MANEET OS : true friend

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hii friends here is the new OS on MANEET. this story is about 2 friends. plz tell me ur opinions about this OS.

Today is the most important day in her life, because today her poems r going to be published. She is very very excited for the response at the same time tensed too. From childhood she read so many books which inspired her a lot. She likes writing too. As per her parents wish she studied architecture n working for a company. But she is very much interested in writing poems n short stories. Even her parents also encouraged her. Her writings r so simple but there is so much life in them. She share her feelings in the form of poems n songs. Yes she is a great singer too, she has a very sweet voice so as her name. Her name is geet, GEET HANDA.

She is a very shy girl, doesnt spaek much. She has very few friends in her school. During the sports hour in the school she use to sit alone. No one cared about her. But she is very happy because books r her friends. She enjoys by reading books. But god gave her a wonderful friend. Her name is nandini (nandu). Geet only talks to her. Even nandu understood geet very well, she encouraged geet very well. Due to her encouragement geet participated in several singing competition in schools. In that way she became famous in school. As the time passed geet n nandu became inseoerable friends. Geet share everything to nandu n nandu too.

With the friendship of nandu, geet started opening up a littile. But also she is shy. She wont make friends quickly. For geet 1st impression is the best impression. If she didnt like anyone for the 1st time then she cant be friendly with them but it doesnt mean that she hates them,Its her nature.

After her schooling geet too became a bubbly n sweet girl. Now she talks to others. She is friendly with all. But no one took the place of nandu. They r friends for ever. They both joined architecture. They use to enjoy a lot, studying together, bunking, chit chatting, etc. now nandu became of part of her family.

One day during the last semister of their architecture, nandu came to geet's house. She saw geet writing something. When geet noticed nandu shehided the book below ther pillow. Nandu found it weird because geet never hides anything from her. So she decided to ask her.

Hi geet.

Hi nandu. When u came? Asked geet nervously.

Umm just now. By the way geet what is that u r hiding from me.

wh... what no. no.. nothing stammered geet.

Geet jhooth mat bol.

Geet sighed, she knows that now there is no escape. Geet gave that book to nandu. She opened the book n read the first page. There is a beautiful poem.

Wow geet, yeh tho bohot acha hain. When did u write yaar. U didnt tell me about this.

Nothing nandu, I write these just for time pass. They r not that good.

Just shut up geet. These poems r beautiful. Y dont u publish in any magazine.

Geet's eyes widened in shock.

R u out of ur mind. No no...

geet u r having talent, then y u r scared? See geet I know u from childhood, I know ur talents. Dont feel low about ur talent. Who knows one day u may become a very big writer. We have to create oppurtunities, we have to think positive. Geet today I will tell u but what about in the future. U should be strong geet. Plz geet dont waste ur talent like this.

What if I fail?? asked geet.

Nandu sighed n told 'geet failures r stepping stone for success. No one is perfect we have to try. If we fear for failure then how can we taste the sweetness of success without trying. Ofcourse in any field we have to face the failure, but we should not be dishearted, infact each failure will be an experience in our life. We have to try.'

Those words gave a new energy to her. Geet is lost somewhere thinking what nandu told her. Nandu felt from there to let her think. Her words r ringing in her ears 'dont waste ur talent geet, we have to create opputunities.'

Few days passed, finally their final semister exams has come. All r busy in their studies, preparing for exams. Exams started now geet concentrated on her studies, nandu is a brilliant student in designing so she helped geet in that subject. Exams completed, they all r in search of jobs. Geet n nandu applied for top construction companies in india. After one week they have interview in khurana constructions (KC) n singhanis constructions.

They both r preparing very hard for that. Even though geet is a brilliant student when it comes to any seminar or viva she is scared, she cant utter a single word. Before the day of interview geet went to nandu's house. This is the first time from her childhood geet went to nandu's house. She dont know anyone from her family. Nandu too didnt insist geet to come because she know about geet. If geet needs any help nandu use to go to her house. So nandu became very close to geet's family too.

Nandu I am not coming tomorrow for interview.

Nandu is shocked n asked

r u serious?

Yes even though I prepared for tomorrow's interview I am feeling nervous. I know I wont get job.

Nandu made her sit on the couch n she sat beside her n told

geet just u calm down, there is no need to get tensed, if u wont get job now nothing will happen. U can try next time. Just think that the person in front of u knows nothing, n answer him, they wont scold u if u dont answer.

Geet just nodded her head, nandu continued

geet dont miss this golden oppurtunity, we r going for KC one of the best construction company in INDIA.

