Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
scene nahi...poora part chahiye...

update soon...
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
madhu pls stop torturing us by giving such miniature forms of the update..😑.poora update dedo na plsss... waiting πŸ˜Š will you be updating today???????😳 Edited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
Maaneet099 thumbnail
next part coming up guys :)
Maaneet099 thumbnail
Part 4:
The chase seemed never-ending. Initially she had a hard time catching up with the biker in the narrow roads of the town but once they reached outskirts of the town into the national highway, Geet had an easier time keeping track of the biker. She was not a trained racer but her love for driving had taught her a few tricks in racing and keeping up with any person but for some reason this man disproved all her techniques. She didn't want to shoot the person unnecessarily without proper proof that he came to attack her. Finally after an hour-long chase she saw the biker take a sudden turn towards the muddy roads off the highway. She steered her wheel towards the half-paved pathway that correctly fit the width of the car. The path seemed to lead towards the woods.

"Damn it," she groaned as she realized she had lost track of the biker in the semi-lit wood area and the car proved to be disadvantageous in midst of thickly dense trees. She stopped the car when it couldn't go any further and got out to see if she could hear the biker nearby. Wind howled through the trees and other sounds of birds and insects echoed. She softly walked through the dried leaves strewn on the floor with holding the gun in hand. The sudden howl of an animal far in the woods made her jerk towards the sound, pointing the gun in that direction. Realizing that it was just a cry of an animal far, she relaxed a bit.

Geet had walked a bit into the interiors of the woods but seemed to find no trace of the attacker. Few yards from where she stood an object shined as the rays of sun pierced through the woods and reflected off the object. She looked around to see if it was a trick to divert her attention by the attacker and finding no one she went forward to pick up the object.

"Searching for something sweetheart?" she heard someone say very close to her ear, just as she was about to bend, instantly alerting her to elbow the person and twirling to snake her arm around his neck, choking the person while her gun at him. "Whoa! Easy there Ms. Handa," the voice countered, sounding strained. "Main, Maan," he managed to say.

"Tum?" she asked surprised, her grip loosened a bit but soon recovered. "Tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho?" she asked tightening her hold.

Maan gasped for air and strained to get off her, "Mujhe chodiye toh sahi," he said pointing to her hands. "Arre aapke paas gun hai, and I have none," he said showing his empty hands, "Aur phir bhi shak?"

Geet realized she had an advantage over him that she was already pointing a gun at him. Even if he had a weapon hidden, she could easily overpower him. She loosened her hold and stepped back but continued to point her weapon at him.

The instant she left him, he coughed, gasping for air. He straightened and rubbing his neck that had reddened due to her tight hold. "Easy there lady, mujhe marvaogi kya?" he said shaking his head.

"Cut the crap will you," she spat, annoyed at his banter. "Why did you come to attack me? Aur tumhara bike kahaan hai?"

"Me? Attack?" he asked genuinely confused.

"Don't play too innocent," she said sternly.

"Ms. Handa I think there is a genuine mix up," he said innocently.

"Accha?" she asked bemused. "Then what the bloody hell were you doing here in the midst of no where?" she yelled, her eyes spitting fire.

"Take a break darling, itna gussa sehat ke liye accha nahi hota," he said smiling, his eyes twinkling in delight.

"Would you care to answer my question or become a victim to my gun," she threatened, ready to pull the trigger.

Maan took a step forward causing the gun to touch his well-toned chest while looking directly into her eyes. Geet was taken aback by his bold advancing but tried to keep a straight face, lest she gave away her weakness. But he was quick to see her eyes widen as he came forward and smirked.

"Impressive Ms. Handa, I take it you are good at your job but let me remind you, weak moments are not allowed," he said with a lop-sided smile.

"I don't like to be kept waiting," she said, jutting the gun further into his chest.  

"I came for sightseeing," he said coolly.

"Kya?"

"Dryshavalokan," he said with a straight face confusing her more. She knotted her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes. "Sightseeing in shudh Hindi," he winked making her fume in anger.

"Sightseeing in the middle of bushes and shrubs?" she asked raising her one eyebrow.

"Haan, kyun?" he said unperturbed. "I am a nature lover."

"You want me believe this crappy story you are spinning?"

"Well yes because it is the truth," he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Mr. Singh, I give you another chance, what were you doing here?" she said gritting her teeth.

