MG-In love with enemy thread-3 updt@114 new thrd !

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

1st thread

2nd thread

4th thread

what happens when an incognito steps in a plain jane's life ...what happens if she becomes the witness of a sin ...what happens if the man behind the mask kisses her at the first time when they met ...the angry rude...passionate masked man and the brave punjaban  ...
...what happens when some one falls for the enemy ...she hates crime and he was a ruthless criminal...but some sins are ought to happen...what happens when love takes over abhorrence...

thriller based intense lovestory of an incognito and a punjaban ...falling for the enemy ..against their conscience...will they be able to get united ever ...or lost in the path of life... ...a journey of two person opposite to each other ..to know read on

index

part 27 - page 1
part 28- page 1
part 29 - page 56
part 30 - page 88
part 31- page 114

i have never seen  crazy girls like you ...!

god ...reva vinny muski humz maneet lover and u all ...u finished 150 pages in a blink !!

godd ...!!!!!

i love u crazy girls !!

mwaaah

accha ...its the time to thank the persons always ready to help me...now whose name i shud nt take ...each one ..each one of u are so so ...uh ...i love u guys ...

bulbul ..priya.. anupam.. alice.. arzoo muski shelly ..sana...holyangel ..maan4eva(name please) crazy mahek vinni rukh ..fourleafclover ..ani ..shalve jiasharma  mishti for maan..solace  liz  paloma maneet.pisces aka anamika  jazzerette( jazz) esha neeti

wait i will add more

guys ..i wanna tell u something ..many of u may think i m ignoring ur comments or pms...its not ...actually my inbox gets around 50 pmz a day ...i hav above 200 frens in list and allmost all of them writes fic ..so they update and links come to my inbox ...
but don worry i neva delete pmz without reading ..if u see thats unread wait ..i will defo read and reply to each one of u
if u find ur comment is not replied on the thread ..trust me..i try hard to cath up both with ur replies ..sometimes from mobs ..cause it helps me writing knowing ur thoughts
if i fail to reply or miss it somehow ..plz don be mad at me...if u pm me a link whr u hav commented i will defo read it ...might be late for 2 days but nt more than that
thanks for hearing my bakbak ...now carry on ..
mwaaah
Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amour_Reet thumbnail
@    this part dedicated to reva .specially ..and all of you who helped me a lot last night ..!!

part 27

Hey Cinderella ...!! ...do you plan to murder your prince tonight  ...!! puja nudged geet as she entered the ball room ...!

Geet smiled half heartedly at puja.... you are looking marvelous too puja ...

Geet was looking gorgeous in the milky  white ankle length flared Cinderella dress..... with creame and silver fabrics on them .....her long rumbled brown hairs left open on her back ......with a golden feathery musk on her head .....  silver danglers glistening in her ears ...... eyes adorned with koel ....a little more than usual to make up the puffiness of long cry ....

She concealed a sigh and was walking ahead when puja stopped her .....

What ....?

Chuckling puja pulled down the musk on her face...

Geet smiled at her and about to walk ahead when dev bumped on her ...

Watch it dev ...!! where are you lost ...?

Dev looked little lost ....but quickly recovered himself ...

Geet ....you are looking ...he fumbled with a proper adjective ...

Gorgeous .....! puja finished ...

Yeah dev shot a glare at puja ....who let out a small laugh ....

But where have you been dev ..?

I ...m ..no ...nothing ...!!

What ? what are you saying ,...and by the way what's that in your hand....

Geet's eyes spotted the flowers in his hand ....and a bracelet held in his fingers ..  ....

Ohh this is for you .....

Me...? ohh ....thank u dev ... they are so nice.......geet said caressing the large bouquet of white and roses in her hand....

Ohh ...the same white and red roses.....i love them ......you know... thank u so much dev .....!!

Aahan....mistake ..!! I would love to gift you this flowers ...but

But ..??

..its not from me.....

Then who ...? and this bracelet ...?

Both from the same person ......INCOGNITO ...!!

What ...? puja and geet spat in unison ...

Yeah....!! that's what he said when I asked his name.....

INCOGNITO...................!!!

He was here ..........

Ohh my god....!!

Geet what happened....? what are you mumbling ?

I will be right back ....

throwing the words geet rushed ....!!

Hey hey ........ wait up geet ....!! puja shouted.....i will come with you .........

But she was late...........!

Her voice didn't reach hers .....she ran on her heels .......ran clutching the bracelet in her fist !

geet had disappeared in the mob of guests ....

After all the party is thrown by the dev malhotra ,.,..! it must be a huge !

The ambiance had the touch of a perfect high society party ..... chandeliers .....music ....liquor  food and all the high society people of the town ...!!

She searched through the mass of crowd wearing masks......  she rushed weaving through the crowd........through the people she tried moving towards the exit ....  ...if he was going away ................away from her ...once again ...

She ran as first as possible pushing the people came in her way ....tripped on her sandal...she winced.....but the pain was tiny in front of the fear of losing him ...again ..!

She rushed to the door....but he was not there ...not anyone who can look like him ....she stopped and again looked back....what if he had changed his mask....what if he is there ..and she wouldn't be able to recognize him ...again ..

What if he goes away without meeting me ....for just the once...

What if he had gone already....

What if it is the last time he came to her ...

He was so close................do damn close...and yet I couldn't reach him ....

The drop of despair rolled on ....she bit her lips and again tried to go aside towards the next exit ... but she couldn't fathom out ... where should she search

She stopped and looked around her ............. everywhere there is a mask......silver golden red blue green white .....and black too.....how was she supposed to know which one is he .... in the midst of so many masks.....where is the known one ....?

I hope he is still here ...............her fingers crossed each other unknown to herself.......

Please god.....give me one chance to meet him..............

Pleeeeease.......!! she moaned ...and closed her eyes for a brief moment ...!

She was looking at party standing close to the exit ....her searching eyes were scanning every faces.....

But no face stopped her ....no magnetic brown eyes held her gaze ...... she was loosing hope ....when again she felt it again ....................the same creepy feelings of being watched...the lingering gaze on herself...............she could feel his presence ........ ..she felt he is there on her left ............she strode with trembling feet....the anticipation was killing her ....she roved pushing the mob away ...she felt her legs too heavy to be moved....if there too she fails to find him ....if it was again her illusion like always ......... if again  she has to console her broken heart ..?

And she was......broken .............!

he wasnt there too...

Below the staircase there were three girls talking amongst themselves ......she looked away ...a middle aged advocate talking over phone pushing his mask above his head .... and a waiter was seeping from a glass from the tray he was holding ....

She was failed............failed to meet him .........again ...!!

She couldn't swallow the pain .... she was loosing it ..............or rather lost it long ago ....living under delusion ... she bit her lips....she cant cry ...... not in front the hall full of guests ..... she wanted to run away ,.....far away from everyone ...and cry her heart out ...

Disappointed eyes were lowered ....she turned back to walk inside.....................to drag her wrecked soul ...at that moment ............

Looking for someone ................!!

As she heard the well-known deep baritone husky voice behind her ...she felt she will faint  .... stood transfixed  where she was ...

her heart went in a frenzy ....as the voice sunk in ....

she closed her eyes...

don't disappear please ....!not this time .................! she prayed with all her might............her heart raced hysterically ................she couldn't afford another illusion ...she turned back opening her eyes gathering herself to face whatever it may be....

and stopped breathing ...!

it was a moment she lived her whole life  .......................it was the moment she waited undying ....it was the moment she could bet her life for ....

there he was ........ right in front of her ....the face she craved even in her dreams ........the same brunette eyes ...the same sparkle in them .....the tinge  of wit ...........the same black mask ......the same breath catching sexy lips .....the same little stubble ...the same strong  arrogant jawline ...the stout robust shoulder ........the sharpness of his physique .....clad in a chocolate leather waist coat and a black shirt ..... hands crossed on his chest ......leaning on the wooden wall behind .... legs casually twisted against each other ...

the peering eyes held her own ............

she drunk his sight like a thirsty deer .... unblinkingly .....she feared he will disappear ... she stood in trance .............its not a dream ...is it ..? her mind wasn't still ready to accept what her eyes saw...

looking for someone .........? he again spoke ..

and that made her shudder .. he was there ..for real ...... she took one step ahead ...like hypnotized ...  and he didn't move...

he felt his heart will explode as she took her step towards him ....he knew she has recognized him ..

oh yeah ! ...how couldn't she ....you have come here to step in the ploy set by your own ...! you have come here to surrender "her chief" ..!

he wasn't able to utter anything  as his eyes sank in hers .....

the lump in his throat .... again there ....!

the accusing eyes ..... were brimming by tears ...threaten to fall any moment .... her pink full lips quavering .... her slow advance to him ............like he was the magnet and she pile of flings ..

she had to come ...!

The last step she took in rush and grasped his collar ....

he was taken aback at this sudden ambush ...but didn't move an inch ....only lowered down the hands he kept against the chest ...there was no protection needed anymore... so he lowered his guard ... he didn't try to release his collar from her tiny hand .....why would he.....?

she didn't moan ............. neither he did ..............as her eyes bore him ........the trembling of her lips whipped him ..... the gaze in his eyes sent knotting sensation in her stomach ...

he felt she wants to say something ..yell at him ....but she didn't ..........her eyes were .... that had only question in them ...........why ...??

he felt someone is stabbing his heart as she tilted her head in question ...........

he gazed her bloodshot eyes brimming with fresh tears  ..... and prayed to silently for her wrath ...!

in stead he smiled ......

I m just an uninvited intruder ....!

You are ...............he heard her whisper ...............no doubt ...!! she added with a lot effort  after the pause...

She seconded him ....

Yeah ....!!  he could only say that

his heart was sinking .... I shouldn't have come ...... i was wrong ...!! he lowered his eyes....not able to confront her after that ......he didn't want to let her see how she was able to hurt ...!

Suddenly he felt she was strengthening the grip ......

Surprised he looked up to see in her eyes..... but before he could fathom  the strange look  she pulled him in a sudden jerk ..

He clashed with her body .... !! he gasped at her sudden attack .....before he could ask her or stop her.... she swooped upon his lips ......

Click to rock your nerves http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32rasDF7jtQ

His eyes widened in shock as he felt his lips had been claimed by her own ..

She pressed herself tight against him .....and grasped his lips .....

She bit his lips roughly with all the bolted anger in her .....!

He groaned as her teeth held his skin within ... and clasped her arms to hinder

But she pushed off....and pressed her lips firmer .....with all her strength

He parted his lips as her lips demanded so ....

she pushed her tongue inside..... in fraction of a millisecond she was kissing him  ......like her life depending on it ....

she kissed him again ......after the ages.....she kissed him grabbing him to her ....to let him know she is his .....and he is only hers ...

he closed his eyes bliss ....as he felt himself sinking in her ...... he only knew she was there against his chest ....and for some unplumbed reason was kissing him .....with fervor increasing every moment .....she was getting inside him ....melting in his blood ...surging through his veins ....

he didn't care any dev ...

he didn't care any engagement ....

he didn't care to ask what he meant to her .....

he didn't care to wait for her confession ....

cause  his beloved was kissing him endless.....

she was clouding his judiciousness ...she was taking him to an different world

she kissed him to arouse him ....to make him kiss her .....

