Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
CHAPTER 12 (a)
                         Meera wants to meet Rathod , r see him so he always goes to thr house. It is easy 4 her , Bcoz she is thr Manager's daugther , & Samar's childhood frnd , Ma sa also fonds for her. So , hva various reasons to go thr. Meera entered his home looking here & there , to find his glipse ,bt she cn't find him. Later she got info frm servants tht he ws out for his wrk , & he w'll be cmg @ d time f lunch. Ma sa is in kitchen prepares fav food for her children. So , she gng to meet Ma sa .She offered her help to Masa , first Ma sa decline , bt Meera insists her , finally Ma sa give in . Meera give her helping hand to her. Suddenely some guest cme to meet her, after Samar's arrival ppl comes to meet him. In d absence of Samar & his father she hva to handled all things , ppl comes thr to meet thm , some comes thr to solve thr problmes.. Being a Maharani she cn't avoid her duties towards her ppl.
Here Meera prepares all food alone. It's easy 4 her . bcoz she exactly knows his taste.
 2:00pm
All ETF Team enters palace wit a tired faces. Thy all goes to thr rooms , within 30minutes thy lunch.
@ Table
Shree &  Chotu seat near so thy cn eny gossip , Riya is choose to seat near Arjunn . Rathod seats near Masa. Chotu & Shree intentionally chose safe distance to all of thm. Riya look @ all dishes on table , "OMG aaj ka khana to bhai ka fav hai." Rathod firstly taken aback , bcoz he is in flashback of so much oily food prepared by thr servant . He pray to god to help him out in ths condition. Chotu is vry happy to see lotz of food thr. Shree , Riya & Arjun dn't think abt anythng & starting to eat , bcoz thy r too hungry. Rathod look in his plate served by servant , he surprised less oil in all food , he tastes food , he seems happy , tht he got wht he wants. All r busy in food. Suddenenly Chotu notices Shree looking @ one direction , his gaze stops thr. Chotu noticies ths & follows his gaze. H sees Shree looking @ girl . Tht girl comes towards thm. She comes to near dining table & stands thr. Shree 1st to starts to speak her ,
Shree : Are Meera tum yaha. ?
Meera  : Smile @ him. Nw all looking @ her.
Riya : Meera , ye kya tum kab aayi , kitni der hue tumhe aaye , tum mujhe bata nahi sakti thi ki tum aa rahi ho. Kitne saalo ke baad tumhe dekh rahi  hue. Tum theek to ho na. (What , whn u cme , hws u , w meet after so long time , dn't u tel me tht  u cme here ) She asks all questions in 1 breath.
Meera : Look @ her confusely ,
Riya : what happened Meera , why r so silent tod.?
Rathod & Arjun : Agar tum kuch bolne ka chance dogi tabhi to bechari bol paayegi. ( If u give chance  to speak , thn she w'll ans u.)
Riya look @ thm angrily , while all r busy in laughing.
Ma sa : Meera , tum bhi hame join karo na.
Shree also insits her , Bt she hesistant . Rathod sense her uncomrftness.
Rathod : Meera , cme here .. ( He ordered her .)
Meera : ( Goes to him & seat besides him ) servant servs her food. She started to eat silently .
Rathod : ( Look @ her ) Kya tumhe koi punishment mili hai , chup rehene ki? ( Did u get punishment for talking , why r u silent tod.)
Meera : Nahi to.. (No)
Rathod : Thn why r u nt talking.? Suddenely Rathod remebered he forgot thanks his mother for preparing such a wonderful food for thm . He thznks her , Bt she inform him . " Tod's food prepared by Meera herself." Rathod just open his mouth to thx Meera. Shree interrrupts him.
Shree : Wa Meera khana bahut badiya bana hai . ( W, food is really great.) Rathod shoots his daggers on him . Shree gulped down in fear.   Meera smiles @ him.

Rathod : Sahi mai Meera , khana bahut badiya bana hai. Blikul jaisa vaise mai chahta tha. ( Really food is great , i like it.)

