New ff:MANEET( Love War ) Thread_1upt PG97 prt 45

reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys, i m starting a new ff about maaneet. this is my first ff. leave ur comments, its really important for me to do continue..
                                                                     Love War  

PROLOUGE

Two diffenrent person living their own life....one angry young man 4 whom love is a waste of time.....other one a pretty, bubbly, jolly girl.....wht will happen whn these two will collide.....will destiny play a game named love with thm...or they will apart like strangers.....
one said tht everything is fair in love & war.....bt no one said tht love is a War.....

character sketch

maan & geet, their family, other characters will b introduced as the story procide....

so, guys...do u think i should continue.....??? pls comment..
Edited by reea88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reea88 thumbnail

PM list

rinky70
                                                            kashndsel4eva
                                                             .sireesha.
                                                             sweet cherry
                                                               l NoorFatima ody
                                                           anufa
                                                         nadiya 26
                                                            ansh
                                                          mushkan
                                                        ashley
                                                        deveera

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
it was gud plkzzz update it soon and add me
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome concept
 con soon
 plz add me to ur pm list
reea88 thumbnail
Thnx 4 liking it...here goes the part 1.....pardon me 4 my mistakes...😳

Love War
                                          part-1

This story starts in delhi. A very renowed  khan family lives in there.  they have big khan employees & mention in delhi. but there r only two members live in this mention.. first person name is salma khan, who is 60 years old, she is a owner of this house. and the other person is her grand child MR. MAAN SOHRAB KHAN URF msk, who is 27 years old & most elegible bachelor in delhi.. he's so smart in his personal & professional life.. But he has rude attitude. everybody call him angry young man. Especially girls could not control their feeling to see him. but nobody dare to propose him. maan hate girls except his dadi. He always try to keep himself away from girls.. but maans dadi always try to convince him to get married. but he does not listen. they quarrel with each other for only this reason..

there is a choudhory family who lives in benglore.  they have also a huge builders company & mention. this family members r three. one amina choudhory and her two grand child preet choudhory and geet choudhory.. they all live happily there.. suddenly an accedent will change their life. before the accident  i introduce u geet & her brother. preet choudhory  who is also eligible bachelor in benglore. but he's not angry young man like maan. he's very calm person. he dislike noise, always want peach. and the other hand geet is very bubly & talkative girl. she wants to make masti all the tym. she completed her graduation from london, & back in india. she loves her family very much. her dadi always support her.  preet is managing director of their company, & spend busy time. he rarely give time for his family. one day their company burned by fire suddenly

and lot of employees r injured, preet is also injured badly by fire. people come in & get rid of them from fire. preet is admitting hospital& he's gone to coma. after few days, some people comes in geets house & tell her that their company will close very soon coz the loan. the bank will sill the company. geet is very shocked to hear this. she's trying her best to convince them. but they did not lisen, & leave. geets dadi faint to hear this. geet doest not know what to do in this situation. next day geet go to the bank & request them, after more requesting they give her a condition. they said that if she will pay all bank loans within a year, then she can back her company. the company will

close untill. geet accept their condition. but on the other hand preets health going down, doctor said he needs extra treatment, needs lot of money for this treatment. geets dadi mourgage their house & collect money, its not enough for bank loan & preets treatment. after one month geet decide she'll stand by her family, she will do a job. geet has a best frnd her name is priya, she wants to help geet. one day priya comes in geets home bring a job ad. its a khans employees add they want a assestant for their company. geet decide she'll give the interview for this job. to take dadis permission geet leave benglore for her interview.

next day geet reached in delhi to start her new life. she does not know what will happen to her next.........

.sireesha. thumbnail
wow thats interesting
Loved it
pls continue soon
sweet cherry thumbnail
plzzz update soon
and add me aswell

lody thumbnail
Wooow plzzz update soon and plzzz can u pm plzz wating for the next part
reea88 thumbnail
PM list updated......will continue soon....thnk u all 4 ur warm responds.....
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really nice
add me in ur PM list