spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
she was superb today,the pain the fear,and break down awesume,the best sister 😛
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nabamita4Virika

Rofl,Dont Get Me Started Here,Em Super Excited Abt Monday Episode,Shattered Jeevika n Viren Comforting Her,What Else??😉

I KNOW!! Haha, cant wait to see that 😆
Shattered Jeevika nd Viren consoling her is a scene we all Virikians have been waiting for, for SO long! Just 2 days more to go now 😃
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously... i was literally crying at that point when she was shattered after knowing that bitter truth...today she complitelly prooved that she is also not less than kushal, karan, and even nia...she gave her best today, no dout...hats of to u KD...u did ur job today beyond my every expectation...i really really happy...u make me cry baby...ur every bit of emotion was bang on...at last i want to say only one word for u that is"TREMENDOUS"...MUHHA
and ya one more thing u looked so preety today...literally i want to hug u...muhhaaa
koolgurl thumbnail
i agree wth u
krystle did gr8t job she is awesum :)
Kiara_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Krystle did a gr job in portraying her character, her emotions, her fear & her sorrow so well... amazing job krystle u were the highlight of today's episode...
keep it up &m eagerly waiting for monday's epi..
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In monday's epi KD is gonna make us cry some more.. Loved the over caring side of sister today she was so anxious to feed Manvi and just couldn't control her at last.. So went in the bathroom and cried under shower.. Nice one
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
YES!! Krystle was really very good today, her actings were so realistic that it made me cry😭 JeeMaan scenes were really very nice, one of the best scenes of EHMMBH!!
Veronica1504 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree totally! I'm so proud to be a KD fan. She was amazing today! And the precap. OMG! She's amazing! I hope she reads this post and sees how much we appreciate her! 
explosivebinth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent post Nabi ..couldnt agree more ...Krystle Dsouza was just vivaciousness !!! the Episode was totally hers...the precap heavensss !!!!!!!! 
JV all the way !!!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
She MADE ME CRY for the 1st time :O !! i got goosebumps seeing her !! n i was surprised how JEEVIKA was strong n didnt break down infront of Manvi ! 👏 ! but man u could clearly see ! she died for a sec when she heard ' Cancer' 👏 !! n thn the end in the washroom 👏 ! for the 1st time im waitn for a epi for KD 👏 ! precap KILLED ME !! how she is still shocked n can not believe her mannu has cancer !! :( !!