MG OS- An eventful day at school! (Completed)

Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

"janglee billi.."..he cried out in pain.

"pagal bandar.."..she shouted back!

few minutes back..
PT class..
School play ground..

It was PT class..but the teacher was busy with some important work so the students were told that they can play in the school ground..but should maintain the discipline.

"geet chal na langgdi khelte hai.." ..pinky suggested excitedly. Geet to liked the idea..and beside that it was her fav game..so they scratched the lines on the ground..and started their game..
Geet & her friends were playing at one side of the ground.. while on the other side, there were boys..playing hit & throw..

Geet was leading in the game..as she was quite good at it! She was playing continuesly from past 15minutes, without any miss & has maximum score. Her friends were standing with pouting and disappointed faces..as they were not getting their chance..and were sure that geet is going to win the game!
Geet smiled victoriously, and was about to complete the next stage successfully..when all of a sudden she felt a hard push..its impect was too much..as she was standing on her one leg only..so she couldnt balanced her self..
And she fell on the ground..flat on her face..!!!

The laughs & gigles she heard..hurted more then the fall itself. She got up fuming, all ready to murder the damn stupid, idiot, who has dared to push her!
She turned around and her anger doubled..her blood boiled..seeing the face of that idiot..who was trying to muffle his laugh.
"how dare u push me..u idiot, duffer..?" ..she shouted angerily.
"look..i didnt do it intentionally..it was a accident..ok.." ..he replied honestly. They were playing game and he was running away to save himself from that ball which has been thrown his way..he was looking backward so didnt saw her..and bangged with her.
But geet wasnt ready to belive him..
"dont try to be smart with me..samjhe! I know u did it on purpose.." ..geet gritted her teeth.
The boy was no less than her..
"i dont need to try to be smart..kyunki main already bahut jyada smart hoon." ..he said with attitude & smirked looking at her fuming eyes.. then he continued.. "Aur..am telling u for the last time..mene jaan bhujh ke nahi kiya..!" ..he stated clearly. Saying that he turned around to go back..when a highly annoyed and angery geet pushed him as hard as she could..using all her strength. And next he was on the ground, with that sudden hard push, in same way as her, flat on his face.

Laughter echoced..and geet enjoyed it totally! The boy stood up fuming..
"teri toh.." ..he marched towards her and pulled her ponytail..making her scream.. "aahh..leave my hair.. U idiot.."..geet tried to push his hand away.
"mujhe dhakka kyun diya.." ..he wasnt relesing his grip inspite of her struggle.
"leave me.." ..she cried as the grip started to hurt her.
"first say..that u r sorry.." he demanded.
"why should i say sorry? U were the one who pushed me first..maine toh bas hisab barabar kiya.." ..she refused to bend in front of him. She kept struggling to release herself..but nothing worked..atlast she crawled her nails on his arms.
"ouchh.." ..he hissed in pain..and tightened his grip all the more.

Their friends tried to interfare as this was going out of hand..
"maan..maan..leave it yaar.." ..his friend aadi tried to pull him back.
Geets friend too tried to get her to say sorry..so that the so called fight would end.. But these two were so stubbourn..none was ready to give up!
Somehow their friends were successful to spereate these two..
"janglee..billi.." ..maan shouted..trying to reach her again.
"pagal..bandar.." ..geet shouted back..showing her tongue to him.

after sometime..
In the classroom..

"yar..why are u doing this..? Jane de na.." ..adi tried to stop his best friend.
But maan ignored him and continued what he was doing..
"done..!!! Ab aayega maza.." maan grinned naughtily as he finished his task.
Just then the bell rang, indicating that the break time was over. Maan quickly moved to his seat, followed by a worried & confused adi.
"tu kyun hamesha usse ladta rahta hai..?" ..adi asked.
"kyunki mujhe maza aata hai..its fun..!" ..maan replied winking at him.

CONTINUED BELOW..Edited by Shonameet - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shonameet thumbnail

She came in the class and moved toward her desk. And the sight she witnessed..made her fume in anger.
"Janglee billi..wo bhi moti wali.. ;-)" ..that was written on her desk with chalk.. with a drawing of a fat cat at the side!
She angerily wiped it. She knew very well who the damn has the guts to write that! She turned around and saw him smirking at her. She wanted to murder him then & there. On impulse, She piked up a pen from her compase box & threw it at him! She was so angery that she didnt care if he really got hurt..he deserves that!

Instantally, the smirk from his face was gone, as he doged that pen almost in time! It could have hit him in the eye directly..it was so close.
"are u mad..??? Sach me lag jaati toh.." ..maan shouted.
"thats exactly what i wanted! Tch..too bad..ke lagi nahi.." ..she gritted her teeth.
"u should be in a mental assylum..! Ek toh janglee billi..uper se PAGAL..its too dangerous.." ..he taunted, glaring at her..
Geet fumed more, hearing that & started cursing him.. "pagal khane me toh tumhe hona chahiye.. U stupid..idiot..duffer..bandar.."
"fir shuru ho gai.. Aur kuch bolna nahi aata kya..??" ..he was bore hearing that same curses all the time.
"i so hate u..!" ..she shouted, highly frustated.
"i know..i Love u too..!" ..maan replied to annoye her more.
Her mouth opened in a big 0 ..shocked at his shamless reply. Seeing her reaction his smirk turned in a victorious grin.
" u..u..tum.." ..she tried to say something but nothing smart came to her mind that time.
"koi baat nahi..jab yaad aa jaye..tab bol dena..ok.." ..he winked at her, smiling naughtily.

