sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome update

Thanks for the pm 😊

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very awesome update but how can they do that procedure without Ishra's consent and how did they get the samples for it please update next part soon to know what happens now 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update .

Bhalla's are so selfish .

Poor ishra they don't even know what his elders are doing with them. 

Waiting eagerly to know when ishra will get to know the truth .

And how they will react to it .

Updt next soon .

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Vasundhara got a procedure done on Ishita without her knowledge. If Raman knew, he would be upset.

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My illegal wife

Part 16

Vasundra was chanting mantras in front of the matarani idol in her room she fold her hands and says: matarani ab sab apky haath mein hai. Please let the vansh of my raman come in this world to save my raman life. I have done my part. I know raman will hate me if he get to know the truth. I will bear his hate atleast he will be alive to hate me. Tears start flowing from her eyes as she remembers how she has tricked everyone and got artificial insemination IVF done on ishita. When she had admitted in hospital she has bribed doctor to inject sleeping medicine to raman so that they can easily take his samples. And in next week she has taken ishita for routine check-up and in same way doctor took ishita eggs to fertilize using raman samples. Now that doctors successfully placed the baby in the uterus of ishita vasundra is praying that ishita gets pregnant soon. 

Her phone rings it was from the doctor who has done the procedure. She takes the call and says: stop calling me doctor i am giving you money today. Dare you try to double cross me. She ends the call and turns. She gets shocked seeing mr bhalla standing there.

Otherside, raman was taking care of ishita as per doctor instructions. Ishita was not getting what is happening to her body as she is feeling changes in her body and uneasiness. Being protective for his jaan, raman didn't try to think rationaly that what has happened to ishita focused on her health. Ishita looks at raman and says: raman stop worrying i am fine

Raman: meri jaan nikal gayi thi. Thats why i always told you to take care of yourself. Kiyun karti ho aisa you dont care for me. Jab janti ho mein tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon meri jaan basti hai tum mein. To sabse zyada tumhain apni parwa karni chahiye.

Ishita smiles listening to him and open her arms fro him. Raman hugs him tightly and showers kisses on her face. Ishita was enjoying the love raman is showering on her. She kisses his tears away and says: raman.. i love you so much.. 

Raman glares at her and says: no need to butter me. I am not going to forgive you this much easily kuch aisa karo kay mein maan jaon.

Ishita smiles and wraps her arms around his neck and start trailing kisses on his face she stops at his lips. Taking thr opportunity raman capture her lips into full fledge kiss, sucking and nibbling her soft petals under his teeths. Feeling lack of oxygen both breaks the kiss and looks at each other with full love.

Raman: abhi isse zyada kuch nhe doctor told na that kisi bhi tarhan ki exertion nhe karni. He winks at her making her shyly smile.

Raman hugs her tightly and says: how much i love your this smile jaan. What you have done to me. i never knew that i will fall in love with you irrecoverably. Ishita chuckles and says: do you remember how you were ogling me when we met first time. Raman smiles and says: mrs kumar. Well you are still mrs kumar. He winks at her. Ishita gets confused and says: no i am mrs bhalla.

Raman caresses her hairs and says: jaan my full name is raman kumar bhalla. Bhalla is my sir name real name is raman kumar so you are mrs kumar now. Ishita punches him and says: you can never change. Raman met his forehead with hers and asks: do you want me to change jaan.

Ishita shook her head and says: dont change yourself raman.. i love the way you are. Raman smiles listening to her. Ishita plays with his fingers and says: raman what make you scared. Raman looks at her confused. Ishita continue to says: aise hi. I am scared of fire raman. You cant imagine how i felt when whole train was filled with fire and smoke i thought I will not be able to survive. She shudder remembering the accident. Raman kisses her forehead lovingly and says: dont bother yourself by remembering that. I am with you jaan.

Ishita nods and says: bolo na raman what make you scared.

Raman pulls her closer and says: the thought of you going away from me. I cant bear it ishita dont ever leave me. Ishita looks at raman. She cups his face and says: i will never leave you raman kabhi bhi nhe.

