Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Finally got to read this update happy to see Annie and geet bond going stronger and Lisa is the one who can be more happy for this....I loved the way Annie is protective towards her bhabi and brother...the way geet taught a lesson to Riya was so cute and maan along with Annie enjoyed it..

Maaneet passionate moments are always on fire...so geet joined maan's office and he his happy to see geet improving herself more...and otherside Rajeev has been found half dead by Rajneet and they got to know it's MSK who is behind it.... Maaneet office romance were so nice ... waiting to read more ❤️ thanks for the PM 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

geet is improving herself n dealing strongly with person like riya

maan like the way geet handled riya

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Aniee s treatly geet well and she s teasing both maaneet ..

OMG Riya s visiting km to see Maan , geet s warning Riya .. 

OMG Maan s feeling very happy that geet s showing her anger and jealous ... 

OMG Maan s not leaving geet and both are drowing in their passion ... 

Both are making love in cloth and geet s feeling very different ..

Continue soon 

Waiting 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

Mellisia

Chapter 103

Maan looked at his wife's worried face and found her lost in some deep thoughts. She looked so lost that when he touched her shoulder, she looked startled and scared.

Geet....relax Jaan...' mein hoon na! Don't worry.kuch nahi hoga." He tried to assure her, while holding her hand.

Geet just nodded and rested her head on his shoulder, feeling mentally exhausted after thinking so much about the consequences.

Both were going back to the mansion after Maan got the call from Dadi ma, telling about Ranjeet's arrival. She sounded worried and tense. Maan knew from her voice itself that something is definitely wrong and then why would Ranjeet Handa will visit them now suddenly...that too at his mansion.

He shared this info with his wifey and geet too became worried, sensing the trouble ahead.

I am just scare Maan...kuch galat na ho jaye." She shared her worry, looking at his face.

Maan found her teary and instantly cupped her face, stop crying Geet. I said, I will handle everything..

Agar unhe pata chal gaya ho toh Rajeev ke bare mein." She shuddered with the thought. What would be consequences then. Her family will understand her...her uncle will understand her or will take his son's side... foremost, she wansnt willing to open the dirty secret of her past...nor she wished to let it come out before anyone. 

Although on her leave insistent Maan had released Rajeev but only after enough torturing and satisfying himself...he still couldn't bear the thought of anyone's bad eyes on his love. Maan clutched her tightly, thinking so...

He had told her that he leave him from his clutches... but the fact was, he didn't released Rajeev instantly. It was few days back he got the news of his escape from their clutches. Rajeev had come running to the highway and lost his consciousness there itself.

His men couldn't find him before Ranjeet Handa got the hold of his son.

Shh.." everything will be fine soon..tumne kuch galat nahi kiya so stop worrying. 

I won't tolerate if anyone say something to you also.." Geet confess with tint of anger in her voice, making him smile pleasantly. 

You won't have a chance to tolerate, Geet. You know your husband, don't you! He said in soft voice and proud smirk adoring his face.

Geet shook her head with soft smile, seeing it... slowly she was getting back to normal and relaxed herself against her husband's chest, having faith on him that now she hadn't had to worry about anything. He will handle everything now.

Ranjeet Handa couldn't stay calm before he get all his answers from MSK. He was looking no less than a wounded lion, walking from one end to other end in the living room while waiting for Maan.

Just then Maan arrived there with geet by his side. Ranjeet looked at MK then at geet who looked fearful. He moved his gaze back at Maan and gave him furious glare.

How dare to play with my son's life!? He blasted marching towards him. He caught collars of him asking him fume.

Uncle plz...." Geet was scared to death, first time ever witnessing him this much furious that too holding Maan like this.

Khuranas gasped in terror seeing the scene. They were already tense with His sudden arrival. He wouldn't even answer them anything instead keep saying, he only wanted to talk to Maan.

And now witnessing the most horrible scene they don't know how to react...

Ranjeet, leave my son! What are you trying to prove.!? Rajveer blasted marching to them.

Maan stayed calm all the while and just his one cold gaze was enough for Ranjeet Handa to free him.

He turned to Rajveer and revealed, "ask your son, what was he trying to prove by torturing my son. !? 

What!? Rajeev!?" Dadi ma and Rajveer tried to fathom what he was trying to say, they looked around for Rajeev but couldn't find him.

Yes, My son Rajeev! He tried to kill my son. And I wont leave him now...he will get his punishment and I will put him behind the bar for this. Ranjeet explain already taking out his cell to call the police.

