Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pari hoon main

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: BidishaDevi

You know Gurinder needs some reality check. She doesn't care about her son's happiness, she just wants a child, whether the son lives or dies! Such a disgusting mother she is! And Bebe should be kicked out of the house, itne din tak koi apna ghar chod kar apni sister-in-law ke ghar rehta hain kya? she is stuck like glue in the house, jaane ka nam hi nahi leti. Ye neeti, gurinder aur bebe ki jitni bhi gungan karu kam hi hoga!

Don't say that.. murderer Neeti is a victim. I'm sure criminal Babe is also a victim. And so is cheater Gurinder. The only wrong one Pari. And Rajeev and Bajwas till the day they support Pari and don't do Neeti's aarti. 

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shirin04

no no we all want rajeev to pay for his crimes properly and not go scot free by merely declaring mein abhi sudhar gaya hu . Dono ko jail mein dalo. Infact teno ko jail mein daalo for their individual crimes cuz the last i checked indian judiciary doesn’t negate one crime with another. Neeti ke murder attempt doenst justify rajeev’s fraud , bigamy and rape by deception and so everyone should get punished accordingly na. Mein toh chahti hu show end ho with everyone going to jail tbh that would be hell of a satisfying ending for me. 

warm her bed??

arey uska theka to parineet ne lia h na

jab neeti ke sth shadi ho rkhi ti rajeev ki

tabki uske bistar garam krne ka theka parineet ka tha

ab khud parineet ki shaadi ho rkhi hai raajev ki tb bhi theka parineet ka hai

i am sure

agar ab neeti ki shaadi 9 months k liye raju k sth ho gyi

tb  bhi theka parineet hi legi uske bistar garam krne ka

to parineet ki to charo taraf se balle balle h..

bs pis bechara raju gya

isse better h kothey p jakr naach aaye thoda

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetifan

thank you. 

Every relationship in this serial is garbage. I won’t be watching until Neeti gets some Justice

Murderer, killed her own unborn baby, rapist, people are in coma thanks to her, stole her so called jeeju's sperm to get herself pg such is her desperation for him... and SHE is the one deserving justice? I had no idea criminals also deserved justice nowadays. 

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

warm her bed??

arey uska theka to parineet ne lia h na

jab neeti ke sth shadi ho rkhi ti rajeev ki

tabki uske bistar garam krne ka theka parineet ka tha

ab khud parineet ki shaadi ho rkhi hai raajev ki tb bhi theka parineet ka hai

i am sure

agar ab neeti ki shaadi 9 months k liye raju k sth ho gyi

tb  bhi theka parineet hi legi uske bistar garam krne ka

to parineet ki to charo taraf se balle balle h..

bs pis bechara raju gya

isse better h kothey p jakr naach aaye thoda

I was about to say that too. Ye bistar garam karne wala kaam toh Pari ke hai na? smiley36

Ya phir ye kaam karte waqt bhi dusro ki help leni padti hai madam ko. Itne bure din aa gaye 'poor victim' Raju ke. 

@Bold- smiley37👌 that is where he truly belongs! 

mysteriousdoll thumbnail

oh my god the hyprocrisy

raju is being harassed into marrying neeti smiley3

i mean jabaan ni h kya

"do kaudi ke insan " k  paas

ya har kuch mahine bd

kabhi neeti chaiye to kabhi parineet 

bistar garam krne k liye

by god

yahan neeti se zyada 

mjhe ye dono chomu,characterless couple bd-dimaag 

lg rhe hain

bhai volleyball khel rhe ho kya

bewakoof

"do kaudi ka couple" pariraju

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

Can he go scot-free accepting Neeti and her supposed baby and playing happy family with her. Because I remember reading exactly that.

no he cant at all. He needs to go to jail or reflect on his actions for a long long time without his holier than thou smug attitude. I dont think anyone in this forum wants rajneeti marriage. I just joked about rajeev seizing the opportunity and marry neeti to escape his present psychotic wife who is ready to sell him off in like 2 s.

