Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mprvn36

Good update Tinnie 👍👍👏

Hi,

We need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter-38

"Let's go now!" said Batuk as Anirudh, Bondita and her siblings reached outside, "Batuk, where's your belt?" inquired Anirudh with a frown after which Batuk ran inside his house while Shashwati giggled, "Sorry Dada, I didn't wear it as it was uncomfortable to wear..." "But we bought the belt a few weeks ago only!" "Anirudh Dada, maybe you forgot that Batuk Dada's mouth keeps moving so.." she said as she poked Batuk's tummy which made him frown at her "Ok Batuk, I will adjust the belt's size for you later! Let's go!" said Anirudh after which they started walking towards their school. Shekhar started grinning after which he said, "Batuk! I have written a poem! Will you like to listen to it?!" "Hmm! Of course! Why are you even asking this Shekhar? Consider me as your brother!" said Batuk as he rolled his eyes with a smile. Shekhar held his diary as he recited:

Gaan geye jaye pakhi!

(Birds sing songs!)

Shontushto kore je amar pran!

(Satisfies my soul!)

Sheetol hawa boye jaye ghore!

(Cool air blows in the house!)

Utpadon kore taar ganer taal!

(Produces the rhythm of their song!)

Aakashe shob rongoli je chhitano!

(In the sky all colours are scattered!)

Bhalo lage taar labonno!

(I like her beauty!)

Oi shob dekha

(Seeing all that)

Bondo hoye jaye amar!

(Gets restricted for me!)

Jokhon dui pagli mashir

(When it's two crazy aunts')

Jaganor hoye jaye meyad!

(time to wake up!)

"I am amazed by your way of arranging words! And that too you wrote the poem this morning!" "It's his passion Batuk! When a person is passionate about something he can't live without that, it becomes a part of himself!" said Anirudh which brought a smile on Bondita's face, "Oh..well what inspired you Shekhar?!" "Everything around me!" said Shekhar with a smile after which Bondita and Maur hit him hard on his arm, "Ow! What did I do now?!" "In your poem you called Mauri and me 'crazy aunts'! You mocked us!" "But I didn't write it.." "Then how were you reading it?!" "I just said the last four lines randomly, they weren't written! I said it from my mind" confessed Shekhar which earned him two hits on his arm by Bondita and Mauri after which everyone ended up laughing.

"The devotees have come! Quickly bring the rice!" "Yes yes! I am bringing it! Don't worry, they won't leave us!" said Saurabh's mother with a chuckle as she and her husband walked outside, "Hare Krishna!" "Hare Krishna!!" "I hope your day goes well! May Shri Krishna always support you in your problems and you all do good karma!" said the devotee as he was offered a bowl of rice, "Thank you so much! I just wish that after some months we get very good news!" said Saurabh's father with a grin, "You will surely get a very good news after some months only if you support your children!" "Ah y-yes! We will always support our children!" said his father with a bit of hesitation, "It's good to hear! Every parent should always support their children in their dreams! What if one day they end up creating a great history?! Sometimes parents have to leave their stubbornness for the sake of their children as their love for their children wins! This was a lesson which was learnt by me too. Your daughter-in-law is very skilled in singing! May she reaches many heights! Hare Krishna!" replied the devotee with a soft smile after which he went away, "Hare Krishna..." greeted Saurabh's father as a sudden sense of guilt entered him.

This was noticed by his wife too after which she kept her hand on his shoulder, "I think the devotee is right, what should we do now?" "Hmm, I have realised how wrong I was....I just wanted them to have children to take our generation forward and that people don't taunt them for having children lately...but in this way, I am myself breaking my children's dreams...I am really a bad father!" "Don't feel bad like this! A bad is father is never concerned about their child but you are! Now we should help our children!" "Yes, you are right! After they come back I will give them allowance to go to Calcutta!" he said with a soft smile which brought a smile on her face too.