Otherside, mr bhalla walks towards his mother and asks: kise paise ?? Doctor?? What is all this beeji. Vasundra was not getting how to make excuse. She was getting anxious. Mr bhalla looks at the file on table. He tries to take it but vasundra hide it behind her. Mr bhalla gets more doubtful seeing vasundra behavior. He stern looks at her and takes the file from her hands. He opens it and start reading it thoroughly. His eyes gets widen after reading its content. He looks at his mother unable to believe what his mother is hiding he asks: ivf procedure.. but why.. have you lost it beeji. How can you do this. 

Vasundra: listen to me omi i can explain it

Mr bhalla shook his head and says: how can you explain this. What excuse you will give me. If raman gets to know about this.

Vasundra: kon batayega raman ko.. tum you can't do this to your mother. 

Mr bhalla held his head and says: why i will hide all this beeji. No i cant do this you have lost your mind but i am sane enough. I will tell raman everything now.

He moves to come out of the room but stops as vasundra says: for raman you have to hide all this. I am doing this for raman.

Mr bhalla shook his head and says: this is not an excuse beeji. What is the relation between all this 

Vasundra looks on and says: raman life is in danger. Mr bhalla gets confused listening to her. Vasundra narrates everything about pandit prediction ishita being raman childhood wife. How she trick them to get married. Mr bhalla looks astonished at his mother. He was not able to believe that his mother has done so much planning just to keep raman safe. He says: for raman you are risking ishita life.. aur kiya surety hai kay pandit prediction is right

Vasundra: you dont believe it i know thats why i hided this from everyone. But i have to do this for raman. His life is precious to me. Tum bhi to baap ho can you take this risk. Mr bhalla looks on. Vasundra continue to says: i have told you all truth now its upto you if this truth gets out ishita will leave raman and as per his kundli raman will die can you pay this cost om can you lose your only son to save ishita life

Mr bhalla was of short of words not knowing how to react to all this he sits back and says: raman is madly in love with ishita i have seen his state when ishita was hospitalized how will he bear that ishita will die. And god forbid if he knows all this then.. he will be guilty that ishita died due to him. Wo mar jayega beeji jeete je

Vasundra looks away and says: zinda to rahyga na wo atleast om but if we dont do this then he will not live. Aur tum bhool rahy ho raman ka hone wala bacha uski jeene ki wajah hoga. Raman toote ga zaroor ishita kay jane say per time is a big healer everything will get fine one day.

Mr bhalla: mera bacha zinda rahyga na beeji. I cant lose him not for ishita life also. Vasundra nods and forward her hand in front of mr bhalla and says: promise me om that you will never let this truth out. Mr bhalla nods.

Soon time start passing, raman was busy in taking care of ishita while mr bhalla was feeling guilty about hiding a big matter. He makes his heart understand that he doing all this for his son well being. A month later ishita and raman gets ready to leave for office. Vasundra looks at them and thinks: procedure ko month hogaya hai how i will know did ishita got pregnant or not. I couldn't take her to hospital for check up. Mata rani bus apse hi umeed hai.

During the day, raman and ishita was busy with office work. Ishita shows the design presentation to all. Ramam feels proud seeing ishita working so efficiently. Ishita was feeling dizzy. Raman notice her swaying he immediately rushes to her side and held her before she fall down. He gets worried seeing her unconscious. He gathers her in his arms and rushes outside to take her to hospital. He reaches the hospital in no time while ishita was taken inside for check up. 

Mr bhalla informs at home about ishita fainting all rushes to hospital vasundra was feeling a little hope that ishita will be pregnant. All were outside waiting for doctor. Soon doctor comes out raman was the first one to react he rushes to him and asks about ishita. Doctor smiles and declares: its good news mr bhalla your wife is pregnant. Raman gets shocked listening to him while bhallas rejoices the news.

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Loved how raman and ishita love each other ❤️❤️

They don’t know what’s going behind their back😤😭

They’ll be broken after hearing the truth 😢💔

Dadi has gone too far😡😡

Now mr bhalla is also doing the same😖

Ishita is pregnant now......lets see how ishra will react 😕😕