Loved it 

Pls update soon its a request 

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: myangels

Nice update..

Ruhi fell down the stairs and hurt herself..

Ishita took the blame and Bhallas behaved badly...

But she prayed and donated her blood..

Raman was ashamed after hearing the truth from Ruhi..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Amazing update dear.... 

Loved it

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail
infinity-flame thumbnail

11. ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ..?!!!

"Ishita aunty?" Ruhi called when she returned home with her father and saw Ishita standing at her door step. 

"How's your health Ruhi?" Ishita asked kneeling down. 

"Fine.." She smiled. "Ishita aunty, you promised me that you'll make Khichdi for me. Can you make it today. I'm craving for it." As Ruhi cutely said, Ishita couldn't help but just smiled at her adoring her face. 

"Of course.. You go inside and take rest. I'll send it by your papa's hand." She replied, while Raman smiled seeing his daughter's cuteness. 

"No.." Ruhi pouted. "I want you to feed me." 

"But Ruhi.." Ishita was in dilemma that she knew her relation with the Bhalla's aren't good. 

"It's okay. If Ruhi wants.. You can come." Raman said looking at her who was looking thoughtful, as Raman said, she shook her head. 

"Now go and take rest." Ishita said giving a kiss on her cheek. 

After an hour later, Ishita knocked on Bhalla's door, Simmi opened the door and seeing Ishita, she rudely asked, "What do you want?"

"Simmi, I just came here to give this Khichdi to Ruhi.. She wanted to eat this." Seeing the bowl, in her hand, Simmi was about to throw it saying, "Pata nahi kya milaya hoga.." (God knows.. What do you mixed in it..) 

But before, she could throw, Raman held her hand. "Don't insult her anymore, Simmi."

"But bhai, she.." Simmi was again interrupted by Raman, "She'll never think to hurt Ruhi. So, please don't blame her for everything. Give ie to me." Taking the bowl from her hand, Raman looked at Ishita saying, "Come.. Ruhi is in her room." And he took her in her room. 

Ishita saw Ruhi was laying and seeing Ishita, she almost jumped in excitement. After that, Ishita fed her and then she told her a bed time story and soon Ruhi fall into sleep. Kissing on her forehead, Ishita walked out from there. 

Ishita walked out from his house and like usual, she collide with Raman who was entering in his house, seeing her leaving, he asked, "Does Ruhi slept?" She shook at him but remembering Simmi's harsh words and accusations, she ignored him. "Ishita listen..!" He followed her. 

"I don't want to talk you Mr. Bhalla." She said while descending the staircase when suddenly her feet slipped, he held her hand before she fell down. 

He made her stand on her feet when she pulled her hand back before anyone saw them. "Ishita.." But before Raman could put his words, she said, "Look Mr. Bhalla, mein nahi chahti humari wajah se humare family mein phirse koi problem ho.. Mujhse aur mere family se aap logo ko bohot problem hai, so it will be better,if we don't talk." (I don't want that for us, our family gets troubled. Your family has many issues with me and my family.) 

"Ishita, I know you're hurt. Simmi toh pagal hai, kuch bhi bolti hai.. You please don't take her words serious and I'm sorry on her behalf." (Simmi is insane, she talks nonsense.) He apologized politely. 

"... And what about you Mr. Bhalla? Even you too accused me. How.. How could you even think that to revenge from your family, I would hurt Ruhi?" As she opened her heart, her eyes gets moist. 

"I'm sorry for that."

"Oh, please.. Don't be..! You're sorry because you know that wasn't my fault. What if it was happened by me. Though I never can imagine to hurt Ruhi but what if I mistakenly hurt her, could you understand the situation? You and your family just know to accused people. That's all." She burst at him while he just stood there silent, as he knew it was her habit to drag things. 

"I told you sorry."