"How was your day Bondita?!" "It was very good Birristra Babu! Well at this time you should be at your court, right?" "Yes but as it was your first day of school I had to pick you up so that you remember the way to your home! Tell about your experience in school Bondita!" "Hmm! For the first time, I was sitting in a school which was an amazing experience for me! I was getting both nervous and excited! When I entered the class most of the boys were staring at me as if I came from another planet! Some were immersed in their studies! Also the playground and various flowers and trees!! It felt like I was studying in between mother nature! I loved it!" "This is good to hear Bondita! What about you Mauri and Shekhar?!" "Didi has already said what I saw! Another thing! The teachers were behaving very sweetly to us!" "But some seemed too sweet Birristra Babu, it seemed like they were faking it!" "Hmm, some teachers have to behave like that so that children don't get scared from them!" "Hmm..." "Mine was quite different! A boy just shared me a pencil with me as I forgot one and we became friends instantly!" "I am a bit jealous, how do boys become friends so easily?! And that too the true ones?!" asked Bondita as she twisted her brows, "Only if you try to Bondita, I have seen that you don't make friends, rather people first befriend you!" "Hmm, this befriending thingy is a bit difficult Dada...." she replied as she sadly looked down, "Why Bondita?" "First I don't know what to say and second after we introduce ourselves to each other everything becomes so silent! I hate this Birristra Babu!" "Then I will tell you a way!" "Which way?! Will it work instantly?!" "See Bondita, instead of asking his name first you can ask about teachers and the school which will make the person feel a bit responsible as you asked him first! Then give your opinions too! Share things and help! This way you can befriend the person easily!" "Excellent! I will surely try this Birristra Babu! Thanks for giving me an advice!" said Bondita as she grinned to which he grinned too!

Batuk looked towards the sky and asked, "Well...where was I then Shekhar??" "You don't know?! You were sitting behind me Batuk!" "Ah..I didn't notice it.." "Were you daydreaming that time?" "I think yes..I was just imagining if the school was set on fire what would have happened?! I would have smartly saved everyone and that day we wouldn't have studied!! Everyone would have respected me since that day!!" said Batuk as he started smirking. 

He suddenly felt someone pinching hard on his waist due to which he yelped in pain, "Now don't start dreaming again Dada! Or you will bump into someone! Don't look for situations to not study!" "I know Shashwati! But atleast I am free to dream whatever I want! I know that this isn't possible in the presence of Dada!" "Hmm, I am glad that you know it Batuk. Also do listen to what teacher says so that you can learn something important, okay?" said Anirudh to which Batuk reluctantly nodded wishing to be fully alone atleast for one day.

The sky had darkened a bit after which every child returned to their respective homes who were already exhausted from playing with their friends. 

"So as this is a new Arithmetic concept you have to understand it more deeply, okay?" "Ok Shikshak Babu!" "Ok Sir!" agreed both Mauri and Bondita to which he smiled and started writing something on a notebook, "Sir! As you everyday teach us when do you get time to help Shashwati?!" "She comes to me with her doubts even if it's night Mauri! Same with Batuk!" "Oh, well Sir! How do we solve this problem?" "It's a bit long process Shekhar so look here carefully! After we find the square root we...." stopped Anirudh as he heard a knock on the door. 

He turned around to see his best friend and his wife standing, wearing smile on their faces. A smile appeared on his face too after which he got up and walked towards them, "Saurabh! You are here?! And your wife too! It's good to meet both of you!" "Sampoorna Didi!!" exclaimed Bondita after which she ran towards her sister and hugged her tightly, "Meeting you after so many days Bondita! How are you?! I hope you are doing good!" "Yes Didi! I am good only! And I am very happy to meet you again!" said Bondita as they both parted from each other and smiled, "Me too Bondita! Well where's Shekhar and Mauri?! Won't they come to meet their Didi?!" "Didi!!" screaming Mauri with happiness as she and her brother hugged Sampoorna happily, making both Anirudh and Saurabh smile.

"So what brings you here Saurabh?" asked Anirudh as he signed Saurabh to sit, "Actually Anirudh Babu, we have come here to say goodbye to you for the last time..." "Goodbye?!! But for what?!!" "We are leaving this place and going to Calcutta as the place is quite filled with famous singers who can help Sampoorna in learning singing more!" "I am glad that you are letting your wife earn name for herself Saurabh! Just like I earlier said that she's very lucky to get a husband like you!" "Me too.." said Saurabh as his face turned a bit red. Anirudh noticed this which brought a mischievous smile on his face after which he said, "Saurabh, you are blushing?" "What? No! I am not Anirudh Babu!" "But your face is telling me something else! My friend is deeply in love with his wife!!" teased Anirudh with a laugh after which Saurabh looked down with embarrassment.

