Not liking this Raman

Want him to fight not to beg

Updt soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Naino ne bandhi kaisi dor

Part 3

Raman looks at the hotel room which was decorated with red flowers. He gulps his saliva. he was trembling in fear.Suddenly a pair of soft hands gets wrapped around  his waist he couldn’t stop himself from closing his eyes taking her fragrance. Ishita smirk seeing raman getting lost in her and thins: mr bhalla you are also same as other men this innocence isjust a drama pressing herself more into him. She drags raman to the bed pushing him back she settles on his hips.

Raman looks at  ishita who was dressed in black nightie while  her hairs were curled and tied upin messy bun. Raman looks down unable to look at her due to her revealing dress. Ishita makes him look at her and says: finally I got you raman. Now don’t fake that you are shy or uncomfortable lets have fun together.

She put his hand neat her heart raman tries to struggle but ishita undone his shirt button swiftly and leans forward to kiss him but raman hurriedly gets up making ishita shock. she tries to say something  but raman folds his hands and goes on his knees and says: please maam for god sake don’t do this I cant arrange money nor I can continue this job aur ye sab chee. please don’t take advantage of my helplessness I beg you maam don’t do this. Ishita was looking at him trying to understand him. Raman was pleading in front of ishita who was lost  in thoughts. Door flung open making ishita and raman looks at door. Ishita  gets shocked seeing her standing there. that lady marches towards ishita and glares at her ishita looks away and whispers: mihika. Mihika takes a deep breath and  sign raman to leave. Raman smiles at her gratefully and  leaves mentally thanking matarani for  saving him from that devil iyer.

He wipes his tears  and remember how he discussed  his problem with vivaan uncle who helped in getting this job. vivaan uncle  told him to go to hotel and  he will make sure everything get fine. He takes his phone  and dails vivaan uncle who takes his call at first ring and asks: mihika ponchi wahan. Raman smiles andsays: haan uncle aik lady I wahan and she saved me but who is she. Maam was soscared to see her.

Vivaan: she is maam cousin mihir wife. ishita maam only care for mihir and mihika in whole world

Raman: you are great uncle  you saved me but job? Kiya hoga mera

Vivaan: don’t worry

Raman smiles and cuts the call. He leaves for  his house while on the other than mihika threw robe over ishita angrily and shouts: what were you doing hereishu. If mihir gets to know about this na he will be very angry.

Ishita: mihika..

Mihika: atleast you have thought about reputation he is  your pa. media ko pata laga to.

Ishita gets sad and looks down. Mihika hugs her and says: we care for you baby mihir is your cousin periamma and periappa has given your responsibility to usdon’t do this ishu. Ishita  nods. Mihika drags her from there and leaves.

Next day

Raman was very worried what if ishita maam fire him from job he  is in need of money his mother is suffering from cancer. Ishita enters the cabin and looks at raman. Raman silently forward the schedule chart he turns to leave  but ishita  calls him making  him look at her. Ishita: raman.. forget the past I am sorry. If you want you can leave the job I am taking all those condition back. Raman sigh in relief and replies: no maam I am not leaving the job its okay. I have some work. Ishita nods raman leaves while ishita crumble the paper in anger and says: this is not done raman this is not the end. You call mihika there

Rest day was passed in blink raman and ishita were engrossed in work. Ishita enters her mansion and gets surprised to see mihika and mihir sitting there. she walks towards them and says: its so pleasant to see you here. Mihir: haan Ishu actually we wanted to meet you so thought to come here.

Ishita: is there come work

Mihika: we want you to meet someone

Ishita gets confused and looks at them.Mihir says: our business partner rudra has sent marriage proposal for you ishita.

Ishita rolls her eyes and says: mihir come on yaar  I don’t want to get married and that to rudra he is so creepy.

Mihika looks at mihir and pleads with eyes.Mihir makes a sad face and says: ishu I have promised him that you will meet him atleast meet him we are not forcing you to marry him. Cant you do this for us. Ishita  smiles and gives in making mihir and mihika happy. Both gets up and says: chalte hai. Ishita nods mihir and mihika leaves while ishita was thinking about rudra.

Outside, mihika happily hugs mihir and says: thank god  she agree now our plan will get successful. Mihir nods  and says: yes but  its still not completed.We  have to make sure  that ishita marry ashok because after thatmarriage we will get ishita transfer all property at  our name. mihika smiles listening to mihir.

Few days went without any new development,although the attraction ishita has for raman was always there. but  ishita control herself around raman. In these days ishita gets to know that raman is completely different from other men.Raman doesn’t fake  innocence  he is actually very innocent and  gentleman type. On mihir and mihika continuous pestering ishita  meet rudra but doesn’t like his bossy attitude and reject the proposal making mihir and mihika all dreams shattered. One fine day ishita  was making presentation she hears a knock.She  gives the permission saying: come in. raman enters the cabin holding box of sweets. Ishita  gets surprised she asks with smile: sweets for  what reason

Raman shyly looks down and  says: my marriage is fixed in next week.Ishita gets shocked smile gets  faded from her face she felt that darkness is surrounding her. Raman forward the sweet to her ishita angrily shouts: get out. Raman gets startled with her anger he leaves silently. Ishita anger reaches at peak she start throwing things here and there. she was not getting why she is getting affected. She shook her head and start consoling herself and thinks: how can he get  happy I will not  let him live in peace he rejected me I have  to do something. She gets busy in making plans to spoil raman happiness.

