Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

That scene will be remembered...not this show. ðŸ˜†

I'd say this show never had any charm in first place. The entire vibe was just too negative, unpleasant, and ominous. It was...weird! ðŸ˜³

He was the charm of the show

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

He was the charm of the show

A show that never deserved him in first place. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Christina🤗

You said it all!! This is a wonderful write-up!!!

JalebiJane thumbnail

I enjoyed your post, Sister---and agree with your thoughts.

The way Rishabh handled Prerna at their wedding won me over to Team Bajaj. In fact---I can state the exact moment--it was when he was waiting at the dehleez for that final ritual of entering the house. Prerna was on the phone and Rishabh said to panditji---(paraphrase) "carry on with the rasam---she will be receiving a lot of phonecalls."

I can't articulate it well---but there was something so reasonable and rational in his response and it moved me.

Maya

Peonies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It truly is amazing how people see things where none exists.

The alternative reality still persists.

I thought Bajaj was mostly a side character of no importance, who was forced upon the viewers. 

But he was unintentionally funny.  I laughed at him a lot. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Peonies

It truly is amazing how people see things where none exists.

The alternative reality still persists.

I thought Bajaj was mostly a side character of no importance, who was forced upon the viewers. 

But he was unintentionally funny.  I laughed at him a lot. 

🤣  same here i laughed at begining and laughed at mask stunt. 

End pe tho poocho mat... It turned out to be sidey ...

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

I enjoyed your post, Sister---and agree with your thoughts.

The way Rishabh handled Prerna at their wedding won me over to Team Bajaj. In fact---I can state the exact moment--it was when he was waiting at the dehleez for that final ritual of entering the house. Prerna was on the phone and Rishabh said to panditji---(paraphrase) "carry on with the rasam---she will be receiving a lot of phonecalls."

I can't articulate it well---but there was something so reasonable and rational in his response and it moved me.

Maya

Now you'll feel like I'm stalking you all over the forum but man, thanks for reminding me of this moment. The initial Rishabh Bajaj hits differently. I loved him. I think he had me with the 'Zaroorat se zyada sirf paise achhe lagte hai' line. 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Now you'll feel like I'm stalking you all over the forum but man, thanks for reminding me of this moment. The initial Rishabh Bajaj hits differently. I loved him. I think he had me with the 'Zaroorat se zyada sirf paise achhe lagte hai' line. 

And I'm stalking you!

That 'zaroorat' line---was that when the wife of the CEO is trying to seduce him in the bar?

I've started rewatching the episodes from his entry.  And watched that episode this evening---that scene made me cringe then and again now. I felt about the woman what RB's expressions were saying. 

I loved the bit where he says: 

Please convey to your husband he can stop worrying about losing his job.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

And I'm stalking you!

That 'zaroorat' line---was that when the wife of the CEO is trying to seduce him in the bar?

I've started rewatching the episodes from his entry.  And watched that episode this evening---that scene made me cringe then and again now. I felt about the woman what RB's expressions were saying. 

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

And I'm stalking you!

Those initial scenes were really good. I remember watching 18 minutes of crap for 2 minutes of Bajaj at that time. Ah.. I share your feelings regarding that scene. But RB was class through and through.