Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Awee!!; Thank you.... 💗💗🤗🤗

Now I feel we are watching/ reading kindergarten kids an their antics 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sab ke sab bachche hain. 🤣

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey readers of GHTPM,

I think I should officially change this SS into FF. What say ? 😆 I mean it has already 25 chapters.
It can't be called a SS anymore. 😆 I have seen people extending a few chapters but I must be the only one who has extended like 15 chapters already and of course way more to come. 🤣
Kuch bhi Muguet. Your screw is completelly dheela. 🤪

Coming to the chapter, I loved writing it though it took me forever to finish. 
I love writing on angry Veeru. 🤣

I hope you will love reading it as much as I loved writing it. 😆

Sai pulled him up, « Aap khaate hain yah phir... »
« What's wrong with you ? Why this fake concern, Sai ? », he asked angrily.
« Why are you so angry ? », she asked innocently.
« You have the audacity to ask me why I am angry ? », he shouted then calmed himself down, « Sai, there is no point talking. You will never admit your mistakes but will count mine one by one. So it's better if you let me sleep and you go to college. You are gettig late. »
« No, I won't go before you eat something. », she said.
« Please Sai, spare me your fake concern. », he said.
« Now you are being rude, Virat Sir. I always genuinely cared for you. », she told him.
« Really ? That's why you never understood my feelings ? If you really cared for me then you wouldn't have left Kaku's birthday when I told you that it was the perfect occasion to extend your hand of peace. If you really cared for me, you would have at least informed me where and why you were going ? You always saw my anger but never my worries. Your impulsive decisions get you into trouble and I die every time thinking about your safety. But you behave like a ten years old who can't see my fear. », he complained.
« Virat Sir... », she tried to speak.
« By giving the money to Aayi you have hurt me a lot and then you pretend to care for me ? », he continued.
« Will you listen to me ? », she asked.
« You know what Sai ? Every time we have a fight, the next day I try to forget everything. Raat gayi baat gayi. Or when I come home from duty, I leave my anger outside the house. But you still keep that sulking face and argue more. Even yesterday I called you so many times thinking that I will ask you out for lunch and patch up but you didn't even care to answer. That happens all the time. Every time I make a mistake I apologize for it and try to make things better again but you never do that. You have never accepted your mistakes. Not even when you wrongly accused me of being Kamal Sir's murderer. », he burst out everything he had in his heart wiping his tears away.

Sai was taken aback. He was right. She caused him a lot of pain but she never said sorry. He married her and supported her as much as he could with that guilt that he was the reason of her father's death. His kindness, his patience and his forgiving nature made her forget that they haven't discussed about it ever again. Even with her filthy accusation, he always put aside his anger and showed his caring side. She knew that if this came out now then deep down he was still hurt. 

« You always keep me in the dark be it with Saurabh or your friend's wedding. », he continued.
« I was afraid. I know you would choose your duty over me. », she explained.
« If only you trusted me I would have definitely tried to understand you. My priority was always you but... », he sighed heavily and added, « I am done. Do whatever you want to do with your life Sai. »

She could feel that he was exhausted by her behavior. She took a deep breath and smiled.

« Ok fine. And right now I want you to eat. », she said extending a morsel of roti towards his mouth.
« Mein khaa loonga. », he turned his head refusing to eat

She put it back on the plate as he didn't want to be fed by her. He didn't take the morsel she left and tore himself the roti to eat. Sai's heart ached as this was their ritual and he broke it harshly but she was also happy that he finally has decided to eat. Virat's stubbornness was valid till she didn't eat but if he continued to be stubborn it was only because he had enough of being the punching bag of everyone.

