Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

What happened to Ishita? Is she expecting?

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My illegal wife

Part 15

vasundra meets pandit and says: yesterday raman got married with ishita. Pandit looks at her and says: khatra kam hua hai tala nhe hai jab ishita raman kay bache ko janam day gi tab raman iss dosh say muqt hoga aur ishita ki mritu hogi

Vasundra nods and says: koi dusra rasta hai kay ishita bhi Bach jaye. Mera pota usy bohat pyaar karta hai

Pandit: ishita ki mout to pakki hai. Sirf saal hai ab raman abhi 26 ka hai uska ansh iss duniya mein issi saal ana chahiye. Vasundra nods and leaves thinking what to do next as raman is denying for baby and she cant force him at this topic. 

She return home dejectedly as she cant do anything more she cant force them to have baby as soon as possible but she want to save raman. Mrs bhalla looks at her tensed face and asks: beeji what happened. Vasundra wipes her sweat and shook her head in negative she asks: where are ishita and raman.

Toshi jee: they are at hospital to meet Laxmi jee i have asked them to return soon as tonight is their reception.. Vasundra nods and leaves for her room stating that she needs rest. 

Later at night raman and ishita enters holding each other hands in a lavish hotel for their reception. They were surrounded by media personal who asks numerous question raman handled them well and both made their way inside. Everyone in the party was awestruck seeing the beautiful couple some were envious while others were admiring them and blessing them. Raman and ishita were greeting everyone when suddenly shagun came and hits raman on his chest and says: you betrayer you didn't invited me in your wedding.

Ishita gets amused seeing shagun so much free with raman. Raman held his ears and says: ary yaar sorry na I didn't knew that you are back in india 

Shagun smiles at ishita and says: i am glad we broke up you know raman i met rahul in newyork. we are dating..

Raman smiles and says great.. ishita feels uncomfortable knowing shagun is raman ex. Shagun continue to says: finally raman you got her bachpan ki love story complete hogayi. Raman and ishita gets shocked listening to her. Vasundra intervene and says: shagun tu kabhi nhe sudhre gi kiya pareshaan kar rahi hai dono ko. Chal mere saath. She drags her while ishita looks at raman and says: ye sab..

Raman: she was joking. Shagun aise hi bolti hai. He lies and feels bad for hiding ishita about his illegal childhood marriage.

Shagun: dadi kiya hua.. vasundra glares at her and lies: she is not raman childhood wife raman has divorced her. Shagun thought for a while and says: but her name is ishita..

Vasundra: ishita is a common name shagun she is different. She doesn't know about this dont talk about this topic. Shagun nods. 

Rest if the party went well. Soon time start passing rapidly raman and ishita were very much in love with each other while vasundra was getting anxious with each day passing about raman life. She was not getting how to make it possible. By tricking she got them married but now she cant trick them to have baby soon.

Its been a month of their marriage everyone were having dinner together vasundra was lost in tension. Mr bhalla clears his throat and says: raman make your couse shantanu understand that he should not end his relationship with his wife just because sakshi can't become mother. They can adopt a kid also.

Raman nods and says: dad its their personal matter how can i interfere

Mrs bhalla: raman tumhare mama jee bohat pareshaan hai aur shantanu teri baat nhe talta.

Raman: its awkward mom. But i will try wesy bhi aj kal science mein bohat advancement hogayi hai kitni treatment hai ivf, test tube baby aur surrogacy bhi to hai. They can have baby sirf doctor procedure kary ga.

Listening to raman vasundra ponder over it and leaves stating that she is done. Next day vasundra was feeling not well she was having high bp. All were worried for her. Raman was continuously pestering her to visit doctor but vasundra was not understanding. She whines: puttar meine nhe jana hospital

Raman: phr ap theek kaise hogay. Ap mere liye itna bhi nhe kar sakty kiya.

Vasundra: acha dont blackmail me but i have one condition sirf tu hi mere saath chalayga

Raman nods soon he takes vasundra to hospital she was kept in observation for a night while raman was there. Next day  raman wakes up he was surprised that he slept whole night he looks at his dadi and found her very well vasundra gets discharged.

