Frequent Posters

anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Cute OS dear
Loved it to the core!!
Maan was small and was fascinated to know what is love and abt it's feelings
Dadima's words played effects in his heart
His heart rang bell and he was in air seeing beautiful girls but alas did not last long
Maan had his share of crushes and finally got married to his bride of dadima's choice
Geet on their wedding night dropped bomb on him stating that she is in love with someone else and doesn't accept him as her husband
At the wink of time his heart crushed down and had tears on his eyes 
Maan realised his love and was in pain witnessing his wife's pain which brought tears in his eyes!!
Lovely dear
Hope u will continue this One shot with maan persuading Geet with his own gesture that make her fall for him!!
😊
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm
Will be waiting for you to continue this One shots !!
😊
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: sophiexx

hey Dreamer love the title, it sounds soπŸ˜† i don't know corny πŸ˜† but thats juts me probably
the story and how it unfolds is so good, i love the scene between Jani and Maan and how she describes love to be. Reminded me of an movie with SRK in itπŸ˜†

So let me get this right love is when music plays in the background, scarfs dancing with the windπŸ˜† Bechara maan no wonder he thought he's in love with every girl he met, correction with every hot girl he metπŸ˜†

Geet wasn't love at first sight but surely she was he's true love, aww so sweet he's crying for her and finally realisation crept that his totally in love, poor guy

love the OS
Thank you

aww SRK movie my fav... yes hot girl after all men will be men...he did listen Jani but not fully...thats why that happened ...thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Nice os

Thanks for PM

thnx di
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehapriya

Dadi has spoilt little Maan 's mind. All his love is stolen from him. waiting for next part.

ya thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

beautiful OS first maan was really sweet and believed in those type of love and how it happens when he met with geet he didnt fell anything what his dadi told about loved but when geet told her truth he felt the pain of heartbreak that is called true love when u fell the pain of ur loved ones

Hoping that this is not just one part OS continue it with second part and update soon hoping to see a positive reply from your side about the second partπŸ˜‰

yes he finally fallen in true live trap without his knowledge... thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
thnx dear
preeti.1 thumbnail
Lovely os ..r you goingto wite one morept