The following days Virat got busy with work and entered home late. The first few days Sai brought dinner for him but he refused to eat and went to eat with his mother instead. He avoided her as much as he could. Sai also took permission from Ashwini to allow her stay outside till eight o'clock every day instead of seven. She wanted to attend some extra classes. Before taking permission from Ashwini she asked Virat who dryly replied « Why are you seeking my permission ? It's not like you are going to listen to me anyway. I already told you that I am not going to interfere in your life anymore. You can do whataver you want. ». She wasn't used to with his coldness which was making her uncomfortable and was upsetting her but she could blame only herself for that. She didn't want to abandon her efforts and every night tried to talk to him about her day. And every time he replied to her with a « Hmmm !!! » showing no interest in conversing with her.

One day Karishma came back home after spending an evening with her sister. She told to the entire family that she saw Sai working at a cafe. Virat who came earlier that day, entering the house almost at the same time as Sai, had to hear the elders of the house complaining about his wife.

« I don't see where is the problem if she wants to work ? I have already said it that it's time to change the mentality. If she can manage her studies, housework and also her job then who are we to stop her ? », he said.
« Really ? Then why didn't you support me when I was asked to quit my job after marriage ? », Pakhi asked.
« Excuse me ? Who am I to interfere in your personal matter ? I already told you once that if you want to work then you can. But you can't expect more from me. The type of support you want only your husband can offer you that. I am no one to interfere in someone's life. Waise bhi kisi ki personal life mein taang arane mein interested nahin hoon. » he burst out at Pakhi and taunted Samrat with his last line.
« It's just not about working. She also lied to us. She told us about extra classes not about her job. », Kaku said.
« She lied to Aayi. It's up to her if she wants to let it go or have an issue. We are no one to feel offended. », he said.
« Now it's ok to lie in this house ? Won't you say anything to your wife who always claimed to speak the truth ? », Ninad asked.
« I won't waste my time. She can lie or even hide things if she wants to. I won't stretch this topic anymore. It's up to her if she wants to keep this job. If she wants to be independent, it's very good. », he said then added looking away, « Being independent will allow her to live the life she wants. It will allow her to live where and with whom she wants. Stay here or somewhere else. »

Everone was numb. He went upstairs. Sai followed him. It wasn't a surprise that he supported her. He would have anyway. What was surprising was that he didn't say a word or questioned her about her lies. His lack of interest in her was scaring her. His silence and his bitterness was making her restless. He was fully distancing himself from her. He was cutting her off his life. No matter how many times she had said that they didn't have any kind of relationship but this was still affecting her. She couldn't figure it out why seeing him going away from her was upsetting her and was even hurting her. Because yes this new Virat was giving her a squeezing pain in the chest.

« Virat Sir, you came so early today. », she remarked.
« Why, I shouldn't have ? », he asked dryly.
« Virat Sir, how long will you stay angry with me ? », she asked sad.
« I am not angry. », he replied without giving any explanation.

He freshened up and went downstairs for dinner. Sai joined the family a while later.

« I will join duty soon. », Samrat informed everyone.
« Are you fit to join the duty ? », Ninad asked.
« Physically yes. », Samrat replied.
« And mentally ? », Ninad asked.
« Yes. I am just getting lazy doing nothing. », Samrat replied.
« What do you think Virat ? Should Samrat rejoin ? », Mansi Bua asked.
« Huh ? »,Virat was pulled out of his thoughts after his Bua pronounced his name.
« What are you thinking about ? Any tension at work ? », Bhavani Kaku asked.
« No, everything is fine. », Virat replied.
« Should Samrat join duty ? », Mansi Bua asked again.
« I am not in his shoes so I can't reply to this. », Virat replied.
« What's wrong with you ? Nowadays you sound disconnected with everyone. », Ninad remarked.
Virat picked one of the laddoos and got up, « We will talk about me some other day. I am going to bed as I have to wake up early tomorrow. »

He left while everyone was stunned. This was so unlike Virat. He would never ignore a topic about his cousin brother nor leave in the middle of a conversation. 

Next day while everyone was about to go to the dining area for breakfast, Virat came down in his uniform carrying a luggage. He informed them that he was going out of town on a mission for two days. Sai didn't like that he didn't inform her about the mission. They had fights before too but he never kept her in the dark or went in silent mode regarding his missions.