Next day

Ishita meets her lawyer with mr bhalla and raman. Lawyer who hands over her the property documents and says: vishwanathan iyer ki property transfer kay liye tumhare saath raman kay bhi sign chahiye phr saary property raman kay naam hojayegi. Ishita nods. Mr bhalla gets happy seeing all this while raman denies and state: ye property ishita ka right hai why i should get it on my name

Ishita: raman actually appa ki will thi kay saari property mere husband kay naam ho

Raman: okay to abhi kay liye we will complete the procedure phr i will transfer it to you.

Mr bhalla makes face listening to raman while ishita shook her head and says: nhe raman jo mera hai wo apka hai please accept this. Apne paati kay liye kitna kich kiya abhi bhi saari treatment ap hi karwa rahy ho for me please

Raman again denies and says; no ishita tumhain aisa kuch karne ki zarorat nhe hai meine koi ehsaan nhe kiya hai paati bhi meri family hain just like you.

Ishita looks at mr bhalla and says: dad ap hi raman ko samjhain he is not listening to me

Mr bhalla: raman she is insisting to problem hi kiya hai rakh lay iska dil

Raman: kiya dad ap bhi.

Ishita: maan jaona raman

Raman gives in while ishita sign the property at raman name. Mr bhalla was happy seeing all this. Mr bhalla blesses ishita and says: i am proud of you ishita. Ishita smile listening to him

Life was normal but one day raman got call from vasundra to reach hospital soon as ishita was not feeling well. Raman gets worried he rushes to hospital

Raman was tensely sitting while vasundra was caressing his hairs. Raman looks at his dadi and says: dadi what happened to ishita. She was perfectly fine today. 

Vasundra tries to console him and says: she is fine raman just little unconscious you know na doctor told that she is weak and her blood pressure was very low

Raman wipes his tears and says: but why she is not opening her eyes. Vasundra nods and hugs raman and says: she will be fine puttar. Mr and mrs bhalla too reaches hospital and asks about ishita health. Doctor comee out and says: procedure is completely she will regains her conscious soon. He leaves

Raman looks at his dadi and asks: procedure konsa procedure.. kiya hua hai ishita ko. 

Vasundra curses the doctor and says: kuch nhe bus chota sa koi treatment tha wo usky burn thy na accident ki wajah say to internal koi infection hogaya tha aur kuch nhe.

Raman goes to ishita and sees her sleeping under the effect of sedative. While iv was connected to her. He caresses her hairs and says: i didn't knew that you were in pain i am sorry why you didn't told me aise koi karta hai tum meri jaan ho.

Vasundra looks at them from mirror and thinks: mein jo bhi kar rahi hoon aone puttar kay liye kar rahi hoon i just hooe doctor apna mu na khole. She sneakily meets the doctor and gives him bundle of notes and says: jaisa meine kaha hai wesa hi karna aur apna mu band rakhna. Doctor nods and leaves. 

Ishita opens her eyes and find raman looking at her worriedly she opens her arms for him raman hugs her tightly and start crying like a kid. Ishita caresses his hairs and says: i am fine muje kuch nhe hua hai.

Raman: why you didn't told me that you are not well pata hai doctor ne kaha kay koi internal infection hogaya tha tumhare burn mein

Ishita gets shocked she shook her head and says: nhe raman mein to bilkul theek hoon burn to kab ke heal hogaye. 

Vasundra enters and says: raman ab bahu ki zimedari meri hai iska office jana band ghar par rest kary gi

Ishita tries to get up but feels pain. Raman held her and says: dekho you are not fine i think dadi is right wesy bhi doctor knows what is right they told you complete best rest for a month to ab koi argument nhe

Ishita nods and sulk like a kid. Mr and mrs bhalla too wishes ishita to get well soon and leaves while raman was taking care of her according to doctor instructions. Vasundra sigh in relief that she is not caught she pray to mata rani that all went well as per her planning.

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

All r greedy

Poor ishitha 

What will happen to her

When the truth will be out

Wanna see his anger blast on them

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Dadi is now  getting on the worst path😤😤

Poor ishita.....she doesn’t know anything 🥺🥺

She did the artificial insemination😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨 

Mr bhalla got what he wanted 😡

I dont know how ishra will react when their truth will be out😢💔

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing updt di

Totally loved it so much

Dadi is now doing very bad. Feeling bad for ishra. Raman is the only person who will get hurt when the real face of dadi will be revealed. And mr.bhalla got what he wanted from ishu. Dadi is disgusting. She did the artificial insemination without ishra knowledge. Want to know how will ishra react knowing the truth of dadi??

