Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I had no hope for this chapter at all but here you are one fine day making all our lives slightly better with this supremely hot update! I suddenly have all these visuals of KSG in my head and gosh am I melting or what...........

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Res res res.. 

Sohaa... You're back and how! This was some hot shit. And man I'm so excited to read more of this FF. 

I'll leave you a detailed fan letter as soon as I'm done studying.

Love, 

Aparna

Unres.. 

Man.. First things first. I missed you Sohaa. I missed reading your prose. Man how you invoke images in my head. And the way you describe the thought process of the characters. I'm right there with these fictional people. And then there's the dialogues. The banter, the insults, the taunts are all so perfect. And please take a bow for your absolutely awesome description of Rishabh Bajaj. You planted KSG in my head and I couldn't shake the image of him. 

Nivedita and Bajaj interaction was so well done.. The grudging admiration between them, the exchange of words.. This is so well done. And I love how you incorporate these technical bits. Makes the characters and the plot all the more enriching. 

But of course the cake was taken by the PreRish scene. They kissed. Be still my heart! I loved the tension you built here and the sort of tug of war they had going between them. I can't wait to see how their romance will unfold. 

I will wait for your updates betaabi se. Tab tak ke liye.. my warmest regards and love. 

Edited by aryapdane - 3 years ago
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

A

W

E

S

❤️

M

E

!

Edited by -jass- - 3 years ago
-jass- thumbnail

L

❤️

V

E

D

I

T

!

Edited by -jass- - 3 years ago
-jass- thumbnail

CØNTINUE.....SØØN....!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Re-read. 😆

I totally love this one. ❤️

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Soha❤️

This is what they mean by saying back with a bang😎

I need a little time for the update to soak in and will be back😃

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi! 

What an update!! Uff!  Loved it. 

And please please do continue your updates. I love your Rishabh and Prerna. You have them so clearly etched, it's a pleasure to read. 

I can't wait to read what's going to happen next

Sohali19 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

LOOK WHO IS BACK WHO IS BACK WHO IS BACK 

I had lost all hopes of you updating and felt 

But you did Image

And this one is so 

Pls pls pls be regular with updates henceforth 

Hope all is well at your end take care ❤️ 

Your reactions 🤣

Thank you for such an expressive message. I am have an idea for the next update so atleast I should be able to get that written. Uske baad ka toh pata nahi. 

Hope you're doing great and keeping safe!

Sohali19 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Res res res.. 

Sohaa... You're back and how! This was some hot shit. And man I'm so excited to read more of this FF. 

I'll leave you a detailed fan letter as soon as I'm done studying.

Love, 

Aparna

Unres.. 

Man.. First things first. I missed you Sohaa. I missed reading your prose. Man how you invoke images in my head. And the way you describe the thought process of the characters. I'm right there with these fictional people. And then there's the dialogues. The banter, the insults, the taunts are all so perfect. And please take a bow for your absolutely awesome description of Rishabh Bajaj. You planted KSG in my head and I couldn't shake the image of him. 

Nivedita and Bajaj interaction was so well done.. The grudging admiration between them, the exchange of words.. This is so well done. And I love how you incorporate these technical bits. Makes the characters and the plot all the more enriching. 

But of course the cake was taken by the PreRish scene. They kissed. Be still my heart! I loved the tension you built here and the sort of tug of war they had going between them. I can't wait to see how their romance will unfold. 

I will wait for your updates betaabi se. Tab tak ke liye.. my warmest regards and love. 

Aparna! 

I know. I've been AWOL forever. Hopefully you'll also follow suit and continue your story. You know I'm your biggest taker. 

I'm thrilled you liked the update. I was hoping that the tension I was creating in my head would translate. Pheww.