Posted: 13 days ago

Congo dear smiley27

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Found this comment in one site .

1000057445.jpg

Harpreet Brar | Player of the Match: It was a good wicket to bowl on, and even Rahul bowled really well. I have been playing since 6 years, so my confidence has been pretty high. Now bowling to these legends of the game feels normal, I just bowl to my strengths. To be honest, I don't think wickets, my aim is only to bowl lots of dot balls and dot balls create the wickets. When there is spin in the wicket, the bowlers confidence goes up and it is a bit helpful.

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Congratulations Rajiiiismiley27

Make sense of this Punjab Kings team! They beat Gujarat in Ahmedabad, and Chennai at Chepauk - two of the modern day fortresses of the IPL. They chased down a T20 record score against KKR in their last game. They’ve now won five in a row against the reigning champs. But this is the same team that threw away home games against RR, SRH and Gujarat. Year after year, they have been the nearly men. The bridesmaids who get bumped off the playoffs guest list at the last moment. But with this late dash, can they gatecrash the playoffs party this time around or will they be the Cinderella men of the IPL once again? 

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Found this comment in one site .

1000057445.jpg

Mein apne friend ko yahi bol rahi thismiley39

A tepid performance from CSK. Questions must be asked about their middle-overs batting. 162 on this surface with the dew coming on and no Pathirana was never going to be enough, and PBKS chased it down on a canter. They’ll have their chance at revenge when these two sides meet again in Dharamshala. Hopefully, they can turn up with a few more fit bowlers for that one.

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Mein apne friend ko yahi bol rahi thismiley39

Kal ka scene i hope aisa na ho

Without Dube 

CSk middle order got exposed 

But then again

Today their batting order was ridiculous 

Mitchell at No. 8 that too when he finally performed in last match.