Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Just my opinion, but I think writers should be free to write wherever they want. Some still feel more comfortable writing on forums, so why should they get a disadvantage?

Nobody is forcing anyone to post anywhere. It is the writers choice where they want to post. The FF section, since the platform is especially for FFs, by default provides the required support/features.

And btw just wondering, do stories get reviewed and approved before they are put up on the FF platform?

I would ask the FFEs to answer this. :)

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

In the current system once the post is made we cannot tag any user while editing the post.

This was done so that people cannot add / remove users once tagged as we cannot remove the notifications once sent. 

However there are times when we are posting and we may have forgotten to use the tag user feature. 

So to solve that we would allow user to add tags in edit post if there are no tagged user in that post.

This is SUPERRR Se UPARRR feature. 

Many many thanks for this ...

Tagging has been the most popular feature in IF in recent tines and this much needed change is so very welcome 

We love you n your team Vijay ðŸ¤—

P.S. to test new feature editing n tagging you...but I think feature is not activated yet 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

So many new changes are being added .. please do think of few font styles 

I understand the use of diff font styles slows down the forum at user's end ..

But can you give us font styles to be used only in ONE line of the post ? 

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

What about autosave???

We can do it but I feel it will increase the load on client side.

Better to use Save Draft feature.

Armu4eva thumbnail

This is an absolute wish fulfilment for me. Thank you for this update. Excited to use🥳🥳

WildestDreams thumbnail

Creative Minds

This is an amazing news! Looking forward to use this new feature!🤩

Direct image upload capability in Forum Posts. 

Well it has been on our list for the longest and requested by so many members.

Recently we made some good progress in this regard. We are aiming to roll this out next week for Active DTs so that we can fine tune the feature before enabling it other user groups.

We will place some reasonable restrictions like number of images a user group can upload in a day/month etc.

Please vote this up if you feel its an important feature we should prioritise.

Most wanted feature finally enabled... am the happiest ☺ 💕 

Thanks a ton ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by hinz

Please could you either create a shortcut or introduce easier navigation to forum drafts and add an autosave feature so we do not lose long posts...

Thanks Hinz for this suggestion.

This feature is now LIVE. 

We might make some cosmetic changes so that its not a button but a simple hyperlink.

Feedback on this: I would prefer to see My Forum Drafts in the top-right menu, just under My Posts and just above My Watched Topics ... That would make navigation easier than having to go to my profile and click Drafts, then choose between Forum Drafts and Message Drafts.

Your reasoning for putting the hyperlink for My Drafts next to the Save Draft button isn't obvious to me. When I'm in a topic and I want to resume a draft (maybe for a different topic), it doesn't seem intuitive to scroll down to the Reply field and find the My Drafts hyperlink there. Starting a new reply is the opposite of resuming a draft, so I guess if I really didn't know where to find my draft, and I was in the right topic, I would go to the Reply field, but would I look at the buttons before I finished wasting my time retyping my post?

And if I'm already editing one draft, I'm never going to click the My Drafts hyperlink because Save Draft gets me to the same place without losing my work on this draft.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

We have implemented this feature. So "My Post" is now only visible to Self and DT members.

Thank you so much for this. 

Posted: 1 years ago

Can you please bring the auto-save feature back? It's totally annoying to write everything again from the very beginning. When I go to different app, for example Youtube to copy a link of a video, the page auto refreshes and I've to type everything again. ðŸ˜­