Meera : ( turns in crimson red. . she cn't meet his gaze.)

Rathod  gaze stops on one bowl , he nt touch tht dish. He signals servant to serve tht dish to him. Servant serves tht dish to him. Rathod just about to place tht food in his mouth.

Meera : Rukhiye . ... (Stop)

Rathod stops in mid-way..  All r look @ her confusedly.   Ma sa asks her wht happened..

Meera : Nahi vo mat khayie , vo achi nahi bani. (No , plz dn't eat ths. ths dish is nt gud.) She inform him in a fearful tone.

Rathod burst out in a laughing .. Even Arjun & Masa smile too. All r smiling . Only Shree lokk @ Meera worridly.  Meera look @ Rathod in terafully eyes , she felt so much embrassed & goes frm thr running. Suddenely all stops laughing . Rathod feels sry 4 her  he knews tht she is vry soft hearted girl , so he goes to her , to manofying her. Here Meera leaned on a piller & closes her eyes, Rathod sees ths , & felt bad & comfort her. Meera starts smiling within seconds.
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Update.. 👏
MRD1692020 thumbnail
CHAPTER 12 (b)
After lunch all team back to wrk expect Riya. Bcoz she wants spends time wit her sweet frnd Meera . Though Meera is 5 yrs older than her . bt still thy r gud frnds. Riya fondly called Meera , "Mwau" ( Cat Sound)  She asked Rathod for a day off , & he gave her a day off. Meera & Riya goes to Riya's room , locked d room frm inside. Thy talk on each & every thng . thy share all thr things & secrets . During thr gossip Ri ask her , " Hey  Mwau , do u found someone.." Meera dn't knw wht to sy. inexpedly she nodded in a ys manner. As soon as Riya notice ths she ask Meera lotz of question , bt Meera did gave her any info. She only give one ans , "I dn't knw." Riya look @ her amusedly , "U dn't knw abt ur bf.?" Meera nodded in negative manner. Riya look @ her if she is mad r wht. Finally she asks Meera d truth. Meera tld her , tht thr is one-sided love, she dn't know he love her r nt. Riya jumped out of her place. Suddenely she got an idea , she tld Meera i"ll help u in ths. Meera asks her " how" Riya enthustically said , "oh dn't wry dear , why r fear , whn Riya is here."  She got her note-pad & write on tht somthing vry fastly. As soon as she finishes her writing , she informs Meera , do wht i says . Meera first hesitant to do ths, bt finally she give in. Riya tld her first step of plan. Suddenely thy heard thr is knock on a door. Thy bth gasped in a fear. Riya hold tht piece of paper in her palms tightly ,& opens d door. She found her bhai sa standing thr. looking @ thm weridly. Rathod's gaze fell on his surroundings , thr ws totally mess in Riya's room , lotz f magzines , dresses r covered her bed. Lotz f food plates , sandals , make-up box , etc.. Rathod just folded his hands towards his chest  & look @ bth girls . bth girls r quiet . Riya looking here & there & for his surprise Meera also avoiding his gaze. He tld thm to cme for tea. its' 7:30pm nw . bt Bcoz team arrives lte frm wrk. & thy r damn tired , So thy wnts tea - break. Bth girls r silently follwes him , Arjun just comes thr, & sees tht Riya throws piece of  paper on a ground. He instatly took tht & observe paper & shocked to see wht he found . Riya to on tht paper " How to get your dreamboy."
1. Ignore
2 . Jelousy

