~khamoshi~ Maaneet FF THREAD 1

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

~muskan's  Khamoshi~

Character Sketch
Maan - 25yr old guy very well settled with his family business Khurana Construction.
Leaves with his daadi, anvesha, dev, pami & NT. Really doesn't speak much. He keeps himself  confined to office & work. His family means a lot to him.

Geet  - Mumbai based 21yrs in her final year exams are due in 3months. Very highly aspirational & has  very high hope from her life both personal & professional. Wants to have very good understanding with  her husband and feels that compatibility between husband & wife are the key for the success of their  married life. She wants  her  dream hubby loving & caring & prays to babaji every day for him.

HANDA HAWALI
Everyone in the house is really excited & anxious. Preparing for the guys family's visit to see geet.
It was the first time. Geet was nervous & excited too. She wore a simple red salwar.
Rano advised her 100 times.. keep ur head low. Don't look up. Don't do that. Don't say that
Only answer to their questions. Geet was already nervous & all this was adding up to it.

KHURANA MANSION
Daadi was getting ready to take flight to Mumbai to see GEET. The whole family was excited & delighted. Finally found a match suitable for their Maan.
Daadi - maan get ready fast
Maan - daadi I am not coming anywhere. Please u see the girl select her. Mujhe yeh sab nahi pasand. Aap NT, anvesha aur sab ko lejavo. I really won't be able to sit through all this.
Daadi - please beta that will be rude
Maan - nahi daadi mujhe kisi ladhki ko dehk kar aise use approve yah reject karna nahi pasand. Waise  Bhi what will know about her in one look or one chat? Please aap hi sab kuch sambal lo na.

Khurana family reaches handa's residence in the evening.
Geet was nervously sitting in front of the mirror & preparing to ask her questions to him.
Naam..nahi that tho I know maan ..she shied inwardly. Business..kya karte hain..nahi nahi I know he is MD of Khurana's. her hand was already cold & damp hobbies, yah I can start with
That what type of music..umm..itna kuch soch rahi hain pata nahi unke samne zaban bhi
Khuleghi yah nahi. What will he ask!!! Kuch aise poch liya jo mujhe nahi pata tho.
Nahi stupid interview thodi hain. Yah to saat janam ka rishta hain..
her thoughts were disturbed
When anvesha comes in - hi main maan ki choti bhahen hoon
Geet smiled nervously. Anvesha scanned her top to bottom & said - umm not bad
Geet definitely hated that gesture. She looked away. Rano held her hand.
Rano & geet walked in to the hall where pami, dev, NT & daadi were sitting.
She kept looking down as advised by rano. Daadi slowly introduced all the family members.
Geet smiled at every one & did Namaste. Every time she said the next person's name her heart skipped  A beat in anticipation of the next person would be maan. But she saw NT, daadi said she was Khurana's choti bahu, then pami as dev's mom & dev.. she looked him only guy from their side she looked at every one again & wondered where maan was. She was so disappointed. Really didn't  know why she felt so upset, she definitely have nothing to do with him yet but probably she had very high expectation which just came down like a in seconds. Daadi asked few questions on her hobbies, if she knew to cook, if she was comfortable moving to Delhi after their wedding. Geet was already not interested in this guy. She looked down & answered the entire question. Anvesha, NT & pammi found her timid perfect for their family. They didn't want anyone who would rule maan & then the entire family. Dev scanned her & nodded to daadi.
All of the happily agreed for the proposal and gave the shagun to her.
Geet took it & went in frustration.
Daadi misunderstood as her shyness.
Darji - we will need to discuss among ourselves & decide. Shall call u & inform
Daadi nodded happily & they left back to Delhi.
After they all left.. geet shouted at every one at home. I am not going to marry this guy.
Pata nahi kaise hain, don't even know if he can walk & talk. Bus photo pakada diya
Mujhe aise insaan se shaadi nahi karni who cannot decide for himself whom he wants to marry.
She tears his photo & bins it.

On their way back daadi calls maan, he was really curious to know what happened but did't know
How to ask  he just said - hain daadi
Daadi - geet is really sweet hume bahut pasand aayee
Maan - aur baki sab ko
Daadi - tum khud hi pooch lo
Daadi gives the phone to anvesha
Ani - bro she is perfect for u
Maan - do u like her
Ani - umm
Maan - what about NT & Dev?
NT & dev - hume bhi bahut pasand hain
Maan sighed in relief. He had her pic in the envelope he wanted to see her.. but was really nervous. He slowly opened it before that sasha comes in with some files. He just slips the photo back in.

MUMBAI
Darji - putar baat tho sun ladka aacha hain, main use khud milla hoon
Geet - nahi darji please aap aise force mat kareyen
Briji - oyye kaun force kar raha hain, we are getting u the best guy
Geet - yah who cannot even take a decision for himself.
Papaji cups her face - u trust me right
She nodes her head with tears on her eyes
Papaji - he really a nice guy, the bahut khush rakehga
Geet - leking papaji
Papaji - u said u trust me.

PART 2  

PART 4  

Please do comment & tell me how do you like muskan's khamoshi.
I am just trying another flavor of love here.  Let me know whether to continue.
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow you are on fire. congrads gal. this is great, hai you are the best happy news todayπŸ˜›

hmmmmmm
Edited by kirti_fiji - 13 years ago
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anvesha, NT & pammi found her timid perfect for their family. They didn't want anyone who would rule maan & then the entire family. 
OMG!!Kaise log hain yeh?Hate them!!
Love ur new FF di!!
Please update soon and do add me to ur pm list
can't wait to read more
I'm already in love with Geet's character.
Hate Maan's family...hope this doesn't become a saas bahu types..lol..just kidding 
I know you won't ever do that!!
Love you
Thanks
vantu12 thumbnail
CONTINUE DIIII... N PM ME PLZ...😊
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting! Geet's outburst is natural.....but did not like Maan's family much.....maybe I am wrong and they are not that bad......but still....lolz. Anyways, do continue soon and add me to your PM list.
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start muskan.....loved it so much.....waiting for their marriage.......plzzzzz update soon
smiliey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi muski,
i m really looking forward to ur khamoshi....update soon....
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😲 One more FF ??? Oye where was my pm ??? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜› Thats awesome .. ! will read n then will comment again ..
komlika thumbnail
hey.........nice concept...........i dont know y but it remind me of "dhadkan" movie(P.S: one of my favorite movie).......maan character is more like akshay kumar in dhadkan😍........may be its bc i was watching it yesterday.....instead of studying....πŸ˜†..........anyway looking forward to read.........u always surprise us with ur creativity πŸ‘.......do PM me 😊
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okayy done. i so so like it πŸ˜ƒ ..  beginning sounds really good .. hope u'll manage all your FFs ..

Muaaaah .. !