"Ah Ms. Handa or should I say, officer Handa, like I said, I was here exploring the nature," he said without blinking an eye.

Geet closely observed that he didn't bat an eyelid while clearly maintaining he came for sightseeing. His eyes seemed to tell the truth but she was taught never to fall for tricks like these. She sure couldn't prove he was the accused but she couldn't disprove either. Until the latter is confirmed, she would definitely not let her guard down. And with his effect on her, she doubted she would ever let her guard down. It would certainly be a recipe for disaster.

"Let's see how would I prove my innocence?" he said as if thinking aloud. "Maybe take you out for a coffee?" he said turning his charm on while walking to stand very near her as she had unconsciously dropped her guards and lowered her gun.

"Ha, nice try Mr. Singh, I shall never be convinced of you innocence, forget coffee," she said dryly.

"Oh come on now, don't be such a spoilsport, allow me to show you I am indeed an avid nature lover," he whispered, his hot breath falling on her lips while slightly rubbing his thumb pad on her cheek. The sudden contact of his skin on hers sent an electric shock through her, earning an involuntary gasp from her, causing her to part her lips. Her eyelids closed slowly, savoring the moment. "Haan Geet?" he said, first time taking her name on his lips. Never in her life had she heard her name sounding so desirous. She fisted her hands making her knuckles go white, fighting her urge to run her hands up his sculpted body. "I'll take that as a yes officer Handa," he said his stare softening.

Maan's change in addressing her as an officer broke her trance and she jerked her eyes open. She hurriedly stepped back mentally slapping herself for being caught in the act. Anger flared through her nostrils, how dare he try to weaken her through his silly seduction techniques? "Listen Mr. Singh I do not mix business and peβ€”"

"Chup, bilkul chup," he commanded placing his finger on her lips, startling her. Her eyes widened in surprise at his act. "I'll see you at Lilly's Caf tomorrow at 7:30PM, I take it you are punctual," he winked before bending to place a small peck on her cheek.

Geet sucked her breath as his lips touched her cheek. He certainly possessed some magic, she thought. Before she got a chance to deny she saw he had disappeared into the woods without a trace. "Ugh!" she growled, stamping her foot on the ground. She needed to get herself together, right now! She stomped to her car, forgetting the object that had initially called to her attention. She slipped into her driver seat, her mind preoccupied with the proceedings of the day when she suddenly remembered about the object that caught her attention initially. She slapped her forehead for her carelessness and returned to walk to the place where she had originally found it.

Geet traced the path back and was about to go when she saw Maan. She quickly hid behind the tree to watch him pick up the object, pocket it, and turn around to see if anybody was watching him before walking away.

I knew he was out to hiding something, my instincts never lie, she ascertained. Geet tumhe kal raat jaana hoga in order to find out his intentions, she decided. "Beware Mr. Singh, Geet Handa is out to catch you," she smirked and with that she walked back to her car and zoomed back to her office. 

toh kaisa laga humara Maan darling ka entry? πŸ˜³ HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND SPARE A FEW COMMENTS PEOPLE πŸ˜ƒ
honeygrape thumbnail
😊
awsome part madhu...loved the way maan made her feel...pls continue soon...and btw what about the other ff?????
Edited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
Maaneet099 thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeygrape

😊

awsome part madhu...loved the way maan made her feel...pls continue soon...and btw what about the other ff?????

thnk appu πŸ˜ƒ

WK i updated... KOL not now dear... univ started so bit tied up with assignments.. πŸ˜•
Edited by Maaneet099 - 12 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...
luved maan...
hmmm interesting..
continue soon
honeygrape thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet099

thnk appu πŸ˜ƒ

WK i updated... KOL not now dear... univ started so bit tied up with assignments.. πŸ˜•

yeah i read wk... ohhh uni started ?? πŸ˜­ i thought you had some vacation now...anyways studies first...updates sab later...we ll wait😊 anyways hope you ll update this one as promised...😊
this one s becoming more n more interesting πŸ˜Š
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am loving it...πŸ˜†

if maan says anyting like this...tab toh koi bhi distract ho jayega...☺️

i still dont want to believe that he is a criminal...πŸ€”

something is amiss...

i am waiting fro them to meet at Lily's cafe...πŸ˜†

what has maan planned??

n haan...like a good girl...update this daily...πŸ˜›
-memorable- thumbnail