[Maaneet SS] Miss. Guided Part5 Pg26 6/30

Maaneet099 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello my dear dearies πŸ€—

i know long time no see πŸ˜ƒ... no i have not absconded this forum to jump to PV... i shall remain here always πŸ˜³... 

i have just typed a chapter of WK and started KOL but the concept of this story popped so i couldnt stop penning it down before i forget πŸ˜†... i plan to wrap it up in 4-5 parts before i go back to coll so i dont leave u guys hanging πŸ˜† but let's not promise anything huh... πŸ€£ it's a bit of comedy, action, and sorrow... overall it's a complete package... let's just hope it is πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

IMP NOTE: PLEASE ADD madhu.pmlist IF YOU WANT PMS FOR UPDATES! I SHALL DELETE YOUR FRIEND REQ FOR THIS ID FOR I KEEP THIS ONLY FOR UPDATING... SORRY PEOPLE I KNOW IT'S A BIT HARSH BUT IT IS HARD FOR ME TO SEND A PM SAYING NO THIS ID IS NOT FOR PMING N THE OTHER IS... πŸ˜ƒ

love
Madhu
Edited by Maaneet099 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet099 thumbnail

Part 1: Page 1 (below)
Part 2:Page 8
Part 3: Page 8
Part 4:Page 15
Part 5:Page 26Edited by Maaneet099 - 11 years ago
Maaneet099 thumbnail
PART 1:

The semi-lit room with a bright table lamp adorning the corner of the office cabin illuminated a petite figure. The pale coloring of the walls on which hung a dry-erase board filled with notes along with a bulletin board on the right gave the room a very formal atmosphere. The only sound in the room came from the tick-tock of the antique clock perched on the wall behind her. She sat in her swivel chair leaning towards the desk, amongst strewn paperwork, files, and photos intently studying a file when the telephone on her desk blared to life. She looked up from her file through her eyewear neatly placed on the tip of her beautifully etched nose to read the name of the caller on the caller ID. The machine flashed, "Boss" on the second ring and she bent forward to pick it up and greet the caller.

"Yes sir," she replied curtly after a pause. "Shall be there sir," she finished before the line went blank. She took a deep breath and let it out to reorder her thoughts on what she just heard before closing the file and hand. Placing her spectacles beside the desk, she grabbed her purse, keys, and coat. She walked through the doors of her office switching off the lights on her way out.

The sudden brightness of the afternoon sun hurt her eyes, causing her to shield them instantly. She pulled her shades from her purse and wore it while walking to her car and sliding into to the driver seat. She slid the keys through ignition making the engine roar to life and hit the accelerator.

In no time she reached a highly classy looking building with tinted glass making up majority of the walls. The board read "Central Bureau of Investigation" in large and bold print followed by Dehradun in smaller font, right below. She walked through the large glass doors into the pristine hallway, nodding as the receptionist greeted her with a warm smile. Her periodic click of her tall high-heeled boots matched her perfect attire of formal black pants paired with pure white shirt with three-quarter sleeves, neatly tucked in. Her black leather holster holding gun in each pocket was tightly strapped around her shoulder accentuated her petite frame. Her hair was smoothed and pulled up into a ponytail. She walked into the glass cabin with a knock on the door before removing her shades.

"Good afternoon sir," she greeted as the man sitting behind the desk turned to face her.

"Ah Geet, come, take a seat," he said affectionately. He looked in his early sixties, his graying hair reflecting his years of service in CBI. The gold-plated name on the desk showed Dheeraj Singh, I.P.S., Director of Police.

Geet smiled back warmly in return and sat on the chair opposite to him. "So tell me sir, how could I be of service?" she asked looking at him sincerely.

"Well officer Handa, I first want you to take a look at this file," he said handing her a blue binder. She opened and was skimming the contents when he continued, "This case has been one of the trickiest. We can only so close before the criminal slips into oblivion."

"Thirteen fraudulent scams, nine bank robberies, and three homicides," she remarked as she read the history out loud. "Sir how could you let this animal roam around the streets free?" she asked looking back at him.

"This nut has been hard to crack Geet, that is the reason the case is being given to you," he smiled knowingly. "This was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard you were being transferred to Dehradun. You are the best out there and I shall make sure to make hay while the sun shines brightly," he winked, grinning widely. "Who knows when someone else will take you away to another branch?"