Next day

Ishita was driving towards shopping center when she notice raman trying to start his bike road side while an aged lady is standing beside  him she stop the car little behind and start noticing  him.Raman was trying to start the  bike but unable to do so. He notice toshi jee wiping her sweat he makes her sit at bench and wipes her sweat with his handkerchief he gives water bottle to her toshi jee blesses raman. Seeing his care and concern ishita start smiling. She comes out of car and walks towards them and  clear her throat gaining there  attention.Raman and toshi jee looks at her. Ishita says: may I help you.. raman I think she  is your mother. Raman nods. Toshi jee looks at raman and says: puttar who is she. Ishita  smiles and says: I am ishita iyer. Raman’s boss. Toshi jee smiles and says: nice  to meet you puttar. Listening to puttar from her ishita gets emotional it was after long time someone has called her with so much love.

Raman: no thanks maam I will handle

Ishita: I will drop you guys where you want to go. And mechanic will fix your bike.

Raman: its not  needed. Toshi jee intervene and says: thank you puttar. We were going for his wedding shopping. Can you drop us to shoprex mall. Ishita smiles and lies: wow what a co incident I was also going there. please come with me. Raman reluctantly agrees. Soon they reaches the mall. Romi and rinki were already there. ishita smiles seeing romi and rinki bonding with raman. She never get a chance  to feel sibling love. Raman and his family gets engrossed in shopping while ishita  was literally stalking them unable to hold herself seeing the family love  and bonding from which she is deprived.

All were choosing bridal outfit, ishita was also there faking the she is buying and outfit. Romi forward pink lehenga and says: its perfect bhai. Toshi jee agrees with romi. Raman denies and shows red lehenga with purple and golden zari work all were looking at lehenga with awe.Raman asks price from them. Boy: sir this piece is very exclusive its price is 70000. Listening to the amount raman says: maa I was thinking this is very loud na we should get something light. He looks at a peach lehenga and asks its price. Sales boy replies: sir its price is 25000 but  its not from bridal range. Raman says: I want this only pack it. Rinki romi  you go and select something for yourself.Toshi jee held his hand and  says: puttar

Raman: kiya maa..

Toshi jee: you liked that lehenga na raman

Raman: but it was very costly wesy bhi we have decided na we will get married simply chalo maa

Both leaves the shop while ishita was surprised witnessing  all this. She noticed that raman purchased everything rinki romi and his mother wanted without any fuss but for himself he only bought a simple white sherwani which was hanged in sale. All were tired with the shopping. They went to food court rinki and romi went to take order while toshi jee asks: sab theek hai na  puttar

Raman was busy in calculating the  amount. He nods  and says: haan maa sab budget kay mutabiq hua hai in fact we saved 40000 now  this amount will be used for catering. Toshi jee: puttar tu sab ka kitna khayal rakhta hai sab per itna karch kiya aur khud py kuch nhe ye shadi teri hai.

Raman held her  hands and says: maa don’t be dramatic muje jo acha  laga  meine wohi liya. Toshi jee nods and noticeishita sitting there alone she ask her to join them. Ishita agrees and sit beside raman who shift uncomfortably. Rinki and romi comes with food. All start having food while ishita was touched seeing toshi jee feeding raman with her hands. She couldn’t control herself and says: excuse  me. I have to leave thank you for the food.Toshi jee smiles and lovingly caressesher head and says: take care puttar. Ishita leaves from there wiping  her tears something has changed in her seeing the  close knitted family love.

That’s it my dear friends waiting for your  lovely comment and response. Don’t forget to hit  like also

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Mihir and mihika are behind ishita’s property 😮😮

Ishita doesn’t know their truth 😢

Ohhh....raman’s marriage is fixed☹️☹️

Ishita has definitely developed some feelings for him❣️❣️

Felt bad for her......she misses the warmth of a family 🥺😢

He is selfless......fulfilling everyone’s wishes except his own🥺

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Omg mimi are not good 

I think ishita start loving raman

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz continue soon 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

Because of mihika, raman got saved. OMG...mihir and mihika are behind ishita’s property. Poor ishu. She doesn't know their truth. Raman's marriage is fixed and ishu is shocked to hear it. And she has definitely developed some feelings for him. Ishu saw raman and toshiji in road and helps them. Feeling bad for ishu. She missed the family love and warmth..she is impressed with raman selfless nature. Want to know how will ishra got unite..

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Hope truth comes out soon

Ishitha will be shattered

She's already craving for love and to be loved 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no, MIMi are behind oshud property. I can't believe. Loved rammy scene with his family . Ishu is craving of love. She got emotional.