Kiss me .........out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

Did he need any other confirmation ...!

He turned and pinned her on the wall..... it's the time he would take revenge .....

He kissed her like there is no tomorrow .......kissed her hungrily ..... felt every portion of her mouth by his tongue ,.... he kissed her like he was unfed for ages ... he kissed like he was never going to be satisfied .....

And she wasn't either ...!!

They waited long .....for each other ..

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

She wriggled her hands to free from his grasp against the wall.... and when he didn't ....she nibbled him again ....groaning he left her hand and pressed his mouth tighter to hers ...soon to find her fingers made their way to his soft mushy hairs to grasp them tight ...causing him to wince  ....

Was he going to let her do that ....

No .....

Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

He grasped her hairs in stead and tilted her back ....to make his way to her slender neck ...to taste her butter soft skin in his mouth .....once again ..he made her moan in pleasure as she felt his shallow warm breaths on her chest .....his demanding hugry lips going downward ... she pulled him tight to herself....

Get a room guys .....! a bystander shouted  ....

Getting the sense back he pulled away .... still dissatisfied

She was panting to control her breaths .....leaning on the wall with closed eyes.....she dug her nails in the wall.....to bolt the heat of passion in her body rose by him .....

He watched her moving a hand through his hairs to set them normal...

Took a deep satisfied sigh ..and commented with the hinge of sarcasm ! .....

I guess u go around kissing every next person whom u don't even recognize ... !! isn't it  ..........!!

She opened her eyes in  shock of her life hearing that ...

What do you mean ...? she was livid and highly embarrassed

Just what I said  ...! he snorted ...slow you are ....!!

I am not ..!  she exclaimed not getting any proper answer to quip back

I can see that ....he chuckled meaningfully ..u are quite phaast in some things ....eh !

She fumbled with words turning crimson red ... .....i ..i .....uh ...err.. uh I ,...

Its Nice to see you ...............he paused ......stammer ! miss geet handa..!

Urgh ...! she groaned at his repeated attacks ...! not knowing what to say ...

I hate you ....!!

Oh really ....!! that's great ....so this is the way of showing your hatred ...uh eh ..making out ... quite unique I guess ....! but I was wondering what will be your way of showing LOVE ...!!!

Argh ....!! u ...u ...did it too....!

Did what ,...? he chuckled enjoying her nervousness ...

Uh ah ....u ...u kissed me too..... geet was feeling awful at his constant jibe ..! and that too ...uh like this ..!

Didn't u take a quite a long time to figure that out in  defense ...! he scoffed ....slow u are miss advocate ...!! I pity ur clients !

Enough !!.... he was playing wicked ...! and she wasn't prepared ...she stomped her foot and turned walk away when ...

What were YOU showing by that ...haan ? she punned...why did you kiss me

I did ..cause I know you ...i can recognize you anywhere .....and as far I can recall you don't.. eh remember me !..

She looked sideways..knowing what he meant ..! the arrogance faded and the soreness took over ...she had suffered ...a lot ..!

Why should I ...? you told me ..the end ... saying she turned back so that he couldn't see her eyes... 

Her tormented voice had accusation....

Hadn't you wanted the same ... ?

Why do u ask now ...?U gave the conviction ...didn't you ? she bitterly said ....

Means u didn't want the end ?

I didn't say that ...

neither  u denied that ....

She was mum ..... not knowing to lie or not to lie

He smiled ...and grasping her shoulder turned her back ....

Look at  me....!

No ...!!....she pushed him off ...and put her step behind in haste  when she collided with a person and stumbled forward   .... he caught her before she knocked the floor..

Why did u go ..if u had to come back ...?

It was you ....

You took the first step

U did...

They were talking in riddle which had a second meaning .....they both knew that ....

Why are you  fighting without any reason .... ...

I am n't ...! u are ..

Look ..still fighting ..!

Whatever...!! she stomped and turned back .....when he suddenly caught her hand...

Did u miss me ............................? he tried his best not to let the expectancy reflect in his voice .... but the question carried the air of hope and eagerness ....

She gasped in shock .....! her heart was beating too fast ...!what is he upto ...?.......She had no reply .... neither the guts to face him ...she was quiet and uncomfortable ...

Why are u turning ur back to me...?

She didn't face him  ... cause she knew her eyes will spit the truth ...

......are you Afraid ..?

No.... her voice was trembling ...  and she knew it ...the anticipation of the next was shaking her

Liar ....! he brushed his finger above her upper lip ..... making her wobbly and more nervous ..  ...

Sweating in air-conditioned hall...!

She was mum  ......!proving him right ...

he released her hand......and gazed at her lowered eyes ...  ...

she was still looking here and there ..... she didn't want to lie ...at least not to this ....neither knew what to say ...

While DJ changed the track  to a slow one.....!

He glanced inside ....and then at her lowered gaze....

plz click

May I have the pleasure ?......

the deep baritone carried the dignity ... ......a stunned geet turned to find his stretched hand towards her and the other folded behind ..... she stared with awe ....

She found her own hand raising in response....she felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach as she placed her hesitant hand on his palm ........and he slowly grasped it firm ..not taking the brunette eyes off her...

She matched his footsteps as he led her inside With the poise of monarchs ......  .........the grace reflected in his stride surprised her ...was he for real !

he gently placed her hand upon his shoulder ..... and placed his own on her waist ...softly ....................while she stared at him eyes wide ..... lips parted in gasp ....!

Seeing the stun mixed with intrigue in her eyes his lips twisted in  a smile  .. ....eyes flickered ..... and she was pulled close in a gentle way ....!!....he gently stroked his fingers on her shoulder of other hand and brushed them to the fingers .....he watched her to close the eyes.......smiling he claimed them in an assured grip .....!!...the music was spreading in all the nerve endings ......

She slowly opened her eyes to find herself matching his steps of dance ......  he gracefully held her hands and moved her across the dance floor...... without breaking the penetrating gaze .... the maintained savoir flair surprised her ...... he made her dance swiftly with a dignified gap between them .....

she immediately noticed how well he danced .............. like a regal swan ...with subtle and flawless movements ..she wondered how he achieved this grace ... 

You're in my arms

And all the world is calm

The music playing on

For only two

So close together

And when I'm with you

So close to feeling alive

She felt herself alive once again in his warm embrace .....so close he was ..!!...she felt herself being gently arched backward ...... she couldn't match the harsh chief with this tender dance ..... he moved like flow of wind ...and carried her away ... they danced complimenting each other's elegance ... she never felt so adored before as he held her with so much passion ........never felt so desired until he held her back after a spin ......

he didn't break the gaze for even once.....

A life goes by
Romantic dreams must die... 
So I bid mine goodbye
And never knew
So close was waiting..... 

the words of the song ...is it a dream only ..a romantic dream ......

she felt meant only for them  .....she closed her eyes to feel them by heart ......the song was filling her senses and so he was....

Waiting here with you
And now, forever, I know
All that I want is to hold you
So close..........

She looked up in his eyes....... they carried the same pledge ....they said the same .....now ...forever all that I want to hold you ..........so close.........

her heart swelled  at his gesture ,.....so care....so affection as he held her arm and let her twirl on her heels ......the tender eyes of his ....the affection in his touch was making her contented .... she felt her eyes will well up in contentment  ....

So close to reachingThat famous happy ending.... Almost believingThis one's not pretend... Now you're beside meAnd look how far we've comeSo farWe areSo close... 

The words scared her .....the proximity scared her ....the perfection of the moment made her apprehensive  .....him with her ........... so close scared her .....

as he took her back in his arms after spreading her distant ...she snaked his neck and snuggled herself closure ...  the tenderness of his made her feel insecure...he was never before...... the poised distance between them made her feel insecure ...

he smiled in bliss as he felt her temple on his shoulder ...he left her hand and placed his hand on her back ........holding her slender waist he danced gently ...letting her hear his heartbeats ....

they were lost in their world oblivious to the rest of party who were lost in their own continuum ..nobody recognized the next veiling their identity in the masks ....nobody cared the couple nestled closure .....

he gently stroked her back ...... when she looked up ....!

why  have you come here ....!! her filled eyes demanded....

he was stunned at her question ..... why did she ask that ...aren't she happy with me ...

you don't want me here .. ...! uh ... I will go ... he tried to hide the dejection .....and was pulling away ...when he felt she clutching his shoulder ...

why have you come here ..? she asked again ...

I said ...i will leave ..... he spoke again not breaking the gaze from her eyes that threatened to break the dam... his heart raced as her fingers grasped his shirt ..brushing his neck sending shivers through his spine .....the clasp in her fist made him feel ....she held him back ...to her....

That is not the answer .... she spoke again

Hearts were beating too fast ... do the next can hear ?

Its your birthday ....!

You are my present ?

His heart skipped the beat ..

the drop of pearl  rolled down kissing her cheeks  .. ...............  she couldn't held that more .... as her eyes bore his ... lips trembled in revolting of bottled up torments

It was hard-hitting ..... but unavoidable ....! he held his breath .......still couldn't believe what she said.....he couldn't think of an apt answer ....

didn't know you wanted me ...! he paused ........ I didn't wrap the gift paper around me ....  sending back the lump in the throat he tried smiling ... ....

You didn't ask me.... she wasn't smiling  at all....... her eyes wanted the answer of the unasked question ...why haven't you come before....?

I m sorry for that ...!

Sorry for what ....? not asking me or......

everything ...! he spoke not letting her finish ...!

suddenly She hugged him tight ...... snuggled closure and buried her face below his chin .... she was crushing him within her feeble hands . ............. the moment was too good to be true...!

While he held her firm in his embrace ...

Oh, how could I face these faceless days

If I should lose you now?

We're so close to reaching

That famous happy ending....

He closed his eyes in content ...... its feels so right holding her in arms......he danced slowly with her cuddled in his chest ... gently stroking her back .....soothing her ...assuring her .....

Almost believing

This one's not pretend

Let's go on dreaming

Though we know we are

So close

So close, and still

So far...

He felt his shirt getting wet  ..... she was crying on her birthday .... today too....i made her cry ...he tried pulling away .....

But she didn't let him .... she held him tighter ....

Are you going away ...!

Do you want me to stay ? ...

She didn't reply and snaked his neck tighter by both of her hands .... almost clinging to him ...

He got his reply .....

Happy birthday geet ,....!

Will you wish me every year ..? she asked controlling a sob ...

Shhh....!! u shouldn't  cry ....he rubbed her back gently.... when she held him tighter ....

That was not my answer ....!

Uh ...Only if u promise you wont cry ....

Its you who always make me cry ... she mumbled pressing her lips in the crook of his neck ....

Oh heaven ...!  could he ask for more......! with the woman of his life in his chest .buried face in his bosom ........taking a promise to stay forever with her .....

....he never had so much happiness in his entire life...he feared the moment is part of his fantasy ...... he shut his eyes tight in the fear of waking up ....so as her ....too content to believe it was actually happening ....her love ..her life just promised t be with her entire life.... didn't he....ohh lord I want to sleep forever if its dream .......

This was the best birthday present anyone can have.....

