MG FF Dil Dosti Dard IMPORTANT NOTE PG19 *PLS SEE*

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hiii friends, here is chinni again. I gave you 2 options tedhi medhi season 2 or emotional story, to my luck both the options got same votes. So here comes the combo of both. Again this a story from MANEET Childhood. It is entirely different from Highly Possessive Lovers. This story will be emotional at start but in later parts it will be fun i promise

Ok enough of my Bak bak here is the prologue.. Hope you enjoy 😊😳

I covered myself with blanket from head to toe, only my hands are visible which is holding a coffee cup and my face. I am shivering because of cold, there is a sudden downpour to my luck. Even in this cold also I am watching TV. Today may be because of the climate outside I am very lazy. Yaar I just cant tolerate the climate of delhi in winter season. But here I am in Canada for my MBA, though I am in second year but then winter season is something which I cant tolerate. Why do we get holidays in summer? How lucky if the holidays are in winter season? And I looked up as usual complaining to my babaji.

Ohh yes maa told me not to go abroad for higher studies. She brain washed me and I almost agreed with her but the next second I changed my opinion because of that GADHA.  "Maa please let her go at least for 2 years we can live peacefully" told that gadha sleeping on maa's lap. We again started our famous fight. "Waise I know you wont go because I know you are very scared of going alone" told that gadha. Ohh that hit me. So I decided to continue my higher studies and its one year I came here.

But whatever I love my gadha, my best friend. Whatever he do that will be for my good, but how much I will depend on him. if I say same to him then he will be ready to kill me. Today I am 22 years old and we met 20 years ago. We studied in the same school, same class even same bench too. When we are together we will do nothing but fight with each other, frankly speaking because of him today I am able to over come my pain in my life.

I forgot one thing, before coming to Canada we had a big I mean very big fight. From that day I didn't talk with him, ohh yes I am very ziddi too. I told him till you apologize me I wont talk to you. Being a sadu and gadha he as usual didn't apologize me. I hate him for this. Cant he just say one sorry, no the word sorry is not there in dictionary. Idiot, stupid, ullu I just want to kill him. But I am missing him even.

Hey what yaar you are listening to my bak bak with out knowing my name. Here comes your GEET SINGH KHURANA. And you want to know who is that gadha, he is none other than our sadu MAAN SINGH KHURANA. Hey don't think that we both are married or something. Hmm well if you want to know more about me then read my story not less than a roller caster ride.

Hey friend your geet is requesting something, our chinni is not able to think of any title for my story even I am also not able to think. So your geet is asking you to suggest some title. Please help chinni ok..

Here is the prologue gals. Did you like it? do tell me should I continue or not??

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. 😉😆😃

Till then babye.

Shub ratri.

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail

Prologue: Above post

part 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/74621519

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
My writing:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/72435809

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

suggestions for names 
1.CHOOMANTAR
2.tU tu MaIN maIN
3.mAIN aUR meri WOH!
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the concept...nice start...i m not so good in suggesting names yet one came to mind...' BEST FRNDS TURNS TO LIFE PARTNERS'...i know not that catchy but tried...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely start...
congrats for the new story..
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
nice prologue

gud start dear

congrats for new ff
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail