Nice update 

Why toshi and simmi hate ishita so much... Both are idiots 

Loved it 

Pls update soon its a request 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update..

Ruhi fell down the stairs and hurt herself..

Ishita took the blame and Bhallas behaved badly...

But she prayed and donated her blood..

Raman was ashamed after hearing the truth from Ruhi..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update dear.... 

Loved it

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity-flame

10. ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ..!!

Ishita returned home from somewhere and climbing the staircase when she saw Ruhi was rolling down from the stair and fall near her feet,"Ruhi..!!" She screamed and looked up and saw Aditya was standing, she was shocked. "Ruhi, open your eyes.." She patted on her cheek who was senseless. 

"Mumma.. I.." Aditya cried coming to her, she hugged her son tightly in fear. 

Meanwhile hearing her scream, Bhallas came and Iyers came out from their respective house and saw Ruhi injured. "Ruhi, puttar.." Mrs. Bhalla cried taking Ruhi in her arms. 

Raman quickly picked his daughter and left from there, Ishita followed them. 

As soon as they admitted her in the hospital, doctors took her in ICU, while everyone gets worried. Ishita came there worried, "Mr. Bhalla, Ruhi?"

But before she could ask anything, Mrs. Bhalla slapped her. "How dare you to come here? Tumhari wajah se aaj meri bachhi ki yeh halaat hai.. Raman, call the police. She should be punished." (For you, my daughter is going through such condition.) Mrs. Bhalla cried to Raman who was least interested in all these as his attention was on Ruhi. 

As Ishita heard about police, she thought about Aditya and to protect him, she said, "Aunty meine woh jan bujh kar.." (Aunty, I wasn't done anything intentionally.) 

"Shut up..!" Simmi yelled. "Hum jante hai tuney yeh sab jan ke kia hai.. Subha meine tujhe insult ki, issi ka badla lia hai na tuney?? Tuney ek choti si bachhi tak toh nahi chhodha.. Khud ko maa bolti hai tu.." (We know that you done it intentionality.. I insulted you in the morning and you took that revenge on Ruhi. You didn't leave that small kid.. And you're calling yourself a mother.) Simmi cursed her. 

"Mr. Bhalla.." She went to Raman. "Mr. Bhalla, believe me.. I.. I didn't done anything intentionally. Ruhi is like my daughter.."

"Bhai, don't listen to her today. You just call the police." Simmi said. 

Just then, a nurse walked out when Raman went to her worried and asked, "How's my daughter?"

"We can't say anything now. She has excessive blood loss. Doctors are operating." Saying this, she quickly left, while Raman broke into tears. 

"Meri bachhi.." Mrs. Bhalla cried while Simmi console her. 

Heartbroken Ishita was going near the door to see her but Raman came between her. "Don't you try..!" He warned. 

Ishita looked up at him whose eyes were red in anger. "I told you before that stay away from my daughter. And.. You're so cheap. Tumne meri family ka gussa Ruhi ke upar nikala? How could you do this Ishita? Ek maa hokar kisi bachhe ko kaise takleef de sakti ho tum?" (Have you shown my family's anger on Ruhi..? Being a mother, how could you hurt a kid?) He asked disgusted. 

"I.."

"Shut up.." He yelled making her horrified. "If anything happens with my daughter, Ishita.. I swear, I won't leave you and your family. My daughter is my life. I can't tolerate it, if anyone hurts her." He shouted at her while his eyes filled with tears. "Now.. Now, please go away from there." He requested joining his hands. 

Crying Ishita, left from there. She came to the temple of the hospital, and collapsed there crying as she remembered the incident. She looked at her hands which was coloured with blood. "Ishu..!!" Mr. Iyer shook her when she came back her sense. 

He looked up at her father and cried hugging him. "Appa.. Ruhi.."

"Nothing will happen with her." He consoled her when Ishita remembered about Aditya. 

"Appa, Adi.."

"He's sleeping with Mihika.. Bohot ghabra gaya hai bechara.. He was crying bitterly. Bohot muskil se Mihika ne sulaya hai." (He was horrified by the incident. Mihika made him sleep with difficult.) He told her. 

Giving a nod to her father, she looked at the God's idol and prayed, "Please God.. Save her."

When suddenly Ishita heard nurse saying, "Arrange AB negative blood for ICU patient."

As Ishita heard, she ran to the nurse asking, "What? What's wrong with her?"

