maneet os: ZINDAGI

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

It is a cold winter morning. A girl is sitting on a bench in a park listening to music. She had a smile on her face. From past 3 years her life changed a lot. She dont know she can live this happily one day. She was thnking how her life 3 years back when she came to delhi.

******************************************************************

3 years back she came to delhi all alone no one is there to help her. She is all alone. She is a native of hoshiyarpur stayed with her di. When she is small she lost her parents. From that time she stayed with her di. Her life revolved around her di n her friends. Its very hard for both of them to live alone as they r very small. But somehow managed. Some of their relatives came forward to help them but they rejected. She completed her architecture in ******* university in punjab. She is a very brillant student n jovial type. Always thinks of others happiness. But unfortnately after completion of archtecture she lost her di in an accident. She was shattered n became all alone dont know what to do. She is not able to come out of the bitter truth. For the first time in her she cried bitterly. When she lost her parents she was very small so she didnt remember anything about her parents. But loss of her di made her very weak. She couldnt stay in hoshiyarpur anymore. She left from there where she spent all her childhood. She decided to start new life but dont know where to go. But she had a degree in her hand. So she decided to search a job n stad on her own feet. With that determination she decided to go to delhi.

She had a very little money in her hand. She reached delhi. But she is new to the city dont know where to go. She took a cab n asked the driver to go to nearby womens hostel. After half an hour of journey she reached a hostel. She paid money to the cab driver n went inside the hostel. A old lady in her 50's is there in the reception. That lady saw geet coming to her. They both exchanged smiles. Geet asked

excuse me. Can I have a room here.

The lady thought for sometime n told

almost all the rooms r full. But there is one room already one girl is staying there. If u have no problem u can share.

Geet thought for sometime n told

yeah sure I will. Can I talk to that girl. Is that ok for her?

Ya she asked me for another room mate.

Oh ok then. How much is the monthly rent.

Monthly rent is Rs. ****. n if u have any problem feel free to inform me.

Geet smiled at her n told ok.

She went to the room n saw a girl reading some file. Geet entered the room n told

hi I am geet. I am ur room mate from today.

Oh hi geet welcome. I am pinky.

Hi pinky told geet n she is looking at the room which is enough for 2 people n its very neat.

They both had a formal talk. Geet came to know that pinky is a receptionist in KC.

After some small chit chat pinky left for office n geet took her luggage n arranged it in the cupboard. She went to freshen up. It was very tiring day for her both physically n mentally. She didnt expect that life will play such a game with her. She lost her parents n now her one n only support di. She is not able to come out of that.

Di y u left me alone. Plz come back I camt live without u. plz di I love u very much. I dont have anyone in this world how can I live n she was crying bitterly. With continous crying she dont know when she dossed off.

Later she got up in the evening n freshen up. She took newspaper n searching for job vacancy. She decided to do any small job. But to her luck there is a vacacy for an architect in KC n interview in 2 days. They have to submit their resumes by tomorrow. Geet decided to apply there. When she is checking all her certificated pinky came n asked

hey geet what r u doing ?

ah.. nothing pinky I am applying for a job so checking all the certificates.

oh... where u r applying ?

Hmm KC as an architect.

Oh ' wow thats great. I am so excited we both in the same office.

Geet just smiled at her. After sometime she gave the certificates n cv to pinky to submit it 2morow. Pinky happily agreed.

Next day geet is preparing for interview n she is very much tensed. But she should get this job. She dont want to loose this opputunity so she is preparing hard for this interview.

Finally the interview day has come. Geet prayed to her babaji n went to KC.

She entered into the office. Adi is taking the interview's n pinky told her to go to the 5th floor. Geet is waiting outside n now its her turn to go inside. She went inside there adi n sasha r taking interviews. Geet wished them n settled. They started interview n geet is very confident while answering. They both r impressed n geet got selected.

Geet is very happy. They told to join from the very next day. She signed the bond n left from there. Later after the interviews adi kept all the details about the new architect on the MD's table. The MD of KC is MAAN SINGH KHURANA. He is a cool person, loves his family to the core. He is hot, handsome ,very happy n fun loving person. He wants people around him to be happy. He talks freely with his employees n take their sugessions. He is very friendly always smiling.