"Aur kab tak.. Aapke family mein sab hum logo ko na pasand karte hai.. Aur waise bhi hum dono ka bhi kuch khas banti nahi.. Woh toh uss din aap.." (And how long? Your family dislikes us and moreover we also don't like each other.. It's just that day..) She paused looking away while thinking Raman's accident and she tended him. "Hum baat na karein to hi behtar hai." (It will be good if we don't talk.) She turned to leave but something strike in her mind when she again turned at him saying, "Aapne meri bohot si help ki hai.. Insaan hoon, kisi ki takleef nahi dekhi jati.. And thats why aapko ek baat kehna chahti hoon.." (You helped me a lot. And being a human, I can't see anyone in pain and that's why I want to say you something.) As she said, Raman looked on curious. "6 saal bohot badi baat hoti hai.. Itne din tak kisi ka intezar karna bohot badi baat hai.." (Six years, it's been so long. It's a big thing to wait for someone.) 

As Ishita said, Raman remembered taking Shagun's name in dizziness. "Mein kisi ka intezar nahi kar raha." (I'm not waiting for anyone.) He said looking away. 

"Haan shayad.. Par aaj bhi woh aapke yaad mein hai.. Agar itni hi pyar hai toh yeh nafrat kyu Mr. Bhalla? Yeh nafrat toh aapko zyada takleef deti hai. Aapne ek baar bhi aapke beti ke barey mein socha hai? Roz aise nashe mein ghar aana.. Usko kaisa lagta hoga.. I'm sorry, I know mein aapke personal matter mein interfere kar rahi hoon.. Par agar Shagun kisi aur ke sath khush hai toh rehne dijiye na.. Aapka yeh gussa, yeh nafrat aapko ekdin sabse durr le jayega." (Yeah maybe.. But still she's alive in your memories. If you love her so much, then why is this hatred Mr. Bhalla? This hatred hurts you more. Did you ever think about your daughter? You returned home everyday being drunk, how does she feel? I'm sorry. I know it's your personal matter and I shouldn't interfere but if Shagun is happy with someone then let her live.. Your anger, your hatred will take you away from everyone oneday.) 

"I can't believe ki tum yeh sab bol rahi ho..!" He said amazed. (You're saying all these?) 

"Haan.. Kyu ki maine move on kar liya hai.. Ab mujhe koi farq nahi padhta uske hone ya na hone se.. Ab mujhe uske liye koi intezar nahi hai. Mein khush hoon Adi ke sath.. Aapne family ke sath.. Aur shayad aapko bhi move on kar lena chahiye.. Aapko bhi haq hai khush rehne ka.. Ruhi hai aapke paas.. Usko khush rakhie." (Yes.. Because I moved on. I don't care about his existence. I'm not waiting for him now. I'm happy with Adi and with my family. And maybe you also should move on. You have rights to be happy. Ruhi is with you, keep her happy.) 

"Yaar tum ho kya? Ek pal mein karela jaise bolti ho toh dusre pal mein meetha bolti ho." (What you are? One side, you talks bitterly and in next moment you talks sweetly.) 

"Mujh mein meethas hai.. Par aap toh karele ke tarah karwa ho.." (I have sweetness inside me. But you're bitter from inside.) She said rolling her eyes. "But jo bhi ho.. Shagun ko aap aise insult maat kiya kijiye.. Jaisi bhi hai, Ruhi ki maa hai woh.." (But whatever it is.. Don't insult Shagun like this. However she's, she's Ruhi's mother.) 

"Bol liya..?" (Done?) She looked on. "Tum uske barey mein kuch nahi janti.. Haan.. Mana.. Woh aaj bhi mere dil mein hai.. Par iske liye mein usse nafrat karna nahi chhodh sakta. Usne mujhe uss waqt chhodha jab mujhe sabse zyada zaroorat thi uski.. Aur please, khudko mere sath compare maat karo.. Tum ladkiyaan bohot mahan hoti hai.. Par hum nahi.. Usne mujhe takleef di hai, toh mein bhi usse uss takleef ka ehsaas dilaunga." (You don't know anything about her. I accepted that she's in my heart yet. But for that, I can't stop hating her. She left me that time when I needed her most. And please, don't compare me with you. You have big heart, but we aren't. She hurted me, she had broken me. And I will give her the pain from which I went.) He said angrily remembering her cheating. 