"Will you write letters to us Didi?" asked Mauri as she sadly looked down the balcony, "Why are you becoming so sad Mauri? If I am staying there this doesn't mean I won't contact to you! We will always write letters to each other and talk to each other on the talking box! Boka meye! (Silly girl!)" replied Sampoorna as she kissed her cheek and grazed her cheek with hers, "You mean telephone?" "Hmm, that only I think Bondita" "Don't worry Didi! We will come to meet you one day!" said Shekhar with a grin which instantly brought smile on their faces.

As the clock struck at seven, they walked towards the station as they talked to each other, looking at each other's laughing faces maybe for the last time as they all presumed it to be.

"How did your parents agree easily Saurabh?" "They didn't Anirudh Babu, it took quite a long time to convince them! We earlier tried many ways to make them accept but they were very stubborn, especially Baba! Finally by the grace of Lord Krishna Sampoorna found a way and they finally agreed! Hare Krishna!" said Saurabh as he folded his hands and closed his eyes for sometime. Anirudh looked towards him with a smile as he whispered to himself, "This means miracles really happen! Kaka and Bondita weren't wrong regarding this!" "God helps everyone Birristra Babu!" "Then why does he induce sufferings in a person's life?" "It's God's way to help! Just like you take our weekly tests to see how much we learnt due to which we realise our mistakes and try to improve ourselves God also takes our test to see if we have the capability to fight the problems or not!" "Oh, how do you know this?" "I observed this myself as I tried to connect dots of our bad situations! God actually helps indirectly by using other people! I once heard a story about a very poor man who didn't even have money to feed himself! He was lying on the ground and crying for food! He cursed God everyday for filling sadness in his life! A merchant felt pity on him after which he offered food to the poor man and told him to earn money for himself! He worked under the merchant and earned a good living for himself! So whoever says that God helps no one he has to see everything from a different yet positive perspective!" "Right! I also read in Bhagwad Gita that our sufferings are actually influenced by our bad karma! That's why we should always do good!" "Huh?! You are reading it alone?! You are really naughty Birristra Babu! I also want to read it!" insisted Bondita as she frowned, "But you won't understand it Bondita" "But you taught me Sanskrit! I will understand the words!" "It's a bit complex to understand actually!" "Shotti?" "Shotti Bondita! I took help from Kaka to understand the shlokas! Ok then, I promise you that from now onwards we both will read it together! Are you happy now?" "Hmm!" nodded Bondita making Anirudh grin.

Sampoorna's eyes went wide as she said, "For the first time I am seeing Bondita behaving like this with a man who is unrelated to her! She has never been fully herself around anyone except her family and her friend Anuj!" "Anirudh Babu knows to make anyone comfortable with him Sampoorna! Well Sampoorna, after reaching there what will you like to eat?" "Anything you like!" replied Sampoorna as she held his hand and moved closer to him with a smile. 

"I wonder why Didi finds reading books so interesting! I feel sleepy when I even read one word of the book!" "Now Bondita isn't a lazy reader like you so what can we do?" asked Shekhar with a laugh to which Mauri frowned.

After they reached the station and cut the tickets Anirudh hugged Saurabh as he said, "Take care of yourself Saurabh! Do you need me to come with you?" "It's ok Anirudh babu, we both will reach Calcutta safely!" "Sampoorna Didi! I will miss you very much!" said Bondita with tears in her eyes as she hugged Sampoorna, "Me too Bondita! I will miss everyone of you!". 

Finally as the train reached the station they waved at each other as Sampoorna and Saurabh rode the train. Later they got disappeared in a tunnel, hiding their appearance, "When will we meet them yet again Birristra Babu?" "We will surely meet them when the right time will come Bondita".

Feedbacks are welcomed! 😃

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Finally Munshi melted and sent sourav sampoorna. Nice update Tinnie 👍👏

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-39

Bondita looked out of the window, beholding the clouds racing with the birds, "How I wish to be a bird! You can fly here and there, nobody will stop you from being free! Rather the other birds will force you to be independent! Hi hi! Also, the sky's tint is making me sleepy...I just wanna close my eyes and...." "Good Morning Sir!" shouted her classmates due to which she jerked and quickly stood up with fear, "Hmm, everyone sits down" ordered their teacher after which Bondita took a deep breath and sat down.

"Okay, so did every one of you complete your assignments?" "Yes Sir!" "Hmm, now we will proceed forward" he replied with a cold expression as he picked up a piece of chalk, "This teacher looks so serious! What happened to him? Was he scolded by someone or did his child do mischief? But what if the teacher looks like that but is sweet from the inside?! Birristra Babu most of the time smiled while teaching us but yes if we made the same mistake again n again then he would frown and start lecturing for about fifteen minutes!" thought Bondita as she chuckled a bit and continued to write.

