Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

Who r u saying "Oh pppllllzzzzz!!!!! " to??

If you don't like pari haters and don't want to indulge in a heated conversation

then please don't talk to pari haters

You can make a post about pari lovers

Abusing "d**m" here when we clearly are not in a mood to indulge in a conversation with pari lovers

Then please take a hint

and don't make posts against a post which clearly is in favour of neeti.

Will the forum rules be applied here??or will it be overlooked??-->Please look into it @LizzieBennet

So true! Rules should be the same for everyone. Hamesha neeti fans ko hi target kiya jaata hai yaar. smiley29

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

Vaise muje umeed toh nai hai makers se ki divorce hoga n neeti positive hogi but chalo 1 episode ke liye hi old neeti ko dekhke maza aaega

I feel the same. Neeti ko positive dikhaya toh pari aur sanju ko mahaan kaise dikhayenge. But it is satisfying to finally hear her say the word divorce to that man. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 6 months ago

Edited by Aurora_77 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Oh pppllllzzzzz!!!!! This is just more drama on her part! She won't do a d**m thing! She is just seeking attention and trying to divert the focus from her crimes, as usual, and playing victim.

The sad thing is that it will work and, again, noone will dare to question her for the crimes she committed. So pathethic.

I guess it's time for me to go on another break from this crapfest.

What are you even????

Ismain bhi problem hai tumhe? 

What the hell you guys want man?

Yeh kaam tumhari so called favorite Pari nahi kar payi toh iski mirchi lag rahi hai????

Hadh ho tum fans! Ab tumhari so called heroine Pari spineless and doormat hai toh ismain Neeti ya hum logo ka kya kasoor???

Jo ladki apni bff Pari ko bachane main khud bullet leliya uska aur apna baccha khoya aur jaan bhi ja sakti thi. Aaj woh ladki apna mansik santulan kho bethi hai tumhari fav Pari aur woh Sanju/Rajeev ke wajah se!!!! Tumhari nafrat itni blind hai ki you can't even see the truth.

Raho delulu apne sapne ki duniya main. Ok 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

What are you even????

Ismain bhi problem hai tumhe? 

What the hell you guys want man?

Yeh kaam tumhari so called favorite Pari nahi kar payi toh iski mirchi lag rahi hai????

Hadh ho tum fans! Ab tumhari so called heroine Pari spineless and doormat hai toh ismain Neeti ya hum logo ka kya kasoor???

Jo ladki apni bff Pari ko bachane main khud bullet leliya uska aur apna baccha khoya aur jaan bhi ja sakti thi. Aaj woh ladki apna mansik santulan kho bethi hai tumhari fav Pari aur woh Sanju/Rajeev ke wajah se!!!! Tumhari nafrat itni blind hai ki you can't even see the truth.

Raho delulu apne sapne ki duniya main. Ok 

Edited by Jazzkapur - 6 months ago
KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Illegal marriages ka bhi divorce hota hai aj kal? I toh didn't know. 

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

Who r u saying "Oh pppllllzzzzz!!!!! " to??

If you don't like pari haters and don't want to indulge in a heated conversation

then please don't talk to pari haters

You can make a post about pari lovers

Abusing "d**m" here when we clearly are not in a mood to indulge in a conversation with pari lovers

Then please take a hint

and don't make posts against a post which clearly is in favour of neeti.

Will the forum rules be applied here??or will it be overlooked??-->Please look into it @LizzieBennet

Sorry, "Oh plz" was a general statement meaning that I don't expect anything from Niti other than toxic and criminal behavior.

Wasn't directed at any posters. My bad.

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Illegal marriages ka bhi divorce hota hai aj kal? I toh didn't know. 

This is classic case of being delululu 

Read Delusional 

Understand one thing Pari might be the first wife of Sanju/Rajeev out of pressure but Neeti was and will always be called the first woman in Sanju/Rajeev's life who was also married out of choice and love. And law will also regard Neeti to be his legally wedded wife. This is a Fact. 

Also add to that Sanju is his real name since in office his name is Sanju that means in adhaar also his name is Sanju. He married Neeti with his real name Sanju not fake name Rajeev. 

Aur first wife gayi tell lene yeh dekho na Sanju consummated his marriage with Neeti only. He made her pregnant they have a relationship. Kanoon law will also regard Neeti as his lawfully legal wife. Yakeen na ho toh pata karo hamare laws ke baare main. 

Edited by sumz_d - 6 months ago