Geet gasped and walked ahead, leaving Maan behind. She couldn't bear the thought of something happening to him...and here her uncle was talking about giving him punishment...for what? For giving her justice in his own way...for trying to protect her...for bringing in happiness in her life." For loving her madly to take such a step...

No she won't let anything happen to him nor will let anyone point finger on him.

Uncle...you are not doing right, Maan ki ismein koi galati nahi hai...unhone just bhi kiya..." 

Geet..." Maan called her harshly, yanking her back in his arms, "don't..." He nodded her to keep silent.

You will only support your husband Geet! Mein aur kya ummeed kar sakta hu tum se..." You disappointed me big time beta. You don't see what he did with rajeeb. He is your brother. Think about him once. Ranjeet take out his anger on her as well seeing her taking side of Maan instead of his wrong doings to her brother.

Did he think about her, he was not her brother not will he..! Bhai ke naam pe dhabba hai woh..." Maan blasted now seeing him targeting Geet. He couldn't tolerate it...

Maan, what's the matter son...tell us please! What are you both arguing about? Dadi ma finally asked, not getting anything from their talks.

It's nothing Dadi ma, I just punished the culprit in my own way! Did nothing wrong! 

Ranjeet fumed listening to him..."who are you to punish my son! And what did he do that you killed him almost.

It is better if his sin not reveal now...for you also and for everyone. "He replied in cold voice while holding geet securely in his arms. He could feel, how badly she was shivering...it was all affecting her deeply, opening the past wounds all over again. He knew it's not good for her mental health... doctor had already warned him and everything has been going smoothly till now. But today again, she looked as if drowning away again...

Geet...' he tried to get her attention but she didn't react...seems to be lost in some other world.

He..." Uncle..." Geet pulled away from Maan and faced her uncle.

Geet beta, kya hua?! Why are you crying.." dadi came ahead, asked her tenderly. 

Dadi ma...he, Rajeev..." She was trembling in fear and just reminding about the past. She again felt herself the same little girl and imagine him looking at her dirtily.

Yes dear, tell me what happened, Dadi ma tried to make her talk seeing shivering. 

Maan rushed to her side, Geet relax,' okay!? Just call down.look I am here, he put his hand on her shoulder and she turned briskly hugging him tight.

You did nothing wrong...Maan..." He deserved it as you said....but he was my brother....why did he do it..." I feel so dirty of myself Maan..." Geet sobbed on his chest then pulling apart she blabbered to him like small girl.

Maan wiped her cheeks, nodding her to not cry.

ENOUGH! Bahot ho gaya tumhara drama Geet, "how dare you to blame my brother for anything," you claims that be his sister and here accusing him of something which you can't even reveal..." Riya blasted, getting furious on both maneet.

Shut the hell up, Riya! If my bro did anything, then definitely there will be solid reason. My Bhai is not like that...he is my Bhai and I know my brother won't do anything without any reason. He don't have time to waste on you your stupid brother, he had big business empire to look upon. Annie blasted, couldn't tolerate anyone pointing finger at her brother.

Then tell us the reason, why did he waste his so call time on beating my brother. Does he get the satisfaction in beating and abusing people!? Riya questions back in fury, already getting teary for her brother.

Stop it! Geet shouted, pulling herself away from Maan. Maan ne jo bhi kiya mere khatir Kiya..stop blaming him. She cried holding his shirt. 

Geet..." He grabbed her closer and warned her to shut her mouth. He then turned to ranjeet and Riya. I respect you uncle because you are related to my wife and as friend of my father or else I wouldn't have tolerate anyone standing in my mansion and asking me questions with their hands on my collar. He said in  cold voice, giving cold stares to both handas. 

Now will you both leave right now or I will forget what relation we shared!? He glared at Riya, who shudder in terror and stay behind her father. 

Not soon MK, not before I get my answers, why did you do that to my son...if we have any relation..." And don't you warm me...I can even put you behind bar for what you did." 

Go ahead what you want to do with that but don't forget Mr Handa, with whom you are messing with. If it was in my hand, I would have happily kill your son...' if not for geet who stopped me. He smirked ruefully.

Everyone gasped after hearing him, so much hatred...for Rajeev...why...what did he do? 

Geet knew this...! You know it all geet!? Still you kept silent or you just support him!? Ranjeet asked unbelievable after hearing this.." 

Geet was exhausted both physically and mentally. She couldn't handle the so much pressure...she just nodded absentmindedly. 