They stood there for a long time....not realizing the song had finished long ago .....

as their hearts playing the music of love and promise ...

As he realized there was no one else than them on the dance floor... he tried to part from her .............but she clutched him tighter ....he couldn't help but adored his child woman ... smiling he pulled her to one side  of the hall .........to hide her in him .....

He let the veil of mystic darkness of the ballroom drape them ..where he allowed himself listen to his heart ....taking the warmth of the divine feelings TO BE LOVED.....

He didn't know how long they stood like that as he buried his face in her hairs letting the scent of hers fill his lungs and soul ........assuring himself this is for true ....  he was blessed by love ...as her tiny hands held his waist within them and her face buried in his chest .....

Seconds passed ....minutes passed ....they stood like that until..............

Why is aadi angry on me..?

The mention of the very name brought back his senses.... who he was.....and who she was going to be..... ! he was reminded everything instantly ....

Ask him ....!! he was brief ............

she felt him stiff in her arms ......... she sensed the change of tone in his voice ...raising her head she looked at him...who refused to meet her eyes...

you know .....don't you ...?

he was mum .....

whats the matter ....please ...tell me... the apprehensive voice troubled him ....

he doubted if she had known anything ....if she didn't know that dev is going to propose her...he shouldn't let her know ...cause it was her decision ..entirely her....loving him was not her choice but marrying the person definitely was her choice....he couldn't influence her....he had no right .....

if he had asked her ..if she is going to marry dev .... she might ask him back ..will you marry me...? then what will he answer ...?

had hegot any ...?

marriage is a commitment for life...

do i have a secured life....? to promise her ...to give her ...?

marriage is the longest journey a human spends with a partner .... a sacred relationship .....looking at their relationship what he could see....that she didn't even know his name...who he is....did he have a home.....a secured life to promise her ,.....

whatever her decision is ..he will accept and respect..... its her life....if anyone had the claim to influence her.... it should be her family.... dirjee had accepted dev .... now its her turn to accept or deny dev's proposal .....entirely hers ....

and he promised he wont let her get influenced by him ...

why are you so quiet ...? what happened ....? her earnest voice hit him ...

Its nothing ..... but I have to go now....saying he broke her embrace and walked away without waiting for anything else.....

It's the time he should leave ...and let her take the decision of her life...

After he released himself from her she took a long time to understand the moment she lived was not her dream .....for real ....he was there ...with her....for her .....

The realization took long time to sink in her .....that he was going ...after the most blissful moment of her life till date ...he was again parting from her..... .......

Would he come back ,......?

The question scared her to death ....

What if  he doesn't ...?

She dreaded the thought.....

She rushed holding her life in her palm ........rushed out to hold back her love....... in the fear of losing him forever she ran crazily pushing away the mob came in her way .....

She panted heavily after reaching the end of lawn .....

There he was......... the tall stout shadow walking off her life.....

Wait...... she shouted and ran again ....

He was going away from her.....he didn't know if he could come back again ...he didn't know how he is going to live the rest of his deserted life after she gets engaged to dev..... he didn't know if he had the claim on the memories of the moments he had spent with her.....he didn't know how to fill the blankness of his life....how to breath ... how to live ...? without her.....

But he walked away oblivious to anything lost in his thoughts  ....even his  Cinderella was coming running after him .....

Suddenly he felt a tug in his hand .... he stopped and look back at his hand ......

the eager delicate fingers claimed his attention ......surprised he looked up to find the most beautiful face he had ever seen.....the most beautiful eyes....pleading to him ..

click please

he swallowed seeing her frightened eyes.....the eyes scared of losing him ... losing love ...

I have to go ..... he murmured........ and tried taking back his hand ...... when she clasped firmer as if her life is going away from her....

She shook her head in denial .......

Let me go ...........!

Don't go ....!..... the earnest eyes pleaded to him ....

He couldn't see her like that ...but neither could stop ....

He turned away ...and a jerk he relased his own from her petite fist ....

Please.....don't go .......!! she couldn't hold it more.........! and shouted ....!! and broke in sobs ..... she closed her defeated eyes not able to see him go ....

Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain...........

Her voice stabbed his heart .......he took another step ahead to go away from her .....

But couldn't .... his legs dodged him ...his heart cheated him....his hands cheated him .....

She felt the iron strong arms around her crushing her tight ........

Come back and bring back my smile
Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The night are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me

Without opening her eyes she knew her beloved's hug ........

She broke in sobs as she felt him around her .......

And he hugged her tight ......

Not able to hold his emotions anymore ....he felt salty water making their way out through the edges of his eyes......

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked out of my life

Don't leave me.....

The moment the last word left her lips he swooped down to capture them .... kiss her endless to take away her pain ...... undo the hurt ......

That  was bliss.....

Nobody stopped him ever from going away ....

She did....

His love did....

She didn't say the three words....but meant everything ...

Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart......................

Take back that sad word good-bye
Bring back the joy to my life
Don't leave me here with these tears
Come and kiss that pain away ....

He didn't know how long he felt her supple lips crushing on his own ....how long their tongues rolled....it could be seconds ..minutes ....hours ....or even days .....

Because he didn't care  ....he was kissing his life ....

She kissed the love on her birthday ..... kissed until their breaths felt short ....!! and she struggled for a gasp ...

He slowly released her lips ....and kept his lips pressed against the soft skin of her forehead ...not able part her from himself.......

He cupped her face in his palms .....and kissed every where ... showering his love with all his might ....to let her know how much he missed her ...how much he will miss her ....

How much he loved her .....without saying those words.....

He kissed incessantly to let her know .... what she meant to him .....

I m not supposed to love you ....i am not supposed to care ...i am not supposed to live my life wishing you were there .. I m not supposed to wonder who you are .. where you are  or what you do ....i m sorry that I cant help myself .....i m in love with you ....

Her hands were snaked around his waist .... holding tighter every passing moment ...apprehensive of the endurance of the moment she was living for...

He was the most blessed person on that moment .....so as her ....

You are kissing because you will go away ... he heard her apprehensive complaining voice after he pecked her eyes .... the fear of losing him in her voice tore his heart apart ......he couldn't help but promise....

I will come back ..... he whispered pressing his lips on her forehead ..and kept it there for next few minutes ....

Do you promise that .....!

Hmmmm......!

She didn't say anything .....but drops rolled on from her closed eyes.... he sighed ..and raised her face ....to kiss them away ....love is the feeling brings both joy and pain to my heart ...joy for being with you ..being in your arms ...being filled with an emotion so profound and tender that no other feeling can compare ....

And pain that I m so in love ...that I m more vulnerable than I have ever ...!

I can't forget the day you left
Time is so unkind
And life is so cruel without you here beside me

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked out of my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart

Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Bring back the nights when I held you beside me

~*~*~

Geet slowly walked inside the party still in the daze of the moment she lived ..... the moment of eternity the feelings of being cared ....his protective arms around mine ...his promise to comeback ...

Was that for real ....she stroll in trance

[ the bold letter dialogues are with maan and she remembering it ] 

When I saw you first ...i never thought I will ever like you .. when I meet you ..i never thought I will die to meet you again.........when u kissed me breathless I never thought I will yearn to be kissed .........when I kissed you I was afraid to love you .....when I love you ......i m afraid to lose you ...alas.... falling in love with you I had no control ever .....

This love made me so vulnerable.... you came ...tore my chest and opened my heart ...getting inside you messed it up .... I tried building wall of defenses ...tried building a whole suit of armor ...but nothing worked out chief ...! falling in love with you wiped out the sense of time ...destroyed reasoning ...presence of surrounding ...and the fear of the end...

Oh love is a bliss...!

Geet ...where have you been ....? I was looking for you so long ... two pair of anxious hands held her ...

She didn't reply anything......... too lost to hear what they said...

Geet ...are you fine ? dev wasn't able to reach her ... he almost shouted to reach his words to her lost in utopia...

Yes ..i m .. than ever ... she muttered lost in trance ..

Where have you been ..we all were looking for you ....

I will come back ....his whisper kissed her ears ... she shivered feeling him once again ....

I was lost .....she mumbled  ... still spinning in the whirlpool of emotions ..

Huh ..!!...? dev coudnt get that ,....okay ....come here ....lets cut the cake ....its late ..already ...!

Hmm.....she followed dev as he held her hand and led her to the table ....where dirjee...puja ...dev's family  and friends were waiting just for her ...

And she ?....was with him .....in his arms ....in his kisses.....in his love ...

She cut the cake mechanically not able to comprehend what she is doing ...did just what she was being asked to ...

Dirjee thought she was shy ....puja thought she was smitten by dev ...

She was being fed the cake when its soft cream resembled to his soft lips on her .....she remembered when he teased she was making out with him to show her hatred ......... shied she lowered her eyes ...blushing crimson red.....

Dev dirjee and others thought ...she is shying cause dev fed her the cake ....

She watched dev kneeling down in front ... spreading something out in front of her .....

Something shone in his hand blinding her eyes.....same like the flicker he had in his brown emerald eyes while they were dancing ....

She smiled...... but that faded soon ....

I have to go now.....seriously geet ...!! he rubbed her arm to get her permission ... let me go

She sunk her face tighter in the crook of his neck ....

Please Understand.... he rubbed her back to assure his promise to return ...

She reluctantly released him ...and stood lowering her eyes...

Geet ...promise me something .......!

Will you marry me...?

Say geet ....!!!

Geet say ...dirjee asked...... geet say something puja nudged......

But her mind replayed the last talk with him ............

Hmm..??

You wont fight the case of shaheen ...!!

But ...?? she tried to protest ...

No ...not anymore....promise me.....

But shaheen ...... she again tried to speak ...

She is fine....i will save her...if u trust me then listen to me....please.....

She was mum ....what should she answer...

Panic surged dev's veins as he saw her pale face..... her distant eyes.....

Geet will you marry me....? he asked again ..

She was still silent ......

Geet please say something ....i m waiting for your answer ....

I m waiting for your answer ....

say geet ...will you listen to me ....?

yes .....!....i will..!

yes......! i will ..!

dev couldn't believe his own ears .......and stood stupefied until his father nudged him to slip the ring in her finger .......

promise ?

hmm.....

good.......thank you ......!!......he pecked her forehead one last time then detaching himself from her disappeared in the darkness of night.....

she shied as she rubbed her forehead to feel his last touch ...and found dev kissing her forehead ...!

flabbergasted she backed off a little.....as her eyes fall on her dirjee ....whose eyes were brimming with tears of joy ....

dirjee are you alright ....? geet rushed to his side not able to comprehend what made him cry ...

where as dev was encircled by the huge crowd around him .......congratulating him ..hugging him teasing him ....

geet couldn't hear what dirjee said in reply as his voice faded in their shriek ...

geet tried listening before dirjee engulfed in a hug .....

smiling she whispered ... I love you dirjee.....!!

I love you too geet  ....

The words calmed her nerves .....

She felt him whisper those words brushing his lips on her earlobe ...

Shying she hid her face in dirjee's chest ...who thought she is shied by the new relationship she started...

He was right......

But the person was different ...!!

Before puja could shriek and held her in a tight bear hug ......