Suddenly she heard her teacher's voice, "Miss Bondita Das!" "Yes Sir!" "Solve this problem" he said coldly as he handed her chalk. Bondita slowly got up and headed towards the blackboard. She looked behind to see numerous owls glancing at her that she just wanted to run away from there. Why were they looking at her as if they never saw a girl? It was weird for her! Her hands moved slowly as she tried her best to concentrate, "Quickly write Bondita! We don't have a whole day!" "I am for the first time writing infront of everyone but still he's complaining! Does he have no patience?!" thought Bondita as she started frowning.

"So who will tell me the answer to this question?" "Ma'am! Ma'am! Ma'am!" shouted Mauri as she stretched her arm up with a wide smile, "Mauri calm down! I am not able to copy the question due to your shouting!" whispered Shashwati from behind as she frowned, "You have already answered about eight questions, Mauri, let your classmates try too" "But I know the answer, ma'am..." "Okay, it's good, but give your friends a chance, right?" "Hmm.." agreed Mauri sadly as she put her hand down.

"Have you gone crazy Mauri? You were literally shouting!" "What can I do Shashwati? I knew the answer so I got excited! I have to say that our class teacher is really good! She talks so warmly and teaches so well! Just five days have passed and she has become my favourite teacher! I am glad that she only teaches all subjects!" "You are right!" agreed Shashwati as they both smiled and continued to write.

Shekhar continued to write what was written on the blackboard. His eyes suddenly fell on his friend Batuk who was snoring in front of him, "Batuk is again sleeping! I have told him that I can't save him always but still! Batuk! Batuk!" he called him softly as he pulled his shirt from behind. 

"So I am coming to collect your notebooks, I hope you have completed your work" said their teacher as he started collecting notebooks, "Batuk, have you completed your work? Batuk!" "What's happening here Shekhar?" inquired the teacher as he twisted his brows, "Sir I...." "Batuk!" "Yes Sir!" exclaimed Batuk as he quickly sat up from his sleeping position shocking Shekhar, "Hmm, have you completed your work?" "Y-Yes Sir! You can collect it!" "Good but from tomorrow onwards don't fall asleep, okay?" he asked to which Batuk nodded and took a deep breath. He turned behind to see Shekhar shaking his head to which he grinned.

"Anirudh! Anirudh! Where are you beta? Come here and eat the prasad I have brought for you from the temple! Anirudh! Ani.." stopped Trilochan as he noticed Anirudh standing inside his small temple. His eyes had gone wide at the sight after which he quickly went inside to check if he really saw Anirudh there. He went beside him and noticed his face, to his utter surprise Anirudh's hands were joined together, his lips were moving and his eyes were closed in front of Lord Krishna's idol!

Kaka blinked his eyes a few times and a wide grin crept his face, "My nephew has started to pray! Am I dreaming?! No no! It's true! Anirudh is praying! And that too by his own will! How did this miracle happen?! Surely it's Shri Krishna's miracle!!" he thought as he waited for Anirudh to finish his prayer.

Just as Anirudh opened his eyes he noticed his Kaka standing beside him with a wide grin, "Why does Kaka look so happy?" he thought as he twisted his brows. Trilochan quickly fed him a piece of batasha and lovingly pulled his cheek, "You have become such a good boy Anirudh! I at first thought that someone else was standing here but when I stood beside you I recognised you! Binoy was unnecessarily saying that you have lost your way! Instead, you are following your Dharma! I am very happy today! Surely it's Shri Krishna's blessing! Bhogoban! (God!) Did I do any good karma in my previous birth?! Hare Krishna! Hare Krishna!". Anirudh stood numb as he for the first time saw his Kaka talking too much. After eating the piece of batasha he said, "Kaka why are you so surprised? I just prayed to God as after some time I have a case to fight. And that's why I wanted his blessings" "Why won't I be surprised?! For the first time, you are praying to God of your own will! Finally, you have surrendered to him! I am now on cloud nine Anirudh!!" "I am praying to God as a form of respect Kaka, he had said so many important yet right things which everyone should follow as life lessons but nobody here surely doesn't know what actually Dharma is!" "Aha! Now don't start your unnecessary arguments! Let me be happy at least for now! I am glad that you read the Gita! Well, what made you even touch that?!" "Bondita" "Bondita? How?" "Kaka she was most of the time using words like Karma! And also she was saying something which I had never heard of! In curiosity, I asked her regarding this and she told me that her Baba used to teach her some lessons from Bhagwad Gita! And then I too started reading it" "Oh! I should thank her then! Give her the prasad too! I have to say, she has such a wise father!" "Hmm!"

