Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well she might as well leave Uday now cause there's no

way in hell that would happen. Nandini is fine there's nothing 

to blame her about but she need to speak to Ajay, then cause herself

unnecessary tension, especially in her condition. You're correct how 

unpredictable Ajay can be, but if that child is his she better tell

him cause if he finds on his own, hell will break loose 

Nandini should first have a conversation with Uday without Anmol playing mediator. These two need to talk properly and decide where they want to take their marriage. I don't think Uday even knows Nandini is pregnant, let alone whose kid it is. Nandini should first disclose everything to Uday and together they can talk to Ajay. Sure he'll explode first. But at least the damage would be less than what would happen if he gets to know from someone else.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

How immature is this Mridula? She thinks ruining their room will stop RajMol SR? smiley39 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYRXh5u2x6U

Why's Sunheri reacting like this? What apshagun is she talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuogpnJB_po

Edited by janecastle - 1 months ago
janecastle thumbnail

This suspense is getting too much. How exactly is Anmol related to Chauhans? My guess is, she's the daughter of that woman in chains. Who might have been Rani ma's husband's lover. But, won't that make RajMol kind of related?

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So I just caught up with the episode well nothing much is happening. So it was Rani ma and Sunehri who abandon Anmol for Uday & Ajay father 

find and raise her as his own. 

So Ajay wanted to apologize to them both and now they find out Nandini is pregnant. It seems Ajay is the father but I'm not sure. 

So Rani ma in her quest for whatever sick revenge has Mridula staying in the house and now they want to poison Anmol smiley44

Now I'm ready for the raaz to be revealed 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
janecastle thumbnail

So I just caught up with the episode well nothing much is happening. So it was Rani and Sunehri

abandon her for Uday & Ajay father find and raise her as his own. 

So Ajay wanted to apologize to them both and now they find out Nandini is pregnant. It seems Ajay is the father but I'm not sure. 

So Rani ma in her quest for whatever sick revenge has Mridula staying in the house and now they want to poison Anmol smiley44

Now I'm ready for the raaz to be revealed 

Things are going crazy. I read somewhere that Sunheri is trying to poison Anmol in that milk. I'm not sure. But can be true and Rajat accidentally drinks it instead, thus proving Anmol's nightmare true. There are so many things going on. Anmol's past, Rani ma-Mridula nautanki, Uday-Nandini-Ajay angle, Anmol's recurring nightmare. They should really start clearing these one by one.

janecastle thumbnail

So acc. to precap, both RajMol have fainted. And Rani ma is going to harm Anmol. I guess the second Anmol is Mridula with mask. Don't tell me they will somehow lock up Anmol somewhere and Mridula will pretend to be Anmol now. smiley44 These idiots have no idea Rajat identifies Anmol with a mere touch.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

So acc. to precap, both RajMol have fainted. And Rani ma is going to harm Anmol. I guess the second Anmol is Mridula with mask. Don't tell me they will somehow lock up Anmol somewhere and Mridula will pretend to be Anmol now. smiley44 These idiots have no idea Rajat identifies Anmol with a mere touch.

Well let's see how it's play out but its crazy Mridula to 

try to pass herself off as Anmol, she doesn't have himmat 

or smart like our girl. Well she give them the milk, Rajat 

mother is a idiot too if she listen to Rani ma 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

The episode today was more of filler 

but the ending give me hope this is going 

to be a interesting track with Anmol and the lady 

in that dungeon with her.

Mridula can't even pretend to be Anmol, putting 
all that poison to Ajay head, well he'll be a even bigger loser if he listens  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3vg53NUY4

janecastle thumbnail

The episode today was more of filler 

but the ending give me hope this is going 

to be a interesting track with Anmol and the lady 

in that dungeon with her.

Mridula can't even pretend to be Anmol, putting 
all that poison to Ajay head, well he'll be a even bigger loser if he listens  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3vg53NUY4

This is getting interesting. I'm waiting to see Anmol and Rajat in action, along with Uday. Mridula is a dumbo and way too vile. She can never capture Anmol's innocence. Rajat will soon start to doubt her. And Divu already knows that place. So she might guide her father there somehow. Can't wait too see Rani ma getting exposed. Mridula ki toh kya hi kehna. I'm even tired of seeing her exposure now. it is just the same repeated cycle for her. And you are right.. Ajay se bada loser nahi hoga if he actually tries to harm Uday again listening to that bullshit.

Edited by janecastle - 1 months ago
janecastle thumbnail

Ajay pagal ho gaya hai. He wants to forcefully keep Nandini with him now? Did they show whose baby it is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVb3EsOyzJg