IshRa FF ~ Tum Dena Sath Mera ~ Thread #3

..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys, as I told you, I will continue this one. So here lets start with a teaser. 😊 I hope you will like my works.

~ Thread #3 ~

|| Tum Dena Sath Mera ||

~ Thread 1 ~

~ Thread 2 ~

~ Chapter 24 ~

~ Chapter 25 ~

~ Link Of Thread 4 ~
Edited by ..snow_flake.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Teaser

"Wow.. Bhai.. Ishita ne yeh party achhe se organise kia." Simmi praised once she walked in the community hall Of their society.

(Simmi : Wow.. Bhai.. Ishita organised the party well.)

"Simmi.. Yeh sab Ishita ne nahi Shagun ne organise kia." Toshiji interrupted in between them.

(Toshiji : Simmi.. Everything was done by Shagun not Ishita.)

"Ho sakta hai mummy. Par idea toh Ishita ka hai na." Simmi reminded her whereas Raman looked on, his eyes were searching for his lady love.

(Simmi : May be mummy. But ideas were Ishita's.)

"Bhai.. Bhai..??" Simmi shook him to get the attention. "I know aap Ishita ki wait kar rahe ho. Par thoda aur intezar kar lo.. Woh aate hi hogi." Raman gave her a faded smile.

(Simmi : I know you are waiting for Ishita. But wait for few more times. She is just coming.)

Raman was anxiously waiting for Ishita when his eyes fall on the entrance and his eyes stuck on there. He made a complete 'O' shaped mouth. Ishita walked in wearing a pink gown, one side was open shoulder and other had full sleeve. And she kept her open hair on her open shoulder. Raman looked at her from toe to bottom. "Wow..!!" He was completely mesmerised by her.

Ishita and Rinki approached to him and Rinki snapped her index finger on front of his, Ishita shyly looked down. "Bhai.. Kya hua?" Raman shook his head in no when Rinki sensed they need some time alone, she excused.

(Rinki : What happened bhai?)

"Aaj toh Madrasan tu katal karne ke irade se ayi hai.. Teri neeyat kharab hai." He teased her.

(Raman : Madrasan you are all ready to kill. Seems your intentions aren't good.)

"Kuch bhi bolte ho. Chalo.. Sab intezar kar rahe hai." Ishita blushed and then was going to leave but Raman held her hand saying, "Mann toh kar raha hai tujhe party se utha le jau." He leaned close to her when Ishita slightly pushed him saying, "Raman..!!" and she dragged him from there. The scene was witnessed by Toshiji.

(Ishita : You say anything. Lets go. Everyone is waiting.
Raman : I wish I could take you somewhere from this party.)

"Aise kapde pehen kar woh mere puttar ko beheka sakti hai par mujhe nahi. Yeh sab karne se yeh sach nahi badal jayega ki yeh ek unpar gawar hai. Mujhe kuch karna hoga.. Yeh mere ghar ki bahu banne ki layak hi nahi." Toshiji said angrily which Simmi heard. "Mumma yeh aap kya bole ja rahi ho?"

(Toshiji : She can influence my son by wearing such dresses but it won't work on me. The truth will never change that she is uneducated, uncultured. I have to do something. She has no values to be my daughter in law.

Simmi : Mumma.. What are you saying?)

"Tu chhadh inn baaton ko." Toshiji ignored and left from there.

(Toshiji : You let it be.)

The party was going in full swing when suddenly the chandeliar fall on someone making everyone shock.

-----

That's all. Please drop your comments and hit the like button.
Edited by ..snow_flake.. - 7 years ago
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg ek give din mein kitna teasing dii
Continue soon 
..snow_flake.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: agm1998

Omg ek give din mein kitna teasing dii

Continue soon