Update asap...
Congratulations on new thread

Thank u
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sk-Sharmin

u r teasing so much yaar
bt m happy With k this all started again.
tum dena saath mera..
cant wait for the next...
update jaldi se..
plz
its been long time...

I am sorry I was busy with studies.. Definitely try to update on this weekend
..snow_flake.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prayosha.DivAn

Hey very nice teaser...

I think...chandeliar would fall on Toshiji or other family member...but Ishita would push him/her & got injured herself...

I hope then Toshiji would be soft towards Ishita

keep reading, many things are going to unfold soon
..snow_flake.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayraa

Interesting teaser

Update soon

Thanks
ishra.addict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello folks,

here I finally managed to write the next update. Enjoy..

Chapter 24

Raman woke up with severe head ache, he just sat on the bed and looked at the clock, it was around 9am, "Shit.. Ishita ne uthaya nahi mujhe.." saying this he just left the bed. Raman walked out from their bed room and saw Ishita and Rinki were discussing on something, he walked to them asking, "Kya Rinki.. Subha subha bhabhi ko taang karne aagai."

(Raman : Shit..! Ishita didn't wake me up.
Raman : What's this Rinki.. You came early morning to irritate your bhabhi.)

"Raman..!" Ishita gave a look to Raman. "Woh hum party ki taiyari kar rahe hai."

(Ishita : We are preparing for party.)

"Party?" Raman asked taking the sit beside Ishita. Ishita turned at him asking, "Bhool gaye? Raman.. Naya saal hai.."

(Ishita : You forget? Raman.. Its new year )

"Oh yeah." Raman shook his head remembering the date and then he fall his head back with close eyes. "Rinki ek coffee bana de please."

(Raman : Rinki bring one coffee for me..)

"Bhai mein..?" Rinki asked making a face.

(Rinki : bhai.. Me?)

"Mein lati hoon.." saying this Ishita was going to leave when Raman stopped her saying, "Nahi tu ruk.. Rinki.." He indicated her to leave, helplessly Rinki left.

(Ishita : I am going.
Raman : no.. You stay back. Rinki..!)

When Ishita turned at him asking, "Kya hua?"

(Ishita : what happened?)

"Kuch nahi." He casually replied.

(Raman : nothing.)

"Matlab? Apne mujhe roka toh meine socha kuch kam hoga.. Aap bhi na Raman.." She rolled her eyes and started writing something on the note when Raman snatched the note saying, "Kam aur kam.. Madrasan tujhe kam ke alaawa aur kuch aata nahi kya? Kabhi toh apni pati ko bhi waqt de.."

(Ishita : Means? You didn't let me go so I thought you have some work with me..
Raman : Work and work.. Don't you know anything else except work? Sometimes give your time to your husband.)

"Achha jee..! Subha se raat tak mein toh humesha apke sath hoti hoon, mere sarey waqt toh aapke hi hai aur kitna waqt chahiye Raman."

(Ishita : Really..! I am with you from day to night, my every time is for you and how many time you for yourself Raman?)

Raman pulled her close to him asking, "Tujhe pata hai na mein subha ankh kholte hi tujhe dekhna chahta hoon.. Phir aaj room toh nahi thi..!"

(Raman : You know no, everyday I want to see you once I woke up in morning. Then today you didn't be in the room..!)

"Raman.. Kya bachho jaisi baat leke baith gaye. Rinki aayi thi aur waise bhi aap sote hue achhe lagte ho iss liye meine uthaya nahi." She giggled and pulled herself away from him, just then Rinki walked in and handed him the coffee, Raman took leave from there.

(Ishita : You are talking childish. Rinki arrived in morning and moreover you looks good while sleeping, so I didn't wake you.)

The entire day passed, Ishita wasn't in her apartment from morning, she was hell busy in organizing the party whereas Raman too was busy in his works, as he didn't attend the office these days, he had work pressure so he didn't get time to call her. He reached home around 6pm and saw Ishita was sitting in their room.

"Kya hua Madrasan? Aise kyu baithi hai." He asked and looked at the messy bed.