PicsArt_08-27-05.33.44.png

Enough! Just leave from here, and no one will ask my wife anything. Maan fumed, grabbing her hand he started dragging her inside. She looked totally worn out, lost in some other world.

PicsArt_08-17-12.08.18.png

Rukiye Maan...I want to tell them the truth! He heard her hoarse voice all of a sudden. 

Not at all, you won't say anything to anyone nor anyone need to know anything." He replied sternly. 

Maan..." She gave him stern look , stopping him, plz...agar aaj sabko sach nahi pata chala then everyone will keep thinking you wrong and blame you for no fault of yours which I can't tolerate. She glared at Riya making her turn her eyes away.

Jise Jo bhi samjhna hai , samjhne do Geet. Muje pharak nahi padta. 

Par mujhe padta hai, Maan. Remember you did everything for me...why... because you couldn't tolerate the truth...then how could you think I remein silent and let you take the blame of everything.

No one will say anything to me, you know no one dare to mess with me! He grabbed her hand, ready to move inside.

I will surely put you behind the bar Maan..don't you boost your image and power. I. No less, you sure get the punishment for making my son suffer. Ranjeet spoke after hearing their talk.

Maan closed his eyes to control his anger, he was tolerating both of them just for his father and wife or else he would have had his bodyguards pushing both of them out of his mansion.

But breaking his reverie Geet spoke something unexpected to everyone.

He opened his eyes with snap and looked at her teary face.

He tried to r*** me. 

He looked at her in disbelief, how could she utter those words why did she one her mouth after his constant warning.

Geet no..." He was hurt seeing her in self torture.

Your so call son...my so call brother tried to force himself on me.." not once twice...but frequently....did you get this, Uncle. Now will you plz stop blaming my husband. Geet almost pleaded with joint hands, and next moment Maan found her falling down. He quickly grabbed her in his arms.

Geet....? " He lifted her in his arms before rushing upstairs to his room.

Everyone stood rooted after hearing her confession. No one could believe on what she said. Khuranas come out of initial shock seeing Maan carrying geet and rushed behind him.

Continued Below...scroll down to read further chapter....

Edited by Mg13 - 6 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

Mellisia

continued here...scrolled up to read first Part of the chapter 

I told you many times Maan, don't let her stress so much, now see the outcomes. Doctor said, while checking Geet's reports again, she shared worried look with him.

I have taken all tests again now everything will be say after new result only." 

Maan nodded, "when will she come back to conscious." He asked worriedly. 

Few hours I guess, I have given her injection. We need to see her reaction first then can be say anything. She has been gine through a lot of trauma from youge age and today as you said, she had face that again. So now we have to wait for her to wake up." Dr. Neelam  stated her worry. She was as much as worried as Maan. Because she was also has been attached with geet, while handling her case for long while now.from last few months she has been improving so much but today again everything seems to be coming back square.

Maan had rushed Geet to hospital after her fainting in his arms. Whole family along with bewildered ranjeet and his daughter Riya had followed them behind. They also wanted their answer.

Kya kaha doctor ne..." Dadi ma asked worriedly seeing Maan walking out of doctors chamber.

Nothing could be tell now, Dadi maa. Only after she regain her consciousness. He stated with thudding heart.

Everything will be fine Maan, she will be alright, dadi tried to console him seeing him upset and worried.

I don't know Dadi maa, jab bhi mein use thoda sa hasta khelta dekhta hun...kuch  na kuch ho jata hai aur aise Tut ke bikhar jaati hai..he replied in hurt tone.

Don't worry son, but you are there with her now to hold her, 

Yes Dadi maa, chahe kuch bhi ho jaye, mein use bikhrne nahi dunga isbaar..." He told determined.

Everyone stood hearing their talks. ranjeet and Riya were getting restless, not knowing how to get to know the whole truth. And how to face it...

Maan, I want to know the truth...while truth..kya Geet sach kah rahi thi.ranjeet asked gathering his courage.

Abhi bhi aap ko Shaq hai, Mr Handa! He asked in irritated voice.

No but I can't believe my son could do something like that..." He hesitated.

He did..." You couldn't believe that's your problem but geet has faced it...my wife had bore enough...more than you know. He blasted.

Doctor and nurse has to come out to admonished him about keeping calm in hospital premises.

Maan shant ho jaiye bete, even I am shocked to know this, son! Dadi ma said holding his arm.

