Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani

Sukoonnnnnnn πŸ˜‡

Kitni baar kehena hoga tumhe, Tufani?

Don't be greedy!!!

Lalach buri bala hai!!

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

It was pathetic  πŸ€’So much that I saw members  who generally do not engage in fan wars also expressing their disgust at what was happening  . Not even the actor was spared in the blind hatred. 

Exactly! Like after every single episode, Parth and Anurag would have a nasty and negative post dedicated to him, calling him all sort of names and even in the process mocking the actor. This forum had become so toxic, i do not see anyone calling Bajaj any names or even making regular abusive threads on him after every episode, but wow Anurag was the punching bag, no matter whatever he did, he is existing to be crucified just because he is the actual male lead.

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Exactly! Like after every single episode, Parth and Anurag would have a nasty and negative post dedicated to him, calling him all sort of names and even in the process mocking the actor. This forum had become so toxic, i do not see anyone calling Bajaj any names or even making regular abusive threads on him after every episode, but wow Anurag was the punching bag, no matter whatever he did, he is existing to be crucified just because he is the actual male lead.

this!!!! This season belongs to Anurag....and that's the reason for everything happening. .

But I am glad this season did justification to all the characters... finally buddha was brought at komo's level and he got exposed too.... this time he isn't getting Scott free and get the mahaan tag....

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bajaj is discussed based on episodes like this thread for example. None of us are obsessed with the character nor the actor to make 10 abusive posts everyday. πŸ˜ƒ As for Parth, he doesn't care about what 10 people on IF think about him. πŸ˜†

buddha should be worthy enough to talked about na..... episode me hi he was reduced to a supporting character with hardly any ssπŸ₯΄ to yahan kisko fursat 😁

On topic:

I always knew and I have always mentioned in most of my posts that I will never believe that Bajaj was a saint and he was unaware of the hoogly kaan and Anurag's state of being forced and helplessness. 

Infact the day we got BTS of Bajaj saving Pre, I said that there is no way that in broad daylight a man appears underwater out of the blue coincidentally to save the lady love, how obvious his involvement was πŸ€ͺ

There had been regular hints, Bajaj sneaking away with Prerna, not giving her time to mourn over the dead child, or even contact her mother, hesitating to send Prerna back in india, provoking her to ruin Basu industries and feeding her hatred for Anurag and yeah that epic line of 'uss aadmi ka baccha'', every single thing was pointing at his involvement. Had the show got another one month, I am sure his involvement and exposure as the villain would not have been last minute. What made me sick is that even after 8 years, he stooped the lowest, forging Anurag's signature? WOW, this is considered to be a criminal act. He snatched everything from Prerna, the last happiness she had was Samidha, and he also helped komolika adopt samidha so that Prerna does not get the daughter, wow maangaye, this is called LOVE right? I mean aisi mohabbat mile toh no wonder his first wife kicked his ass hard and his second wife was like a prisoner for him, WOW, just WOW, I am speechless, men like Anu are dumb, they get emotional and do mistakes but men like Bajaj are a re-incarnation of evil, they do not even care about their own blood (Read-kukki).

Edited by TeAmo_Messi - 3 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

buddha should be worthy enough to talked about na..... episode me hi he was reduced to a supporting character with hardly any ssπŸ₯΄ to yahan kisko fursat 😁

The fan wars actually kept the character relevant... atleast here on IFπŸ˜†

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: falah5

@bold the best part

Writing back to back full fledged posts on some fiction character you despise.. sab ki bas ki baat nahi haiπŸ˜…must give it for him that he gets everything full fledged.. Pyaar bhi aur Nafrat bhi πŸ˜†

Accha hai na..

As they say -- "Pyar karoge to dil mein rahonga, nafrat karoge to dimaag mein"

Dil mein chao to accha, dimaag mein chao to aur bhi achha..πŸ˜‰

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: falah5

@bold the best part

Writing back to back full fledged posts on some fiction character you despise.. sab ki bas ki baat nahi haiπŸ˜…must give it for him that he gets everything full fledged.. Pyaar bhi aur Nafrat bhi πŸ˜†

Anurag/Parth had the most buzz this time around.So I will say... pyaar ho ya nafrat, keep contributing to the buzz!πŸ˜ƒ

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bajaj is discussed based on episodes like this thread for example. None of us are obsessed with the character nor the actor to make 10 abusive posts everyday. πŸ˜ƒ As for Parth, he doesn't care about what 10 people on IF think about him. πŸ˜†

Do we have any reason to be, DG??

Despite all the shoddiness, despite all the butchering, despite asinine plots and inane storylines, despite lack of coherence, connection and jolting disconnectedness, it was AnuPre's story all the way. As we have been saying from a long time, this season belonged to AnuPre. What was there to be obsessed about the villains and the sidekicks who, as per Pallawi, didn't get much bhav in the Show itself?