Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: shirin04

I have two points to make. 
1. How does this justify rajeev? Are the creators mad you are making your lead say he used a girl only for her lookssmiley11

2. Second, why is he calling pari ugly indirectlysmiley37 

He basically just said you were ugly but then your ability to be a slave attracted me to you and made me realise how much i ‘love’ (read as how convinient) yousmiley37

The truth is that he loves neither of these women. He needs to be alone for some time, do some self reflection. Actually face the consequences of this mess HE created. He got in the way of PariNeeti and it’s on him to make it right. 

After that he will be ready to meet someone new. Away from all this mess as a new better person 

1. How does this justify rajeev? Are the creators mad you are making your lead say he used a girl only for her lookssmiley11

He basically just said you were ugly but then your ability to be a slave attracted me to you and made me realise how much i ‘love’ (read as how convinient) yousmiley37

Raju apne hi baaton mein fas gaya. He has admitted it indirectly that he is a textbook case of a playboy who traps women by lovebombing and sweet-talking them and then tries to get rid of them once his purpose (sex) is fulfilled. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 24 days ago

Koi mujhe itna bata de iss sab main Neetii ki kya galti hai? smiley7

Iss  ko lust/attractiveness/looks se Neetii attracted tha toh ismain Neetii ki kya galti? 

Agar koi ladki sundar hai independent hai bold and traditional hai, loyal hai and she ends up with a Raju shit kinda guy what is her fault MAKERS?????smiley7

Writers are Morons ultra pro max! Saaabit kya karna chahte ho????smiley7

Ab jab Raju itna bol diya hai toh kya lagta hai writers ko we audience will like him??? Instead audience will hate him more and more! 

Chahte kya hai makers

Itna moronic characters makaar cheaters ko kaise koi leads maan sakta hai???

Epic fail these writers and  these so called leads are! smiley11smiley11smiley11

Edited by LizzieBennet - 23 days ago

Originally posted by: neetifan

The truth is that he loves neither of these women. He needs to be alone for some time, do some self reflection. Actually face the consequences of this mess HE created. He got in the way of PariNeeti and it’s on him to make it right. 

After that he will be ready to meet someone new. Away from all this mess as a new better person 

Well who cares for this moron Raju shit?????

Naa jaane kitne ladkiyon ki zindagi barbaad kiya ho isss jhandu ne!!!

And what you want him to meet new person? Usss ladki ko bhi barbaad kardega. 

Raju jaise log kissi se pyar nahi kar sakte. He is a classic self centered self proclaimed "thee is pure than thou" Narcissistic maniac! 

To hell with Raju!

I am only interested in Neetii the real victim of these asshole leads called PariRaju. 

Neetii jaise ladkiyon kaise bacche inn moronic so called BFF and Raju jaise makaar cheater lover boy se? 

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Well who cares for this moron Raju shit?????

Naa jaane kitne ladkiyon ki zindagi barbaad kiya ho isss jhandu ne!!!

And what you want him to meet new person? Usss ladki ko bhi barbaad kardega. 

Raju jaise log kissi se pyar nahi kar sakte. He is a classic self centered self proclaimed "thee is pure than thou" Narcissistic maniac! 

To hell with Raju!

I am only interested in Neetii the real victim of these asshole leads called PariRaju. 

Neetii jaise ladkiyon kaise bacche inn moronic so called BFF and Raju jaise makaar cheater lover boy se? 

I don’t care about him at all but he is the male lead so they need to do something with him, that’s why I said it

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

New promo:smiley11

https://youtu.be/XblXO5ZVkMk?si=QhQzBZQNPhLTw9Wc

So he agreed to marry neetismiley37 

Also ywh kya sach sach khel rhe hain.  Sab ko pta hai neeti is responsible anyways. And she has tried to kill pari’s baby previously also. So i am not sure pari finding out about neeti’s truth which she already knows changes anything. Samaj nh ata yeh kaise pagal log hai bhaismiley7 

Also even if pari gets to know neeti is lying and stuff then also the kid remains in contention and the whole point of the marriage becomes that only. Yeh show logic chor chuka hai. Neeti accepting to marry rajeev is itself a huge indication she hasnt forgotten anything. Old neeti would have mever agreed to marry her jiju. Pari dump hai ya she has gotten so bored in her stable relationship with rajerv that she wants spice. Threesome ho krna hai toh bol deti rajeev zarur kisi aur ke leke ata😂

Tanvi is looking pretty is the only good thing i can see. I am sure they will get rajneeti married and pariraj will continue to be close to each other in the name of caring for each other. Bar bar same cheez q krna hai inlogo ko smiley11 its 

so tiring. The only thing i wanna see if trp increases with rajneeti marriage or not. 

Edited by shirin04 - 24 days ago

I am not allowed to quote your post but YUCK. Does this Sanju not have a brain? Pari and your mommy tell you, you have to marry someone and you do??? What happened to “Mein is se nahi shaadi Karoun ga?” Ugh both RajNeeti and PariRaj are ruined beyond belief. How can he go back to Pari who drops him for Neeti time and time again? No self respect!?? How can Pari want to stay with a man who agreed to marry her best friend so quickly Yuck yuck yuck

Such a shame because RajNeeti were so cute and had so much chemistry 

Edited by neetifan - 24 days ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Exactly 

He’s saying it wasn’t real love so does that mean he was deceiving her to get her into bed ? You don’t marry someone out of lust unless you’re incredibly stupid. Nobody is saying that feelings don’t change but he’s so disingenuous with the way he talks. Indian drama serials seem to have this bs plot that the male and female leads are always saints, never had a bad thought and the vamp is always evil. Do something different. Show that in reality every human is flawed. Show Pari and Sanju facing the consequences for their actions. Show them having some remorse for what they put someone they ‘love’….but no. They want to carry on shovelling this misogynistic ghand down our throats 

raju literally used the word 'excitement'. How dare he! Bloody he made it seem like his relationship with neeti was 1 night stand or some fling or friends with benefits! What a nihayti ghatiya insan he is! Why the hell he couldn't fulfill his excitement with his 1st wife? Iski excitement ne neeti ki life barbad ki. N even while telling this, he is saying 'pyaar excitement tha' pyaar? Does he know the meaning of pyaar? Why is he using the word 'pyaar'? I think it's tv show that's why they can't use the words 'lust', 'hawas', that's why they use 'pyaar'. That's why Rakesh also use the word 'pyaar' instead of 'lust'. That's why meher of chhoti sardarni n Fateh of udaariyan said that 'manav/jasmin Mera pyaar the n sarab/tejo mera ishq hai'

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

🤣 i don't think he meant that pari is ugly. If u not attracted to someone's looks that doesn't mean that u find them ugly. Attraction is just subjective. Like rakesh liked pari at 1st sight but rajiv didn't. Rajiv, shelly, Daljit (it seemed like) liked neeti at 1st sight but rakesh didn't. Pari and madhu liked rajiv at 1st sight but neeti didn't.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

I don’t care about him at all but he is the male lead so they need to do something with him, that’s why I said it

they should kill him n bring his look-alike. His look-alike better be loyal to neeti or pari. When he chooses one of them, the other girl better moves on