Ishita sighed as it is much difficult to made him understand anything. "Aapki life hai.. Final decision aap hi ka hoga." (It's your life, final decision will be yours.) Saying this Ishita was going to leave when Raman called her again. 

"Can I suggest you one thing?" He asked on which she nodded. "If it possible then don't join Ashok's company. He isn't good person."

"Don't worry Mr. Bhalla, I'll manage and thanks for your concern." Saying this, she took leave from there. 

In the evening, Mr. Iyer was sitting alone on the bench when Mr. Bhalla passed by him and saw him worried. He went to him asking, "Iyer sahab, what are you doing here alone?"

"Oh, Bhallaji.. Please come.." He gave him space to settle beside him. "I'm quite tensed for my daughter.. Aap bhi toh beti ke pita hai.. Aap toh samajh te hi honge jab beti ke ghar ujaar ta hai, toh kitni takleef hoti hai ek baap ko.." (You're a father of a daughter.. You might understand how it feels when your daughter's marriage breaks.) As he said his eyes gets moist. 

"Haan iyer sahab.. Aapki takleef mein samajhta hoon. Abhi Ishita ki umaar hi kya hui aur abhi yeh sab.." (Yes Mr. Iyer. I can understand your pain. Ishita is so young and now all these happened..) He paused. "Par kismat mein jo likha hota hai, woh toh hona hi hai.. Shayad aapki beti ke naseeb mein kuch achha hi hai.. Aur dekhiye na.. Mera beta Raman.. Uski bhi Ishita ki tarah halaat hai.. Woh bhi pyar karke dhokha khaya." (But we can't change destiny, whatever is written in our destiny, it will happen. May be she has something better in future. And see, my son Raman, he also suffers like Ishita. He also ditched in love.) 

"Humare dono bachho ke hi saath aisa hona tha..!" (Why does God done all this with our kids?) Mr. Iyer said thoughtful. 

"Shayad bhagwaan ne inn dono ki kismat ek saath juda hai." (Maybe God has connected their destiny together.) As the words slipped from Mr. Bhalla, Mr. Iyer looked at him shocked. "Please don't take me wrong. But I'm right Iyer sahab.. Aap hi socho.. Raman hi kyu..? Jisne Ishita ko achhe se samjhaya Aditya ko sach batane ke liye aur Ishita hi kyu? Jisne Raman ko samjha.. Dono ek dusre ko kitne achhe se samajhte hai.. Dono ek dusre se isse pehle kabhi nahi mile par phir bhi dono family ke jhagde mein unn dono ke rishte ko affect nahi kia.. Aur Aditya Ruhi.. Raman ne Aditya ko ek pita ka khusi di hai.. Wohi Ishita ne ma hone ka farz nibhaya Ruhi ki jaan bacha kar.. Meine dekha hai woh Ruhi ki kitni care karti hai, jaise ek ma uske bachhein se karti ho. Yeh sab dekh ke aapko nahi lagta yeh dono ek dusre ke liye bane hai..?" (You think, why Raman who made Ishita understand to tell the truth to Aditya and why Ishita? Who understand Raman.. They understand each other nicely. They didn't meet before but their relation didn't get affected during our family issues. And Aditya,Ruhi.. Raman gave father's love to Aditya whereas Ishita saved Ruhi like a mother. I saw her taking good care of Ruhi, just like a mother do for her own kid. After watching all these, don't you think they're just made for each other?) As Mr. Bhalla made him remember all the incidents, he looked on thoughtful. 