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

mamtasingla thumbnail

Nice update buddy 

Vasundra doing wrong

Update soon 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Panditji told vasundhra risk is still hanging on ramans head till he got his baby and ishita die she asked if there is a way to save ishra both Panditji said no vasundhra was thinking how she will convience raman for baby she was tensed it was ishra reception all were admiring them shagun said raman he got his childhood love ishra were shocked daadi took shagun aside and lied to her ishita is not that girl time started passing ishra were happy in their life daadi got idea she made excuse of being ill and took raman to hospital after few days Ishita was in hospital raman got worried ishra scene was nice so daadi did some surrogacy procedure of ishra

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

My illegal wife

Part 15

vasundra meets pandit and says: yesterday raman got married with ishita. Pandit looks at her and says: khatra kam hua hai tala nhe hai jab ishita raman kay bache ko janam day gi tab raman iss dosh say muqt hoga aur ishita ki mritu hogi

Vasundra nods and says: koi dusra rasta hai kay ishita bhi Bach jaye. Mera pota usy bohat pyaar karta hai

Pandit: ishita ki mout to pakki hai. Sirf saal hai ab raman abhi 26 ka hai uska ansh iss duniya mein issi saal ana chahiye. Vasundra nods and leaves thinking what to do next as raman is denying for baby and she cant force him at this topic. 

She return home dejectedly as she cant do anything more she cant force them to have baby as soon as possible but she want to save raman. Mrs bhalla looks at her tensed face and asks: beeji what happened. Vasundra wipes her sweat and shook her head in negative she asks: where are ishita and raman.

Toshi jee: they are at hospital to meet Laxmi jee i have asked them to return soon as tonight is their reception.. Vasundra nods and leaves for her room stating that she needs rest. 

Later at night raman and ishita enters holding each other hands in a lavish hotel for their reception. They were surrounded by media personal who asks numerous question raman handled them well and both made their way inside. Everyone in the party was awestruck seeing the beautiful couple some were envious while others were admiring them and blessing them. Raman and ishita were greeting everyone when suddenly shagun came and hits raman on his chest and says: you betrayer you didn't invited me in your wedding.

Ishita gets amused seeing shagun so much free with raman. Raman held his ears and says: ary yaar sorry na I didn't knew that you are back in india 

Shagun smiles at ishita and says: i am glad we broke up you know raman i met rahul in newyork. we are dating..

Raman smiles and says great.. ishita feels uncomfortable knowing shagun is raman ex. Shagun continue to says: finally raman you got her bachpan ki love story complete hogayi. Raman and ishita gets shocked listening to her. Vasundra intervene and says: shagun tu kabhi nhe sudhre gi kiya pareshaan kar rahi hai dono ko. Chal mere saath. She drags her while ishita looks at raman and says: ye sab..

Raman: she was joking. Shagun aise hi bolti hai. He lies and feels bad for hiding ishita about his illegal childhood marriage.

Shagun: dadi kiya hua.. vasundra glares at her and lies: she is not raman childhood wife raman has divorced her. Shagun thought for a while and says: but her name is ishita..

Vasundra: ishita is a common name shagun she is different. She doesn't know about this dont talk about this topic. Shagun nods. 

Rest if the party went well. Soon time start passing rapidly raman and ishita were very much in love with each other while vasundra was getting anxious with each day passing about raman life. She was not getting how to make it possible. By tricking she got them married but now she cant trick them to have baby soon.

Its been a month of their marriage everyone were having dinner together vasundra was lost in tension. Mr bhalla clears his throat and says: raman make your couse shantanu understand that he should not end his relationship with his wife just because sakshi can't become mother. They can adopt a kid also.

Raman nods and says: dad its their personal matter how can i interfere

Mrs bhalla: raman tumhare mama jee bohat pareshaan hai aur shantanu teri baat nhe talta.

Raman: its awkward mom. But i will try wesy bhi aj kal science mein bohat advancement hogayi hai kitni treatment hai ivf, test tube baby aur surrogacy bhi to hai. They can have baby sirf doctor procedure kary ga.

Listening to raman vasundra ponder over it and leaves stating that she is done. Next day vasundra was feeling not well she was having high bp. All were worried for her. Raman was continuously pestering her to visit doctor but vasundra was not understanding. She whines: puttar meine nhe jana hospital

Raman: phr ap theek kaise hogay. Ap mere liye itna bhi nhe kar sakty kiya.

