Pari doesn't care that Sanjuji has stolen her property

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

It's ironic that Pari is so upset that  Daljeet is trying to steal his parents property but has no problems knowing Sanju and his mother stole her own propertysmiley37Pari, is one stupid character. I guess love makes you blind and dumb...When will Pari, if ever, confront Sanju about her own property and his part in stealing it? Does she only care when Diljeet is doing it..Hypocrite. She loves the criminal Sanju but hates criminal Daljeet.

Actually, I read on this board that Daljeet was going to be another suitor of Pari's and this will drive Sanju bonkerssmiley13

Actually, he was a promising character. They could have had him pursue Neeti and it would have changed the dynamic of the house. I seriously don't know what these writers are doing. Missed opportunity.

Edited by kiransgirl - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arre Pari's character is a gone case.

Don't even try to analyse her. She is beyond any normal human. She is an alien I think smiley39

The makers are drunk or suffering from partial amnesia. The writers have made a big joke out of Pari's character. She has lost her credibility, integrity and honesty. If viewers/audience can't trust the so called protagonist then the story writing is a big fail 👎

Because after all integrity is when a humans intentions are clear and their actions and words all synch together. Here Pari did exact opposite of what she said or what she intended (if we go by her words) 

And as I had pointed out if Pari was assertive enough to take a Lil bit of stand against Rakesh then why not Rajeev? But anyways since Rakesh had directly attacked Pari she hated Rakesh I guess. But for Rajeev anything is ok for Pari, even if Rajeev loots, throws and swears at Pari's parents she will be ok with it smiley36

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

It's ironic that Pari is so upset that  Daljeet is trying to steal his parents property but has no problems knowing Sanju and his mother stole her own propertysmiley37Pari, is one stupid character. I guess love makes you blind and dumb...When will Pari, if ever, confront Sanju about her own property and his part in stealing it? Does she only care when Diljeet is doing it..Hypocrite. She loves the criminal Sanju but hates criminal Daljeet.

Actually, I read on this board that Daljeet was going to be another suitor of Pari's and this will drive Sanju bonkerssmiley13

Actually, he was a promising character. They could have had him pursue Neeti and it would have changed the dynamic of the house. I seriously don't know what these writers are doing. Missed opportunity.

not her property, her parents' property. N I'm also confused that makers r planning to pair Daljeet with neeti or pari? I think final pair would be daljeet-neeti coz Padidaj is final pair its clear. The way Daljeet behaves with neeti, it looks that he is interested in her. So after rajiv will leave neeti n Padidaj would settle as couple, neeti will marry Daljeet n this annoying trio neeti-rajiv-pari will live under same roof forever. Neeti will still be jealous seeing Padidaj n This time neeti won't be able to even question Padidaj about their closeness. Vahi same scenes honge.

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

not her property, her parents' property. N I'm also confused that makers r planning to pair Daljeet with neeti or pari? I think final pair would be daljeet-neeti coz Padidaj is final pair its clear. The way Daljeet behaves with neeti, it looks that he is interested in her. So after rajiv will leave neeti n Padidaj would settle as couple, neeti will marry Daljeet n this annoying trio neeti-rajiv-pari will live under same roof forever. Neeti will still be jealous seeing Padidaj n This time neeti won't be able to even question Padidaj about their closeness. Vahi same scenes honge.

But I want to see PadiDaj suffer after destroying Neeti. They need to get their karma. 

Pari and Rajeev are cheaters chahe jitna bhi sugar coat karlo. They will remain cheaters legally and morally. Since Pari became partner in crime and enabler of bigamy both Pari and Rajeev can go to jail under serious crime. As in the eyes of law it will be considered Rape of Neeti by Rajeev. Since Neeti was unaware of that Rajeev had a wife and she was second wife who has been used physically, emotionally, mentally and maybe financially. 

Agar Neeti chahe na dono Pari aur Rajeev ki aisa band Baja sakti hai aur unko kam se kam 7 saal ke liye andar kar sakti haiPhir Rajeev aur Pari karre jail main romance with those random falls and eyelocks. 

Also Pari fans and their jaap of legal marriage holds no value as PadiDaj marriage was forced from one party. Forced marriages are not legal anywhere. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

But I want to see PadiDaj suffer after destroying Neeti. They need to get their karma. 

Pari and Rajeev are cheaters chahe jitna bhi sugar coat karlo. They will remain cheaters legally and morally. Since Pari became partner in crime and enabler of bigamy both Pari and Rajeev can go to jail under serious crime. As in the eyes of law it will be considered Rape of Neeti by Rajeev. Since Neeti was unaware of that Rajeev had a wife and she was second wife who has been used physically, emotionally, mentally and maybe financially. 

Agar Neeti chahe na dono Pari aur Rajeev ki aisa band Baja sakti hai aur unko kam se kam 7 saal ke liye andar kar sakti haiPhir Rajeev aur Pari karre jail main romance with those random falls and eyelocks. 

Also Pari fans and their jaap of legal marriage holds no value as PadiDaj marriage was forced from one party. Forced marriages are not legal anywhere. 

bhul jao. Ulta neeti will get her karma Coz makers r showing her wrong n Padidaj mahan. That's why I have stopped watching this nonsense show. Only thing which is making me interested is neeti-daljeet pair. But i watch only their scenes online

bhul jao. Ulta neeti will get her karma Coz makers r showing her wrong n Padidaj mahan. That's why I have stopped watching this nonsense show. Only thing which is making me interested is neeti-daljeet pair. But i watch only their scenes online

Yahi toh frustrating baat hai. Yeh makers sahi ko galat aur galat ko sahi kaise batta sakte hai? Don't they have any morals  ethics or consciousness? 

Pagal samajh rakha hai kya viewers ko? It's high time these makers realize viewers are not a fool. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Yahi toh frustrating baat hai. Yeh makers sahi ko galat aur galat ko sahi kaise batta sakte hai? Don't they have any morals  ethics or consciousness? 

Pagal samajh rakha hai kya viewers ko? It's high time these makers realize viewers are not a fool. 

pagal hi samaj rakha hai viewers ko tabhi toh trp aa rahi hai. Its best to leave watching this show instead of getting frustrated

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

pagal hi samaj rakha hai viewers ko tabhi toh trp aa rahi hai. Its best to leave watching this show instead of getting frustrated

I can't stand to watch it. I see the written updates and sometimes 5 min before Junooniyat comes on. It is so irritating to see Sanju and Pari. I can't change the channel fast enough

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

I can't stand to watch it. I see the written updates and sometimes 5 min before Junooniyat comes on. It is so irritating to see Sanju and Pari. I can't change the channel fast enough

good. Save urself from this stupid show