"Par yeh rishta koi nahi manega..!!" (But no one will accept the alliance.) Mr. Iyer said remembering their fights. "Aur shayad humare bachhe bhi nahi.. Ishu, aaj bhi aapne past nahi bhula pai." (And maybe also not our childs. Ishu, still couldn't forget her past.) 

"Raman ka bhi same hai.. Par dono ko kareeb laane se agar kuch achha ho jaye toh..." (It's same for Raman. But what if bringing them close,some good happens.) Mr. Bhalla tried to convince him. 

"Par aapke parivaar mein..!!" (But in your family...) Mr. Iyer paused thinking the behavior which Ishita got from them. 

"I know.. Aapko Ishita ki bohot fikar hai par iyer sahab mein aapko yakeen dilata hoon, agar Ishita humare ghar ayi toh usse woh sab kuch milega jo woh deserve karti hai. I assured you that. Aur Raman.. Woh bhi toh hai.." (I know, you care about Ishita but Mr. Iyer, trust me, if Ishita comes in our house, she will get everything which she deserves. And Raman.. He's also there.) Mr. Iyer looked on thinking. 

"I need to talk with Ishu before taking any decisions." Mr. Iyer said. 

"Jee bilkul.. Hum dono koshish karte hai.. Agar dono maan jaye toh Dono bachho ki zindagi sawar jayegi.. Ruhi ko maa aur Aditya baap ka pyar mil jayega aur Raman Ishita ko ek achhi life partner." (Yeah sure, we both should try. If they agrees, their life will be sorted. Ruhi will get a mother and Aditya will get father's love and Raman, Ishita.. They will get perfect life partner.) As Mr. Bhalla said, they both came to the decision that they'll talk to their childs.

At night, Ishita was sitting alone when Mr. Iyer saw and went to talk with her. "Ishu, are you free? I want to talk with you."

"Yeah, sure." She composed herself while Mr. Iyer sat there and was finding way from where to start. "Appa, what's wrong?"

"Ishu.. I'm worried for you. I know, you're independent. Tumhe kisi ki sahare ki zaroorat nahi hai.. But did you think about Aditya?" (You don't need anyone's help.) 

"Adi..? What has happened with him?" She asked confused. 

"Ishu.. Aditya ko ek baap ki zaroorat hai. Bhale hi tum uske liye ho but it's the fact that a child needs his father. Aditya is a kid, he has to go a long way in life. Usse ek baap ka saya chahiye, kanna.." (Aditya needs father's love. You're there for him.. He needs father's shelter.) Mr. Iyer tried to made her understand the importance of a father in a child's life. 

"What do you want to say appa..?"

"I.. I want you to get married again. I want you to settle again in life.. With.." He paused as he could see her shocking expression. "With Raman..!!" As he said, she was hell shocked to hear him. 

Mr. Bhalla was waiting for Raman to return home, he was anxiously waited for him when Mrs. Bhalla came to him saying, "Bhallaji.. I want to talk with you something important."

"Even I too.." He said thinking to discuss this with his wife. 

"No, first you listen to me." She insisted. "I was thinking to get Raman marry again. Mujhe ab uski aur Ruhi ki takleef dekhi nahi jaati.. Now I want a girl who can handle my house, my Raman and his daughter." (I can't see his and Ruhi's pain.) As she said, Mr. Bhalla looked on smiling. 

"You don't believe but I'm also thinking about the same."

"Really..!! See.. Even I choose few girls for him." She said excited showing him few pictures. 

"No Toshiji.." He said keeping the photos on the table. "I choose a girl for Raman.." As he was saying, Raman walked in and heard his father saying, "I want Raman to get married with Ishita." He was shocked to heard them. 

That's for today. Hope you enjoyed reading. And what do you will they accept the proposal?? 😉 do comment after reading and hit like button please. 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fantastic update

Thanks for the pm

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Ishita was really hurt by bhallas’ behaviour towards her😣

Raman tried to apologise but he could sense her hurt ☹️

Finally mr iyer and mr bhalla had a talk about their marriage