Match Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 27 days ago

Wins by a visiting team vs CSK at Chepauk (IPL)

5 Mumbai Indians 

4 Punjab Kings * 

3 Kolkata Knight Riders

Most successive wins vs CSK in IPL

5 Mumbai Indians (2018-19) 

5 Punjab Kings (2021-24) * 

4 Delhi Capitals (2020-21) 

4 Rajasthan Royals (2021-23)

MoodyMango thumbnail

POTM is Harpreet Brar!smiley40smiley40

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Idk but i blame Rutu's captaincy too.. why he screwed up the batting line up nd Dube came at 3rd instead of Mitchell.. even after he got out Mitchell should hv come instead of Jadeja.

If our score would be good 3 main bowlers ke bina bhi i feel we could hv win.

Naah, batting line up coaches khud dekhte hai, Rutu kya koyi bhi captain apne coach se baat karke hi situation ke hisaab se batsman bhejte hai, Rutu ki atleast ismein galti nahi hai

Haan agar kisi cheez mein galti hai toh it's the intent jiske saath aaj usne batting kiya

Originally posted by: MoodyMango

POTM is Harpreet Brar!smiley40smiley40

No one chose him looks like

Sam Curran | PBKS Captain: Very happy. Everytime you come to Chennai and take two wins, always a special feeling. Same as last year, we lost a lot of our home games and won away, finding a similar pattern. We are in a position where we need to win all our games, we come up against the same opposition in a few days. I think when you come to Chennai, you now how hot it is and dew is going to settle in. Chahar came back and was the best bowler in the 260 game, and he's bowling with great confidence. He stepped up when I asked him to bowl against MSD in the 19th over. The pace bowlers were going for a bit in the end, and I wanted to try something different. Asked Rilee what he reckoned and took that gamble with spin. We come against the same opposition so we have one up on them. It is a new game, new conditions but this win will give us a lot of confidence. I think our bowlers were superb, the spinners and Jonny striking them well, even the way we paced that chase, it was brilliant. Need to built on that confidence.

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Congratulations for the badge smiley31🩷

Congrats Raji for topping today in csk vs pbks matchsmiley32 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Congrats for the badge Rajismiley31

Suyash went up 2 positions. Pri went downsmiley13

MoodyMango thumbnail