Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: latecomer

Hey ! Your reader from gf....as you have warned I am not going to ask to post it there but its awesome g.nohar...I liked.

Just read the two chapters and know I am certainly going to follow it...

Loved kirti...her care for her dadi...and 

Kirti and Tejas interaction ...

❀️

Hey

Nice to see you here. 

I don't remember if we have interacted before but I sure remember you seeing around in GF.

I hope you like the rest of the story as well.

Meerkat thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meerkat thumbnail

Note - I am taking the small liberty of changing Kirti's father's name. It was mentioned as Dinesh in the Sanam Bewafa chapter and hereby stands changed to Keshav. 

I know she isn't your favorite character but liked I had said, it is as much her story as Kirti's. I guess you'll have to bear her. 

Also, no I do not get a headache after reading the discussions here. Not at all.

In fact, people have started getting suspicious of me. The smile that lights up my face as I am scrolling down the posts has people thinking kuch toh gadbad hai. πŸ˜†

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 2 years ago
latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginnosuke_Nohar

Hey

Nice to see you here. 

I don't remember if we have interacted before but I sure remember you seeing around in GF.

I hope you like the rest of the story as well.

I used to read ur " handa the loner" a different concept altogether loved it...

Yeah we haven't interacted though I commented...

Btw I am on the chapter 5...reading slowly revelling it..loving kirti , mayank and shruti...

Edited by latecomer - 2 years ago
Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: latecomer

I used to read ur " handa the loner" a different concept altogether loved it...

Yeah we haven't interacted though I commented...

Btw I am on the chapter 5...reading slowly revelling it..loving kirti , mayank and shruti...

Yes, the loner story. I was into psycho novels and dramas. Both the leads were pretty messed up in their heads.

Only 2-3 chps left but never got around to finishing it. Got busy with higher studies. By the time I returned, there was hardly any audience left. Could not find any motivation to pick up the story.

Take your time. πŸ˜ƒ

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Note - I am taking the small liberty of changing Kirti's father's name. It was mentioned as Dinesh in the Sanam Bewafa chapter and hereby stands changed to Keshav. 

I know she isn't your favorite character but liked I had said, it is as much her story as Kirti's. I guess you'll have to bear her. 

Also, no I do not get a headache after reading the discussions here. Not at all.

In fact, people have started getting suspicious of me. The smile that lights up my face as I am scrolling down the posts has people thinking kuch toh gadbad hai. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚πŸ’•.

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The "A piece of the Moon" makes everything so much clearer. 

A thing that had stuck in one of the earlier chapter was Urmila not wanting Kirti to marry Mayank. Plus her rant against Dadi. I had assumed then that maybe she was young and going out with Keshav and was forced to marry him. Close enough πŸ˜‹

Anyway so a handsome man was "bought" for 50k and a "unwilling" 20 year old "girl" was married off. I will assume Kirti was born soon enough. Still not mature yourself and a motherπŸ€”

I will keep my theories to myself 😊 Look forward as you reveal more about Urmila life before she ran away and abandoned her marital home.

In a earlier chapter when Urmila was taking down Nishit uncle with her scarcasm..I felt it was Kirti talking...till the name was revealed. Kirti has inherited her mother's look,talent to sing and her ascerbic wit and maybe even anger. Plus how attractive men find her.

Plus this update explains why a autorickshaw driver has a big home,or Urmila diction and interests. 

Anyway this was lovely, GN. Not everything is what it seems and no one is perfect or evil

Edited by bakwas_serial - 2 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Kirit's father was such a simple man, who probably saw only good in this world and the people living in it and satisfied with what life has to offer.  Whereas, Urmi is not a simple person (in any standard) and who probably was/is never satisfied with what she has or gets.

Kirit's beauty, wit, mind, singing skills is mainly from her mother, I guess.

Keshav loved Phool aun Kaante and Biplab watches that movie very often. 

Biplab, probably is more like his father, simple minded.

GN, you wrote that Urmi was the youngest child in her family. How many siblings does she have and where are they? The reason I ask is, Kirti and Biplab do not have any help from their extended family and they have been dealing with all the calamities alone. 

Keshav lost his job at the private firm and later drove an autorickshaw? 

It is interesting to peek into Urmi's past GN. Thank you for the amazing chapter.

Meerkat thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, the loner story. I was into psycho novels and dramas. Both the leads were pretty messed up in their heads.

Only 2-3 chps left but never got around to finishing it. Got busy with higher studies. By the time I returned, there was hardly any audience left. Could not find any motivation to pick up the story.

Take your time. πŸ˜ƒ

I was curious to know reason behind geet aloofness....but with time cravings fades away....but the one scene with dog still makes me laugh whenever I remember..u totally nailed that scene πŸ‘

About studies...did u study literature? Ur writing is quite gripping and good.

❀️