Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shrav05

Ya she really needs a big round of applause ..she was terrific today..her eyes spoke everythin she felt..fantastic performance by her..jeevika rocks..

3 Cheers To Our Rockstar KD!! Hip Hip Hurray,Hip Hip Hurray,Hip Hip Hurray
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: jsimzia

totally loved the episode. especially Nia & Krystle...

I Do Agree😊
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Krystle was PHENOMENAL today!!!!

I love how this show gives the spotlight to each lead at various times...first Nia, then Karan with his whole 2 weeks almost and now Krystle is showing us powerhouse acting!!!

loved the episode!!!
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

Krystle was PHENOMENAL today!!!!

I love how this show gives the spotlight to each lead at various times...first Nia, then Karan with his whole 2 weeks almost and now Krystle is showing us powerhouse acting!!!

loved the episode!!!

KD Is Truly A Powerhouse Of Talent,Em Waiting For Monday Now,I Think Dat Day She Will Surpass All Mah Expectations Dat I Have From Her😊Love Her❤️
areebaVirika thumbnail
Nabiz u said it all baby!! Really yar i m still SPEECHLESS dun know how to praise the GREY EYE beauty :)) She is undoubtedly the best love her ❤️ 
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with you Nabamita!

KD stole the show today. Everyone was good; Nia, Tacker etc but Krystle just stood out. The pain was SO visible in her eyes. Aaah, cant wait for monday's Virika scene now
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: areebaVirika

Nabiz u said it all baby!! Really yar i m still SPEECHLESS dun know how to praise the GREY EYE beauty :)) She is undoubtedly the best love her ❤️ 

Shes Our Darling😳
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Totally agree with you Nabamita!

KD stole the show today. Everyone was good; Nia, Tacker etc but Krystle just stood out. The pain was SO visible in her eyes. Aaah, cant wait for monday's Virika scene now

Rofl,Dont Get Me Started Here,Em Super Excited Abt Monday Episode,Shattered Jeevika n Viren Comforting Her,What Else??😉

Originally posted by: Nabamita4Virika

Thank U Sakeena,I Hope U Will Love It😊

I LOVED IT it so much she is AMAZING so i was wrong abt her once again..OMG the precap 😭😭

KD once i said bad abt u ...but girl u rocks ...i tried hard to stop my tears but couldn't...Superb KD...keep rocking..EHMMBH perfect cast...Kushal..Nia...karan..KD...and  my fav is kushal...😳
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nabamita4Virika

3 Cheers To Our Rockstar KD!! Hip Hip Hurray,Hip Hip Hurray,Hip Hip Hurray

ya agree with you..3 cheers to our super duper talented sweet heart KD..hip hip hurray ,hip hip hurray ,hip hip hurray..