~FF: Love Like This~ ~IMPORTANT UPDATE part 8~

Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey everyone I've been a silent reader on this forum for a while and thought that I would FINALLY create an account!!..My name is Ishita and I'm from Canada (holler!!) born and raised here in Vancouver love this place!!

So I thought that I would write a fan fic I really enjoy writing it's more of a passion for me than anything else..lol well I should enjoy it since I'm majoring in journalism!!

So the fan fic is going to take place from when Geet decides to leave Delhi for Hoshiarpur..All the characters are still going to be the same..as is the story line..I hope you guys enjoy it..I'll update it with part one a little later on just going to think about what to write.

**For all the people that would like me to pm them updates, just send me a buddy request and I'll pm you when an update is added!**

Part 1

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1474040&PID=33392393�

Part 2

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1474040&PID=33427738�

Part 3

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1474040&TPN=6&#33464086

Edited by Maaneet-Fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet-Fan thumbnail

Chapter One

"Excuse me sir do you know how much longer it will be till we reach Hoshiarpur?" I asked the man that was making his way down the aisle taking everyone's ticket. "In 10 minutes" he said as he reached for my ticket. I knew that whatever time he told me would be right. He seemed like a man that was very punctual and respected time. I noticed he had been getting up exactly every
20 minutes to do his routine stretch. "Ma'am you're ticket please?" I could hear his scratchy throat asking me for my ticket over and over but I just couldn't get over his words and "In 10 minutes". "Ma'am please may I have your ticket" he asked this time clearing his throat and trying to sound powerful. "Oh sorry, here you go".

I couldn't believe it, in less than 10 minutes from now I was going to go back to the place where I broke all ties from and left my family, I was going to go back to the place where for all these years women where merrily a shoe for men and they could walk all over us and hit us whenever they pleased, I was going back to the place where I got cheated out of life and when the unholy day Dev Khurana came into my life and ruined it, and how can I forget that I was going back to that place where my family tried to kill me.

"Everyone off the bus we have arrived in Hoshiarpur" the bus driver roared as he got off and went straight to the Dabah across the street. I couldn't believe I was here this place has so many horrible memories for me why did I come back why. "Geet this was a mistake you shouldn't have done this" I said to myself making sure that no one noticed me. "This place has no good memories for you every corner is filled with tears and broken dreams" trying to hold back the tears I grabbed my suitcase and started walking not knowing where to go. Even though I have many horrible memories here how could I forget that this is also place when I met Maan sir for the first time. "Maan" I said as I was trying to grasp onto something that wasn't there. "Geet you are doing this for Maan, he's saved you're life so many times, can you not just do this one
thing for him. All you have to do is meet Rasikha say I'm sorry and that's it,Maan won't go to jail and you'll be out of here by tomorrow evening, Haan, whatever I'm doing is for Maan sir, he's helped me out so much this is the least I could do".

I decided that I would get something to eat, I'd been on the bus the majority of the day, as I started to make my way to the Dabah a felt someone grab my hand and pull me towards them. I knew it someone must have seen me it must be Brij or one of his friends, how am I going to get out of this. "Please let me go, please" I said pleading for the man not to hurt me. I felt a familiar hand stroking my face moving my duppata off my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see that the familiar touch was Maan.

"Maan aap" I said as I wrapped my arms around him tightly not wanting to let go "You don't know how happy I am to see you, for a moment I thought that it was Brij or one of his men" I couldn't finish my sentence as I was trying to hold back the tears from coming out.

"Geet this is exactly why I told you not to concern yourself with this case, and why I told you I can handle it myself. Did you not think once when you came back here, you know that the minute you come back you're life is in danger, if something happened to you I could never forgive myself...Um I mean Dadi would never forgive me. Why did you come here, why don't you ever listen to me?..Ab bolo why are you just standing here not saying anything" all the time I've known Maan I've never seen him so angry. "GEET" he yelled making my jump back a bit. "Maan sir if you stop yelling at me I'll explain myself, but no it's as if it's you're hobby to yell at me, I told you I wanted to help you but you never listen to me, if I didn't come down here you would be in jail tomorrow morning. So rather than yelling at me I think you should say thank
you!" oh no Geet I think that was a little too much now he's really going to let you have it I thought pulling away from him. "You want me to say I'm sorry. Maan Singh Khurna doesn't apologize, besides I have everything dealt with back in Delhi with Rasikha and she is going to drop the complaint tomorrow morning. If you had listened to me we both wouldn't be here. Ab chale" He said as he gestured towards the car.

"There's no sense in arguing with you sir, let's go" I said happy to be getting out of town. We made our way towards the car. "Great as if this night couldn't get any worse" Maan said disgusted "What happened sir why are you so angry?" I asked but then again it's Maan sir when is he not angry. "Geet if you care to look up you'll see that someone stole the engine out of my car, what kind of place is this how are we going to get back home, the next bus doesn't leave till tomorrow afternoon, now we have to spend the whole night in this place, and I'm sure there are no five star hotels, this is just great. Geet if you listened to me this wouldn't of happened" he said kicking the tire on his car "Right because I told you to come here and be my hero and save me, I didn't ask you to come you just came, and how is it my fault if a thief stole you're engine, maybe next time you should buy a better car" I can feel a smirk coming on my face but quickly tried to hide it not wanting sir to see. "GEEEEEEET" Maan said walking towards me in anger "Why is it that whenever you're around trouble is always there?" he said in a sarcastic tone walking away. Maan turned back and rolled his eyes "Geet let's go or do you plan on spending the night on the road, let's go find a hotel to stay at."KYA" I exclaimed "Geet let's go I think i saw a hotel a mile away.

Coming up chapter two: Maan and Geet in the Hotel!!!! 

Edited by Maaneet-Fan - 13 years ago
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
so what do you all think? should I continue?
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gr8 start Ishita👏...eagerly waiting for part 2😊

shabz
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabz.

Gr8 start Ishita👏...eagerly waiting for part 2😊

shabz

thanks, it'll most likely be up tomorrow
ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi Ishita
Wow you are in Vancouver too....yipee...Me too....
I live in Vancouver too...hey sis...lol...awesome nice to meet you
BTW...love the start of your FF....pls continue soon
I am just like everyone else a hard-core Maaneet Fan...
I am completely drooling over them...
Love Gurmeet/Drashti to the core for playing Maan/Geet so well
Pls add me to your PM list...
Thanks
Shel
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShelDev

hi Ishita

Wow you are in Vancouver too....yipee...Me too....
I live in Vancouver too...hey sis...lol...awesome nice to meet you
BTW...love the start of your FF....pls continue soon
I am just like everyone else a hard-core Maaneet Fan...
I am completely drooling over them...
Love Gurmeet/Drashti to the core for playing Maan/Geet so well
Pls add me to your PM list...
Thanks
Shel

hey thanks, nice another vancouverian!, ya just add me to you're buddy list and i'll pm you the updates!
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
hey for all the peole that would like me to pm them updates, just send me a buddy request and i'll pm you when an update is added!
Canadian_Girl87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Added you on my buddy list....Sooo good can't wait for the update!!
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting concept, like your writing style, please add me to your PM list and continue soon.