"I will complain about him to the principal..!" ..geet said still very much angery at him.
"ab kya kiya ussne..?" ..meera asked knowing these two and their fav hobby.
"am telling u already..am going to kill him oneday.." ..geet pouted, telling her friends.
" but hua kya..batayegi bhi..?" ..this time pinky asked.
"that stupid..idiot..he said.. "i love u too" ..i'll kill him.." ..she told them, irritated.
"what..?" ..meera asked, shocked hearing that.
"haww..geetu..u said 'i love u' to him..?" ..asked pinky, shocking both geet & meera.
Geet imediatly hit her on head.. "yukk..are u mad..? Why on earth i would say 'i love u' to that stupid, snob..?"
pinky looked at geet confused..
" but.. 'i love u too' ..toh tabhi bolte haina..jab koi apko 'i love u' bolta hai.. That means tumne pehle usse 'i love u' kaha hog.."
geet didnt let her finish and shouted annoye..
" just shut up ..dont use ur over working brain unnecesarily..!"

Geet was thinking of different ways to take her revange..when meera asked her.. "is ur science assignment ready?? Remember..mam is going to check it today.."
with that question..an idea came to geet's mind and she smiled..an evil smile!
She looked at maan who was at his friends desk, was busy cracking jokes. She took the apportunity and move towards his seat. She made sure that none noticed whats she doing..anyways, all were busy in their ownselves.. She searched in his bag & pulled out the thing..she was looking for.
"half work is done..!" ..she thought smirking and went back to her seat quickly.

In science class..
Teacher started checking the assigenments and those who hadnt compeleted the work..were being punished!
Maan checkd & double checked his bag..but his "assignment book" was nowhere to be found. He was sure that he himself had put it in the bag last night..after compeleting it!
Soon his turn came and the teacher refused to hear any excuses. In result.. He got the punishment...like others, he too was sent out of the class!

As the class finished.. teacher allowed them to go back in the room and went away.
He was going to his seat when his gaze met her's.. And seeing that stupid mocking smile of her's... he knew..he knew that she had done it!
He went to her.. "where is my book..?" he spat.

CONTINED BELOW..     Edited by Shonameet - 10 years ago
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
kuch samajh nai aya dear
daredevilisback thumbnail
New story 😃
funny lag raha hai...
Continue soon!!!
Shonameet thumbnail

"Where is my book..?" ..he spat.
She shuggered her shoulders.. "how would i know?? Ur book..u should be knowing.."
that only increased his anger even more.. "dont try to be so innocent.. samjhi! I know u have it..sidhe se meri book wapas do..warna.." ..he threatened.
"warna kya..?? Han..?" ..she challenged.
Maan didnt answered her..instead grabbed her school-bag & started searching his book.
"stupid..ek baar me samajh nahi aata kya?..mere paas nahi hai tumhari book.." geet shouted while trying to pull back her bag from his hold.
"achha..abhi pata chal jayega.." ..maan replied, he was sure that she had hided his book.. He was busy searching in her bag while she was trying to push him away...when adi interupted them..
"maan..teri book.." adi said showing him the book in his hand.
"dekha tumhare hi best friend ke paas hai..duffer" ..geet taunted..taking back her bag.
maan glared at her then..looked at adi questioningly. He countined.." meri bag me thi.." adi said hesitatingly as he himself was confused that how did maans book came in his bag?
But maan knew..that how did that happened. He looked at her..warning her silently.

"tum dono humesha itna ladte kyun rahte ho??" ..pinky asked.
"excuse me.. WO mujhse ladta hai rahta hai.. Wahi hamesha jhagda start karta hai.." ..geet replied making a face.
" fir bhi..its too much yar..ye roz-roz ke jhagde.. Cant u two try to be friends..??" ..meera suggested.
Geet looked at her with shocked expressions ..
"are u gone mad..? Friendship..wo bhi uss bandar se.. NEVER.."
meera and pinky tried convincing her..but she refused to even listen to them!

It was lunch break. All students moved to their groups to have lunch. Geet & her friends went out of the classroom to drink water first..after that they came back and settled to have their lunch. Geet was excited to open her lunch-box, coz today her mum had packed her fav "aaloo-matar" ki sabji.
As soon as she opened her lunch box..she shrieked loudly.. "MUMMYYY..." and pushed away the lunch-box.

There was a cockroch in her lunch-box!
Though she was a brave girl..but still..these things can scare anyone..right! And her fear was clearly visible on her face. She had screamed so loudly that the whole class was looking at her now! She felt embarrassed!

geet looked at her lunch box, which contains her fav dish, with longing eyes and pouted that she couldnt have it.
"geet its ok..we still have enough for us.." ..meera said pointing at her & pinky's lunch..trying to cheer her up. But geet was too upset with the incident. She refused them and went back to her desk.
She was sulking when he came to taunt her.. "tch..tch..i didnt know ke 'janglee billi' ko bhi darr lagta hai.." ..he said with a teasing smirk.
She wasnt in a mood to argue with him..so tried to ignore his comment. But will he let her ignor him..?? Nah..! Never..!!!
He continued.. "becharii...meri janglee billi..kitna darr gai.. Wo bhi ek nakli Cockroch se.."
Thats it! she looked at him sharply! Her eyes spiting fire..
And he was totally satisfied with her reaction.

Continued here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92734598?tid=3727033

Edited by Shonameet - 5 years ago
Shonameet thumbnail

Originally posted by: daredevilisback

New story 😃
funny lag raha hai...
Continue soon!!!

its just one scene..dear..:-)
daredevilisback thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shonameet

its just one scene..dear..:-)

yup...picture abhi baki hai...waiting for that :D
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats...
post the link dear...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats dear! Awesum start! Poor Geet! update soon n do pm!
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SCHOOL ROMANCE - HOW NICE