(Raman : What happened Madrasan? Why are you sitting like this?)

"Toh aur kya karoon Raman? Mujhe samajh hi nahi aaraha konsi saree pehenu.." She pouted looking at the bed as her saree's were lying there.

(Ishita : What else I would do? I am getting which saree I should wear.)

Raman chuckled, "Iss mein aise muh banake rakhne ki kya zaroorat? Tu toh saree mein khoobsoorat lagti hai." He smiled and going to leave but stopped saying, "Par haan..! Kanjivaram maat pehen lena." Ishita made face seeing his teasing smile.

(Raman : So what's the need to make such faces? You looks beautiful in every saree. But yes..! Don't wear Kanjevaram.)

"Aap na jao yaha se..! Mujhe aapse baat hi nahi karni hai." She pouted.

(Ishita : You go from there..!)

"Okay.. But mera suit kaha se yeh toh bata." Raman still maintain the teasing smile on his face.

(Raman : Okay.. But where is suit tell me.)

"Waha rakha hai.. Khud le lo..!" She directed him, Raman saw her annoyed face and took leave with his suit.

(Ishita : There I kept.. Take yourself..!)

After getting change into his black tuxedo, Raman was going to go inside their room but saw the close door. "Ishita..!" He knocked.

"Bhai.. Bhabhi is getting ready." Rinki replied from inside.

"Okay.. Mein wait karta hoon. Sab eksath chalenge."

(Raman : Okay.. I'll wait, will go together.)

He was going to leave when he heard the door is opening, he turned and saw Rinki peeped out her face, "Nahi bhai.. Aap chale jao.. Bhabhi ko waqt lagega.. Aur guests bhi aate hi honge, It won't look good, you go.. We are coming."

(Rinki : No bhai.. You go.. Bhabhi need time to get ready and there guests will start arriving. It won't look good, you go.. We are coming.)

"Sure?" he sarcastically asked when Rinki shook his head, Raman took leave from there.

Raman and Simmi walked in the venue, it was decorated so nicely, they both admire the decoration. "Wow.. Bhai.. Ishita ne yeh party achhe se organise kia." Simmi praised seeing the entire decoration.

(Simmi : Wow.. Bhai.. Ishita organised the party well.)

"Manna padhega madrasan ka talent hai.." Raman murmured with a huge smile.

(Raman : Madrasan has talent.)

"Simmi.. Yeh sab Ishita ne nahi Shagun ne organise kia." Toshiji interrupted in between them as she approached there with Shagun.

(Toshiji : Simmi.. Everything was done by Shagun not Ishita.)

"Ho sakta hai mummy. Par idea toh Ishita ka hai na. Aur mummy meine Ishita ko subha se dekha hai woh kitni mehnat kar rahi thi." Simmi reminded her whereas Raman looked on, his eyes were searching for his lady love.

(Simmi : may be mummy.. But idea was Ishita's and I saw Ishita working since morning.)

"Haan Simmi.. Mein bhi aunty ko yehi bol rahi hoon.. Mein toh bas help kar rahi thi but really Ishita did a commendable job." Shagun said smiling when Simmi exchanged a smile with her and then turned at Raman who was lost somewhere.

(Shagun : Yes Simmi.. I am telling aunty the same. I just helped her but really Ishita did a commendable job.)

"Bhai.. Bhai..??" Simmi shook him to get the attention. "I know aap Ishita ki wait kar rahe ho. Par thoda aur intezar kar lo.. Woh aate hi hogi." Raman gave her a faded smile.

(Simmi : I know you are waiting for Ishita. But wait for few more times. She is just coming.)

Raman was anxiously waiting for Ishita when his eyes fall on the entrance and his eyes stuck on there. He made a complete 'O' shaped mouth. Ishita walked in wearing a pink gown, one side was open shoulder and other had full sleeve. And she kept her open hair on her open shoulder, she had a silver purse in her hand and she was wearing a pair of high heels. Raman looked at her from toe to bottom. "Wow..!!" He was completely mesmerised by her, Ishita blushed under his gaze.