Geet thought for sometime n told

ok nandu I wil come. They both hugged each other. After some chit chat geet left from there.

Nandu (st): babaji plzz meri geet ki saksha karna. She is so innocent, isko sab kuch batana padta hain. I will be there for her always but usko ek acha sa jeevan saathi mile jo meri geet ko har khushi de n he should understand her well. wo.. apni dil ki baat kisi ko bhi nahi kehti. Hum hi usko samajna hain.

By thinking about her friend she dossed off.

Next day morning both geet n nandu got ready for interview. They both entered the office. They saw a girl near the reception

G: excuse me.

R: yes mam.

G: we r here for interview. Where should we go?

Suddenly the office became pin drop silence n siren has ringed. Whwn geet turned around hearing some foot steps. She saw a maan is walking with full attitude n arrogance. He is in his office attire full black n black. He is looking damn hot n handsome. Geet turned to the receptionist. By seeing she felt very nervous.

Geet (st) : babaji who is he? Agar isne interview liya tho no no no babaji, muje usko dekhne se hi darr lag raha hain. His big big eyes, kuch gadbad ho gaya tho.

Geet is lost complaining her baabji about that guy. Strange thing is she dont who is that guy. She asked innocently to nandu.

Nandu yeh kaun hain?

Yeh... KYA?? tumko pata nahi yeh kaun hain.

Geet innocently nodded no n told batao na.

Geet he is MD of kc MAAN SINGH KHURANA.

But nandu was shocked seeing listening geet's reply

acha?? yaha ka MD hain matlab he wont take intrview rite? She looked up n holded her hands thanku babaji.

While maan is going inside his cabin he looked back n smiled at geet n nandu that means he listened their small convo.

Geet tum pagal ho. Excuse me can u tell me where the interview is?

Uh... sorry go to 10th floor. Beside maan sir cabin.

Thanku.

Saying so they both left from there.

Interview started nandu went inside n geet is waiting outside.

Now its geet turn for interview. She put a brave face but she is so scared from inside. Finally she went in the interview room. Somehow she managed to answer all the questions.

Finally its results time. Geet, nandu n one guy selected as architects in KC.

Their happiness have no bounds. Geet is so happy she got job in KC which she never expected. They both signed the bonds. The head architect sasha came there n said with attitude

listen guys u have to join office from tomorrow. But unfortunaly I am going to london for some project so u have to report to MK when u come tomorrow.

MK? asked nandu.

Without knowing who is MD how can u join this comoany. MK means MAAN KHURANA told sasha.

Ok sorry mam told nandu controlling her anger.

Geet n nandu left the office. They on their way to go home.

Nandu I hate that sasha. See her attitude.

Ha geet but we have to spare her.

Hey dont worry yaar we should be happy that she will not be there on our first day.

Yes geet. U r rite. Geet chalo we will celebrate its time for party dear.

Nandu u know na I wont like going out.

Geet plz ek baar. Plzzz asked nandu making puppy face.

Dont make those faces. Thik hain chalo.

They both went to pub n celebrated their success. After some time they both went to their respective houses.

Next day morning. Geet got ready n praying for her babaji.

Geet : babaji aaj mera 1st day hain office mein. Plz mere saath rehna aur koi gadbad nahi hone dena. Plz babaji. Aapko pata hain na main kitni darti hu.

She had breakfast n took blessing from her parents n went to office. Geet n nandu reached office at the same time. They went inside.

Adi saw both of them n asked

I think u r new architects here?

Yes sir both in unison.

ok.. u wait in that cabin. When maan sir comes I will inform u.

ok sir.

After sometime adi came to their cabin n informed that maan is calling them. They both went inside his cabin n wished

good morning sir.

Good morning. Take ur seats told maan.

First of all welcome to kc. Let me clear u one thing I want perfection in work. U have to work hard n all the projects should be completed in time. I dont want any negligence regarding work.

Yes sir both told in unison.

Ok.. here r some files study them n prepare blueprints. I want to see ur work n assign other projects for u both. U can leave now.

They both took the files n left from there.

They started working on those files. By afternoon they both completed their files n went to maan's cabin.

Maan is really impressed by their work.

Great work miss. Nandini n miss. Geet. I am impressed.

Geet is very very happy so as nandu.

Maan asked them to work on one major project which he is looking after.

In the evening both left from the office. In the car

geet: nandu I am very happy yaar. Thanku very much nandu agar tum nahi hoti tho aaj main yaha nahi hoti. I am very lucky.

Nandu: chup kar muje thanku kab se bolne lagi.