"Sir, you exaggerate," she gushed.

He chuckled before replying, "Geet I have known you since you were a kid. Your determination, honesty, and skills have made you the best. And of course, what less can I expect from this department's best ex-officer Rajshekar Handa."

The mention of her father replaced her smile with a forlorn expression. Seeing her he immediately added, "I am sure if Raj and Meera were here today, they would certainly be very proud of you," he said reaching out to squeeze her hand. She looked up and managed to plaster a smile on her face while her insides raged with bitter emotions of her lonely childhood after she lost her parents to a gang raid in her house. The only solace was her father's best friend, Dhanraj Singh, who gave her shelter, love, and care and brought her up like her own father. Although as a child she wanted to become an airhostess, her parents' murder changed her plans forever. She meticulously trained and focused all her energies in becoming one of the best officers, beating even her father in service and dedication.

"Thanks uncle Raj," she said dropping her guard as a strict and devoid of emotion officer. He smiled in assurance in return, his eyes holding care and tender towards her.

"So officer Handa I expect nothing less than success," he said returning back to original posture.

"Of course sir, I shall not disappoint you," she said getting up and shaking his hand and saluting him before turning around to walk out of the office.

"Arre haan Geet, the photo of the criminal is not really clear for it was drawn with the descriptions of the victims and generated on the computer. A copy of it is in that envelope of the binder," he added.

"Ji sir, I'll check it out once I get back home," she said before brusquely walking out of the cabin. She walked through the cubicles to the end of the corridor while looking down at the file in hand when she suddenly banged into someone. She cursed her carelessness and bent to pick up the file before looking up to see a tall familiar figure. "Dev?" she remarked surprised to find him here while shoving the contents of the file back into the binder.

"Hello darling," he greeted amused at her surprise, "missed me much babe?"

"Oh shut up Dev," she chuckled shaking her head.

"Alright, I give up," he said putting his hands up. "Atleast jhoot toh keh sakti ki you missed me," he said sounding hurt and looking through his rim-less glasses.

"Hey Babaji! Please help me from this drama queen," she said looking up dramatically before quickly correcting, "sorry gender switch hogaya, drama king."

"Geet, do you hear my heart shattering and breaking into a million pieces," he said clutching his chest.

She laughed at his antics. His charm and charisma added to his well-built physique had women drooling over him yet she had always seen him as her friend and brother. In spite of her views about him, he never failed to flirt with her that made her chuckle in amusement every time he tried. They had worked on many cases together and he made a very good partner to work with. "Dev, I think I have heard it shatter so many times that I wonder what remains to still shatter into a million pieces?" she asked smirking.

"Yeh kya hua, kaisa hua, kab hua, kyun hua," he sang sadly only to be stopped by Geet.

"Ab bas bhi karo ji, I do not want to die listening to you sing," she joked.

"Fine at least spare me a hug babe or I think I shall die."

"God you are a drama queen," she said giving him a quick hug. "Alright Dev, need to catch up on some work, see ya later!" she said waving her hand and turned to walk out of the door when she heard him call out to her.

"Geet, hold up," he called, bending to pick up the envelope from the floor. "This fell from your folder."

She turned to see Dev waving a brown envelope in his hand. She slapped her forehead, when had she become so careless? "Oh thanks Dev," she said gratefully, walking back to get the envelope from him.

"Of course, always at the service of her highness," he said bowing gracefully. "God what would you do without me?"

"I would do fantastically and perfectly fine," she teased. "Later Dev," she waved walking out of the glass doors before safely tucking in the envelope into the binder.

hit up the like button people if u like it so far πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Maaneet099 - 12 years ago
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Maan's the criminal !?
well it sounds very good
i'm looking forward to it !
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear
so maan is the criminal
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nicee!!
is maan a criminal??

Downhill thumbnail
sounds promising...loved it
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!
Loved it !!!
Seems like maan might be the criminal ...interesting !!!
Update soon
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Madhu Ji...lovely surprise tha...

You made Geet miss hotshot and me like it very berry much...

Why do I have a feeling that the hard nut would be our sadda gabru jawan Maan Singh Khurana?

Chalo ji koi nahi ji...ye bhi try kar legain...

Good one Madhu...
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
that was very intriguing madhu...
maan a criminalπŸ˜•
was the envelop switched?