Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Chapter 1

Nice start. I liked how you introduced all the three characters and their interaction with their parents. Glad that three of threm got job at same place. RL is a very calm guy while RK and Angad are mischievious people. Even in the rented house, these boys are planning to look for a girl. Haha.

Chapter 2

So the boys got a rental house from Malini. It's sweet of Malini that she reduced the rent of the house. The introduction of the girls and song sequence was nice. I guess you added Mahadev's Pooja Bannerjee instead of BALH2's Pooja Bannerjee by mistake. RK is flirting even in the office. Haha.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 2 

Fabulous and Fascinating Update

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Chapter 1

Nice start. I liked how you introduced all the three characters and their interaction with their parents. Glad that three of threm got job at same place. RL is a very calm guy while RK and Angad are mischievious people. Even in the rented house, these boys are planning to look for a girl. Haha.

Chapter 2

So the boys got a rental house from Malini. It's sweet of Malini that she reduced the rent of the house. The introduction of the girls and song sequence was nice. I guess you added Mahadev's Pooja Bannerjee instead of BALH2's Pooja Bannerjee by mistake. RK is flirting even in the office. Haha.

Replaced the pics of Mahadev's Pooja Bannerjee.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi there, thanks for the pm

Part 2

Wonderful update.... nicely written 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

The boys meeting malini and taking her house for rent was nice.loved the introduction of the girls through a song.nice song sequence.reyansh khurana flirting with the girl was funny.chicken sambar was funny.waiting for the boys to meet the girls.loved the edits.waiting for a longer chapter next time. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

The boys have their dreams and the girls have their own. They have not met yet.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

No description available.

Part 3

Angad: Wow, what a tasty paan! How did you make it so tasty?

Paanwala: How can I tell my secret? If I reveal my secret, then my business will go down. How will I survive?

Angad: I'm an intern in hotel management. I'm thinking of preparing something unique that everyone will like. You can join me if you want.

Paanwala: Do you think I will be admitted to your college?

RK: Whatever we learn or prepare, we will share with you. We can work with you after the office hours.

Paanwala: That's a great proposal. But I don't have a space.

RK: You can bring the stove and make a tiffin box for others here. It will give you an additional income.

Meanwhile, Aradhana comes to the place on her scooter and purchases the pawn, which Angad doesn't overlook. Angad is eagar to go after Aradhana. But Paanwala stops him and says she buys pawns from me regularly.

Angad: I don't intend to flirt with her, but I want to know about her.

RK: Since you agreed to partner, you must support us.

They got into the jeep and caught up with Aradhana.

Paanwala: They are my new customers and want to make friends with you.

Aradhana: I don't speak to strangers.

Angad: We are hotel management interns. It seems that you are a newcomer.

Aradhana: Yes, I was admitted yesterday.

RK: So why don't we become friends?

Aradhana: OK, let me think.

Angad: If you don't mind, can we meet in the evening today?

Aradhana: Sure, I will meet if you say. I think the break is over.

Aradhana leaves.

Angad: I think she is perfect for Lamba. See, he, too, comes out rarely.

RK: Yes, you are right.

All of them get back to work.

After the working hours, RK, RL, and Angad come out. Aradhana meets them. Reyansh Lamba sees Aradhana and gets attracted to her.

Reyansh Khurana: Meet our friend Reyansh Lamba.

Aradhana thinks, "Hmm, RL seems to be a decent guy. I think I must interact with him more."

RL in his mind: God put another girl in my life. I must confess my feelings to her.

Aradhana: Hi Rey

Reyansh: Hi Aradhana, nice meeting you.

RK + Angad: We meet here after working hours.

Aradhana: I guess you guys have known each other since childhood.

RL: Yes, we were always together.

Aradhana: You guys are lucky to be together.

RK: Yes, that's by God's grace.

RL gets attracted to Aradhana but is too shy to express themself. He recollects the days when they were attracted to Pranati.

Flashback:

RL, RK, & Angad checked into Malini's house after Pihu and Pranati came home after selling flowers. Malini had introduced her daughters to the boys.

After they left to the workplace, RL said, "Pranati is very hot. I must go for her."

Angad: No Pranati is my girl.

RK: You guys go behind. Pranati is mine.

The boys keeps fighting for Pranati till they reached the workplace.

RL: Pranati is a decent girl. Why will she choose any one of you. Any girl prefers a decent guy like me?

Edited by kavitha_r - 8 days ago