Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

musicvideoeditor_video_1595228183448_HD_8697.jpg

Chapter 39 - Mera dil tere liye dhadkata hai...Love Animation in 2023 | Animated heart gif, Heart gif, Animated heart

Oh my beautiful dress..." Geet mumbled while trying to wiped off the stains from her short dress. But it was useless since it was already spoiled.

You spoiled my beautiful dress! She screamed on Maan who was just lost looking at the beautiful sight before him.

Geet had walked out from the dinning table and now she stormed at him.

I am talking to you, Mr.  

She pointed her forefinger at his face which broke his trance. 

Next moment he pushed her against the poll harshly, pinning her there. Geet was shock with his sudden move, she looked around them. Thankfully both were alone in the shadow of big curtains...

What are you doing? Leave me! She began struggling in his arms which angered him further and he tightened his hold upon her. Kyon when that aarmaan was holding you, you have no problem with that and now you can't bear my touch? He taunted angrily.

It took time for geet to realized that he was actually angry on her closeness with ammy. She suppressed her smile somehow but her heart was jumping in joy, "yes he is getting jealous. God, thank you so much! She prayed in her mind.

Maan Gurmeet Choudhary GIF - Maan Gurmeet Choudhary Maaneet GIFs

Just then both heard the sound of servants who were moving things inside. 

Maan was about to walk out but geet grabbed him close, holding his collar, what are you doing? They will catch us in this compromise position, you duffer! She scolded him in low voice.

Her words angered him though she was right also, "you call me what!!" He warned her.

Duffer" now you are having hearing problem as well?" She whispered in his ear sensuously blowing in...

Maan groaned inwardly with her act, his grip tighten in her. After a while both felt silence in the atmosphere indicating them that th hall was empty now with servants departure for their quarters.

Geet looked at him who was looking around and took the chance to run away.

Buddhu Singh Khurana! She called out before running away.

Maan was startled first but then realizing what she called him again, his anger towered and he ran out to catch her. 

Geet...tum mujhse nahi bachogi ab..." He warned chasing her around the couch.

Dadi ma once walked out to check on both, hearing some sound. She stood surprise seeing them chasing like kids. She was happy to see Maan on paying around with geet. Her darling future grand daughter in law. She thought admiring the couple and then walked inside leaving both in their own world.

Geet showed him tongue and escape again from his reach. She was having so fun with irritating him. His face was worth watching...and now she wouldn't leave him in peace after troubling her with his constant rejection to her feelings.

Geet..." He whispered her name, seeing her running upstairs to his room. He would have shouted but in fear of waking everyone he kept his voice low.

His eyes widen seeing the mess of his room. She had been like tornado running in while room messing around.

I really won't leave you now!" He muttered under his clinched teeth, glaring her down furiously.

Geet stood like doll, looking at him with her innocent big eyes. She shuddered with his warning. But then she just smirked playfully giving him wink, "tit for tat, Mr khurana.

Geet Ghsp GIF - Geet Ghsp Geet Hui Sabse Parayi GIFs

What!! He tried to catch her behind the bed but was unsuccessful, she was circling around the bed.

What did I do..?? He asked curious about her words. 

You spoiled my dinner romance with my boyfriend, we were enjoying our cozy moments and you spoiled everything.." she blabbered with accusing voice with pout on her face.

Maan became enrage hearing her words, in one jump he caught her and both lost their balance resulting in Geet falling on the bed with Maan upon her.

image(15).png

She gasped at what just happened in blink of moment but maan was still furious with her use of words. 

Your boyfriend!? Ughhh.!? He mumbled, so close to her face, his ragged breath falling over her face...she was getting lost in his closeness but tried to composed herself.

Yes...y you have any problem?? She gave him attitude which didn't go well MSK and he pressed himself hard on her.

Ahh...khurana, get up, you are so heavy! She wriggle under him with frown on her face 

He didn't like it a bit, she have no problem with armaan but now showing tantrums to him..

You don't have problem with your boyfriend but now you have problems with me." 

Yes.." he can do anything with me." She played more just to ignite him further and next moment she gasped in shock. Her eyes widen and mouth fell open with his act. 

He touched you here. He snack his palm over her bare thighs as her dress had came up in their struggle revealing her beautiful skin to his dark eyes.

GHSP 434 HD(1)_6817.jpg

And you don't have problem...Ha Geet..." He asked while his anger burning in his red eyes..

And you have problem with me holding you!? He gave her meaningful look while his hand roaming in her bare skin, enjoying the soft feel of her.

You know the answer well yourself MK! She muttered bitterly...trying to compose her fast beating heart. 

He became confuse with her words...what does she meant. 

Now if you excuse me! She tried to get up but he pinned her down, what do you mean!? 

Geet rolled her eyes, I seriously don't understand, Mr. Khurana, are you really that dumb or just pretending to be unaware about everything?" 

Geettt..." He was really frustrated now with her constant taunting. 

Bas yahi aata hai aapko, apni badi badi aankhen dikhana aur mujh pe gussa karna. She pouted turning her face away.

And now a days you have started getting angry on me more. Aisa bhi kya kar diya meine...!? She twisted her lips in annoyance still looking away from him.

He was really loving her antics...his gaze roam over her beautiful face and stay on her twisted lips. He so wanted to chew them in between his teeth. He snapped out of his thought instantly realizing what he was thinking...he looked at her and found her cupping his face dearly.

He looked into her eyes and got lost in the deep ocean of hers. He bend down to seal her mouth, completely lost in her spell...she looked hypnotize by his passionate eyes which oozing love and passion for her.