A huge explosive sound deafened their ears...........

Followed by coils of heavy smoke.....

The chandelier hanging on the roof broke down scattered into pieces.....

The crowd panicked and ran in fear ....howl of men and women filled the ballroom ...

Geet was too shocked to respond.....when she saw the a broken piece of chandelier pierced puja....

Pujaaa......!! yelling she ran to help her ...

Pulling her aside she tried searching for dirjee.....it was so dark that even the next's face wasn't visible ..

Dev......!!..dirjee.......!!..she yelled......

The cry of panic-stricken mob ....the cry of child ...the terror ...people yelling each other's names.... her voice was covered ... the filthy burnt smoke filled in the room was suffocating ...

She looked here and there for help ...puja still whimpering holding her bleeding leg ,.....!

Suddenly she felt someone to grasp her mouth and drag.....before she could understand her hand was detached from puja's earnest grip ....!!

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ......!! her shiek echoed in the ballroom and eventually died....cause geet was dragged out of the room fast ....

She tried yelling ....but her voice died in her mouth ...choked by the fume and clasped by the hand on her mouth .....

It was all dark ..... she could only hear ruthless voice of felons who threatened her to stop wriggling ...

They dragged her until the last source of faint light wiped off.....and then released her mouth still grabbing her tight ....she felt the cold touch of metal on her temple ...

Please let me go ,..!

She cried ....

Shut up you little bitch ...!

You could think that before poking your long nose in bar dancers matters ...now keep quiet ...!!

Or it would take less than a second the bullet to rupture your scull ...

Boss I m bringing the car ...one said...

Go ....come fast ....... the one holding her tight in one hand and other rudely hitting her head by the nail of the gun ....to stop her wriggling..

She couldn't think anything ....

Her voice dried as she understood she is far away from the ballroom ...before her voice can reach there ...the bullet will snap out her life.....

She didn't know what was going to happen ..where they were taking her to....

Her heart beating loud..... there was hollowness in the stomach ...

Within few seconds she heard the car to groan .....

she tried last time to free herself...

The goon hit her head by the butt of the gun ...

She winced in pain ...

Shut up,...and get in the car .....

No....i wont ...she tried wriggling with all her might ...!!

He slapped her cruelly ....her head spun at the thrust ..

She remembered him .. as helplessness took over ..... he was always there whenever she needed him.

Where are you now....!!

Get in the car ..you bitch ....he pushed her inside the car .......

The door slammed behind her .......and the goon inside the car grasped her hairs to hit her head on the back of the head rest of the drivers seat .... while twisting her hand behind....

A feeble wince escaped her lips when her tears mixed with the blood rolling from her forehead ....

The goon had the gun on her temple jumped into the drivers seat started the engine .....and changed the gear ....

But the car instead of going straight hit the tree in side ....and stopped with a huge jerk ........geet tilted her head to find the driver is being dragged out by some one ...

At first she was thrilled thinking its HIM....

But then ,.,.,.

Leave her ....!! or I will blow up ur head ...!! the voice came from a gritted teeth ...

The voice was his ....but face was not .....

Her head reeled as she saw  the person in front of her ....

....that is maan singh khurana hitting the goon beside her and dragging her out of car ....

The rest was magic ....

She watched maan with jaw dropped to her knees how swiftly the most messy stupid police officer laid down the felons in few seconds...

His sharpness ,..swiftness ...alertness...flexibility and power was like her leopard ...chief ...!!

She wasn't able to utter a moan as she watched him ....too shocked to release the breath..

Maan looked up from the goon he was beating to find the numbers of car's groan ......

And the loud yells of other goons following that ...

He looked at geet ...whose face was drained ...pale to death .... without thinking he held her arm and ran dragging her with himself...

They ran till the cars followed them ....

Ran without halting to catch breath ....

Dumbfounded geet just followed him .....her brain had stopped working ...she couldn't figure out what her brain was yelling to her .....she had no interest on the goons who were running behind them ...

She had only one thing in her mind and that's .....what is the thing - I m not able to see....

Until a wall stopped them to a screeching halt ...!

Maan looked at geet ...who didn't take her eyes off him ....

Maan had no time to analyze the storm going on in her head ...he looked back at the cars whose headlight were about to spot them right there ...

He pushed her aside ...... before geet could understand what he is upto ..he pushed her inside through a slit like space in the wall.......

Geet winced in pain as her head hit the wall behind .....but soon the moan was shut by the hand snaked her up .....rubbing the spot to soothe her ....

Maan looked back to follow whether the goons can see them or not .....oblivious to the stun in her eyes....

He held her close in order to let the darkness drape them and blend them with the wall ....

He watched the cars to pass away ..........and exhaled the breath of relief ...not realizing he was holding ...

Then the quietness of geet struck him ...compelling him to check on her .....

You alright ....?

His concerned eyes scanned her .... and stopped on the hurt on her forehead .... still bleeding ....

Its bleeding ..!! he mumbled before wiping of the blood by his thumb .....

When geet caught his hand .......

The touch had a dangerous alarming feel forcing maan to look in her eyes ........staring at him with the unfathomable search in them...

her eyee had something he was forced to break the gaze...in fear

He turned his face ...tried to release his hand from her grip ....

releasing his hand ....she slowly lifted her hand...and touched his face ....making him shiver in anticipation ....

Does she.......................??

He backed of a little fixing her hand in air .....in search of HIM....

Who are you ...............................?

Her keen whisper froze him to death .....

Shit.....!!.. he shut his eyes for a brief moment to control himself and wear the mask of police officer maan singh khurana ..... he took a deep breath rehearsing the speech of flirtatious silly follower of hers ....he has forgot the paan ... !! only god can help me this time !

And if he doesn't talk she will suspect more...

Areeh deviji ....you really have a very poor memory ..i told u not a good habit ...!!

Geet didn't reply simply stared at him with the same incisive eyes ..like trying to meausre something ...

Aaho deviji ...lets go .....they have gone ...!

I have a good memory ...! she whispered making maan numb ....

I remember the cologne of yours ....

I remember the scent of your skin ....

Who are you ....she asked again ...!!

He he he he....maan let out the patent guffawed laugh of the silly maan ..!

What are you joking deviji ,.......he was about to say something more when she again whispered ...

Ur voice.....!!! she left it incomplete ......!! as the surge of realization gushed in her braincells  ....!

Ohh my god......!! she swore in helplessness   ...!

Maan gulped down to ease his dried throat ...... no...please no ....!! he begged in his mind ...

Shit ....!!!....

Lets go  deviji ........ he tried dragging her out .....she jerked her hand up .....causing him to fall on her ....

She raised her other hand to touch his face.....closing her eyes she brushed her fingers on his face....raising goose bumps on his skin ..chill ran through his spine ...he stared at her unable to decide anything ....

[remember the faanaa scene ....kajol and amir ..i loved it ...]

You are him ....aren't you ...? her apprehensive voice trembled

He watched her eyes to well up .....

Whom .??

.....his heart beating loud ....he knew .....he is trapped ...

Still pretending ...chief ....!! hurt came out with surge of sarcasm ....

She twisted her lips to smile wryly......but a whimper came out ....

Are you running out of ur mind...who chief ...?  he tried last ......

As soon as the last word escaped his lips ....her hand snatched his veil .....the beards ....

I want the truth ......!!...anger flashed in her eyes.....cheeks flooding with tears .... when her hands snatched the pagri from his head ......

GURU..................!! a loud shriek came out....

Maan cursed himself for underestimating her so much ......... he tried again . yes I m guru ....but ... I m not any chief ..i .uh ...i wear this ..but ....he stuttered ....fumbling with the words ...his head was so blank even couldn't come up with a single excuse ...

Before he could think of something ........a dreading demand came.....

Kiss me.....................

What ....???

Kiss me...she repeated ....firmer this time ...

Before he could understand she pressed her lips on his ..brushing them ....trying miserably to identify him ....helplessly in search of her love ....fiddling between certainty and uncertainty .....hoping poorly ..........with her yearning hands that crazily stroked his neck .....u r him......u are....she moaned pressing her lips on him ....

tell me you are ....she mumbled before shattering ....her voice shaking uncontrollably ... trying hard to suppress the sobs

No I m not your chief .....let me go ......he hated this moment ...he hated how her voice trembled in pain... he pushed her off.....rudely ..!

I wont .....she clutched him like a drowning person ...........and pleaded earnestly .... kiss me .....and prove you are not .....

You are crazy ....!!

Don't do this with me......please don't ....she begged with the choking voice....her nails dug in his chest as she clutched his collar .......claiming his identity ....

Get off me..... he hated doing this with her .....

First accept ...... saying she bit her lip ......

Why are you doing this with me......she begged helplessly ....please don't ....dont please...

Maan shut his eyes tight in despair....

She was breaking down in cry .........with eager eyes pleading him for the truth ...... she was trying to talk between her sobs ......but she couldn't ...

His own eyes were stinging ........ he watched his love crashing down .......

He cursed his fate .....and let out the last sigh before pulling her closure ....he smacked his lips on her .....

he had to surrender totally ...to his love... 

Letting out a whimper she pressed her mouth harder against the person standing in front of her..

He kissed her letting know who he is ........tired fighting with her... himself he kissed her ........he kissed her like never did before.......he kissed her surrendering himself to her .......she kissed him like a mad ...like she was feeling him ...recognizing him......reassuring herself....he was him .....

He closed his eyes...and leaned on the wall pulling her tight on himself....lifting her up on himself....pressing her tight on himself... he kissed her... he kissed her wildly ......submitting totally ...!

Suddenly she pulled away with a jerk ....

He slowly opened his eyes at the sudden hindrance......

But before he could understand the rest .....her palm jammed against his cheek ....!

A tight slap ....!!

Geettt .....!!!! a shocked whisper came out ..

Kiun....?

He didn't have the guts to answer her ....did he have the answer either ....?

Why ......just why .....?? her bloodshot eyes flared in anger as she grabbed his collar and made him face her ....

I can explain ...he tried speaking soon t be shut by her wrath ...!

Really ...?u can ...?? so you have an explanation of why did u play with my emotions ....!!

Geet ....! the hurt whisper came ..I didn't intend to.... he tried ..

But u did ....!! right ??

U were right there in front of my eyes ....playing with me....mocking at me....and me ....stupid fool kept on searching you ...

Waah ...!! did u enjoy the movie....

Listen to me......he tried holding her arms .....

But she jerked away ....

Just shut up....!! u liar ...!!! u had told me that u never lied to me.....

Geet ..i have reasons ....

Do you ...?? what reason it may be......letting me suffer for days .....months ...i waited for you ...a single note...a single word....a single news....

But I was so dumb ....u were right there in front of me....partying around ....and me the most stupid person on earth .... waiting for you ....cause I trusted you .......trusted you more than myself .....and you ...???

Cried over nights .....months .....died to see you once .....for few seconds....prayed to god thousand times a day ......only for you ....to see you.......... hold you .....and u ....!!

How could u stoop so low.... ?

He had no words to defend himself...

She broke in sobs ....unable to hold anger anymore ...defeated ...tired ....

Geet please ....listen to me.....he held her close .....

