Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Melody. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Fab update archi. . Wow past is finally out. . Yes, i always love this strong Anjali N it was nice to see her outburst towards her younger bro. . N she clearly stated that she can take care of herself . . It was emotional but at the same time soothing too. . Because finally she s out of d dark room in whic she was unknowingly locked in. . Even in d show it was anjali who first recognised arnav's love n loved to see it happen in dis ff too. . She proved herself caring woman by thinkin about another woman even though she herself was betrayed by her husband. . N finally arnav seem to hav found his love. . Yes he never accepted that he love her but it looks like that day s not so far away. . . Finally he understood that he missed her in these two years and specially he can also understood d difference between these two years and past twenty seven years. . Its nice to see him clearing his mind and coming to conclusion. . Yes man and woman cant be only because their last name matches unless their heart connects . . Thanks for the wonderful update. . N i really missed Arhi in this update. . Please come back very very soon with longer update of JDN:)
annulvak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superbly awesome! 
--BumbleBee-- thumbnail
That was a beautiful chapter.
Loved it.

The memories were awesome.
Go, Anjali. She has a backbone in this. Awesome.
Can't wait to see how it progresses. 

How you have brought out Arnav's realization was beautiful. His frustration, hesitation, his need to be in control and how his world revolves around his di and why.

Loved the slap. Can't wait for more.
Please update soon.
Waiting..
Thanks for the PM..
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very beautiful update loved it.
arnav's thoughts were portrayed excellent and just, it is a sort of self awareness 
and each and every word was right, no one could deny
anjali loved her confidence, she was right not to treat her like a doll, she has guts to face the reality of life at last she is asr's elder sister, she must be having more will power than her chhotte

thanks for the pm, great update.
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing yaar
A very imp update very well written
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant chapter as usual!! This chapter is a continuation of the dawning of realisation of Arnav Singh Raizada on where he went wrong!! He finally got it n am so happy!! Shedding his ego is the first step!! N i hope n believe that u can show what redemption i wanted to see in the show!! <3 <3
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur anjali to the core!!
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the FF.
Amazing.
Please update soon.
Cannot wait for the next part. I have added u to my buddy list.
Please PM me
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifull, wat happened to Shyma affter the slap,looking forward to the next part
starzyasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update!!!👏👏
Loved it... Please do update the next part soon...