« Don't leave empty stomach, Godu. Breakfast is ready. Eat something quickly. », Ashwini said.
« No Aayi, I am getting late. », Virat replied.

Pakhi quickly wrapped a paratha and joined him.

« Take this. You can eat it in the car. », she said.
« What's wrong with you ? What don't you understand when I say that I have no time to eat ? », Virat asked irritably.
« Why are you doing my beizzati ? You could have said it without being rude. », she said.
« Sorry Beizzati Devi Ji, let me ask you again in a polite way. I said that I was getting late then why did you bring me this ? Why don't you understand when I say something ? Why do I have to repeat things so that it finally gets into your head ? », he sarcastically talked extra sweetly.

Pakhi's eyes welled up. Virat took everyone's blessing and requested his mother to take care of everything. She understood that his everything hinted at his wife. Ashwini nodded and asked him not to worry. He hugged his mother, looked at his wife one last time and left.

Virat sitting in the passenger seat was in deep thoughts. He recalled what his family said the day before. He was behaving quite badly with everyone. His anger was affecting all his relationships. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. His officer colleague punched his shoulder « Sab theek hai bhai ? ». He reopened his eyes and nodded « Haan ! ».

Sai came back home restless. She could feel that something wrong was going to happen. She thought it was because of the recent events. She did upset Ashwini a lot. First by fighting with her son and then lying about the job. She joined her in the kitchen and hugged her from behind. She apoligized for everything. Ashwini couldn't stay angry any longer but she made it clear that she didn't like her lying about the job. She would have never stopped her even if she had told her the truth.

After dinner Sai went to her room and tried Virat's number. He didn't answer to her calls. She tried to study but her mind didn't allow her to concentrate. She was too worried thinking something bad happened to him. He always called or texted her even if it was just to inform her that he would be late then why didn't he call her this time ? After ten missed calls, she let herself fall on the bed and cried.

« Virat Sir please call me or pick up the phone. Now I know how it feels to ignore someone's call. I should have valued your intentions, your feelings, and picked up the phone to patch up with you. But what's done is done, I can't rectify it. Pleasse, don't do this to me. I have only you. », she said to herself crying.

Virat saw the missed calls and switched off his phone. He didn't want to take the risk to talk to her before the mission. He needed to focus for the safety of his team and his ownself.

Usha Maushi came to see Sai in her room. She consoled her but also reminded her how much Virat was hurt. She asked her to put some efforts in their relationship. Too much of attitude and stubbornness was toxic for any kind relationship. Sacrifices, understandings, trust and communication were needed. She can't always go against him that too when his first priority is to protect her.

Next morning, before going to help Ashwini she tried his number again but he didn't answer yet again. She then joined Ashwini in the kitchen and tried to know if Virat had called her. Ashwini explained her that she shouldn't expect much when he is on a mission. There is no need to worry as by the end of the day he would be back. She then left her alone to set the table for breakfast.

« Bohut bure hain aap Virat Sir. », Sai talked to herself and pouted.

Virat slowly opened his eyes with blurred vision. He turned his head to figure out where he was but his back ached from the movement.

« Kya kar raha hai. Zyada hil maat. », his colleague friend ordered him.
« How did I land here ? », Virat asked.
« After getting injured in mission. », he replied.
« How are the rest of the team ? », Virat asked worried.
« Fine. », he replied then after a short pause added, « May I ask you a question ? »
« Yes, go ahead. », Virat replied.
« Was your mind somewhere else ? Were you fully focused on the mission or were you distracted by some kind of personal issues ? », he asked.
« You know me well. My duty comes first. I keep aside all my problems when I am on duty. », Virat said.
« I know but you are a married man now and I can understand if things are different. », he winked at him.
« Kuch bhi. », Virat rolled his eyes.
« Should I call your wife and let her know about your condition ? », he asked.
« No thanks. My family will get worried for such a small injury. », Virat replied.