Her fingers lingers over his stubble cheeks while he decrease the distance between their lips. His rough lips brushed over her soft one. He was teasing her and she was frustrated. She opened her mouth for him and he was going to kiss her when suddenly his cell rang breaking their moment. Geet turned to check around while his lips landed on her cheek. He closed his eyes in frustration.

Geet inhaled sharply, she was blushing scarlet red although didn't try to show him much.

God! Achcha hua phone baj gaya nahin toh, he would have stolen my kiss again without confessing his feelings. 

I won't given into you Maan not soon..." She thought with hidden smirk and saw him leaving her. She got up and found him on the call , he gave her one look of displeasure and walked out to the balcony to attend the call.

Geet stood confused for a while before she looked down and noticed her dress. She smiled with blush realizing it's her short dress which has been spoiled now. She needs to change and yeah...what would be better than her Love's shirt.

Next Whole day passed in blink for Geet, while preparing everything as per their plan. While Maan couldn't stay in peace whole day...for him again same routine followed as before...this time he was lost in thinking about what gift he should get for Geet's birthday. It's her 18 and he knows it must be special for her like every other youngsters. 

Even though Geet had not invited him for her birthday but he also knew, she is just playing around with him...not serious about it. He was just anxious regarding his changing feelings for his little friend. She is so little compare to him then how could he behave so with her like he behave with her yesterday. He couldn't yet come to conclusions or accept his own feelings...it was like sin for him. 

Again he removed his frustration on his staff and came back to home in angry mode.

Dadi  was now so sure that something is fishy...she was sure it is related to geet that maan is getting frustration but why? She was eager to know from her grandson, "Maan everything fine son!? 

Yes Dadi ma..I am fine! He answered not looking at her, but closing his eyes.

But you seem not ! 

Something bothering you, ? You can share with me. She asked sitting beside him. She caressed his head and he rested his head on her lap lying down.

This surprise the old lady, she had not seen him this much vulnerable in last few years. Yes he would always come up to her if anything bothering him so much but in last few years...he choose to remain aloof and lost in his business to expand it and lessen the burden of work from his father's shoulder.

Today she was witnessing totally different Maan while she comb his hair with her hand. He looked so tense with lines on his forehead.

Kya baat hai Maan...sab kuch thik toh hai? She asked softly.

Kuch thik nahi hai dadi ma.." I don't know why? He mumbled hiding his face in her stomach.

Dadi ma smiled affectionately, something is really coming up she thought, he is behaving like confused child today.

Yeh sawal aap apne aap se kyon nahi puchte..? She asked softly to which he looked up at her.

Which question and what are you saying dadi ma?! 

That's what I am asking son! Kya theek nahi hai..aap kya kahna chahte hai...

My heart is restless...it's beating faster sometime giving me trouble by skipping a beat...I don't know what to do with it. He confessed while holding his palm over us left chest where his heart still beating faster.

Dekhiye abhi bhi jor jor se dadhak raha hai just thinking about her." 

What!? Dadi ma has her eyes widen in shock listening him.

To be continued....

Plz give me ideas on making Maan jealous by geet...I want few more...

Precap ;- will Dadi ma helo him out or help her out?? smiley2 

What did Maan just confess to his Dadima...🤭🤭😜😜

You are gone MK...😋🤭🤭

What do you guys think about the precap, let me know plz through comments. Also plz feel free to mention any romantic scene you want to read on this maneet. I will be happy to include that in this story.

I am waiting for suggestions and ideas coming from you buddies. smiley42

Edited by Mg13 - 7 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 39

Fabulously Awesome and Mischievous Chapter 

The fact that Maan is furious as Geet allowed Armaan to lay his hands

on her yet she runs away from Maan

Geet sees Maan's possessiveness, yet she teases him even more 

while Dadima for the very first time sees Maan enjoying himself running after Geet

once again Maan gets lost in his closeness with Geet

but again his phone rings breaking the spell of love and possessiveness.

Maan on one hand still thinking about the age gap between him and Geet

while at the same time he is overwhelmed by confusion with his feelings

and yes Dadima would certainly be the perfect person to confide in 

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update.  Wow geet is making Maan frustrated. Hope he confesses his feelings to dadima and take her help  to realizes his feelings.

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

enjoyed reading

it is hard for maan to control his feeling for geet

geet is tourtering maan seeing him jealous

daadi is happy to see change in maan 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful update fantastic superb

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow !!

Maaneet cute moments...

He can't bear her closeness with amy...

& She's igniting  him purposefully...

Dadi already accepted her as future dil...

Geet 18th birthday...but Mr Maan is not allowed...

He is restless...

Dadi se Dil ki baat....

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 39

Beautiful update… captivatingly written 

of cos Maan was mesmerised seeing Geet

Geet was indeed angry

as expected Maan taunted Geet

she was clearly happy that he was jealous

liked Geet teasing Maan

enjoyed Maaneet's banter

dadima was really happy seeing this

well she has already chosen Geet as her grand daughter in law

not surprised with Maan's anger hearing Geet's comment

Geet deliberately provoked Maan

great that she confronted Maan

her annoyance was justified

Maan's frustration was anticipated

good that dadi questioned him

so Maan's confession amazed dadima

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 7 months ago
MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely update. Geet success in making Maan jealous. Maan mind is not accepting his feelings for Geet as her small age is stuck in his mind. Seeing Maan condition Dadima asks him what is wrong and knows it has to do something with Geet. Maan speaks to her. Waiting for the precap update.

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update..

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part 

Poor maan cannot express his feelings but hope dadima can make him see nothing is wrong 

Geet’s gift from maan needs to be special 

Wonder how will he do 

Cont soon