Its been 2 months since they joined KC. Maan is very much impressed with their work. Slowly geet is feeling something for maan even maan too. When they both r alone in his cabin they use to share eye locks. By now maan understood geet very well about her nervous on small thing. He is so friendly with geet, he use to tell her each n every thing sweetly not to fear her more. Nandu observed some change in geet, whenever they talk she use to speak lot about maan. One day nandu asked geet

geet ek baat poochu main?

Ha poocho.

Do u love maan?

Kya? Maan sir. na.. nahi aisa ku.. kuch nahi ha.. hain stammered geet.

Geet jhoot mat bolo.

Geet understood there is escape yes nandu I love maan sir.

Nandu is very happy listening this n hugged geet tightly.

Wow... geet sach na.. I am very very happy for u n maan.

Geet too hugged her back but didnt undertand y she is so happy.

Nandu but I am just a middle class girl n maan sir is busness tycoon. What if he dont love me?

Geet dont think like that. Y u r talking about middle class n all. We need a nice girl but not her money.

Geet just nodded but the matter is that she missed what nandu told ' We need a nice girl but not her money.'

next day in office maan, geet , nandu r discussing about some project in his cabin. Suddenly someone barged into his cabin with full anger. Maan first got frustated who is that nut seeing those 2 he softened n his face expressions changed into nervous. Maan stood up n asked nervously

hii how r u both?

He went near them n tried to hug them but no use they turned other side. But now their anger doubled seeing other person there that is none other than nandu (hehehe... not geet).

U both we hate u both they both shouted.

Nandu came n stood beside maan. They both held their ears n told cutely

we r soo sorry. Plz plz plz.

Their anger vanished seeing both of them like that. They both smiled n all the 4 had a group hug.

Bro we r very happy. Ahh after 1 year.

Hey gudiya (nandu). Missed u darling.

Me too dev bro. Hey anju. Nandu n anju hugged each other.

Maan n anju hugged each other. Anju tld missed u bro.

Me too dear.

Maan is elder brother, then dev. Nandu n anju r twins. N nandu is sis of maan.

Suddenly nandu turned back n saw geet who is confused. Nandu went near her n introduced

geet he is my bro dev n sis anju. N she is my best friend geet.

Hi geet.

Hii she told nervously.

Geet, umm.. wo.. ma...

maan came n stood beside nandu n told geet she is my sis nandini khurana.

Geet is shocked to hear this. She dont know how to react tears formed in her eyes. She couldnt believe that her childhood friend nandu no no the great msk's sis nandini khurana is her best friend.

She ran from there n went to her cabin. Nandu looked at maan with teary eyes.

Its my fault I didnt tell her before.

Dont worry gudiya I will tell her.

Bhai muje aapse ek aur baat kehna hain. Now u should only make her understand n I know that u love geet. Plz bhai she is a very nice girl. N she told about geet about her childhood n their recent convo. Maan understood n nodded reassuringly.

Maan went to geet's cabin n locked it. But geet is lost in her thoughts.

Geet.. called maan sweetly.

Geet stood up n told

yes sir.

Geet I want to tell u something. I know that gudiya didnt tell u that I am her bro because she dont to make friends by her name khurana. She want a true friend. I know its wrong but plz try to understand her.

Sir muje nandu ke baare mein pata hain. She is very sweet girl. I understand her. I am not angry on her but surpeised being rich but she is very down to earth. Infact not only nandu, even u all. The incident which took place in ur cabin. Aap bhi aapne family se kitne pyaar karte ho. How nice u all r.

geet dnt know that she is sharing her heart for the first time to another person. Suddenly she stopped n realised what she did. She became nervous again. Maan saw the change in her expression n understood what she might be thinking.

Geet dont be nervous. Apni dil ki baat kehne mein dil halka ho jayega. Infact muje tumse aur ek baat kehna hain bohot din se.

geet looked at him.

Maan bent on his knees n held her one hand in his n told

geet I LOVE U. from the day u joined the office I have a different feeling for u. ur fear, nervousness n talking with ur babaji, ur cute complaints I love u the way u r geet. Will u be mine forever geet.

First geet is shocked, but she is very very happy now. She couldnt believe what is happening its like dream for her.

She had tears in her eyes n nodded YES.

Maan stood up n hugged her tight. Geet too hugged him.

I love u geet.

I love u too maan sir.

Maan smiled n kissed her forehead, then eyes. Geet closed her eyes in response. He kissed her cheeks, geet blushed furiously. Then maan kissed her lips slowly. Geet too responded for the kiss, then it became a passionate one. They broke afer a long time. Geet is all shy n hided her face in his chest. Maan too hugged her tight.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. They broke the hug n opened the door. Nandu, dev n anju r waiting outside. By seeing their smile they understood what happened.