"Well Anirudh, if you don't mind then take this book too" "For what Kaka?" "Reading! What do we do with a book otherwise? Achchha listen! Do read it fully! It's a book full of societal laws which everyone has to follow, okay?" "This means it also says regarding men and women inequality? Huh?" "Of course yes!" "Then I have no interest in this.." said Anirudh as he wore his black coat and took hold of his files, "At least read it Anirudh! Everyone should read this! It's important for you!" "I don't want to Kaka, I hate those books which promote wrong and illogical things, now I am going..." "Arre beta! At least listen to me! Anirudh! Anirudh! Ani.." he stopped as he watched Anirudh walking out of the haveli. He sighed to himself and said, "It's really hard to beat Anirudh's stubbornness! How to make him agree to read this?".

After hearing the bell ringing every student quickly packed their bags and ran out of the school, "Where's Bondita? Why is she not coming out?" Shekhar inquired as he and Batuk walked outside, "Does she know the way out?" "Yes! Yesterday she was running out of the school gate! Oh! There's Mauri! Mauri!" he shouted which put a full stop to Mauri and Shashwati's busy conversation. They both exchanged glances and ran towards him, "What happened Dada?" "Did you see Bondita?" "No, did Didi get lost?!" "Hmm....I am going to look for her!" said Shekhar as he passed the gate and walked inside, looking here and there.

"Bondita! Bondita! Where did this silly girl go?! Bondita!" "I-I am coming Dada!....I am here!.." he heard Bondita shouting which made his face towards the left, "Oh, you are here, why did you take so much time to come out?!" "Huhh, I walked slowly to save my energy Dada...today the teachers and my classmates made me completely restless..." she replied as she took deep breaths in between, "What did they do now?" "....the teacher was continuously making us write on our notebooks and then....during lunch break the boys were chattering and shouting here and there....I couldn't find peace anywhere which has.... completely drained my energy...." "Oh, that's the case! Come, let's return home and there you regain your energy yet again!" he replied with a soft smile as they both walked outside the school.

"Dada, where's Birristra Babu?" "He won't come" "Why?" "He's having an important case to fight, he said this, this morning only and now we can on our own return to our home!" "A case?" asked Bondita to which Shekhar nodded. 

A grin crept on her face and her black eyes started shining which made Shekhar a bit suspicious. She handed her bag to her brother and said, "Dada! Keep this!" "But why? Are you going anywhere?" "Yes! I will come back soon!" exclaimed Bondita as she ran away from him, "Where are you going?!!" "Don't worry! I will return with Birristra Babu!" "First she was very tired that she was taking deep breaths and now suddenly she has gotten wings attached to her!" muttered Shekhar as he tightly held her bag.

She passed by the pond and kept running as fast as she could as she took deep breaths in between. By running fully in one direction she stopped in front of a very big court and quickly climbed its stairs, "Oh! I can hear some voices! What's happening inside?!" she said to herself as she ran inside and looked here and there, "Your honour, I want permission to carry out an interrogation" "Permission granted!" "Wait! Is this Birristra Babu's voice?!" she asked herself excitedly after which she headed towards the courtroom and witnessed a lively case taking place in front of her! Her Birristra Babu was wearing a black coat and gown, a white neckband as he carried out his interrogation with a person standing on an elevated wooden box! She noticed the judge who had a white wig type hair and several Barristers and people sitting!

"Barrister Babu..." she murmured as she watched the whole scenario in front of her with admiration.

Feedbacks as always welcomed! 🤗

mprvn36 thumbnail

Nice update Tinnie 👍👍

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-40

"So why do you think your servant has stolen your money?" "He works at my home! So obviously it proves he stole it!" said the merchant making his servant look up to him, wide-eyed. Anirudh noticed this and further inquired, "Do you have any proper evidence regarding this?" "Don't you believe me?! Then check his pocket! He has the same amount I had!" "Those are my money! He is lying!" exclaimed his servant as tears filled his eyes, "Just because your locker was empty how did you claim the money to be yours? Or the theft never took place?" inquired Anirudh as he twisted his brows leaving the merchant numb, "Your honour, we don't have any proper shreds of evidence that a theft was really held in....." "N-No, there was..." "When?" "At-at night!" "But earlier you said that the theft was held at morning, didn't you?" asked Anirudh as he faced him with a frown after which the merchant became numb again and looked down. The merchant's lawyer tried his best to argue with Anirudh but eventually got unsuccessful to defend the merchant.