-----------------------------------------------

PS: I didn't want to go into detail about the mission because I know I won't do justice. 😕

PS2 : This story has crossed 100000 views. I am getting emo seeing that the story is a hit.
When I think that I just randomly started writing because I was frustrated with some of the scenes and wanted to rewrite those scenes but ended up changing the whole story of GHUM. 🤣
So a big thank you to all the readers, those who read and leave huge detailed reviews, those who just give a like and those who are just silent readers. Huge thank you to all of you. 🤗

This is me getting emotional -----> Emotional GIF | Gfycat

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Loved angry Virat. Please make Virat and Sai patch up soon ..... 

Edited by olsen_124 - 2 years ago
Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

first of all many many congratulations 🥳may this story reach more views and more replies

I really got emotional when Sai said "I have no one expect you"😭 My poor girl. I can understand now how Virat might have felt when Sai uses ignore him. Virat behaved so odd in this update. Sai shouldn't have lied to at least Virat about her job. Virat might have been so hurt due to her lies. Sai should at least from her past mistakes. Virat will not reveal to Sai about his injury and for Sai will be able to learn how much she have hurt Virat by nit revealing about her injury

please author next chapter mein sab theek kar dena as i cant see my SaiRat like this😭

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ararara!!! Iss Virat ka teekha wala chaska sab ko lag gaya.

Sai ka pati ekdum Sai ke jaisa hota jaa raha hai😆

Now that Sai ko akkal aa gaya, their relationship might head for real progression❤️

Amazing Muguet, and congratulations on the 100k reads of this amazing story. Keep up the good work❤️

sonal36 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally wait is over..update is here yayy👏👏 

Loving more of angry virat😊

Hope aai should realise her mistakes and makeup for them soon☺️ 

Update soon... waiting

Edited by sonal36 - 2 years ago
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oye oyeeee....pls reunite Sairat soon😭....Mahabharata is starting from tomorrow already...plz yahan pr to chodh do.....

Angry Virat is too stubborn man....Apna Viru nhi hai aisa.....wo to abhi tak pighal gya hota haha

Tbh as much as I understand Virats anger that Sai doesn't listen to him or share things with him, I think he's taken it a tad too far. Ok, he is human and has a breaking point too but i think they should have resolved the matter by talking it out. I do hope Sai apologizes to him and Virat melts. Please dont stretch it too much. Look forward to the next update eagerly. 

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations for 100k views!!!  Thank you for entertaining us by your various posts!! I enjoyed Virat being hurt and Sai needing to manao him. Looking forward to that!!!😊

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Duuuuude Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳🤗

U know what after I replied ur comment I noticed the views!!!!!😁 But thought will congratulate later!!!!❤

That's a great achievement bro!!!!! Mast ha mast😳

Yes yes!!! Declare this as a FF!!!😆

Awwwlie that baby in the emotional GIF

Thank u

for the PM and this wonderful update!!!!

Loved reading it as much as u loved writing it👏

As always awesome update!!!🥰🥰

Loved this side of Viru! Not important that only FL is victim or we should sympathize with her! (Now don't think I disrespect Sai's sufferings😊)

Glad that he let his feelings,his thoughts,his miseries let out!!! And for once she understood that! But dude must say, felt for Viru yaar!🤧🤧 his life happenings aren't less torturing yaar! And u have penned this feeling and the coldness and everything much fantastically!!!👍🏼

In spite of all this he supported her in her attempt of doing job! Kya yahi pyaar hai?❤❤❤

Samrat rejoining duty! Great!

Patralekha ji!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Why this woman is hell bent on interfering in other's life ,making others feel guilty and then feeling offended on being stopped from doing that!?!?? Koi nai jab tak beizzati hoti hai hum sahen kar lenge🤣

My girl is repenting yaar! Both of them r correct and r wrong at the same time... But now I genuinely wish they patch up yaar!!!🥺🥺🥺

She said I have only u!  and it touched heart🥺

Great!!

Continue soon dear!!! Waiting much eagerly to read how things get well here....

Happy writing!😳