Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Read all updates in one go.
It's really incredible. Your perception of the story is interesting. You do have a way to put the things in your perspective and I really enjoyed reading them. Your writing gave a different dimension to the story and characters.
Edited by ithihaas - 6 years ago
aichaab thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A master piece and i like the quick updates, cant wait for the story to start in earnest Edited by aichaab - 6 years ago
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar...
I am totally loving it...
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh god i am loving this story so much
hehe shivaay even born was glaring the doctors
haha
sad for mahi but atleast he got saved from humiliation
hehe om and shivaay bonding 
and lastly cry baby haha
loved it
please do continue
bye sumi
writerff thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 3: Breaking Bad

Rudra Singh Oberoi was in shock. Rubbing his eyes in disbelief he looked at the girl again. For once Rudra Singh Oberoi, aka Rudy could not find adjectives that would do justice to this girl. Rudy had over the years perfected a metric system that would assess the desirability of a girl. On a scale of 1-Rudy, 1 was meh and Rudy meant he had to ask the girl out right away. Hardly any every made it to Rudy. He was sure that for this girl even a score of 100 Rudy would not do any justice. "That is it, she is the ONE!, he thought. He needed to find O.

O aka Omkara Singh Oberoi though older than Rudy was never addressed as bhaiya. Bhaiya exclusively belonged to Shivay. Sprinting across the garden Rudy found O in conversation with Dadi. "Dadi..., O,..., girl,..., unbelievable, ...ex...extraordinary panted Rudy. "Calm down Rudy!, shaking his head Omkara said "Did you find her again?The one who scored a perfect Rudy? saying this O and Dadi burst into laughter. "Come on guys!, just LOOK AT THIS!!, saying so Rudy proceeded to play a video clip he procured from Khanna, their head of personal security.

As the clip played on O and Dadi's faces registered a gamut of reactions. O went from shock to disbelief to sheer amusement. Turning to a shocked Dadi, O was just about to say something when Prinku said "Whats happening guys?O bhaiya why do you look like you just had the time of your life?. "Trust me Prinku, let us wager on a shopping spree at Harrods, I am sure to WIN! I can show you something that will blow your mind said Rudy. "You are ON! said a curious Prinku. As Prinku proceeded to watch the clip, Rudy was shocked. He expected her to be shocked and amused, as they were. Prinku was shocked, yes. But she was not amused per se. She seemed more worried. Annoyed at her reaction Rudy asked, "Prinku, whats with you? why that face? worried about footing my shopping bills?. To this Prinku said "Rudy bhai, TRUST ME! you will be footing my bills. Rudy looked at his sister's "I know something you don't face and asked "Why? what can be more mind blowing than this?.Prinku said "Rudy bhaiya the girl in this video is Anika, my friend!.

At this point you must be wondering what was in that video. The video clip to an uninformed viewer would be that of a very beautiful girl smashing the windshield of a very expensive Bentley. The owner of the said Bentley as you may have guessed would be not so pleased with this. However, this was not just another Bentley. You see this was Shivay Singh Oberoi's Bentley. A girl dressed in clothes not more expensive than Shivay's socks just picked up a cricket bat and smashed his Bentley. It did not just stop there, she then proceeded to pick up a bundle of currency notes and swept it across his face. To top it Shivay Singh Oberoi simply glared. He did not strangle her right away. 

As the O Bro duo and O sis were discussing about the girl Anika and how was it that Shivay did not commit murder yet, Kalyani spoke up. "Rudra, show me that video again. Playing it slowly, Kalyani's experienced eyes noticed something the Jr Oberois missed. True, it was a fantastic, but as Kalyani watched Shivay take off his expensive glasses in slow motion her experienced eyes noted something. Shivay's blue-green eyes wore a look that took Kalyani back to the steps of a small gurudwara  from several years ago. However that look in his eyes was long gone even before she could register it in her memory for verification purposes. However, her heart did a little dance. "Maybe she thought. Speaking up to the amused group in front of her she asked "Prinku, you said you know the girl, Anita?. "Not Anita Dadi, it is Anika said Prinku. "Yes, I know her, she is a very dear friend of mine added Prinku. " How come she never came home? enquired Kalyani. Prinku shifted rather uncomfortably in her place and said "Well Dadi, Anika does not know that I am THE Oberoi. "Whats wrong with being an Oberoi? asked a now completely startled Kalyani. "Well Anika disapproves of arrogant rich kids and Shivay bhaiya's public interviews always stress on his beliefs in elitism. I was worried she would not be my friend if I told her about my connection to Shivay bhaiya. Amused Kalyani asked "Why do you want her to be your friend so badly Prinku that you hid your association with your surname?. This question made O and Rudy curious as well. In unison they asked "Yes, why Prinku?. To which Prinku said "Anika is amazing. Once you guys meet her you will understand that she is the kind of person you would want to hold tight and never let go off. There  is magic about her.

Kaylani heard and saw enough from the clip. "Prinku, invite her home to the party tonight and before she could protest Kalyani added "Give us a chance to show her that not all of us are elitist. Prinku gulped as the O-bros high five. "Why the worry Prinku? asked O. "Bhaiya, I do not want Shivay bhaiya to kill her, I know he did not because I just received a message from her. O and Rudy were amused, "Aww Prinku, do not spoil stuff!, see for once O is excited about a party at home said Rudy. "Invite her! he commanded. "O-Okay! said Prinku and proceeded to type away at her phone. After about an hour "She will come" announced Prinku. While O and Rudy discussed who would get an autograph first and who would show her around, Kalyani quietly contemplated the events of the day. Before she could come to a conclusion, she had to make some observations. "This will be interesting! thought Kalyani with a slight smile as she gazed into the bright blue sky.

Aashna05 thumbnail
Amazing update dear!!!
Loving it!!
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
Billy aur billi ki love story start ho gayi hai 🥳
Eagerly waiting for next update
Update soon please
DisneyDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for writing this amazing story and thanks for the quick updates. So excited to see what will happen next. :)
aichaab thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wu hoo another amazing update, this is just super awesome and something way different.
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So the famous billu billi met ehh
Wow
Party at oberoi mansion.. 
Wohoo