Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hope4u

If he is with Anurag on the plan then he is a selfish opportunist and a human being with a very questionable/without a conscience. 

If he is with Komolika then he the nastiest piece of work I've ever come across in ITV. 

Either way he continues to repulse. 

By seeing the timing of how CVs have started showing Anu throwing attitude to Mr.B and say he hates Mr.B the most, I don't think he is with Anu in this. If Anu had changed after he got to know about Sneha not being with Pre, we could have taken that as the reason on his hate. But, reason of Anu's hate looks like something else. At the same time I will not rule out a possibility of Komo tricking Bajaj too on her side, saying Anu too wanted to get rid of Pre after acquiring the property Mr.B gave to PreHa. Kyonki, this season Komo is to be shown as the omniscient, omnipotent one. πŸ˜†

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

because kom still have those video of viraj murder which can pre sent jail & thats why he live  with her that was there deal na 

ki tum mere sath raho  pre ko kuch nahi hoga now he is breaking because as he said he got something against kom & kom too break their deal  by utting preha  in danger  so no longer is a deal.

anu always hate bajaj the most  because if he didnot blackmail pre  ye sub tamsha hota hi nahi.& come on he try kill him & moloy why would not he hate him

Moni..... When Pre is away from Kolkota, what use is there with those proofs. Don't tell me Komo will take interpol's help to bring Pre to Kolkota. Itna creativity nahin hai KZK writers mein. Also, if AnuJaj were together in this, Anu for sure would have tried to get the proofs from Komo within these 8yrs and would have tried to contact Mr.B atleast to see his CP. 

When Mr.B left in the first track Anu was shown being cordial with him. And I don't think Anu is such an arrogant guy who will throw attitude to a person who has helped him in such a crucial situation. πŸ˜Š

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

By seeing the timing of how CVs have started showing Anu throwing attitude to Mr.B and say he hates Mr.B the most, I don't think he is with Anu in this. If Anu had changed after he got to know about Sneha not being with Pre, we could have taken that as the reason on his hate. But, reason of Anu's hate looks like something else. At the same time I will not rule out a possibility of Komo tricking Bajaj too on her side, saying Anu too wanted to get rid of Pre after acquiring the property Mr.B gave to PreHa. Kyonki, this season Komo is to be shown as the omniscient, omnipotent one. πŸ˜†

Yeah this is also possible. Komolika is omnipresent and the mastermind beging everything after all. 

Of course if that's the case then it will All be Komolika's fault. Poor Bajaj, he was also played by Komo. 

But when Komo manipulates Anurag then it's Anurag's fault. πŸ‘πŸΌ

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Grace, I think there are less chances of Bajaj being on Team Komo but let's wait till tomorrow. 

I can understand the reason of Anu trusting Bajaj w.r.t Pre and Sneha. Cause just before the Bridge fiasco, Bajaj had saved Sneha when Onu was not able to arrange the blood. Anurag knows he did that only for Prerna. So relying on him was the best bet he had. 

If it went bad or not, or how bad it went, we will get to know tomorrow. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Moni..... When Pre is away from Kolkota, what use is there with those proofs. Don't tell me Komo will take interpol's help to bring Pre to Kolkota. Itna creativity nahin hai KZK writers mein. Also, if AnuJaj were together in this, Anu for sure would have tried to get the proofs from Komo within these 8yrs and would have tried to contact Mr.B atleast to see his CP. 

When Mr.B left in the first track Anu was shown being cordial with him. And I don't think Anu is such an arrogant guy who will throw attitude to a person who has helped him in such a crucial situation. πŸ˜Š

πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈdont  tell ki murder  kisi dusre desh me chale jaye  murderer nahi rahte 

come onπŸ˜† nobody  above law

its not about critivity  its logical thing if we r debating on this topic . so  yes kom has those video clip she  can use anytime  against pre to put her in jail .thats why anu with kom all these years .now  she break the deal

anu never was cordial with bajaj how can he he try to kill moloy 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Yeah this is also possible. Komolika is omnipresent and the mastermind beging everything after all. 

Of course if that's the case then it will All be Komolika's fault. Poor Bajaj, he was also played by Komo. 

But when Komo manipulates Anurag then it's Anurag's fault. πŸ‘πŸΌ

But, I would like it that way. Because, in first track he lost 'The Mr.Mightiest' position with a Mask & Knife. And in this track he will be loosing 'The Mr. Shrewdest' position, his daughter and rarest of all collections, Prerna, as well. Phir bachega kya. I can imagine a completely defeated person walking away with heads down. πŸ˜†

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈdont  tell ki murder  kisi dusre desh me chale jaye  murderer nahi rahte 

come onπŸ˜† nobody  above law

its not about critivity  its logical thing if we r debating on this topic . so  yes kom has those video clip she  can use anytime  against pre to put her in jail .thats why anu with kom all these years .now  she break the deal

anu never was cordial with bajaj how can he he try to kill moloy 

Moni.... Better let's wait till tomorrow. You are not getting what I am trying to say. If Anu blindly trusted Mr.B then Pre trusting Mr.B who infact took care of her all these 8yrs is not a big thing. In that case, noone should point fingers at Pre for her blind trust on Mr.B. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

Grace, I think there are less chances of Bajaj being on Team Komo but let's wait till tomorrow. 

I can understand the reason of Anu trusting Bajaj w.r.t Pre and Sneha. Cause just before the Bridge fiasco, Bajaj had saved Sneha when Onu was not able to arrange the blood. Anurag knows he did that only for Prerna. So relying on him was the best bet he had. 

If it went bad or not, or how bad it went, we will get to know tomorrow. 

It was shown that Komo too had a part in that blood donation incident. That's what is making me more doubtful on KomoJaj being together starting from this moment. Because, around the exit of Mr.B in first track AnuPre was about to marry and someone informed Komo about it. Same happened before the leap. AnuPre was about to marry and suddenly Bajaj gets a news about it & Sneha's birth, cancels his press conference to save Pre (as per what he said, after saving Pre from water). Kuch tho gadbad hai. πŸ€ͺ

Edited by grace4317 - 3 years ago
shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was shown that Komo too had a part in that blood donation incident. That's what is making me more doubtful on KomoJaj being together starting from this moment. Because, around the exit of Mr.B in first track AnuPre was about to marry and someone informed Komo about it. Same happened before the leap. AnuPre was about to marry and suddenly Bajaj gets a news about it & Sneha's birth, cancels his press conference to save Pre (as per what he said, after saving Pre from water). Kuch tho gadbad hai. πŸ€ͺ

Dude I get where you are coming from. 

But you think the CVs would have layed the ground work for so long? Apparently the track was supposed to be different before and changed due to show shutting down. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Never mind😊

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago