FF: Inconsolable - INDEX pg 1 UPDATE pg 47 THE END

blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey everyone 😃
so many great FFs around here that made me really want to share my own..
i've wrote this 6 months ago and posted it on another forum.. but the storyline is so similar to Geet, just few changes..

the story is not the same as the show, the only names i'm using is Geet and Maan's names [after actually changing them from Sana and Imran 😆]others are different because of the situation this story took place in

i am really worried if you guys will find any resemblance between it and the show or not.. but would love to try 😳

here is a preview

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<font size="3">
Preview
</font>

I look back at my life and i think, if he wasn't there.. if we didn't know each other, where would i be? I am Geet Handa, this is my story.

20 years ago
"ma.. come fast he is on TV" i shouted at my mother from the living room
"kahan?!" she came running then gasped "hai Allah.. he looks.." she sighed
"mom, please.. as if you dont see him every night" i giggled rolling my eyes
"but to see him there.. so handsome.. did you record it?"
"haan ji.. all done" i smiled at her "is lunch ready? im hungry"
"LUNCH!" she shouted running towards the kitchen

i laughed, i was sure that she burned our lunch again, i got up and walked towards our window, it was a sunny day of July in Mumbai, the streets were packed with cars, it was so noisy yet it was so relaxing for me, i smiled looking at people walking by, then.. he came.. everytime i see him walking by my heart would start beating fast, just so fast it could stop, he takes my breath away with his smile, he's always smiling, i never saw him angry with someone.. for the past 2 years i've been watching him, he was always friendly, how i wish he would look up at my window to see me falling for him..

"GEET!"
i jumped as i looked back "God ma, you scared me!" i sighed heavily
"i have been calling your name for 5 minutes, what are you looking at?"
she pushed me aside to look outside the window but i grabbed her arm "did you really burn lunch ma?"
"Geet, Amit is bringing dinner with him.. i already called him" she squeezed her eyes at me "who were you looking at?"
"Mumbai ma, aur kya?" i winked at her then left to my room, locked the door and ran towards the window.. he's not there anymore.

let me know how it is.. 😳

thanks!
Ru

<font size="5">INDEX</font>
Chapter 1 = CLICK
Chapter 2 = CLICK
Chapter 3 = CLICK
Chapter 4 = CLICK
Chapter 5 = CLICK
Chapter 6 = CLICK
Chapter 7 = CLICK
Chapter 8 = CLICK
Chapter 9 = CLICK
Chapter 10 = CLICK
Chapter 11 = CLICK
Chapter 12 = CLICK
Chapter 13 = CLICK
Chapter 14 = CLICK
Chapter 15 = CLICK
Chapter 16 = CLICK
Chapter 17 = CLICK
Chapter 18 = CLICK
Chapter 19 = CLICK
Chapter 20 = CLICK
Chapter 21 = CLICK
Chapter 22 LAST CHAPTER CLICK

<font size="5">PM List</font>
lody
Ayesha_MSK
anufa
saomom
pickachu
blueangel13
.sireesha.
sapnaajay
kooliio
LoveManeet
starstruck2
NoorFatima
priza
crazzy-girl
simzzzzcool
maanmeet1
smiliey
ARMAANKSGFAN
xxJaSsIxx
-afsha-
ankitia
rinky70
sweet cherry
desigurl953
sadaf.12

**if you want to have your name in the PM list let me know 😃Edited by blueyRu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lody thumbnail
Lovet lovet lovet plzz pm and plzzz update sooon
blueyRueY thumbnail

Originally posted by: lody

Lovet lovet lovet plzz pm and plzzz update sooon

thank you!! 😃
enshAllah i will 😃
Ayesha_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm liking this so far 😃
Can't wait for a continuation...
Please add me to the P.M. list if possible! ⭐️

blueyRueY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha_MSK

<font color="#ff0033">I'm liking this so far 😃
Can't wait for a continuation...
Please add me to the P.M. list if possible! ⭐️
</font>