In the afternoon maan came to office from the site. He directly went to his cabin n saw the files which r on the table. He checked files of all the new architect. He called adi to his cabin. Adi came in n informed that interview went very well n they have selected 3 members.

So they r joining from 2morow rite ?

Yes sir they are.

Ok when they come 2morow ask them to meet me first then assign their works.

Sure sir.

Adi left the cabin. All r busy with their work. In the evening all if them left the office. After some time maan too left. How much time he has he never misses his family time. They all have breakfast n dinner together. He loves his sister a lot. He pampers her a lot. Respects his daadi n parents a lot. He never talks about business at home but later at night maan n his father discuss about business in their study.

Next day morning geet woke up early n got ready to go to office. She is very excited about her first job. She dont want to be late on the first day. She wore a simple green colour salwar kameez with small ear rings. She prayed to her babaji, had breakfast n left for office. On the other hand maan too got ready n went downstairs to have breakfast. All the family members r waiting for him. He wished all of them n sat beside his sis. They kept teasing each other n fighting. Elders got annoyed n his dad spoke

maan u r MD of a big company n here u r fighting with ur sis for small things. Can anyone think that great business tycoon maan singh khurana will fight for such small things with his sis.

For this annie made a baby face to his dad n looked at her bro. Maan side hugged her n told to his dad

dad I may be MD of big company but she is my little sis. Y cant we fight now. When we grew old also we will be like this only n kissed her forehead n asked hain na annie?

Bilkul bro.

All the elders r very proud of their children. They all blessed them.

He went to office n saw that the new architectr waiting for him. Geet is little nervous n all of them went to his cabin. Maan sat on his chair n told them to have their seats.

Good morning everybody. First of all welcome to KC.

Thanku sir.

He is giving all the instructions but he is very friendly. He observed all the new candidates all r drolling over him but listening to him too. But when he observed geet she is smiling but noticed that her smile didnt reach her eyes. She sat very casually listening to him carefully not like others drolling over him. He found her something special.

After the meeting all went to their respective cabins n started doing their work. 1 month passed since geet joined KC. She became very comfortable with office environment n maan is also very friendly n helping if she has any problem.

One day morning at 6 am geet came to park for fresh air sat on the bench. At the same time maan too came for jog in the same park. He saw geet n went to her

hi geet.

Geet saw him n stood up n wished him

hi sir. Good morning.

Tum yaha roz ati ho?

Umm roz nahi par aati hu.

Oh I saw u first time here.

She just smiled at him. When geet got job in KC she shifted to 2 bed room flat. She is no more living in that hostel.

After that day daily morning they use to meet n talk to each other. They became good friends. But in office they were as boss n employee. It became their routine. They became more comfortable. 6 months passed the same way. They both feel something for each other. More than friendship. One day maan came to park in usual time but he didnt find geet there. He waited for sometime but she still didnt come. He tried her mobile also but she didnt pick up. He was worried now n decided to go to her flat n check if she is alright.

He went to her flat n rang the bell but no response. Now he is more worried. He tried to open the door but to his surprise the door is opened. He went inside but no one is there in the hall. He is surprised door is opened n no one is there here. But from inside he heard some noise. He just went there n saw geet on one corner of the bed with some photo in her hand n crying bitterly. He ws shocked to see her in that condition. He immdiately went inside the room n called her

geet..

geet looked at him n ran to him n hugged him tight. She started crying bitterly. Maan too hugged her n rubbing her back to calm down.

Geet come down. Plz

she felt peace in his embrace. After her di's death for the first time she found some peace. They in the same position for some time n broke the hug. Geet is just looking down.

Maan made her to sit on the bed n made her to drink water. After that he asked

geet kya hua? Tum thik tho ho na?

Geet slightly nodded her head n tols I am fine sir. Sorry sir.

Geet u r not ok. See ur condition how u r. if u dont mind u can tell me.

Maan is not able to see her in that condition even though he didnt tell her but he loves her very much. Today he couldnt tolerate seeing her crying bitterly.