If this is the truth then we believe you and our daughter Maan, rajveer khurana said pressing his shoulder, looking at Handas showing is support to his family.

How can I believe Geet saying truth, how could she blame my brother, what are the proofs.? Riya asked still not able to believe this...how could her brother try to do something like this...even she was his sister...and he has been always the loving and caring brother to her so now she couldn't digest the truth.

She is mrs. Msk , she don't owe you anything to prove...but I will surely give you profs , even better why don't you ask your brother.

He will even lie coming under your pressure the way you have torture him! Riya spited.

He deserved it...even he deserve the death penalty I am giving him living hell, it was geet who stopped me or else you would have not even found his dead body!

Maan!! Riya screamed on him ready to attack him.

Ranjeet held his rebellious daughter, he somewhere was getting suspicious with whole thing. Somewhere he wanted to believe on maans words. He knew his niece Geet even, from her childhood...he couldn't fail to know her nature. And he even knew his son and his way of living...so now he was started to have some doubts and belief on maans said words.

Just then nurse rushed out informing all about geet regaining her conscious.

All family rushed to her ward, Maan deliberately avoided to inform her parents because he didn't want to make them tense and Her father has been in the dark about this ugly truth of his daughter's life which geet didn't want him to know even...so he couldn't go against his wife's wish when she was unconscious.

Geet opened her eyes slowly and all she could remember was everything that took place in the KM...all confrontation...all she could seen was the faces of her past and the bitter happening of her past life.

Maan..." She screamed in anguish not able to bear any of this torture anymore.

He rushed to her and held her hand in his...yes Jaan I am here, she hugged him tightly and he engulfed her, soothing her with soft words, patting her softly until she calm down.

Everything is okay! I am here with you! 

You won't leave me, will you! She asked gingerly.

No Jaan.. remember you said, we are one two bodies and one soul.

Hmm...she softly whispered against his chest, clutching his collar in her fist like little girl in fear to lose him.

At the door, everyone stood still watching the scene in room, along with doctor nilam who has small relief smile on her face.

To be continued....

Precap - The truth and Rajeev...?? 

Twists are coming up as story is moving towards climax, so stay tune...Anu suggestion about what you wanna read further, feel free to share will try to include or in new season of mehbooba...smiley2smiley17

Thank you so much for your support, friendssmiley31 plz continue to shower your response this...will see how much response I get to this update, will decide to put it on PWD then...as i feel bad after giving longest update of the FF, getting so less response...it takes me lots of hours and days to pull out longest updates ...while taking out free time from my busy schedule...😔

Edited by Mg13 - 6 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

Mehbooba s2

Chapter 103

In love with my Brother in Law

Chapter 39

Mareez-e-Ishq

Chapter 13

Waiting for your reviews friendssmiley42

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for both updates.  Wonderful updates.  At last the truth is out there in the open.  Geet has Maan and her families support so has nothing to fear.  Rita will obviously side with her brother.  It seems like her uncle is fearing that she is telling the truth knowing what his son is like.  Let’s hope he himself punished his son for his deeds.  Let’s hope good days are ahead for Geet now and she can move on from this.  Thanks again

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

painful update

geet can not take blame on maan n confess what rajeev did with her n fainted

doctor treating geet but worried .

ranjeet getting everything but riya not ready to understand 

all family members can see geet's condition who visit her past 

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 103

Painful , Curious and so Awesome Chapter 

Geet has been worried about the fact that Maan insulted her cousin Riya 

but now more problems awaits at KM

both Maan and Geet were told that Ranjeet Handa is at the mansion 

while Ranjeet has been livid by the fact that Maan left his son to die 

Maan was so strict and stern , he did not want to reveal anything

while Geet could not see her husband been accused .

Annie also was very impressive letting Riya know that her brother runs a business empire

but Geet somehow was getting lost in the past and she blurts out surprising everyone

that Rajeev has tried to rape her many times 

and perhaps now her uncle senses that Geet is speaking some truth as he has known her

from a little girl .

the worst actually happened ,Geet fainted due to exhaustion and fear and Maan had to rush her

to hospital.

I'm just pleased that Ranjeet wanted to know the entire truth about his son.

and he is also having doubts on his son which is actually good .

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Emotional update. The truth is out Mr Handa and his daughter comes to know the true colours of Rajeev. Maan family also come to know how much torture Geet has faced since small age. Geet becomes unconscious recalling the past. Mr Handa tries to recollect and some how seems to believe what Maan and Geet said as he knew his sons way of life. Waiting for precap update