MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

They got good chemistry :P

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I loved this show the leads were amazing but so were the supporting actors. The music was blissful

oh absolutely - I loved supporting cast a bit more than the leads.  I feel like Digvijay is the actual hero and Panditjee the anti hero in the show

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My favourite Indian series on Amazon. I loved each and every character including Arghya n Kabir. Yeah Digvijay was not all a bad guy Pandit ji is the main villain. I think only Radhe and Mohini were white characters even Radhe had his own insecurity. Tamanna's entry was superb she got the swag. She has good chemistry with Radhe. But the story shifted towards Radhe n family . All the actors were great but Ritwik has my heart ❤

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh the music in this show!!!! It was divine towards the end. amazing work from SEL

Everyone should watch this show because the trailer of this show doesn't do it justice and despite all its little clichés it is amazing!

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Yeah the trailer made it look like some cheesy romance between the leads..whereas there is so much more to it.

Also I love Aaagya too! One character who was so hilarious through it all..my favourite was his interaction with Maharaj for Sangeet Samrat 2.0🤣😆

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Yeah the trailer made it look like some cheesy romance between the leads..whereas there is so much more to it.

Also I love Aaagya too! One character who was so hilarious through it all..my favourite was his interaction with Maharaj for Sangeet Samrat 2.0🤣😆

yes! Most of the show had nothing to do with their romance. But I guess they thought this would catch the most eyeballs. 

Arghya was fantastic. All the small supporting actors were fantastic in my opinion. I loved Radhe's friend Rahul too. He was hilarious. 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

I loved watching all the behind the scene (music) stuff in this show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v932a3ydemA

MaxMayfield thumbnail

^^👍🏼TFS 😊

Virah song is so special - It is probably my most favourite song of the album, goosebumps every single time!  I am checking the commentary and BTS stuff out now