Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yes, for the child to grow, they should give him space and deal with his issue alone. Then bring the others for the icing on the cake. They had done enough in the past, now he needs to understand that somehow he should've listened to them...

Correct! 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

Do you think the concept of this web show would work better in a movie ? I think it would be crisper

Definitely! But then we would've needed a saga. 

The thing they could've done with this one is to run each eps for an hour or a lil less. The fact that we get only 20 mins is annoying. 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

I had a gut feeling they would bring dida and dadu in this part. Would’ve been nice if they would let virat deal it himself and then Anu coming 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I had a gut feeling they would bring dida and dadu in this part. Would’ve been nice if they would let virat deal it himself and then Anu coming 

They had to, where else he could go. But kash todha time dehta unko

priya185 thumbnail

Definitely! But then we would've needed a saga. 

The thing they could've done with this one is to run each eps for an hour or a lil less. The fact that we get only 20 mins is annoying. 

the thing with 1 hour episodes is the show would last for fewer episodes and they need to format the episodes differently. They are already used to 20-25 mins from tv

Pyaarasam thumbnail

the thing with 1 hour episodes is the show would last for fewer episodes and they need to format the episodes differently. They are already used to 20-25 mins from tv

That's also there. At least 34 mins like in the beginning would be great. 

priya185 thumbnail

That's also there. At least 34 mins like in the beginning would be great. 

Yes 34 minutes is a good length 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

They had to, where else he could go. But kash todha time dehta unko

yeah, he’s either at the guest house or at dida’s house. Yes, i would like it if anu would be looking for him, not dida making her feel guilty n her going there. 

priya185 thumbnail

Link to the next discussion thread https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5352881

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Yes 34 minutes is a good length 

With Divyanka & Eijaz show coming Thursday to Friday at 8pm they won’t make it longer and add more days. Btw i have watched all 4 episodes of the show and its pretty good. Yesterday divyanka post the top 10 shows on OTT. Unfortunately RaiVSRai wasn’t even in 10 top last week 😢