You never trusted me na .....? actually that is the reason ....!

you havent showed me your face .......you havent told me your name ......u never trusted me... she cupped his face by one hand and made him look at her ... kiun .....kya mai itni buri hu .....darte the? That I will spill the beans to police ...?

Geet .....please... his throat clogged  at her allegations .....

why please now ......where were you when i cried ......pleasee....!!.......Kaho na.....kiun why did you do this with me  ...?    she tilted her head sideways ....

he looked away ...he couldn't see her like that ...so hurt .....so deeply hurt ...and always hurt by him ....he hated himself ....cursed himself....unable to face his own deeds...he turned his face away .....

Ab mujhe dekhna bhi pasand nahi hai ......u loathe to see me..... she laughed with tears ...and suddenly stopped......but u know what .....i prayed death for myself to have a single glimpse of you

A pair of shocked eyes gaped her...... he never thought she would say that ....

She laughed...... why would you bother if a girl somewhere in some place .....walked through the lanes thinking one day you will again cross her path ........one day she will get to listen the voice of yours....

A single word......a call ...............geet ....!

Never felt my name so beautiful until u took it ....... never felt it so colourful until u caressed in your tongue.......never craved so much to hear my own name.....

And see you ....you were there in front of my eyes.....you watched me to suffer ....but didn't say who are you .....

Were you afraid of me.....or the fear bothered you- that I will want something from you .....?

no no ....dont be.....i never learnt to ask for anything from anyone .....

He was mortified at that .....shut his eyes not able to bear the agony she had faced...
cause he was....he was afraid ..if she asks for love from him...

Haaah ....why would you bother ...if someone was waiting for you till her death .....no... no ...you shouldn't ....i know ...why would you ...its me...stupid me...who expected you ...

She stopped abruptly ....

Making the eerie silence kill him ....

She walked away keeping him wondering ....

He took a step ahead to her when she spoke again ...... in a wrecked voice he had never heard in his life ... she was not accusing him anymore....

Its not that I m mad at you ...i m not ..why should I be....

I owe nothing from you ....

time has taught me ....its not needed what you will want you will get that .....

but you know .....kabhi kabhi ....a faint dream my eyes dared to see.....where you have cuddled me.....like you used to do ...and u know what .................i wanted so  desperately that u will hug me tight in ur arms ...... I cursed myself for wanting that....I don't want to complain ......but u know ....i expected.....ohh u don't know...how would you .....i never told you ....actually never got the scope ...hehe......silly me....

look ...still being silly .....she laughed hysterically ..........what would have changed if I had said so ...?....a forced cuddle .....?

naaaaaaaaaaaah .....never!
i would loathe myself to the core before getting that .....

Why would you bother if a girl hated herself to death for being touched by another man ....when she had promised herself to keep it urs.....

do you know .....i had no relationships to call them as my own .......when I used to see my friends to flaunt about how their parents loved them ...brothers chided them......sister irked them...and so cared for them...their proud beaming faces surrounded by their owns ....

i used to think ...one day my beloved will come and whisk me away from everyone......complete me with all love I always craved for......but never thought he would never love me back ...

Maan trembled......what is she saying ......what is she doing ...no geet ...no please don't say a word next ....please geet don't .....i don't want to hear it....his heart yelled but no words escaped from his mouth .....

I don't blame you chief ...no not at all.....its me who didn't deserve love ...

Maan backed off slowly ......................his heart cried .......cried for her ... his self yelled ...!!

Don't say .......! don't say another word......!! he huffed

thats it for now ....i had written more...but thinking about changing it ..thank u for ur patience to read this crap
love u ...
anxiously waiting for ur replies..
@basicquestion - arzoo   thank her for un break my heart song
@fourleafclove -- thanx for suggesting so close...
@ bul-- thanks a lot for helping me selecting so close ...close shot was mandy moore i dont wanna live suggested by her .she picked up the apt songs and with lyrics and link pmed me...she felt the true sense of the need ..you are always perfect in your choice and geeting me perfectly ...thats makes you my nightingale !

i dont knoe u guys wil like the song choice or not...even i m not sure ..well i m never ..but was getting confused amongst thousands of suggestions so picked them up
and thank me for kiss me  lolz...

okay i specially want to thank reva for this update ....if she wasnt there ..me confused soul might hav taken ages to put this up ..her constant boosting is the thing i need to write ..her reasons thoughts about the updates is amazing ..this update is dedicated to reva my sweetest and honest friend ...love her always !

@ maan4eva[kaitki] -- i will never be able to thank u enough for what u did ....i really mean it ..its gonna help me in every fic i will write
thanx a lot sweetheart

hit the like button if u like it
Amour_Reet thumbnail

part 28

Don't say .......! don't say another word......!! he huffed

Stop itt.....!! yelling he panted ...! will you ...!!

Maan shouted not able to bear anymore..... Geet instantly zipped at the sudden harsh yell of his .... she gaped him flabbergasted....!!

......how would she know her every words were stabbing him ......how her pain was hurting him more than herself...

She didn't understand how helpless he was... how that tiny drops of tears affected him....

the sight of her face ripped his heart into pieces ...... his heart ....his love...his geet  ....the face had strains of old and fresh tears ....for him ....yearning for his love.......in pain of his refusal .....how can he tell her how much he loves her ......he didn't know how to express either ...how to console her ....

he knew the moment he will spill his heart to him...she will never go away from him ...and her life will be a mess...a criminal's love ...a criminal's wife had no reputation in society ..who would take care of her after him ....who will love their children after him .....children ....he smirked at himself .....he still had the dream to marry her ....secretly ..oblivious to himself but does...he felt like laughing aloud at himself ....for thinking that... he died each moment feeling how he himself had hurt her  each and every time ....and still now hurting her ...

He stood there ......turning a little away from her ......she watched him to ball his fist ....eyes tight shut ............panting .....in rage ..?

She couldn't fathom ...she felt she had never known the man standing in front of her ......he didn't  utter a word......neither looked at her .......

did he have anything to say at all....?

Oh he could say why he did this to me.....why after declaring the end he was there ....just to tease my nerves..... her eyes burnt ....not only with stinging salty tears ...but with humiliation ...

Sometimes he felt so known ...like she can understand what his every breath meant ...she can read every flicker of his eyes.... ........one moment he is so tender ....so caring......so loving ...so passionate .....her guardian angel.....knight in shining armor ......just few hours ago.. ..she was there ....in that robust chest .....hiding her face within .....with his arms embraced around her ....he was showering love as  endless kisses on her ...treated her like the most desired person on earth ......... his hand raised walls around her  to protect her from all the evils....

But the next moment ....... every so often  he changed himself outright .....like the frosted glass........wrapped an unending layer of  mist around himself .. .... she can feel the silhouette ..but can not touch the real person .....he was standing so close....but yet so far .....

Like now when her heart was tearing apart he seemed so detached.... like they never met before....never been close at all......such as now...... he appeared so distant...so bloody aloof from her........cant feel what she is going though ..or either didn't bother to feel

The invisible wall between them always scared her ...how intensely she wanted to touch his heart .....

But he never let her cross the unseen barrier between them.....never gave her the entrance of his heart   ......... she could not guess what was going behind those closed eyes.....in which she had seen love for her a few hours ago ...

why did he do this to me...why .....the person I trusted more than myself....why did he break my trust ....... .......

she just left her heart out .....she told him for the first time how she waited for him ...only him ... and he stood silent .......like he had nothing to say ....

......why did she told him ...why did she spill her heart in front of him ...!! she hated herself for letting him know what was bolted within her for so long ...... she spat her heart ....because she felt she has the right on him.....right to shout ...yell ...demand explanation ......

But does she have at all....? she wondering gaping at the statue ......!!

He wasn't masked anymore  ......but hardly she could actually see him ...

He will always be an riddle to her ...the more she tries to solve the more she gets confused.....whenever she felt she reached him ....she knew him ..the very next moment she felt herself far away .....

She never thought the person she was yearning for....was always there infront of her ....but why ??....he knew ..he understood she was searching for her ..... then why didn't he come in front of her and let her know who he is..... how can anyone let the person loves him suffer so much ... he played with her emotions ..... and she loved her beyond the limit ...! and he just watched her to suffer ......why ...........?

look at him .....he stood like he was not  sensing  her situation .....like her voice irritated him ..... her existence agitated him ....

sometimes she felt all that moment she lived with hi was part of her dreams only ...never took place in real.....never watched his eyes speak ...never felt her touch talk .....

she felt actually she never understood him .....maybe will never ....maybe she was head over heels in  love  with a guy ...whom she didn't know at all...

love and pain shares an unique relationship ......love brings expectation ...a lot of expectation ...and the eagerness unfed hope brings pain .....

geet lost in her turmoil of heart had almost forgotten..that she actually owed nothing from her kidnapper ...she knew he was there always by her ...but she was not realizing the significance ....that how he cared for her ...how he always kept her within the shell of his protection ..he did never let her fall .... and most over she never let her self esteem fall and let him know what he meant to her ..in words .... she did never ......

as love brings insecurity ....maan was always ....he knew she was different ...she cared for him ...she felt for him ...but it was impossible for him to judge the actual depth of the feelings when she never given him the scope ....

maan and geet ...both were right in there position ...insecurity was there ...but maan was ahead of geet ....as geet was mere seeing the situations ...not realizing the implications of those ...

if she asked herself ...that why maan took care of her ...why he always kept his men behind her to protect her ....how he came and made her birthday special ..... she would have somehow understood his intention ....she had taken all the things for granted....like  he was meant to protect her ... she wasn't ready to analyze the situation and think from maan's perspective ... when all the time maan was thinking about her ..for her .... even from her perspective ....

moreover ...maan occupational secrets confused her more.....she tried to keep faith on him ..but failed..in the constant battle of her heart and brain .......as they say ....love is the most potent cause of anxiety and insecurity and also the most difficult to face ....

she felt pissed...at herself....! for expecting from him .... demanding explanations from him ...when she knew he didn't have any ' at least she thought so ....... she lowered her eyes and turned away ....to walk off.............walk out off the place where no one felt for her ...

as she was walking away ....she heard his voice behind her.....which chained her legs...

I m sorry geet ...!! really I m ....!

She didn't respond at his call.....neither turned back ....she just stood ...waiting for him to continue....except that sorry ...! is that all he had to say .....

Maan sighed in despair.....and gaped her .....when she stood still ..... ....

He hated himself to the core.....for hurting her.....for making her cry ....

He always felt she loved him .....

But he never knew the feelings he wasn't sure of .....was so deep ...so profound ......so painful....

He himself knew how painful wait can be.....

Cause he did ....for her .....!

And she never knew......

In his every breath he was there .... always ...and will be there always ...

He spoke looking sideways ....

Geet .....i was in jail .....i really was.....even when I called you up ....that time too I was in jail ...

How do you expect me to meet you ?

And geet ......how could I meet you...

The night we last talked......we had ended it ....isnt it ?

You did ...!! he heard her ...

Yeah ...i did......but you never  did let me know that you wouldn't want the end...

Tell me ...did you ......?