Here geet too want to tell her heart out n find some peace. She too loves him but some where she has a fear if loosing him. She want to hug hi tight n cry her heart out.

Geet u can tell me no problem. If posible I can help u.

now geet couldnt control n decided to tell him

sir today is my birthday.

Maan is surprised thinking today is her birthday then y she is crying. Geet saw his questioning eyes n told

actually every year my di use to wish me first. But she left me sir. No one is there for me. I am all alone in this world. Why sir why this is happening to me when I was small my parents left us alone n now my di too left me. How can she leave me alone n go away. Mere saath hi aisa kyun ho raha hain. Kya galti ki maine. Why god is giving me this punishment. I am not strong sir, jho dikhti hu main aisa nahi hu, I also want someone in my life. I cant leave alone. Sirf meri zindagi mein ek meri di hain. But she too left me. I too have dreams sir par muje darr hain that someday all will leave me alone n go. Kya main kabhi bhi khush reh sakti hu. Will I do have a family. N she started crying bitterly. Kyun muje sab log cjodke chale jaate hain? Kyun? Muje meri di wapas chahiye. I want my di back.

Maan hugged her tight unable to bear her pain. How can she be so normal having this much pain inside. Maan too had tears listening to her

nahi geet tum akeli nahi ho. Main hu tumare saath.

They broke the hug n maan spoke

geet this is called life nothing will be there in our hands. I am proud of u geet. U r so strong geet. U suceeded in ur career aaj tumari di tumko dekhke bohot khush hogi. She will be watching u from heavens. She will be proud of u geet.

Geet is just staring at him n listening his words.

Geet I dont know whether its rite time to tell or not but I cant see u like this. Saying so he stood up n told looking into her eyes.

Geet I LOVE U.

geet is shocked to hear this. But inside she is very happy. Coz she too loved him but the darr she has is overpowering her feelings. But by listening to his words she melted

muje pata hain geet ki tum kya soch rahi ho. Main kabhi bhi tumko chodke nahi jaaonga geet. I promise geet. First when I saw u I felt u r something different. But I dont know when I fell for u.

he too can see the love in her eyes but he dont want to force her.

Geet take ur own time. Whatever be ur answer I will be always there for u. yeh mera waada hain geet.

Saying so when he was about to leave geet caught his wrist. He slowly turned back n saw geet is smilimg through her tears. He too smiled at her n he hugged her tight.

I love u too maan. Aap meri ZINDAGI ho maan.

They broke the hug n maan is looking at her lovingly. He kissed her forehead, then her eyes. Geet just closed her eyes feeling his touch. Maan kissed her both the cheeks. N he was staring at her lips. Geet opened her eyes n saw him staring at her lips. Maan asked

may I?

I am all yours maan.

He closed the distance between their lips. First it was a gentle one. Promising each other that I will be there for u forever. U r mine only mine.

He entered her mouth n the gentle kiss became a passionte one. Their tongues r playing with each others. Exploring each n every corner. Kissing each other as if there is no 2mrow. Maan bit her lower lip n geet moaned

maan...

this added oil to the fire. N they both r kissing furiously tasting each other. They lost the track of time. But they have to break the kiss due to lack of breath. Geet smiled shyly n hugged him tight.

This is my best birthday gift in my life. Thanku maan. I love u.

maan made her sit on the bed n he sat beside her. Geet kept her head on his lap n slept peacefully.

Few days passed they understoos each other very well. One day maan decided to tell to their parents about geet. One fine day maan gathered all his family members in the hall n he told everything about geet n he told he want to marry her. His parents are very happy about his decision. Thay told him to bring geet once. They want to meet her. Annie hugged his brother n congratulated him.

Next day maan took geet to KM. Geet is very much tensed to meet them. But maan assured her not to worry. They both went inside geet took blessings from the elders. They talked to her in a very friendly manner n geet too liked them very much. They all accepted for the marriage. Geet's happiness have no bounds she hugged the elders. All r very happy for maan n geet. The marriage date has fixed n the office staff is shocked to know this. Maan n geet they never expected.