Vasundra: acha dont blackmail me but i have one condition sirf tu hi mere saath chalayga

Raman nods soon he takes vasundra to hospital she was kept in observation for a night while raman was there. Next day  raman wakes up he was surprised that he slept whole night he looks at his dadi and found her very well vasundra gets discharged.

Next day

Ishita meets her lawyer with mr bhalla and raman. Lawyer who hands over her the property documents and says: vishwanathan iyer ki property transfer kay liye tumhare saath raman kay bhi sign chahiye phr saary property raman kay naam hojayegi. Ishita nods. Mr bhalla gets happy seeing all this while raman denies and state: ye property ishita ka right hai why i should get it on my name

Ishita: raman actually appa ki will thi kay saari property mere husband kay naam ho

Raman: okay to abhi kay liye we will complete the procedure phr i will transfer it to you.

Mr bhalla makes face listening to raman while ishita shook her head and says: nhe raman jo mera hai wo apka hai please accept this. Apne paati kay liye kitna kich kiya abhi bhi saari treatment ap hi karwa rahy ho for me please

Raman again denies and says; no ishita tumhain aisa kuch karne ki zarorat nhe hai meine koi ehsaan nhe kiya hai paati bhi meri family hain just like you.

Ishita looks at mr bhalla and says: dad ap hi raman ko samjhain he is not listening to me

Mr bhalla: raman she is insisting to problem hi kiya hai rakh lay iska dil

Raman: kiya dad ap bhi.

Ishita: maan jaona raman

Raman gives in while ishita sign the property at raman name. Mr bhalla was happy seeing all this. Mr bhalla blesses ishita and says: i am proud of you ishita. Ishita smile listening to him

Life was normal but one day raman got call from vasundra to reach hospital soon as ishita was not feeling well. Raman gets worried he rushes to hospital

Raman was tensely sitting while vasundra was caressing his hairs. Raman looks at his dadi and says: dadi what happened to ishita. She was perfectly fine today. 

Vasundra tries to console him and says: she is fine raman just little unconscious you know na doctor told that she is weak and her blood pressure was very low

Raman wipes his tears and says: but why she is not opening her eyes. Vasundra nods and hugs raman and says: she will be fine puttar. Mr and mrs bhalla too reaches hospital and asks about ishita health. Doctor comee out and says: procedure is completely she will regains her conscious soon. He leaves

Raman looks at his dadi and asks: procedure konsa procedure.. kiya hua hai ishita ko. 

Vasundra curses the doctor and says: kuch nhe bus chota sa koi treatment tha wo usky burn thy na accident ki wajah say to internal koi infection hogaya tha aur kuch nhe.

Raman goes to ishita and sees her sleeping under the effect of sedative. While iv was connected to her. He caresses her hairs and says: i didn't knew that you were in pain i am sorry why you didn't told me aise koi karta hai tum meri jaan ho.

Vasundra looks at them from mirror and thinks: mein jo bhi kar rahi hoon aone puttar kay liye kar rahi hoon i just hooe doctor apna mu na khole. She sneakily meets the doctor and gives him bundle of notes and says: jaisa meine kaha hai wesa hi karna aur apna mu band rakhna. Doctor nods and leaves. 

Ishita opens her eyes and find raman looking at her worriedly she opens her arms for him raman hugs her tightly and start crying like a kid. Ishita caresses his hairs and says: i am fine muje kuch nhe hua hai.

Raman: why you didn't told me that you are not well pata hai doctor ne kaha kay koi internal infection hogaya tha tumhare burn mein

Ishita gets shocked she shook her head and says: nhe raman mein to bilkul theek hoon burn to kab ke heal hogaye. 

Vasundra enters and says: raman ab bahu ki zimedari meri hai iska office jana band ghar par rest kary gi

Ishita tries to get up but feels pain. Raman held her and says: dekho you are not fine i think dadi is right wesy bhi doctor knows what is right they told you complete best rest for a month to ab koi argument nhe

Ishita nods and sulk like a kid. Mr and mrs bhalla too wishes ishita to get well soon and leaves while raman was taking care of her according to doctor instructions. Vasundra sigh in relief that she is not caught she pray to mata rani that all went well as per her planning.

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

good

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update dear 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the PM