"Ma'am.. Excessive blood loss ki wajah se blood ki zarurat hai.." (Due to excessive blood loss, she needs blood.) 

"Mein.. Mein blood dungi Ruhi.. Mera AB negative hai." She said. (I.. I'll give her blood. Mine is AB negative.) 

"Please come..!"

Nurse took Ishita near the ICU when Mrs. Bhalla yelled, "You again came..!"

Ishita didn't say anything when Nurse said, "She'll give her blood." As she inform, Raman and the family looked on shocked. 

"Ruhi will be fine." As Ishita said, Mrs. Bhalla looked away, Ishita walked in with nurse. She saw Ruhi was laying senseless, tears rolled out seeing her in such condition. 

"Miss. Iyer?" As the nurse called, Ishita lay down on the bed next to her and soon they started proceedings. Ishita was just watching Ruhi while remembering their moments. "Get well soon, Ruhi." She prayed to God. 

After some time, Ishita walked out from the cabin but no one talked with her, she stood at the corner and waited for doctor's report about Ruhi's health. 

Raman was pacing restless when doctor walked out, Raman went to him asking, "Is she fine doctor?"

"See, Mr. Bhalla.. Sarr par gehri chot lagne ki wajah se abhi hum kuch nahi keh sakte.. Bas prey kijiye ki 24ghante mein usko hosh aajaye.. Nahi toh woh coma mein ja sakti hai." (As her head was injured badly, we can't say anything now. Pray to God that she gain her sense within 24hours, else she'll go to coma.) As Doctor said Raman, Ishita looked on shocked. 

Ishita left from there crying while Raman sat there worried. Ishita went to the temple and sat there while praying. The night passed in worry. 

Next morning, Ishita came to Raman and saw him sitting worried. "Ruhi..?" She asked but he didn't care to answer her. "I want to meet her. Bhagwaan ko chadhai hui phool laya uske liye.." (It's devotated flower.) She said showing him the flower in her fist. 

Raman nodded, she walked in and went to Ruhi, she caressed her face and touched the flower on her forehead and then placed it under her pillow. "Rooh.. Please wake up now.. Aapke papa, dada, dadi bohot sad hai.. Ab uth bhi jao.." (Your father, grandpa, grandma is sad, please wake up now.) She kissed on her forehead with her moist eyes, meanwhile Raman saw them from outside and thinking her harsh words but still she saved her life by giving her blood. 

Half day almost passed when doctor came to check Ruhi who gained her sense back, everyone breath in relief. "Ruhi.." Raman cried seeing his daughter. "Are you alright?" She blinked her eyes in response. "You took my life.. Pata hai papa kitne darr gaye theh.." (Do you know how much I gets scared..?) He said kissing on her knuckles. 

"Puttar, yeh sab hua kaise? Tujhe kya kisi ne dhakka diya tha?" (How did this happen? Did anyone push you?) Simmi asked glaring at Ishita. 

"No bua.." Ruhi said. 

"Ruhi, tujhe kisi se darne ki koi zarurat nahi hai." (Ruhi, you don't need to scare from anyone.) Mrs. Bhalla said. 

"Dadi, mein sach keh rahi hoon. Mein pani pe pichal gayi thi.." (Dadi, I'm telling you truth. I was slipped in water.) Ruhi said in weak voice when Ishita came to her asking, "Tumhe Adi ne dhakka..." (Did Adi push...) But Ruhi didn't let her complete and said, "No aunty. In fact, mein jab girne wali thi Adi ne aapna hat diya tha par mein nahi pakad payi."(When I was going to fall, Adi gave him his hand but I couldn't held him.) 

"Aur mein samjhi..." (And I thought..) She sighed in relief. "Anyways.. See.. Who came to visit you." She said bringing Aditya in front of her. 

"Ruhi.. I'm sorry." He said holding his ears. "I couldn't save you."

"It wasn't your fault Adi.." As Ishita adored the kids, Raman felt guilty for misunderstanding Ishita. He reminisced how badly he behave with her whereas she wasn't at fault, she was just trying to protect her son. 

"Ruhi, you take rest. I'll come to meet you later." Saying this Ishita left with Aditya.

In the evening, Ishita came to visit Ruhi and saw Raman was sitting with her. "How's she?" Ishita asked entering in the room. 

"Better." He replied and looked at Ruhi saying, "See, Ruhi.. Dadi ne kya banaya hai..!" (Dadi made this for you.) He said showing her little spicy soup. 