Geet was silent ..... no I didn't ....but didn't you feel that ....why should I ask you if you ended it single handedly ....you were always the decision maker.....never bothered to ask me...geet what do you feel ...... she muttered in her mind

At that night  .....he continued.........what I did.....i did it for both of us......i knew ....where I was going .......i knew I was going get myself arrested..... ...and you will be giving your exam ....soon get busy in your world....which had no relation with my world....

Our worlds are different ...you knew that ..didnt you ... my work doesn't allow me to keep terms with anyone who doesn't belong to my confederation .....u know that ...dont you ?

Geet  ........ may be I didn't meet you  ...but i was aware of your every single move ,...didnt you feel that ever ...? he questioned ....and waited for her reaction ....!

Geet was mum ......cause she knew he was....

aadi sunaina rishi was always there around you ... he continued again ...!

and geet .if i tell you that..you never told me...that you will wait for me.........did you ...!

even if you did....do you understand that you shouldn't have waited for me.......you are enough matured geet ......try n  understand  what I m trying to say .....

oh  please ....tell me you had no time..busy partying ..shall I say stripping in front of hald naked girls ogling at you ... she retorted snapping him out....

he was about to retort back when her jealous words made his lips curl into a faint smile ....which lasted for a few seconds ..... geet who was seething in anger didn't notice that ...

for heaven's sake  geet .....!! I was not partying ...and neither did i strip totally ... .....! I never explain myself to any one in earth ..... uhh .... can u not  please  bring this topic again .....

geet fumed .....but didn't say a word....

okay ..coming back to your allegation ......i did meet you ...as maan the police officer ....cause ...that is what my name is.....

I m maan singh khurana ....!! inspector in charge ...**** police station ... I worked there ..u had seen me...

Don't you have a shame ....!! you go around breaking law all the time ......freeing the bloody criminals out.. breaking of police wagon ... robbing people ......smuggling guns ...and god knows what .....!!!.....when you are appointed to protect the country ...! ..is that what your duty is ....?....oh what a great announcement ...!!

I m maan singh khurana ...inspector in charge .....  she mimicked him ......how blatant one can be... what a guardian of Indian law enforcement ...!!

Dry sarcasm surged out of her voice ....

Maan clenched his teeth at her rude words...!

Geeeeet ...!! he groaned..........

He clenched his fist raged at her accusation ............... he was about to retort back  when he stopped himself  ......took a deep breath  he spoke again in a calmer tone  ....

What I m ...and what I do ....i m least interested to discuss that with you ....! I guess we had cleared this up long ago ..... the night before you left ..... if you are not satisfied with that explanation ....i m sorry I cant help you ....!!

Oh yeah .....!! how can you explain  ....! cause you don't have any ...! geet jibed ..

That was enough for him ... ...reaching her he pulled her elbow and made her face him ........

Geet ..i reply only to my conscience ....and none else....but still I m answering you ....for the last time........i m not a criminal ......and what I do ...is needed ....that's all I have to say about my work .....now can we just drop this ....please.....!!

Geet shrugged his hand off.......and crossed her hands on her chest ...

Continue ,................!! she muttered ....!

He put his hands on his pockets and stood erect facing her .........coming out of the mask...

You talk about trust ...!! why didn't I show my face....!

Then Listen ...........I never ever appeared as maan singh khurana with these disguise in front of anyone in my group ...who are working for me for quite a long time.... because.....

She was about to retort something when he raised his hand.....

Let me finish first ...!

Because ...he continued.............. the mission we are in ...not allowed to expose our real self....you must be thinking ....you are different than them....then let me tell you ......

Only one of us is married........that's yash ....! but even mahi...his wife doesn't know that he works with us....also doesn't have any idea what type of  work her husband does.! That's our policy ...! each one ...aadi sunaina rishi .albert ..raman .....each one of them works secretly ...some of them has a family to look after ...but still none of their family member has any idea what he does ...

What we do .....is too important to disclose any secret ...!

I  just cant afford to do any mistake...on me at least 27 people and their lives are depending ......as well their families.... one single mistake .....everyone will get arrested...!

In your eyes we are little lawbreaker felons.....you are allowed to conclude in anyway you want ..... but we know what we are ...and how important our each action is ....! we are clear enough to our consciences...

Geet...... for your kind information ....that its only you after aadi who knows actually who I m .....its only you two who has seen my real face ...!

I know that  now.....!! u didn't show ur identity card before..... she snapped back ..

Oh yeah ...! right ...! but gave enough hints to make you understand who I m ./...if you fail what should I do ...he taunted back ...! I returned back your dialogue ...i was so close to you .....but u didn't recognize me... ...what shall I do ....

And  that too even after  you refused to recognize me.. when I had called you ...from your every breath it was evident that you knew who the caller was.....but u denied ...! you just snapped me out ..didnot you ?? he narrowed his eyes ...

When she looked sideways .... not able to confront him ....

That's because...uh ...you ....

i ....What ...? why are you stammering ...? say na..... he egged

I didn't ...because...u called me...uh ...for the first time after that morning .........and u even ....uh ......she flustered...

Didn't ask you how are you doing .. isn't that ....??? he laughed ....!

She scowled .....!!

God .!!.....geet ....!! I knew everything about you ....where were you ...if you are late for the exam hall....if you are about to spend a romantic date with  hoodlums lost in music.....if u have a fever ......

At least I was aware what you are doing .....you toh never bothered ....! if I m alive or not ...!! he said in a lower voice....

She looked away uncomfortably......

He was hurt too.....but he never said that ....he was hurt when aadi never told him ..that geet had never mentioned him  ....never asked for him .... geet never felt the sufferings were same at both side....he was never good with words..explaining himself...he never learnt to express his pains ..... geet never asked how he had been all these days .....

Swallowing the feelings ....... he changed the topic to a lighter banter ....! to make her feel better ...take out of all the troubles she had been through ....he definitely didn't want to see her sulk on her own birthday .....

Okay .i m sorry ...i couldn't enter your mind ...and didn't know ..really ...didn't know you were dying to kiss me hard ....! he scoffed...

Will you just shut that up !!....an instant scowling reply came ...

Which he ignored ....and continued.....

And coming to you  ....you never told me....you want to meet me...you want to see me....and you are waiting for me......you were dying to kiss me.....!!...

he couldn't help but chuckle gaping at her flushed face .... .....and your endless complains .......eh ...born rebel ....! you will never stop fighting with me....even if I try explaining a whole day .... he snorted....!

just stop it  .....!....she wiggled her finger at him .,...! I wasn't dying to do anything with you ....u are so full of yourself ...!! urgh ! u are just disgusting !!

Oh really ...! am I ...! but I thought you found me quite fascinating ....!! at least the way you were ogling at me while I was stripping at the club ... he smirked  cocking his brows with a sarcastic grin on his face...

She had had enough .....!!

You know what ....!! you are the biggest jerk I have ever seen  ....!  just get lost.....!!

I just don't understand ...why did I tell you all that what I felt about you .....!! geet shut her eyes in disgust ...! you don't understand ...you would never ....!

The smile lingering on his lips faded away .....

And never you can understand me.....how I craved for you ..... he muttered under his breath ...!

Okay .....enough is enough ...! can we continue the never ending fight of ours a little later .... its almost morning ..!! can we get out of this place now...

Oh sure u can ....!! any time ...she shrugged....!! like u do everything asking me...!!

He smiled at her tone .....the tone reflected the hinge of the demand of her right on him .....

Not me ...but us ...!

Oh no ...!! please ...!! I m not going anywhere with you ...!! she stood adamantly crossing her hands on her chest ..

Geet ...i m seriously getting late ..i have left the mobile in car ...and I m expecting an important call....!

I guess I told u clearly ....that u are free to do anything you wish ....!

He shook his head at her stubbornness  ...!!

Geet ..! I m not going to leave you here ...and for your kind information you will spending the next days in den...! until taleb stops his "public prosecutor and his intern haunting "..!

What ...!! no I m  not...u got me..??....i m not coming with you ..i will go my own home ...and that too on my own ...!

Stop being stupid geet ...u need protection ..and you must stay with them until I fix everything there ....

See you are always the one decision maker ...!! she scoffed...sorry but ......hold on ......what did u say .....suddenly her tone changed.... when his words sunk in ....

what do u exactly mean by ....."them"...? care explain ..??

"them"..............refers to aadi sunaina rishi yash ......!! his eyes flickered ....

And you ...? you wont be there ...why ? where will u be going ? her voice fall at once hearing he will not be there ....

He couldn't help but smile at that .... her concern was only him .....the idea of staying at den  didn't repulse her that much than the piece of information that HE will not be there with her.....he was not counted in "them"..

What are you grinning at ...did I miss the joke ...?

I thought you said you don't want to be with me.....coming with me far alone ...??

Her face flushed ...ears had heat in them as she realized her own words contradicted ..!

I ...i ....m just asking ....!

Really geet ...! you are one of a kind ...! he chuckled .....come on ....we should go now ..!

I said I m not ................. before geet could finish her sentence she found herself in the air...hanging in his shoulder

You could tell that clearly you want me to pick you up ....

Arrrgh ....!! drop me....!! oh ....drop me I said...you moron .....idiot ....!! I hate you .....1!!

She drummed her tiny fist on his back while hanging helplessly from his shoulder ..when he just grinned .....after a few minutes her energy drained as she understood he was least affected by her constant punches and kicks .....sighed she winced ...drop me....please u are hurting me.....

It was hurting her ....hanging like that in an uncomfortable position .....

He had reached near the car by that time.....so he dropped her down gently ....

Just how can you do this me .......always ...always u do whatever you like .....you never care for others ...always force me to do anything you want ...! and never bother to care what i want ...!

Maan neared her sensing her watery voice ....

He neared her ..... and watched her brimming eyes....

He held her chin and made her look at himself......and softly murmured....

Geet ..... whatever I have done ...or I m doing ....for your good only .... trust me...!

Trust you ..??.........oh never ....!! never again ....she jolted out ...jerking off his hand ...

He just stared at her ....after a few seconds he murmured.....

Funny...!! u had trusted me when you should not have done....when you didn't know me at all....and now....when I m ..............

Leave it .....!

He gapped from her and got into the car ..... he said ...

Get inside !......................he added after a long pause .......................please...!

Kicking the tire frustrated fighting geet got inside .....

Maan stole a glance at her pissed face and switched on the ac ....!

Stop that ...i m cold ...!

U are not ...!u need that .... he retorted

I know what is best for me.....snapping back she switched off the ac ...

sighing he drove the car silently ........while geet busied herself looking outwards .....not wanting to start another fight !

he kept on stealing side glances at her ... uneasy with the silence she carried.....when he didn't know what to start ...how to break the ice ...... he knew she loved him too much to hate him ....but she was angry with him ...and probably expecting few specific words from him .....

But he didn't know......exactly how to tell her what he had in his mind .... a smile curled on his lips as a thought passed his mind .....bending down he set the music system and switched on .....

click please ....one of my fav songs ....i hope u wud like it too

The sudden humming of the music made her look inside the car .....

It was very early morning ....... the darkness had just  started to fade away .....east had the creamy orange colour ...sun had started rise spreading through the thick clouds..... there was no one in the highway ..... the only car sped through the lone highway .......!!

