New FF(Forever Yours)-Part 2 pg. 4 Please comment

Maaneet4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyy...I love this serial so much that I created a FF based off dreams I have of it...I haven't named it yet but if you like my story then could you please comment on it and maybe post some good names for it... and give some ideas as to what should happen next๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

the story starts with Geet being chased by men who were sent by Dev because Naintara wanted her dead when she found out that Dev cheated on her with Geet...I hope you like it!!!!

Part 1-Geet and Maan first meet

Geet ran as fast as she could through the dark woods, tripping over rocks and feeling her shoes slipping off her feet. She knew that the men were catching up, but she needed to stop. She breathlessly scrambled over a hill in front of her, feeling thorns piercing her bare feet and blood running down onto the hard, packed earth. Geet knew that she had to find a spot to rest or they would catch her and kill her on her "husband" Dev's orders. She raced around frantically, looking for a place to hide. She ran towards the ocean, knowing that if Dev's men found her, she could atleast try to swim away. She ran towards the sound of running water, and noticing a tent, ran faster. She swiftly looked around the tent, and finding no one near, ducked inside and fainted...

Maan slowly walked through the forest, searching for the source of the noise he had heard. He had heard noises, and he was sure that they weren't animals. After an hour of fruitless searching, he still hadn't found anything, so he turned and slowly walked back to his tent. He strolled towards the tent, stripping off his sweaty shirt as he walked. He had just lifted the flap of his tent when he heard a rustling sound behind him. He turned sharply, noticing a small group of men with various weapons. He angrily blew out his breath. "Who are you and what do you want?" he barked at the group, staring so harshly that several of the men stepped back a step.
"W-w-we are looking for a g-g-girl." stammered one of the men.
"Wait right here!" commanded Maan as he walked around to the back of the tent. When he came back into the view of the men, all except one of the men ran away, stumbling as  they went, when they noticed the giant gun in Maan's hand. The last man charged towards him, swinging a sword and letting out a cry as he ran. Maan easily ducked around him and swung the gun at the man's feet. As the man fell, his sword sliced his leg, makin it impossible to escape. Maan pulled the man up by the neck and swung him into the ocean.
Dusting off his hands, he growled at the dark stains on his jeans. He let loose a string of profanities as he walked towards his tent. He pulled back the flap and his mouth fell open. He got the biggest shock of his life as he stared at the badly injured girl lying on the floor of his tent, unconsious...

I hope you liked the first part of my story, sorry its so long...please comment and tell me if you liked it and give some ideas to what it should be called and ideas for the next part...i promise it wont be so long next time๐Ÿ˜ƒ      

Edited by Maaneet4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet4eva thumbnail

~PM List~

(Please click the like button on my story if you would like to get added to the PM list and I will add you ASAP)๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sweetshab

revav
lallulal2010
pickachu
xmuqix
sarita21992
-afsha-
micks

chetchou 
cutee987
tanya_vi
raisa159 
kaly07
muskanp
aesa
PrithviSanyo1
hapinezz13
sosweetsumi
 smiliey
neahakhan

Edited by Maaneet4eva - 13 years ago
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nicely written, I liked it!
micks thumbnail
Niceee !!
Add me to the pm list plz !!

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Enjoyed it!!

do make the next part longer!!
ameena_sneha thumbnail
yes i liked it plz update next post
KalyWayne07 thumbnail
It's lovely, I liked it a lot! Please do continue and make your other one longer. :D
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cool...so far i liked it, so add me 2 ur pm list
looking forward to the next scene =)
shona2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was really goodโญ๏ธ.I am looking forward to knowing what happened to Geet.Pls do continue and update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by shona2010 - 13 years ago
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi, gud part add me in  ur pm list..