As Ishita saw, she couldn't control herself and said, "Ruhi yeh khayegi?" (Does Ruhi eat this?) 

"Haan.. Kyu?" (Yes, why?) 

"Mr. Bhalla.. This isn't good for her health. Uska abhi abhi ek operation hua hai. She should eat some light food. I brought Khichdi for her. Feed this.." (She went through an operation.) She said forwarding the container. But Raman was hesitating when she said, "The soup is little spicy, that's why I'm saying.. Rest your wish..!" She said placing the container on the table. 

Raman took her dish and fed her when Ruhi said, "This is so yummy, Ishita aunty. Thank you."

"You like it?" She asked happily. 

"Yes, papa.. You try it.." Ruhi said forwarding the spoon near his mouth. 

"No, you have it.." 

"No, just give it a try.. Ishita aunty, made it with love." As Ruhi insisted, Raman had no option left and had it. "How's it? Isn't yummy?" Ruhi asked. 

"Khichdi mein sambhar masala kaun dalta hai.. Typical madrasi." (Who mix Sambhar Masala in Khichdi?) He murmured. 

"Kuch kaha aapne?" (Did you say something?) Ishita asked as she didn't hear him clearly. 

"No, it's nice." He said faking a smile. 

"Ishita aunty, mein jab ghar jaungi aap please mujhe yeh phirse banake dena." (When I'll return to home, will you make it for me?) Ruhi requested which Ishita couldn't deny and said, "Okay. Now finish it." Giving a kiss to her, Ishita left from there. 

Ishita waited for cab outside the hospital when Raman came to her, "Ishita, come.. I'll drop you."

"No, it's okay, I'll manage." She denied and looked away. 

Giving a shook, Raman went to take his car and again returned to her saying, "Ishita, come.. Sit.. You will not get any cab here aur waise bhi hum dono ek hi jagah jayenge toh phir aise alaag kyu jaye.. Come..!" (And we'll go to the same place that why do we go separately..?) As he insisted, Ishita gets inside the car. 

There was a huge awkwardness between them as both remembering the last night incident. Raman locked at Ishita thinking, "I think, I should say sorry to her. I really badly behaved with her." He thought but in next moment, he changed his decision thinking, "Why should I be sorry? Meri koi galti nahi thi.. Situation hi aisa tha.. Usne bhi toh sach bataya nahi.. Khud ke upar blame lia tha.. Agar Aditya ne kuch kia bhi hota toh kya mein usse maaf nahi karta.. Kya mein janta nahi ki woh janbujh kar aisa kabhi karega nahi..!! Mujhe sorry nahi bolna hai." (I wasn't at fault. It was the situation.. That she didn't tell me the truth.. She took the blame on herself. What if Aditya does anything, wouldn't I forgive him.. Will I not know that he will not do anything intentionally.) 

Meanwhile Ishita waited for him to say something. "Huhh.. Kaise insaan hai.. Sorry tak nahi bola.." (What a person he is.. Didn't say a sorry.) She thought. "I know.. Uski koi galti tha nahi par bhir bhi ek sorry toh bol na chahiye.." (I know.. He wasn't wrong but he should say sorry at least.) 

"Nahi yaar.. Galti toh hui hai.. Sorry toh bolna padhega." (No.. I was wrong, I should say her sorry.) Raman thought. "Chal beta.. Bol hi de.." (Go for it.) 

"Ishita.." He called her, she looked at him and saw they reached. 

"Thank you for the lift." She said as she didn't expect that Raman had called her for other reason. She quickly walked out from the car and walked inside the building while Raman banged his fist in frustration that he couldn't able to talk with her. 

That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed well, don't forget to comment and do hit like button, please. 

nice

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 10 

Worrisome and Awesome Update

Ruhi had fell down the stairs and Ishita misunderstood

and thought that Aditya pushed Ruhi

at the hospital Toshiji slaps Ishita while Simmi curses Ishita

but why both dislike Ishita so much 

Raman I can understand that he was worried about Ruhi

and just threw harsh words at Ishita as the situation was such

but still he should now at least apologize

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Awesome update 

Bhalla always blame ishita without knowing the whole truth 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😤

This time raman also did the same to ishita; even though it was due to his love for ruhi 😤😞😞

She is so good at heart that she just couldn’t stop herself for praying for ruhi and donating blood❤️❤️

Thank god ......adi was not involved 👍🏻

Bhallas should realise their mistake especially raman this time🤔

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Nice update

Continue soon

Thank you