3. give him hints..
types of hints...
Arjun rolled his eyes on tht paper. " OMG Ye ladki kya kya karti reheti hai."
"Pta nahi ki ab bali ka bakra kon banega.? " he thinks to himself. He went further , Riya's room ws open , she did nt close her room door, Arjun's gaze felt on her room , he thinks ." My god ths girls r totally mad. " & goes to his room for freshn up. Here @ tea table Shree & chotu already occuipied thr seats & waiting for thm . Meera & Riya chose to seat wit each other , Rathod took seat Meera's left side. Rathod notices His little sis & meera's beheaviour. Arjun comes thr & seats against Riya so , nw Riya & Arjun face to face. Arjun also noticies Change in behevuor of bth girls . He thinks to himself . " Kuch to khichdi pak rahi hai in dono mai, pta karna padega. " Rathod wnts to take biscuits frm d plates tht put for thm , so thy enjyed thr tea wit biscuits. As sson as Rathod forwared his hand to tke biscuits , Meera sense ths , & quickly grab tht dish & give it to Shree & offer him biscuits . Shree instantly took biscuits. Rathod look @ Meera weridly , while Arjun observe her face expression. Suddenely Meera stand up frm her place & announces she wants to go home. All look @ her She wave thn bye & turn around , Suudenely Rathod stops her , She feels like ab to mai gyi. & turn around again & face him , Rathod tell her to finish her tea first , she nodded & without thinking she grabs cup frm Rathod's hand & drink it one second. Rathod looked @ her shockingly. While all r looking @ her thr eyes pooped out. Meera asks Rathod , nw cn she go., & without his permission she flee frm thr.
After tea Rathod goes to his room , he paases by galary frm whn he receive full view of front side of thr palace. He noticied Meera's car ws standing mid-way of d road , & her driver opens car bonet & do something. Rathod exactly knows wht happened  , Meera standing thr uncomrtably. She noticies one big car coming towards thm, & stops in front of thm. D glass of Driver's seat sides down fully & she sees Rathod. Rathod ordered driver to tke car in garrage, & offeres Meera to sit in d car. Meera seat besides him. Rathod starts d car. He called her father & inform thm tht she is wit him. he drop her @ home. Thr is pindrp silence in d car. He look @ Meera. She seat thr like anybdy glued on a seat. she is so slient. dn't knw bt Rathod forward his hand & rested on her hand , he squizzes her palm softly . Meera look @ him. Rathod noticies here eyes filled wit water. & he stpos d car. & asked her wht happened.. Meera looking @ him while & hugged him like tightly , he is so shocked , he dn't knw wht to do. Meera crushed herself on his chest & weeping . She hugged him like sme child hold his toys tightly for d fear of losing. Seeing her bad condition he hugged her back. & consoling her. Meera suddenely feels vry secure in his arms, Thy hold each other like thr is no tom.

thn thr is a song played on raidio ... " Ek pal ke liye hi sahi ghadiya hamko mili makhmali pyar ki , aa iss pal mein jee le jara , ye lamhe phir mile  na mile , kho jane de sabhi duriya faasle aa dil mila le aur paas aa phir kya ho kya khabar , dekha hai kisne kal, aa raat rok le , phir ho na jaaye seher."

elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...arjun bechara..i was imaginin his rxn when he read that chit
I m lovin rathore story too
Update soon..awsum
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
both parts are too good
rathore story is so sweet
finallyy hug aww so sweet
bechara arjun observing both girls acts :P
cont sooon 
its going very nice 
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow 

this is so cute naughty type 

i like it...
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wow that was awesome ..👏 i didnt know tht you had updated the ff so i had to go back n read the last 4 chapters😆.. i totally loved them😳... great to see that riya and rathod share a unbreakable bond😛.. do update soon..😳
laxmipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome...loved it:)
plzz update next part soon
MRD1692020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _mahi_

wow that was awesome ..👏 i didnt know tht you had updated the ff so i had to go back n read the last 4 chapters😆.. i totally loved them😳... great to see that riya and rathod share a unbreakable bond😛.. do update soon..😳

Sry dear, i totally forgot to snd PM .

Hey bt thx u read it..

u knw i also read my whole ff several times ,  bcoz i luv it so much.. & ths my first  ff child too😆 ...
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Both the chapters were amazing...Loved it...😃
aww the note, hope Arjun doesnt take it wrongly😛 the ending was cute Rathore and Meera hugging😳