Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shooting.Star thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

If time had permitted, they would have given another Krish stunt😔, the only memorable scene of this character.Bajaj jumping like the cat in that gif with a cape this time would have been super fun☺️ So much wasted potential here😔

🤣

Haha I know right... 🤣🤣🤣

CVs are dumb. Literally can’t even give us last few episodes which are decent or peaceful!! 😆🤔

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sindoor drama ho Gaya Kya 🤪

I am waiting for Bajaj doing a chaku stunt again 

Because CV’s you can’t think something innovative!

Every track starts with

MU’s Kyun ki Communication woh Kya hota hai 

Accident, hospital, Kyun kiya aisa, main Kyun pyaar karti Hun...

Trip fall and get locked, kiss each other touch each other...

Komo and Bajaj emerging as the villains 🦹🏾‍♂️ separating the divine lovers....

Sindoor, Durga, Jai MA durga.... 

And then Tada!!! 
chahat k suffer mein......

Bring on the villains too. I shall diss Bajaj too but THE SHOW IS TROLL WORTHY! 
Poor acting, poor writing and even poor theme!!! 🤪🤪

Edited by Transference - 3 years ago
kchaims thumbnail

Hey guys, 

This has been mentioned several times, I dont know why still members go ahead and break the same rules again and again. 

1) Season 1 discussions should be done only in dedicated thread. Please dont make any references to season 1 in any other thread. 

2) Discussing past episodes is not allowed in the EDT, please stick to that day's episode. If something from any other episode is relevant to current episode, you can discuss it. 

3)) We had mentioned that you can discuss the character death if its mentioned in article/channel/ TV, we had not mentioned in detail about it. Death/rape etc are triggering topics, this is the reason we had mentioned to not speculate on it. 

Mocking of a character death or posting GIF is insensitive to the fans of the character. I understand we have not mentioned this before but henceforward we request you all to refrain from posting any mocking comments regarding character death. You can discuss it but please dont post things like " I hope she suicides" or " I am celebrating over xyzz's death" 

-KZK2 DT