Ishita and Rinki approached to him and Rinki snapped her index finger on front of his, Ishita shyly looked down. "Bhai.. Kya hua?" Raman shook his head in no when Rinki sensed they need some time alone, she excused.

(Rinki : What happened bhai?)

"Aaj toh Madrasan tu katal karne ke irade se ayi hai.. Teri neeyat kharab hai." He teased her.

(Raman : Madrasan you are all ready to kill. Seems your intentions aren't good.)

"Kuch bhi bolte ho. Chalo.. Sab intezar kar rahe hai." Ishita blushed and then was going to leave but Raman held her hand saying, "Mann toh kar raha hai tujhe party se utha le jau." He leaned close to her when Ishita slightly pushed him saying, "Raman..!!"

(Ishita : You talk anything. Lets go, everyone waiting.
Raman : wish I could take you somewhere from this party.)

"Kya?"

(Raman : What?)

"Kuch nahi chalo..!" She said.

(Ishita : Nothing. lets go.)

"Kaha..? Party ditch..?" Raman asked with a smirk.

(Raman : Where? Party ditch?)

"Jee nahi.. Party attend karne..!"

(Ishita : No. To attend the party.)

"Arey wah english bhi bol rahi hai.." Raman impressed seeing her bold avatar.

(Raman : You are talking in English.)

"Thodi bohot janti hoon.." She said looking down. Raman looked at her blushing face and pulled her close placing his arm around her waist, Ishita widened her eyes in surprise, "Raman chodhho..!"

(Ishita : Know something. Raman leave..!)

"Pehle yeh bata aaj itni blush kyu kar rahi hai..?" Ishita didn't say anything when Raman pulled her more close, "Raman.."

(Raman : First tell me why are blushing so much?!)

"Pehle bata..!"

(Ishita : First tell me..)

"Aaj pehli baar meine kuch alag kia aur apko pasand aya..!" She shyly replied.

(Ishita : First time I did something different and you liked it )

"Toh yeh sab mere liye kia..?"

(Raman : So you did ask this for me?)

"Aur kiske liye karungi Raman..?" She asked.

(Ishita : For whom I would do?)

"Achha agar tuney mere liye itna kuch kia toh mera bhi farz banta hai tere liye kuch karoon.." As Raman said Ishita looked up at him asking, "Aap? Aap kia karoge?"

(Raman : Okay m. If you did something for me then its my duty to do something for you also.
Ishita : You? What will you do?)

"Wait and watch..!" He winked at her and left from there, Ishita too followed him. Far away, the scene was witnessed by Toshiji.

"Aise kapde pehen kar woh mere puttar ko beheka sakti hai par mujhe nahi. Yeh sab karne se yeh sach nahi badal jayega ki yeh ek unpar gawar hai. Mujhe kuch karna hoga.. Yeh mere ghar ki bahu banne ki layak hi nahi." Toshiji said angrily which Simmi heard. "Mumma yeh aap kya bole ja rahi ho?"

(Toshiji : She can influence my son by wearing such dresses but it won't work on me. The truth will never change that she is uneducated, uncultured. I have to do something. She has no values to be my daughter in law.

Simmi : Mumma.. What are you saying?)

"Tu chhadh inn baaton ko." Toshiji ignored and left from there. Simmi looked on confuse.

(Toshiji : You let it be.)

Everyone were enjoying the party and Raman asked for a mike, "Ladies and gentlemen.. I would like to thanks everyone for being a part of this party." Ishita looked at him confuse when Simmi, Rinki joined them.

"Bhabhi.. Bhai ko kya ho gaya?" Rinki asked excited.

(Rinki : Bhabhi.. What bhai is doing?)

"Pata nahi.."

(Ishita : Don't know.)

At one side, the party was going on full swing and other side someone bribed a man.

"Ishita..! Aaj tak meine apni dil ki baat ghar ke char deewaro ke andaar kaha par aaj.. Aaj mein poori duniya ko batana chahta hoon ki tum mere liye kya ho.. Ki mein tumse kitna pyar karta hoon. Ishita aaj mein tumse sab ke saamne ek wada karta hoon, chahe duniya idhar se udhar ho jaye.. Mein tumhara sath kabhi nahi chodhhunga. Kabhi mere liye tumhare aankhon mein ansoon nahi ayega and that's promise." Ishita smiled amidst her tears and everyone clapped for them. "This song is for you jaan.."