Bondita watched everything with admiration that she didn't know when the time passed by like that only! She noticed his body language and the way of questioning which was making her more excited and interested, "The way Birristra Babu is arguing calmly and smartly! This is so interesting!" she said as she watched him with a smile. Suddenly she saw a young girl wearing a black gown, white saree and a white neckband in place of her Birristra Babu! Her eyes had gone wide of what she saw and she quickly closed her eyes. After she opened them she saw her Birristra Babu yet again, "Why did I see myself there? What does it mean? Was it my mere illusion?" she thought as she frowned and put a bit of stress on her mind. 

However when she heard a loud bang of a hammer which did shiver her and brought her out of her thoughts. She noticed people dispersing from there and saw her Birristra Babu talking with another man, "Who are you girl?" asked a man's voice from behind which made her face him. 

She noticed the man too wearing a Barrister's uniform and asked, "You are also a Barrister?" "Yes, but you didn't tell me who you are?" "I..." "Should I tell him who I am? Maa always used to tell me not to reveal my identity in front of any stranger! What to do?" thought Bondita as she stood numb and looked at his smiling face.

"Tha-Thank you Josh! I will share the files with you later!" said Anirudh with a smile after which he turned to see a young girl standing in front of his senior, "Wait, is that girl Bondita?" he asked himself after which he walked towards them.

"Oh, I think you are hesitating to tell your name, it's ok! You don't have to be scared of me! Scared from anyone!" "Actually...I am not scared of you...just..." "Bondita!" called Anirudh making both of them face towards him, "Birristra Babu..." "Why did you come here alone? What if you lost your way? You should be at your home now, right?" asked Anirudh to which Bondita nodded and said, "I was just curious to see what fighting a case looks like, how do you manage to use the right words quickly?!" "It happens from practising Bondita! When you practice thinking faster and smartly say the words!" "Oh.." "Looks like you know her well Anirudh!" "Yes Sir! She's my friend Bondita!" "A friend..." "I know it seems quite weird to you" "Hmm, I am for the first time witnessing this that's why it's a bit weird for me! Nice to meet you Bondita! I am your friend's senior so you don't have to be scared of me!" "I am not scared of you...I am just....I am just taught to never reveal myself to your stranger, that's it" said Bondita after which his senior smiled and patted her head, "You are such a good girl Bondita that you listen to your parents!" "Hmm..." "Sir! I should go now then!" "Sure Anirudh! Will see you tomorrow!" "Thank you Sir!" thanked Anirudh as he slightly bowed his head and held Bondita's hand with a smile. Bondita looked curiously at both of them after which they walked outside.

"Bondita, tomar school kemon gelo? (Bondita, how did your school go?)" "Hmm, theek thak! Kichhu notun hoyeni...(Hmm, ok ok! Nothing new happened...)" "Master Moushayi ki kichhu bolechhen? (Did the Master say anything?)" "Hai! Baar baar bole jachchhelen je taratari koro taratari koro! Prothombar shobar shamne lekhchhilam ami! Kintu na! Dhojjyo namer kichhu nayi Sirer! Koto je lekhaye! Uff! Haath betha hoye gechhilo amar! (Yes! He was continuously saying that do fast do fast! For the first time I was writing infront of everyone! But no! For Sir there's nothing called patience! How much he makes us write! Uff! My hand was paining!)" complained Bondita as her eyes had gone wide. She had left him chuckled yet again! But this time he controlled his amusement to say something serious, "Tahole Sirer ei kotha shunte hobena, onek ragi teacher mone hochchhe! Achchha, tomake je ekla aashte baaron korlam tarpore o tumi aashle, eta tumi theek korlena! (You don't have to listen to him regarding this then, seems like a very angry teacher! Well, I forbade you to come alone but still you came alone, you didn't do it right!)" said Anirudh as he frowned to which Bondita put her tongue out and said, "Aarre bollam toh, kautuholi hoye gechhilam! Ekhon lomba lecture debena kintu! (Hey I said, I became curious! Now don't give a long lecture!)" "Aeii! Ami ki shudu shudu lecture dai? Joruri kotha bolina? (Hey! Do I just give lectures? I don't say anything important?)" inquired Anirudh as he twisted he frowned to which Bondita started laughing and said, "Joruri kothar shathe aaro kichhu je extra bole dao! Achchha chharo eshob kotha! Tumi ki dekhbe aajke aami bunaner classe ki bune chhi? (While saying something important you say some extra things too! Well, leave these things! Will you see what did I knit in the knitting class?)" "Aajke bunanor class chhilo?! Hai hai dekhao! (Today was knitting's class? Yes yes show!)" agreed Anirudh as his eyes sparkled with curiosity.