Nandu n anju hugged maan n shouted congrats bro.

Thanku dear.

They broke the hug. They both hugged geet n told

congrats BHABHI...

geet blushed watching maan n told slowly whishpered thanku.

They broke the hug n nandu told

geet I dont how u will react but I want to tell u one thing. All of u listen.

Now everyone became curious n asked kya hain?

Nandu took one paper out n gave it to geet. Geet took it n read her eyes widened in shock.

Nandu tum pagal ho kya? N sat on the chair with a thud.

None of them understood whts the matter. Immediately maan took the paper from geet's hand n read it. He smiled reading it.

Oh ho.. geet tumne tho dara hi diya.

Bro kya baat hain asked dev n anju.

Listen ur would be bhabhi is also a great writer n her poems r going to be published in a magazine tomorrow.

They both sighed in relief n congratulated her.

Bhai geet is a very good snger too told nandu.

Oh wow... daadimaa will be very happy. We both r very poor in that told anju.

Maan went near geet n told 'geet kuch nahi hoga. U r the best. Tension lene se kuch nahi hoga. U have face every situation. Ab chalo humko ek smile dedo.'

geet gave a nervous smile.

Later in the evening all of them dropped geet to her house. But she is very nervous.

Maan smiled at her reassuringly. Geet too smiled n went inside.

Next day morning geet is very nervous. She went to office. She directly went to maan's cabin n sat on the couch. Dont know she want to be with maan today. It guves her confidence. Maan came n saw geet in his cabin.

He sat beside her n hugged her sideways. They didnt speak anything. This silence is enough for them.

In the evening nandu, dev n anju came to maan's cabin. Geet went near them n asked

kya hua?

Congrats geet the response is very good n the MD of the magazine is going to publish ur other wrirtings in the next week edition.

Geets happiness have no bounds. Maan is also very very happy for his geet.

She became a big writer. Her love for maan have no bounds. Anju n geet too became very good friends.

Maan's n geet's family r very happy when they came to know about their relation. After 6 months maan n geet had a grand wedding. All r very very happy. Nandu's happiness have no bounds. Her best friend got a best life partner. Babaji listened her prayers. She had tears in her eyes. Anju came there n asked

nandu what happened?

Anju aaj main bohot khush hu. Meri best friend geet is very happy today, she got best life partner. I was so tensed for her coz she is very innocent n har choti baat par tension leti hain. But today I know our maan bhai will take care of her.

Ha nandu maan bhai will take care of her.

Nandu called geet.

When she turned back she saw geet having tears in her eyes.

Geet hugged her tight n told ' thanku so much nandu. I am so happy today because of u. u r my TRUE FRIEND.

Nandu too hugged her tight.

In the night. That day geet n maan became one. N they lived happily rest of their life. Geet too became a strong woman. She got an awesome family. N nandu they became inseperable now.

~~ THE END~~

hii friends. I am here with a new OS. Hope u all liked it. I know its a bit boring. I just got the concept n penned it down. Plz tell me ur opinions about ths os. Waiting for ur response. i request all of u to comment. 

Plz hit LIKE button n do COMMENT.

plz add 'jyothikrish' for pms.

Love

-jyothi.

Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
my other works on maneet:

DISTANCE BRINGS US CLOSER: LINK

DO I DESERVE UR LOVE?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/51749912

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/51609502

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/51870643

SS: dil ki bateein 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2608694

Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely OS...

nandu is really a true friend of geet...

thnx for PM...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its awesome...
sahi mein...dosti duniya ki sabse badi hai...pyar se bhi zaada...sachhe dost naseeb walon ko hi milta hai...nandu aur geet ka rishta bhi aisehi hai...its really beautiful...u made me cry...i missing my frnds tooo much...
i loved it...
thank u fr d nice os n fr d pm also...
hats off to u...
keep it on...

sehrish79 thumbnail
Woww awsome os jyothi
Loved it very very much
Love nandu and geet bonding
Maneet moments were awsome
Very nice os :)
Thanks for pm xx
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum dear...
loved deir friendship...

meettu thumbnail
loved it

awsome

great going

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I liked this os a lot.Its diff from all other os.It givs more imp 2 friendship.Nandu is Maan's sis.That twist made it more special
ana1411 thumbnail

Very Nice OS...

Lovely...
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome OS yaar
its very true that friends are the best treasure in the world
n nandu n geet's friendship was the best