oh my god the hyprocrisy

raju is being harassed into marrying neeti smiley3

i mean jabaan ni h kya

"do kaudi ke insan " k  paas

ya har kuch mahine bd

kabhi neeti chaiye to kabhi parineet 

bistar garam krne k liye

by god

yahan neeti se zyada 

mjhe ye dono chomu,characterless couple bd-dimaag 

lg rhe hain

bhai volleyball khel rhe ho kya

bewakoof

"do kaudi ka couple" pariraju

Pari ke liye sympathy phir bhi samajh mein aati hai. But Raju ke liye itni sympathy? smiley36Ye kab hua? Jabse Raju ne Neeti se man bhar liya aur Pari se shadi ki? Iske pehle toh bahot gaaliya padti thi for being a cheater, bigamist and what not. Ab suddenly saare crimes chu mantar ho gaye kya as soon as he married Pari?  Matlab pari se shadi ki hai toh ab sab kuch maaf? Now lets forget what he has done in the past and worship our Sri Sri Sant RajuDev Baba! 

shirin04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma007

Murderer, killed her own unborn baby, rapist, people are in coma thanks to her, stole her so called jeeju's sperm to get herself pg such is her desperation for him... and SHE is the one deserving justice? I had no idea criminals also deserved justice nowadays. 

Neeti ki galtio ki saza hogi but iska mtlb yeh nh ki she doesnt deserve justice. If jail wardens/police torture/r*pe prioners the prisoner has right to go to court and ask for justice. So yea neeti despite all her crimes deserves justice for all the things she has been wronged for and deserves punishment for all the wrong she has done. The same rules apply to pariraj as well  

Edited by LizzieBennet - 23 days ago
mysteriousdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: shirin04

@bold- well get an idea then. Gonread the constitution sometime. It gives fundamental rights to all citizens including criminals. Neeti ki galtio ki saza hogi but iska mtlb yeh nh ki she doesnt deserve justice. If jail wardens/police torture/r*pe prioners the prisoner has right to go to court and ask for justice. So yea neeti despite all her crimes deserves justice for all the things she has been wronged for and deserves punishment for all the wrong she has done. The same rules apply to pariraj as well btw but someone yaha kuch who has done more crime ka competition chal rha hai as neeti has done most crimes so she doenst deserve justice and the other criminals deserve it. 

Also it is very interesting out of all the chats pariraj fans are choosing to only quote this post and take it out of context but have no logical reply to any of our other posts which are more detailed and have explanations . Kinda sus. 

Moreover it is completely denied

that raju should have charges of "rape" and "fraud"

and parineet should have charges of "partner in crime/fraud/deception"

shirin thoda law smjha do yr mjhe bhi

ki kaise sirf neeti ke crimes ko justify kr skte hain ki vo crimes hain

pariraju ke crimes ko bhulkar

p.s

lets be andhe and lets not see pariraju crimes altogether that were done at very first place

whole drama is based upon their bad lies and deception

shirin04 thumbnail

Moreover it is completely denied

that raju should have charges of "rape" and "fraud"

and parineet should have charges of "partner in crime/fraud/deception"

shirin thoda law smjha do yr mjhe bhi

ki kaise sirf neeti ke crimes ko justify kr skte hain ki vo crimes hain

pariraju ke crimes ko bhulkar

p.s

lets be andhe and lets not see pariraju crimes altogether that were done at very first place

whole drama is based upon their bad lies and deception

@bold- legally speaking a good lawywr might be able to even get neeti a lesser sentence by claiming she as lost her mind which is true. 

Rajeev ka toh koyi defense hogahi nh

And for people who are like neeti needs to go to jail pls remember neeti jail gyi na toh trial pe saare kaale chitte khul jayenge bajwas ke.  Uske bd court suo moto cognizance leke rajeev pe charges frame kr sakhte hein. Ik bajwas are not that smart but if i were bajwas i would never try to send neeti to jail unless i want my parivar ka chirag to also go to jail at the same time lol