(Raman : Ishita, till now I expressed my doing behind the four walls but today.. Today I want to tell the entire world that what you are for me.. That how much I love you. Ishita today I promise you in front of everyone, if the world turns upside down, I will never leave you. I will never let tears fall down from your eyes for me and that's my promise.)

tainu itna main pyaar karaan..
ik pal vich sau baar karaan..

Raman sang the romantic song while he approached to her and wiped her tears with his thumb, she shyly smiled and going to leave when Raman held her hand singing,

tu jaave je mainu chhaD ke..
maut da intezaar karaan..

As Raman use the word, Ishita quickly turned at him and placed her palm on her mouth nodding no. They shared an intense eye lock, Raman removed her hand and kissed on it.

ke tere liye duniya chhoD di hai..
tujhpe hi saans aake ruke..
main tujhko kitna chaahata hoon..
ye tu kabhi soch na sake..

Meanwhile few couples joined the floor when Raman again walked to her and forward his hand for dance,

kuchh bhi nahi hai ye jahaan..
tu hai to hai is mein zindagi..
ab mujhko jaana hai kahaan..
ke tu hi safar hai aakhiri..

Ishita smiled and cupped his face singing,

ke tere bina jeena mumkin nahin..
na dena kabhi mujhko tu faasley..
main tujhko kitna chaahati hoon..
ye tu kabhi soch na sake..

At the end of the song, they hugged each other and drowned in each other, Raman kissed on her forehead making her his. Everyone clapped for them.

Rinki, Simmi approached to them and teased them, Ishita shyly left from there whereas Toshiji looked on furious.

The party was going in full swing when someone called Ishita, she excused and was passing from the center when suddenly the chandelier fall down making everyone shock.

"Ishita..!!" Raman shouted. He ran to her and saw Ishita and Toshiji both were lying unconscious, Ishita's hand and forehead was bleeding badly. "Ishita..!" Raman sat on his knees and keep her head on his lap, "Ishita.. Ishita.. Ankhe kholo..!" He scooped her in his arms and left from there whereas other family members took Toshiji.

(Raman : Ishita.. Open your eyes.)

Toshiji opened her eyes and whispered, "Ishita..!" Rinki who was sitting beside her, heard and replied, "Mumma.. Mumma.. Aap theek ho?"

(Rinki : Mumma are you fine?)

"Haan puttar..! Par Ishita.. Woh kaisi hai?"

(Toshiji : yes..! But Ishita..! How's she?)

"Mumma bhabhi hospital mein hai.." Rinki informed.

(Rinki : Bhabhi is in hospital.)

"Usne mujhe bachane ke chakkar mein khud ki zindagi ko..!" She cried.

(Toshiji : I put herself in danger while saving me..!)

"Mumma? Aapko?" Rinki looked at her confuse.

(Rinki : To save you?)

"Haan puttar.. Woh chandelier mujh pe girti agar Ishita sahi waqt pe nahi aati toh..!" Suddenly they both heard clap, they moved their eyes at the direction and saw Simmi, "Wow mumma.. Kitni achhi acting karti hai aap..!"

(Toshiji : Yes.. That chandeliar would fall on me, if Ishita didn't come on time.
Simmi : Wow.. Mumma.. You acts ask well.)

"Di.. Yeh aap kya bol rahe ho?" Rinki asked shockingly.

(Rinki : Di.. What are you talking?)

"Tu sach sunna chahti hai? Sunn payegi? Rinki.. Mumma ne hi yeh karwaya hai.. Mumma aap party mein bol rahe the na ki Ishita ko bhai se durr karne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte ho.. Toh apne yeh kia? Aap uss masoom ki jaan lena chahte the mumma.. Mujhe toh sharm aarahi hai apko ma bolne mein bhi.. Ekbar bhi nahi socha bhai pe kya beetegi? Ja kar dekho bhai ki halat.." As Simmi yelled on her mother, Rinki looked at them shocked, meanwhile Toshiji sat back on the bed.

