Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Anurag/Parth had the most buzz this time around.So I will say... pyaar ho ya nafrat, keep contributing to the buzz!😃

True that

Edited by falah5 - 3 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

👍🏼

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

this!!!! This season belongs to Anurag....and that's the reason for everything happening. .

But I am glad this season did justification to all the characters... finally buddha was brought at komo's level and he got exposed too.... this time he isn't getting Scott free and get the mahaan tag....

Yes all the mistakes are corrected, good triumphed over evil, true lovers will meet and reunite with their daughter and the nasty villains will get their deserved end. The ending is like a poetic justice, no matter what happens, good intentions and a clean heart filled with love will always pass through all the hurdles and win, so did Anurag.  

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Do we have any reason to be, DG??

Despite all the shoddiness, despite all the butchering, despite asinine plots and inane storylines, despite lack of coherence, connection and jolting disconnectedness, it was AnuPre's story all the way. As we have been saying from a long time, this season belonged to AnuPre. What was there to be obsessed about the villains and the sidekicks who, as per Pallawi, didn't get much bhav in the Show itself?

None at all! *edited by the DT*, I don't think I would have discussed the character,  especially in his second stint

KZK2 was never promoted as a love triangle. There is a reason why it was called a reboot and not a remake.

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team