Bondita took hold of her bag and she put her hand inside it. After searching for it for some time she took out a woven material with a grin and showed him as she said, "Ei dekho! Aajke aamra ki baniye chhi?! (See this! What we made today?!)" "Oh, eta ki muffler?(Oh, is this a muffler?)" "Hai! Kemon aachhe?! (Yes! How is it?!)" "Hmm! Onek shundor hoyechhe! Ei laal phulta onek shundor baniyechho! Etaki laal tulip?! (Hmm! It's very beautiful! You have made this red flower very beautiful! Is this a red tulip?!) " asked Anirudh to which Bondita smacked her forehead and replied, "Ish! Tumi janona eta kon phul?! Eta polash gaachher phul! (Uff! Don't you know which flower is this?! This is Palash tree's flower!)" "Aare hai! Amio bhab chhilam je eta puro tulip moton dekhte na! (Oh yes! I was also thinking that it doesn't fully look like tulip!)" "Tumi ki jano?! Amra onek guli polash gaachher phul shongroho kortam! Aar phuler maala baniye nijeke shajatam! Aager din guli ki mojar chhilo! Shuno, Birristra Babu! (Do you know?! We used to collect so many Palash tree's flowers! And after making a garland we used to adorn ourselves! Past days were so much fun! Listen, Birristra Babu!)" "Hai Bondita? (Yes Bondita?)" "Tumi ki aage thikei emon thanda kore torko korte? (Do you argue calmly from before only?) " "Eta keno jiggesh korchho? (Why are you asking this?)" "Ami aage jiggesh korechhi! Tahole aage tumi jowab debe! (I first asked! So you will answer first!)" "Thik aachhe, na! Aage ami rege torko kortam! Gorom dimag niye! Eta amar aager Senior o point out korechhe chhilo, ei jonno ekhon ami aage thike onek improve korechhi! (Ok then, no! Earlier I used to argue with anger! With a hothead! My earlier senior also pointed out this, therefore now I have improved from before!)" "Hmm, mane ami theek chhilam! (Hmm, this means I was right!)" "Theek chhile? (You were right?)" "Hai! Je tumi ektu bodragi! Ei jonno eta tumar kaje o dokhol dichchhe! Chinta korbena, one day you will be successful! (Yes! You are a bit short-tempered! This is why it did intervene in your work! Don't worry, one day you will be successful!)" commented Bondita as she patted her shoulder, making him frown yet again, "Hmm, onek ongreji shekha hoyegechhe tumar, tai na? Ekhon tumi ki amar mojak banabe? (Hmm, you have to learn a lot of English, haven't you? Will you make fun of me now?)" "Aare na na na! Shob jinisher mojak banano jayena Birristra Babu! (Hey no no no! Not all things can be made fun of Birristra Babu!)" "Bhalo kotha (Good thing)" "Eta tumi golaye ki porechho? (What did you wear around your neck?" "O eta? Eta ekta neckband! Shob Barrister guli eta pore! Eta uniformer shonge pore! (O this! This is a neck band! Every Barrister wears this! It's worn along with the uniform!)" "Oh, amio eta porte pari?! (Oh, can I wear it too?!)" "Hai, ekdom! Darao... (Yes, that's right! Wait...)" agreed Anirudh as they both stopped on their path and he took off his white neckband. He tied it around her neck as he said, "Ei badha hoyegelo! (It's tied!)" "Dekhte toh bhalo lagchhe! Puro shada! (It looks good! Fully white!)" "Baah! Onek smart laagchho! (Wow! You are looking so smart!)" complimented Anirudh to which Bondita grinned and asked, "Shotti? (Really?)" "Hai hai! Ekdom Miss Barrister laagchho! (Yes yes! You look like a Miss Barrister!)" "Shotti bolchho na ki?! (Are you telling the truth?!" "Hai baba! Eibaar mitthe kotha bolchhina ami! Shotti! Aare hai! Ei nao tumar proshad!(Yes Baba! Now I am not lying! Really! Oh yes! Here take your prasad!)" said Anirudh as he quickly took out the prashad covered in a paper, out off his pocket and handed it to Bondita, "Ke diyechhe?! (Who gave it?!)" "Kaka! Tomake dhonnobad bolar jonno! (Kaka! To say thank you to you!)" Oh, achchha, cholo ekhon ghore choli! Nahole Dada bokbe amake (Oh, achchha, let's go to our house now! Or Dada will scold me)" said Bondita to which Anirudh grinned and agreed, "Hai, cholo jayi! (Yes, let's go!)".