Hmmm.......

Duaa Raa Raa Raa

Raa raa....

She gazed him ....the music was creating a knotty sensation on her stomach ...........feeling her eyes on himself he glanced back ......instantly she looked away pretending she was least bothered.....

He smiled  ....... he knew she was gazing him ....

The music was the only one talking between them.....

The persons sitting side by side ...... had silent lips.......

But the minds talking volumes.........

Mere Wajood Mein Tu Kaash Yoon Utar Jaayein

She instantly felt strange about the song ...... she looked at him with stun in her eyes..... when he looked back at her ........ with a faint smile playing on the lips ...he held her gaze ....... his eyes were speaking volumes......

Her heart raced as her eyes met his ................. he had the look in them.... like he was himself  speaking  the words to her......

The uneasy sensation ...the butterflies in stomach ..... the goose bumps......

She broke the gaze and looked away

Main Dekhoon Aainaa ......
Main Dekhoon Aainaa Aur Tu Mujhe Nazar Aaye

She could still feel his burning gaze on herself... even after breaking the gaze....

To confirm she turned at him .....instantly he looked away as if he had his only concentration on the road ....

He was beyond doubt handsome ..... with that little stubble on his face  made him more appealing .....she remembered an incident where she had asked him .....

Are you that handsome ...?....

Do you want me to be handsome ...haan geet ...?

She felt blush creeping up on her cheeks as she remembered the night and the intimacy they shared....... the passion of the moment ....their first real fight and his pacifying her in his most unique way .....

Months passed after that ........but Still .....feels like took place a few days back ....

Today he is sitting right beside her without the mask .......in broad day light ....how things went between them....sitting so close ...but still so far .....

He is playing the song ,..in order to tell her something ... she knew that ....

But why .... cant  he just spell it ...? ego ? gigantic self esteem ? or he doesn't feel that way she does for him .....

She didn't know ..

Scowling she was about to look away when she found him grinning .....

The typical  so-i-caught-you-staring-at-me-miss-angry-eyes... grin ...!

Gritting her teeth she pressed the off button of the music system ....

As the music stopped , surprised he stared at geet ...who was sitting staring straight through the screen .. with do-what-you-can-do-mr wrong .! attitude

Chuckling he again switched it on ....!

Main Dekhoon Aainaa........

Mere Wajood Mein Tu Kaah Yun Utar Jaayein

Mere Wajood Mein Tu Kaah Yun Utar Jaayein...

Main Dekhoon Aainaa........

Mere Wajood Mein Tu Kaah Yun Utar Jaayein

Mere Wajood Mein Tu Kaah Yun Utar Jaayein...

She glared at him .........but the grin didn't leave his eyes...... he wasn't smiling though ......but his eyes were indicating her to give up pretending anger with him.....

Tujhko Hi Sochoon Jab Bhi Main Sochoon
Tujhko Ko Hi Poojoon Tujhko Hi Chaahoon

She fumed getting his hint ... and again pressed the switch to off the music ....!!

The moment she switched it off......the moment next he  switched it on .....

She could bet he was laughing at her ..... but his face was straight concentrated on the drive .....

Honton Pe Chaaye Tu Naghma Banke ...
Honton Pe Chaaye Tu Naghma Banke

Jab Bhi Kabhi Kuch Bhi Gungunaaon
 Jab Bhi Kabhi Kuch Bhi Gungunaaon

He looked at her ...and raised brows .... with a coy smile lingering on his lips  .....

He meant every word of the song .....

His eyes spelled every words to her ...... eyes that had only her reflection on them.....the brunette eyes  shimmered at her .... if they carried his unsaid confession to her ....

His eyes gazed her with the same language which her eyes had for him ....  ....his lips were silent ....but his eyes teased her nerves..... sending thousand butterflies in her stomach ....he looked at her ......holding her gaze in them ......

She knew he was playing the song specifically for her ,....to her ....

She knew he cared for her .....care will be a tiny word..... she knew he can do anything for her .. he was always by her ...whenever she had stumbled in her way he was right there to hold her .......she knew ...he will always be by her ...for her ....and now with her ....

His fervent kisses last night implied his heart beats ......his crushing hug told her he missed her too..... she had observed his eyes saddened when she had asked him why he had come there ...!

But Just exactly why cant he say it loud ...whatever he is trying to say through the song....he must say it loud ........enough ...!! he has to say it .....

Or if ......he was pitying on her .....she didn't understand ......

Teri Hi Baahon Mein .......
Teri hi baahon mein ...

Bas Zindagi Guzar Jaaye.......

Mere Wajood Mein Tu Kaash Yoon Utar Jaayein...

She didn't know how long she was lost in his eyes.....lost in her thoughts ..their thoughts ..... he too was loosing himself again in her ocean deep eyes...... trying to reach his heart beats to her ........ he knew she loves him way too much to hate him for his doings .... ....and also ....she trusts him ....still .......he knew that too ....

But just a little angry ....just feeling insecured.....

So he was talking with eyes....which had been the only medium between them which always reached one's feelings to the other .... she can forget the words have been said ....but can never forget what he made her feel .....

He wanted his life in her arms ...... he wanted to capture her in his soul .....he wanted his every breath to mingle with her ....did she not feel what she meant to him ......?

You came in my life tiptoed...

You stole my heart before I could guard ..

You had my love before I could know....

The world stood still ....and I couldn't say a word

The feelings kept in my heart ....

I loved you in silence ....

I cherished u from distance ...

I loved you when I didn't know love ...

I lost my soul in you ....

Every time I tried speaking up my love I lost in prelude...

You must have stumbled across the key to my heart ...

And discovered me much more I had known ...

I want to be able to say it one day ..but Geet ..

.....my love for you lies  beyond the confession ...

Can  you hear  all that I cant say ...

Suddenly a truck 's honk brought them back and  tearing the gaze he hurriedly fixed the wheel on the track ......

She was not ready to read his eyes.....she was not satisfied....she wanted the words right and straight ....she being a girl had kept her heart open ....and after all these never told her ...that he missed her too ..... he loved her too ...... she was afraid of being rejected by love ....she forgot love is all about letting go of fear ...love can never be heard in words ...but to be felt with unsaid words.....

She was not able to reason ....standing on the most vulnerable part of the way of hearts ...insecurity..

she was being impatient with each passing moment .....nuts at his silence ....... mad at him for teasing her intentionally like that .....

She was again about to switch it off...... when he caught her hand ......

And held within his hand ...with the excuse if he leaves she will switch off the music ...he held her hand entwining the delicate soft fingers with his own  ....while driving with the other hand....... changing gear with her hand on the gear ..!

At first when he touched her hand ...she was frozen ...his touch always had that burning intensity that set fire on her nerves .......... .....as he rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb ....... ...she shivered feeling the passion of his touch .... ......

Feeling her shiver he strengthen the grip ..... as she felt him strengthening the grip ...she got he felt her shiver ......

That meant he still affected her ....like always ....after all these he still did ....

And in no way she was going to let that happen ...so she fought to free her hand ...

And he gripped stronger ....with the assuring smile on the lips ....

Leave my hand..... I warn you ...!

when you know I will never leave you .........................................your hand .....why making  issue .. ?

Najaane Tujh Mein Kaisi Kashish Hai
Tujhse Kabhi Dil Bartha Nahi Hai

Tujhse kabhi dil bharta nahi hai ...

Chod Ke Tujhko Pal Bhar Kabhi Bhi
Jaane ko mann kahi karta nahi hai ...

Jaane Ko Mann Kahi Katha Nahi Hai.......

her lips trembled as she understood what he meant by the comment !....

what exactly u feel about me......her heart yelled .....but no word came out ....

he glanced at her ...... gaped at her shimmering eyes that gazed himself unblinkingly ..... you are world ....my end and the new beginning to finish it on you ....

Yeh Kaash Waqt Abhiiii
Yeh Kaash Waqt Abhi ........Bas Yehi Tehr Jaaye.....

he blinked his eyes meaningfully ....taking her hand to his lips ....and brushing them faintly with his lips ... she snatched back her hand immediately ......

music still talked between them.....

he sighed and drove stealing glances at her ......when she leaned on the back seat closing her eyes....

Main Dekhoon Aainaa
Mere Wajood Mein Tu Kaash Yoon Utar Jaayein ....

Mere wajood mein tu kash yoon utar jaye....
Hmmmm
Raa Raa Yoon Utar Jaaye

Hello ....aadi ...!! yeah . ..yeah ...i m alright ...!! no ...dont have to search for her ...i got her .....yes ....with me.....

ok listen m getting late .....Do one thing ....meet me at R.S lake  within 45 minutes ..!.... you will take geet home ..

Yeah den ..! ...oh come on aadi ..do as I say ...!

He hung up the call ....and found geet staring at him ,.......

Where will u be going now ...???  even u cant drop me there ...what is so urgent ...??? she asked with sulking sarcastic tone ....

Goa ...!! he was brief !

Goa ..!!!!!!!! why ...? ohh ....i forgot...you are the stripper there ...!! u are getting late for your hot girls ......!!

You know what  ...you are not going !!.......she grabbed his hand by both of her hands   and pulled to make him stop the car ............at her sudden ambush on him he almost lost the control over car .....as it was on its full speed ... the steering twirled at the pull of hers on his hand ......

He had a hard time controlling the car .....as it was already morning by then.....and cars started buzzing beside them... the car moved on the highway in a zig zag manner ...!

Geett ...!! ....what the hell ....geet stop ......uhh...!! what are you doing ...!! accident ho jayega ....geet ...stop ..... geet ...!! he yelled to free his arm from her grip ,.....but in vein .....

He was about to push her hand away ...when his eyes fall on her left hand that grabbed his arm ....

Hell .....???..ok .. exactly.... hell ....!! you are not going to goa...!! in no condition you are going to that hell ...!! stop the car right away ....! mai bhi dekhti hu how you  "hang around"  with those girls ....!!

She ranted when he had his eyes fixed on her finger that shone on her finger ...... a ring ....he was sure it was not there before ....cause he knew every part of her body ....... he knew what that meant ...

Leave me geet ...!!!!.          he  rudely shook her hand off and steadied the car ....

No I wont ...you are not going there ..... I wont let you go ..!! she tried to grab him again .....

He threw her hand away.....and pushed her back making her collide with the door....

Geet ...i told u thousand times I don't strip there .....but u are playing the broken record....he was in his rudest tone ...that was devoid of any emotion  as he continued .......and what to do it with you if I strip there ...hang around with girls or not ,.....

Did I ask you what that ring doing on your finger .... no na....then don't interfere in my personal matter ....

Just stop this nonsense  and let me drive ......he spat harshly looking straight ........

Geet was shocked by the change of his tone .... his voice was so dry ....so detached ...

What do u mean by that ...!!

geet felt her voice cracking ...why are talking so rude  ?? ....

She still didn't get his full words.....cause only first part had caught her attention and she stopped on that ...

I have to do with you ,.....you cant go ....! she tried to steady her voice when at end it became watery ....

I can go ...and I m going ...!! he snapped back in anger ...

How can u do that ...! her heavy watery voice carried the air of hurt ....

Same the way you can wear the ring ...!