thanks!! 😃
i will enshAllah
blueyRueY thumbnail
Chapter A

i dont know what his name is, nothing about him.. but he makes me happy, just looking at him smiling, walking. i was lying down in my bed, in my purple room, looking at the clock.. 1 more hour and i would get a glimpse of him, it made me giggle, made my stomach have these little butterflies.. a funny feeling that i only experienced with him, whoever he is. my friend, Ela, laughs whenever i tell her about him
"you dont know his name, you dont know what he does, oh my God, what if he's a serial killer?"
and her giggles would be heard from a distance, but i dont care.. remindes me of a song i love to hear As Long As You Love Me, and even though he doesnt know i exists let alone loving me, i really dont care
"Geet beti, chalo get up! its 8 am.. you have lots to do" Mom smiled at me
"haan ma, im awake" i smiled back, she left closing the door and i jumped out of bed, and turned around to look outside my window, i looked back at the clock, its 8 already.. where is he? then my heart suddenly was set off, as if someone was shaking it, i slowly looked outside the window "oh my God" i gasped and hid next to the window, he saw me? was he really looking at me? i was slowly looking outside the window, my heart beating faster, my breath increasing
"Geet?"
i jumped and looked at the door, my knee hit my lamp and it fell "crap" i shouted as i held the lamp and put it back on place
"are you ok?"
"haan, of course" i smiled nervously at her "just hungry"
"hungry? waiting for the food to come from the window?" she said putting her hand on her waist
i looked at where im standing then giggled, like a crazy girl "so funny ma" i walked towards her "i dropped something and was looking for it.."
"right.." she nodded then looked at my window "you and windows.. i wish i knew whats the relationship between you two"
"relationship?" i laughed "mom, chalo.. lets cook breakfast" i walked outside my room and inhaled heavily, that was just close
"what are we cooking?"
God, i stopped myself from jumping again "eggs! my favorite" i grinned at her "im going to the bathroom first, dont touch anything ma please!"
she giggled "jao ji jao, you are the cooking master today"
i giggled and went to the bathroom, i sighed and closed my eyes, was he really looking at me? or did i imagine him looking at me? maybe i was imagining it, he cant look at me.. i live in the 5th floor, he cant see me.. ok, no he didnt see me, with a smile on my face that i just washed with water and soap, i walked towards the kitchen to see mom waiting for me "didnt you start yet?"
"waiting for the chef" she giggled, i smiled as we started to cook "Amit had to leave early.." she started talking
"he works early na?" i looked at her worried face "no mom, do not start talking about the possibilities of him cheating on you"
"so early Geet, at 6 am! birds werent even awake" she sighed
i laughed "dont start please ma, you will end up having ideas about crazy things then a fight will start and i hate it when you fight with him" i put the eggs in the pan "whats so difficult about cooking eggs?"
"stop acting smart" she hit my head "cook silently please"
i laughed, my trick worked now we both can cook silently. Amit is a TV actor, he and mom got together 3 years ago, after my father's death.. they are not married but i know that Amit is planning on proposing to ma on her birthday 5 months from now, he is a really good man, look after us as his own family.. he always said "you are the daughter that i never had" i just smile remembering his warm voice telling me that
breakfast was ready in just few minutes, if it was mom cooking, we'd have it by lunch "this is delicious!"
i sighed "i know, its a talent i have.."
"shut up Geet"
i giggled, we were eating when we heard the doorbell, i got up to open it and shouted "ELA!" i hugged her tightly
"oye! you're breaking my bones"
"sorry, missed you yaara" we walked inside "where have you been?"
"visiting my family.. remember?" she winked at me
"oops, of course.. family" i cleared my throat as we reached the dining table
"hello aunty" she hugged her
"hello yourself! its been a while" mom smiled
"ye, she's been visiting her family.." i chuckled
"shut up" Ela whispered
"thats weird, shouldnt you be back on August then?"
"hm, i got bored" i laughed and Ela hit me with her elbow "not funny"
"it is.. school starts a month from now ji" i blinked at her
"aunty!"
"baas Geet" i was laughing, Ela is teased easily "chalo eat with us, Chef Geet cooked for us today"
Ela gasped "and you are eating aunty? should i call for an ambulance??"
i looked at her "ha ha ha, not funny"
"right back at you" she giggled
we finished breakfast, and i took Ela to my room, started talking about where she really was "you guys should just get married, you've been together for too long" i said as we both were lying down on my bed
"i know, but i still feel confused about him" she sighed "he wants to.. you know"
i looked at her and started laughing at her red face "did you agree?"
"NO" she almost shouted, her face was just too funny "i told him after marriage.. thats when he stopped talking to me like before" she looked away "i dont know what to do"
"look" i held her hand "if he wants this before marriage, if he doesnt respect your wish to keep it for marriage, then he doesnt really love you Ela"
"dont say that" she frowned "i know he does, he just thinks that we should try"
i laughed "try? as if its something that can be fixed once its broken" Ela sighed "arre pagli" i put my arm around her "this whole love, pyaar, ishq issues.. im not really good at, ive never been in love na? but this is obvious.. something you cant do Ela, you can ever have sex with him before getting married.. if he talks to you differently now, then you do the same.. be strong yaar"
she smiled sweetly at me "when you are in love, you cant be strong"
"rubbish" i giggled
"achcha? so waking up at 8 am.. waiting for him to walk by, waiting for the time to go by fast to get to 3 pm, to see him again.. what's that?"
i was blushing, my head was down.. "thats rubbish" i grinned at her "its only a crush you know? will go away soon"
she giggled sitting down "trust me, it will never go away"
"kyon?" i sat next to her
"he is your first love Geet"
"i dont know him Ela" i hit her forehead "chalo, lets do something useful, talking about guys gives me headache"

hours passed by slowly, i was hiding my feelings, my desire to look at the clock every now and then, i didnt want to believe what Ela told me.. i cant be in love with someone that i dont know, it was only crush, someone i like to look at thats all
"Geet.. arent you going to the window?" Ela whispered
i looked at the clock and my heart started beating fast "ma yahan hai" i whispered back looking at mom who was watching TV
"go to your room, she wouldnt ask why"
i sighed, got up and started walking to my room "where are you going?"
this time, i jumped again "um.. my room" i smiled at mom
she was giving me this suspicious look.. as if she knows why im going "Amit will be on TV in few minutes"
"i know, i wont be long" i smiled at her then went to my room, locked the door, and looked outside the window, he was standing there, looking around.. i dont know why he looked worried, like he's looking for someone, i leaned against the edge of the window to see him closely.. he's smiling now, he put his glasses back on, and started to walk towards the bus.. i cant see him now, the bus is blocking the view but i waited until the bus left.. my smile could reach my ears that soon faded, the bus left.. but he was standing there.. looking.. at my window..
lody thumbnail
Woow so lovely plzzz update soon and thanks for pm
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow....

great start!!!!

continu sooN!!!

add me to ur pm list!!!plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its really very nice.......liked it alot and do write soon......
.sireesha. thumbnail
wow thats interesting
pls continue soon