Two ladies were walking as they laughed together regarding any conversation. Suddenly their eyes fell on Anirudh and Bondita to which they rolled their eyes, "Nowadays young people don't understand simple things!" "Yes yes! Look at the way they are laughing together! As if rules don't work upon them! It's Kalyug after all! Hmph!" "Yes! Acting very fearless! When they will be taught a lesson then only they will understand as 'rod is the logic of fools!'" muttered the second lady as she rolled her eyes yet again. 

Just as Anirudh and Bondita passed by them they both noticed their expressions and understood what they were thinking about. They both exchanged glances and shook their heads with a sigh, "No use of making them understand, those who want to understand will understand and those who don't want to they would never! People don't understand simple things..." "Right Birristra Babu! It's better to ignore them!" agreed Bondita to which both nodded and started to smile yet again!

Trilochan sat up from his chair as the darkness spread among the clouds, "Bihari! Take this chair inside" "Yes, Malik! Well Malik, where's Chhote Malik?!" "I am also thinking regarding this Bihari! At this time his court time ends! Oh! There he is!" "What happened Malik?" "Nothing! Instead of carrying out an interrogation here just go inside! You always start your questions within a few seconds! Go!" ordered Trilochan with a frown to which Bihari put his tongue out and walked inside.

"Anirudh! Bondita!" called his Kaka which made both of them look up to him, "Why is Zamindar Kaka calling us all of sudden?!" "I don't know...let's see what he wants now" "Hmm".

"Come come! Especially you Bondita!" "But what happened Zamindar Kaka? I didn't pluck any of your Tulasi leaves now!" "Aha! Not about the Tulasi leaves! I want to thank you as because of you Anirudh has come on the right path! Thank you so much!" "Why? Was Birristra Babu earlier a sinner?" asked Bondita as she twisted her brows while Anirudh couldn't stop himself from frowning and thought, "Bondita is right! Why is Kaka behaving like I always worried Baba and him regarding anything?! I am not listening to them only regarding that I don't want to sit at one place and watch the injustice taking place in front of me which they themselves keep ignoring!!".

"Arre not about that too! I am glad that now Anirudh has started to pray to God on his own! Well, can you tell him to read this book too?!" "What is this book about?" "This book says about how a society should work! Isn't it interesting?!" "I earlier refused and I will refuse now also! I don't want to read that book that is against equality! Which disrupts everyone's mind!" argued Anirudh back which brought a frown on his Kaka's face. Bondita looked curiously towards the book and gently pulled Anirudh's shirt, "What happened Bondita?" "Let's agree to read this book!" she whispered back with a grin leaving Anirudh confused about her intentions, "But why do you want to read a book which brainwashes someone's mind?!" "But we know the truth, Birristra Babu! This book can only brainwash those who are unaware of the truth! What if by reading it we end up understanding what actually is written inside it which is spreading lies?! Please please!" pleaded Bondita in a whisper. Trilochan watched them in silence as he thought, "For the first time I am choosing between a well and a cliff! What to do? Because of Bondita only he started reading Geeta so I have no choice either to let them talk in front of everyone like this!".

"Ok then, Kaka, I will read it!" agreed Anirudh which brought his Kaka out of his thoughts and brought a smile on his face, "I am very glad Anirudh! Thanks again Bondita! Thank God you agreed!".

"As the day has ended you all quickly return to your respective homes before those British officers come! Go go!" "Yes, Master!" agreed the children after which they bent down and touched his feet. Their Master gave them blessings with a grin after which the children quickly walked out of his house.

If the storyline is going a bit boring then do tell me! Thanks for reading! 🙏😌❤️

mprvn36 thumbnail

Nice update Tinnie 👍👏