My Sufferer, My Maan (MG) OS (Thread 1)

arpitaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
It is a different story on our Maaneet. Hope you guys like it.

Please click like button and give loads of comments.
Please continue to shower your love on my writings it is what keeps me going

My Sufferer, My Maan

The prologue is a monologue of Geet and here it goes

Aap shayad mujhe nahi jante toh mein aap logo ko bata doon, mei hi hoon mere Maan ki gunhegar' maine unhe pahale kabhi apna mana hi nahi' aur aaj jab manana chahati hoon toh woh mujse bahut door ja rahe hai' yes, he is in the ICU battling life and death all because of a burden like me. Unke beintehah pyaar ka maine aisa sila diya hai ki duniya ka pyaar shabadh par se vishwas hi uth jayega. He loved me so much and this is what I gave in return of his divine love ki woh zindagi aur maut ke beech jhool rahe hai meri wajah se sirf aur sirf meri' kyun karte hai woh is manhoos se itni mohabat ki mujhe is duniya mein wapas lane ke liye unhone apni zindagi bhi daav pe laga di' kyun' mei toh is layak bhi nahi'

(You guys probably don't know me so let me tell you guys that I am the culprit of my Maan' I never considered him mine before' and today when I want to then he is going far away from me' yes, he is in the ICU battling life and death all because of a burden like me. I gave him so much pain in return of his never dying love for me that people will lose the trust on the word love itself. He loved me so much and this is what I gave in return of his divine love that he is hanging between life and death only because of me' why does he love this sinister so much that to bring me back in this world he put his life at stake' why' I am not even worthy of him')

Meri us rab se ek aakhari guzarish hai ki woh mujh gunegar ko jo chahe woh saaza de den par mere Maan ko bacha le, unki Zindagi baksh de'

(Oh Lord I beg you for one last wish that give me any punishment for my sins but please spare the life of my Maan)

Mere gunaho' nahi nahi' paapo ka toh koi prayashchit hi nahi hai unki toh sirf aur sirf saaza hai par phir bhi mere Maan ne mujhe bachne ke liye' apne pyaar ki khatir meri sari zaatiya, sari berahmiya' sab kuch chup chap bardasht kari' aur maine, maine kya kiya' unke maut ke much mein dakel diya. Babaji mujhe saaza do' meri rooh apne gunaro ka booj sah nahi pa rahi hai' I beg of you please punish me for my sins' please'

(My mistakes' no no' sins have no apology, they deserver punishment, only punishment but still in order to save me and for his love my Maan bore all my tortures, my ruthlessness silently. Babaji please punish me' my soul is not able to carry the burden of my misdeeds' I beg of you please punish me for my sins' please')

Mei janti hoon ki aap log meri kahani sunne ke baad mujh se nafrat karenge par mei phir bhi apne gunaho ko bayan karoongi kyunki mai sirf aur sirf ghrina ki patra hoon'.

(I know that after listening to my story you people will hate me but still I will tell you my sins because I am worthy of only hatred and nothing else)

Yes, I am Geet and this is the story of my sins which destroyed the one person, who truly and unconditionally loved me, in the worst possible way.

Edited by arpitaji - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpitaji thumbnail
Index

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Last Part

Epilogue Part 1

Thread 2

Please My other works @ Arpi's Maaneet world

Edited by arpitaji - 11 years ago
Tamanna_TJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
r--edit---
yippies me first, me first...
gosh Di, how can u think of such painful subjects...
I cant even reach near u with this, let alone writing...
awesome prologue Di...
waiting for the first part...
continue soon, wud be waiting... :D
Edited by Tammana_Maaneet - 11 years ago
maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
completely love the concept di 
it is really different from all the other stories 
n sounds really really interesting 2 
well which 1z of ur stories rnt interesting 
waiting 2 c what the story is about 
update soon di 
waiting eagerly
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting ... but i am tini mini scared of what pain Maaneet will go i know you will do all well so waiting for it
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing prologue, do continue ðŸ˜Š
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

please do continue please

deepali1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nyc start
cncpt is diffrnt bt it seems too painful
waitng for u to cntinue
Tyro thumbnail
nice prologue...

waiting to hear her story...their story...

continue soon..
meena.. thumbnail
congrats on new os
amazing prologue
continue soon