(Simmi : You want to hear the truth? Can you hear it? Rinki.. Mumma did this. You were saying at party you could do anything to separate Ishita from bhai, so you took this trick..? You tried to kill that innocent Mumma. I feel ashamed to call you maa. Don't you think about bhai? Just go and see his condition.)

"Tu pagal ho gayi hai Simmi? Maine marne ki koshish ki hai..? Haan mujhe Ishita pasand nahi iska matlab yeh nahi ki mein uski jaan le lungi. Aur waise agar mujhe pata hota yeh sab toh mein chandelier ke paas rehti kyu?" Toshiji asked crying.

(Toshiji : Have you gone crazy? I would try to kill her? Yes I don't like Ishita but that doesn't mean I would kill her. And by the way if I would know that then I why would I be under that chandeliar..?)

"Wohi toh samajh nahi aaraha.. Shayad yeh bhi aapki trick thi. Par mein jankar rahungi iske piche kon hai aur agar yeh aap hui mumma.. Toh mein apko kabhi maaf nahi karungi." Simmi strictly said and left the room, Toshiji broke down into tears when Rinki console her.

(Simmi : That's I don't understand.. May be your another trick. I will find it who is behind this incident and if I find its you mumma.. Then I will never ever forgive you.)

Raman was pacing to and fro at the corridor when doctor came out from ICU, he ran to him, "Doctor Ishita..?"

"Hum abhi kuch nahi keh sakte. Unki halat bohot critical hai, bohot khoon beh gaya hai. Next 24 hour is critical for her, we kept her under observation." The doctor excused when Raman sat back on the chair, Mihir ran to him to console him.

(Doctor : We can't say anything right now. Her health is critical, blood oozed enough. Next 24 hour is critical for her, we kept her under observation.)

"Don't worry bhai.. Bhabhi ko kuch nahi hoga.. Bharosa rakho." But Raman shrugged his hand from his shoulder and left from there, Mihir and Romi was going to follow him but Mr Bhalla stopped them saying, "Usko kuch waqt akele rehne do."

(Mihir : Bhabhi will be fine. Keep faith.
Mr Bhalla : Let him be alone for some time.)

At the deserted place, a man was anxiously waited for someone when a car arrived, "Madam..!" The man ran to her when Shagun gets down from the car, "Mere paise?"

(Man : My money?)

"Kaise paise? Jo kam dia tha theek se toh kar hi nahi paye. Ishita ko marna tha.. Bewakoof..!" Shagun said gritting her teeth.

(Shagun : What money? You didn't done the work properly.. I asked you to kill Ishita, you fool..!)

"Madam.. I did my job.." Shagun angrily gave him the money and he took leave, "No.. Ishita.. Mein tumhe jeetne nahi dungi. Raman mera hai aur usse kisi bhi halat mein pakar rakhungi. Tumhe humare beech mein se jana hoga Ishita, aise nahi toh.. Kisi aur tareeke se.." And she looked on with evil smile.

(Shagun : I won't let you win. Raman is mine and I will make him mine at any cost. You have to move away from us.. Not like this then some other way..)

----------------

Revealed Shagun's real color. Hope you enjoyed. I hope you get Diya's writing feeling. 😆 Must comment and hit the like button.

Thank you.
lonelyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeee
m first ⭐️ Edited by lonelyyyy - 7 years ago
lonelyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update diii
ishu ne raman k tote uda diya
kya lg ri thi...
i luv this song so much...
ooo no ishu ki halat critical
hope she get well soonnn nhi toh raman pagal ho jayega...
toshi is not behind all this
but hmari girgit shagun ji hain
ye kamini kabhi ni sudhregi
pit k manegiii
ab or kya kregi yar tu

update sooonnn diii
missed ur stories so muchEdited by lonelyyyy - 7 years ago
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
IshRa were adorable throughout party
Shagun you can't be what you show, as always. Double faced women