I can wear any ring but what to do with your visiting that club !! she had it enough ...i m talking about some serious stuff and he is after some ring ..???

And I will wear any ring I wish .... she wiggled her finger at him ....with a adamant tone.... still having the right on him ....

Ring ......??? her own words reached her ears ...

But I don't wear any ring ...!!

Oh really ...!! then I guess I should see the best eye specialist of the town ....!! he taunted dryly  .... if u cant notice the solitaire glittering on your ring finger ....! god geet ...! stop this feigned ignorance ...!

What are you blabbing ...!! I m not getting anything ...! she was utter confused now at his corse of accusation ...

He picked her hand from her lap and turned the back side to her ...

What .....?? she was still unable to comprehend him ....

Ring ....! she mumbled as her eyes fall on her hand .....

There is a ring ....she stated...

When maan just shook his head ...... I know that geet ...!!that is actually THE ring !!

Ring ,..she repeated again ........ with her eyes slowly widening from confusion to shock ....!!

Where did it come from .....? she had totally forgotten about maan and goa trip by the time ....when her eyes were fixed on the ring and its history ...! ........

She tried replaying last night ............................and the realization dawned upon her ....!!

Ohh my god ....!!That was ring ....!!

She finally stated ....

It is geet ....!! in no way anyone can call it a necklace ...!! he was now frustrated with her weird reactions ...!! still not bothering to explain it to him ...

No ....that was.....she corrected ...with her eyes still glued with the ring ...!

What's the difference ....!! maan was now confused at her super shocked expressions ...

That was ring maan !!..... she repeated ,.......but this time with panic...

As maan felt the panic in her voice.....he was more confused ...what's wrong with the girl ...whatever ....!! he is not interested ....he had to protect her ...and that was what he was doing

Shit ....!! that was the last word escaped from her mouth ....

Maan shook his head and concentrated on driving ...! he was irritated with her new drama .....first pretending ...then making an issue she was never aware of that she got a ring on her finger ...!! everything should has a limit ....!! he muttered boiling in anger ....!!

What will I do now ....? she finally asked maan ...!

That I know ...!! Marry him ...! he stated nonchalantly ...pissed with her continuous shocking expressions and pretention  ....!!

Are you running outta mind ...! how can I just marry him ....!!! she yelled on top of her lungs ...which made maan jerk on his seat !!

God geet ...!! I m not deaf ...! will please behave normally !! he was visibly angry with her ....to hell with your ring ....!! let me drive ...!

But geet was least affected by his remarks......cause till then the gravity of the situation had dawned upon her .....

I cant marry him ...!! I can never ...how could he do this ...!! what will I do now ...!!

Geet ..please give me a break from your nonsense!! Please stop yelling in my ear ...!! retorted a very pissed maan ...!

Oh please....its not nonsense....!! and hell...its all because of you ...!! oh my god....!! she was plainly dreaded ...panicked with the situation  and its consequences ....

What ...!! me ...??

enough  geet ....!! for the last time stop this nonsense and don't eat my head ..........i just cant understand  your logic ....and if u please keep shut now we are just about to reach aadi ...!!

She hurriedly took off her ring and slammed it on dashboard ...still mumbling in her mind ... trying to figure out her next course of action ....

I will say I was busy ... ..no ...i was not listening ...!!

What the hell you are saying ...? what do you mean by that ....you were busy when u got engaged to dev malhotra ...! everything has a limit geet .....!! stop this acting  ....enough ....! I m fed up with your drama ......

just keep shut for next 10 minutes....i will hand you over to aadi ...and solve the problem as soon as possible .....and then aadi hand u over to your fiancee ...!

God ......you and your fiancee create problem ...and look at me ..i m running around solving them ...... at least stop pretending now ....!! will you ....!! cause I m not gonna fall for it ...!! go and act this infront of your finacee he will go bonkers over your I- m ' so- innocent type of drama ......!! he snapped her ruthlessly ....

He slammed on the steering when geet sat quietly ..... after few minutes when no response came from geet's side ...he turned his head to check on her and found her shocked staring at her palm .....when a drop of tear rolled on ....

She never expected maan will misunderstand her in this level .... all this what you think about me.....? I m pretending ...? I m acting ? ....and how easily you called him my fiancee...how easy it was to utter that ....u never care for me...

He did care for her ....he was equally disturbed as she was..... he was enraged with whole situation ....he actually got dev's finacee with him ...whom he kissed madly few hours ago ....

Ohh.... how can i be so blind ...? why did I forget about that...and most importantly why did she say all this things ...kissed me when she belonged to someone else...

And now she is saying ...this is all because of me ....

Limit ,....!!

He turned away his face.... and continued driving ....but couldn't remain unaffected when she was crying sitting next to him ....he didn't know what he was supposed to do .. console her ' dev's finacee  .....???

Pick that ring from dashboard ...please don't leave that little "nishani" of your fiancee in my car ...

Please..........she mumbled feebly .... don't talk like that ...!!

Then what should I say ....Oh I m so sorry ....i forgot congratulating you ....

congratulations Mrs. malhotra ......!! oops ...sorry would be ...!!

Maan didn't know when he uttered those words....will come back to him one day ....and stab him till death .....

Human beings often play with words ..and in rage spill something which they even don't mean....but destiny plays with them.,..making the words uttered by them to come back to them like boomerang ..!

I didn't do anything ...!! her chocking voice tried again ....

Oh really ...!! oh god geet ...he was about to taunt something when she cut him ...

I m not asking you to believe me....at least don't talk about what you know nothing at all...

You know what ....i m least interested ....!! he snapped back ...while parking the car by the side of the road ....behind aadi's jeep ..

Here we are ..... that's aadi's car ...go with him ...he will drop you home when everything will be under control ....!

He said with polished nonchalance in his tone ...

I want to go home ...!!! she finally stated trying her best not to break down in sobs at his constant ruthless jibes ...

Yeah sure ...who wants to keep you by the way .... but not now .. enough problems has been created by you and your fiancee ...now do

Just stop that will you ,!!!.....she yelled on the top of her lungs ....

I don't have any fiancee......!! u don't trust me ...i know that ...i knew that long before  ...u never did ............at least don't blab about something you don't know at all......when you yourself are responsible for it ,.....!

Blasting the words at him she got down and slamming the door on his face she walked away .....

Maan gaped her trailing feature .....

He couldn't understand at all....whats wrong with the girl  ....!! suddenly his eyes fall on the dashboard and spotted the little nishani of hers ...!

He quickly got out of the car and tried shouting ...but aadi's car had started moving ....neither he noticed maan  on the rear view mirror...

Maan stood there still not able to comprehend what happened actually ..! why did she leave the ring here.......what did she mean i m responsible for her engagement  ? 

Life had never taken so many twists in one night !

Precap - kabhi nim nim ..kabhi shahed shahed ...kabhi narm narm kabhi shakht shakht ...! mora piya mora piyaa ...mora piyaaaa...!!

thats all for now....
i m sorry i couldnt make it longer ......actually i m little bored with daily write ups..was trying to take a break ....but since you guyz were waiting so much for it ..i had to update .i promise to update soon ....most probably late night tom ...if not day next
i m really ecstatic to see your comments ..how u hav spoken ur heart out ..that is really awsum ..it really helps me a lot writing ...thanks will be a short word to express my gratitude ...!!

P.S credit again reva .....she is the best friend anyone can ever have ...!

@ Arzoo- i did the colouring ...hope its better now

hit the like button if you like it  

last but not the least ....after getting some responses i m bound to add....
please try not predicting the future and jump on to the gun .....cause i believe ..life is suspence ..u never know whats gonna happen untill u turn the page ! and m sure you can not predict what i have on my mind !

thank you for all ur support ....!! and care reading their typically complicated lovestory ...!!
mwaah ....

Reet !
😳

by the way ..does anybody hav any news about sofna ?
i m really worried about her ....
if yes then plz pm me or post here

YAAAAY me 1st πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thanx for the wonderful update! Loved it! How could you say it sucks and you don't like it!? ALL your readers are gonna love it😳

Omg Geet now knows Chief/Guru/Maan are one
And omg she didn't even realise she accepted dev's proposal 😲 I hope that doesn't cause serious problems for her!!

Ah wowwwwwwwww each time you describe their kisses it takes me to another planet! There is so much emotion in it 😍

Thankyou again for the awesome update
Can't WAIT for the next part!

Iqra Xx
Edited by Maaneet.Lover - 13 years ago
libra25 thumbnail
res

ohh after reading part 28 i have this instinct which is telling me again and again.....
dev is not what  he seems to be......definitely there is a catch.....
i will not be impulsive and jump on conclusions but will patiently wait for the story to unfold.......

reet reet reet....what are you doing......
i mean each time i read your update and think that nothing can be better than this but each time you prove me wrong.....till now i loved the update in which she was singing to express her love and then chief's reaction,,,,then came the separation.....but the last one has topped the list.....

just fabulous stuff......it took me 45 minutes to calm down and edit my comment here....
still i am not sure my words are doing any justice to your work.....

awesome.....i am running short of adjectives now......
if you can churn such stuff in two days i wonder what you will do when you have ample time......

i will definitely not say continue soon as i can now see how much effort and time you are puuting in your updates.....so plz take your time and i will patiently wait for the next one...
Edited by libra25 - 13 years ago
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me third yaaaaaay 
πŸ˜›

Edited:

πŸ€—
Congratulations on the third thread, hope you open many more... πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to your update..

It was simply amazing, I am at a loss of words it was simply outstanding, and fabulous... πŸ‘β­οΈ
The update made me happy, sad, laugh and cry... So many emotions in one update too good... πŸ‘
First if all thank you for writing such a long part 😊
How can you say that it sucks? It was awesome.. πŸ˜ƒ

It was an action, romantic packed update..
Loved their little romance at the beginning 😳, the whole dance, and loved all the songs used as well 😊
You portrayed each emotion so beautiful; the way Geet was acting after Maan had left, she was stil living in "their" world 😳 Maan for the first time let himself a litlle free, and loved the way she said to him that he was her birthday present 😳
😲 She unknowigly accepted Dev's proposal, hmm.. Will that create problems in the near future....?
😲Geet finds out that he is Chief/ Guru and Maan... Loved her reaction to it as well, as she doesn't know his reason behind it, and he also now knows that she was missing him the whole while...!!

Loved how you keep the suspense of each update 😊
And I am sure Geet got the birthday suprises of her life... Romance, happines, and tears

As well as giving me tears with the update, it was quite emotional as well, especially with Geet's emotional outburst 😭

Got nothing more to say.. It was hard to write what I wrote above, as the update gave me a loss of words..

Thank you sooooo much for such a masterpiece of an update πŸ€—
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

😳 Edited by humz_786 - 13 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail

πŸ₯³ congrates for new thread πŸ₯³

Edited by -memorable- - 13 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
res.....
will comment tommorow..after reading it
libra25 thumbnail
this is craze and anticipation...
abhi to update bhi nahi aayi and reservetions have gone upto 2 pages....πŸ‘
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations for the 3rd Thread Reet....may u open many more like these for this FF i n near future... update soon....waiting eagerly for the ball....πŸ˜›