Finally the marriage day has come n it is held in KM. It held with all rituals. Maan tied mangalsutra n put sindoor on her maang n promised I will be there for u forever. Geet had tears in her eyes she never felt this much happiness in her life.

In the night its their SR. That day they both became one with no barriers between them. That day they became one soul. From maan n geet they became MANEET. Their room is filled with love n passion. Their life filled with love n care.

******************************************************************

Suddenly geet opened her eyes a lone tear escaped from her eyes. She didnt expect that her life will be this much happy. But this is called LIFE, ZINDAGI. Maan came there n sat beside her. Even though they r married but they never miss to come to the park every morning n spend some time here.

Maan wiped the tears n asked kya hua geet?

She kept her head on his chest n told kuch nahi maan. Bus hamare baare mein soch rahi thi. Aaj main itni khush hu sirf aap hi ki wajah se. thanku for coming into my life maan. But maan aaj muje di ki bohot yaad aarahi hain. I love her maan.

Maan know that she is became emotional to change the topic he broke the hug n sat on his knees in front of geet n kissed the stomach n asked

how is my baby doing.

Now geet is in 7th month. Geet smiled at him n told baby is doing fine.

Acha... baby apne papa ke paas jaldi aajao. Hum dono beti-papa milke mama ko tang karenge.

Aelo maan beti nahi hamara beta hoga. Ek Jr. maan

nahi geet beti Jr. geet.

Nahi maan beta

nahi geet beti

beta.

Beti

they both continued their fight for sometime n returned to home.

After 2 months maan n his family were pacing in front of the labour room. They all r very tensed. A nurse came out n told that

congrats Mr. khurana aapko beti hui hain. Both daughter n mother r safe.

Maan's happiness have no bounds.

Kya main mil sakta hu.

Sure aap andar jaa sakte hain.

Immediately he rushed inside n saw baby in geet's arms n smile on geet's face. Maan went there n sat beside n took his princess in his arms.

Maan aapne kya naam socha hain.

Geet yeh hamari KHUSHI hain.

KHUSHI...

from then maneet lived happily with their daughter khushi.

~~THE END~~

I dedicate this OS to my sister...

I love u akka.. πŸ€—I love u very much.. miss u.. 😭

I can never forget those days which we spent together... missing u akka...

hi friends this is my first OS. So plz tell me how it is?

Plz hit LIKE button n do COMMENT .

Will be waiting for ur comments. Plz all of u comment. This is first os so want all ur opinions. Plz dont throw jutis n chappals.

Plz add 'jyothikrish' for pms.

link for my FF: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2138385

link for my SS: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/51129542

Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
HIII FRIENDS...

THIS IS FIRST ATTEMPT IN WRITING AN OS...
SO I REQUEST ALL OF U TO COMMENT...
PLZ PLZ...

LOVE
-JYOTHI

-Crayon- thumbnail

Atlast you wrote one after many requests πŸ˜‰!!πŸ˜ƒ
Amazing Jyo!!πŸ‘
Loved it...It was really beautiful 
You described the feelings in an amazing way .
It was heart touching.
Poor Geet broke down after she lost her sister 😭but she got her life in Maan. πŸ€—
Loved Maan's character in this OS β€οΈ
Awesome job ...waiting for more πŸ˜›

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 12 years ago
Mishti13 thumbnail
awesome loved it 

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its beautiful one dear...
its so touching...i dont have any sister but i feel d lack of love of a sister...
u r superb...
keep on writing...
thank u fr d pm...

kkiddoo thumbnail
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome dr... yu shd try some romantic OS too...
yu are a nice writer😊
keep up the work... luv ya
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the story

keep on writing
sehrish79 thumbnail
Wow awsome os
U write for the first time but u did a great job
I rely really loved it jyoti
Superb os xxx
:D :D :D
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey jyothy u made me cry with ths os..becoz i dnt hav any sisterly love in my life..kash meri ek behen hoti..kabhi kabhi aisa lagtha hai ki sab hokar bhi mein akeli hu..
Anyway awesme superb fabulous os dear.i just just just loved maan in ths..
Love u dear