Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Damsel in distress Part 8

A special thanks to all of you for reading this ss.This SS was too bold to digest.It was a bit too sensitive also.Still u all supported me.I really thank you all.plz do write ur favourite scene and favourite character.

Gauri told everything to Agam and Poonam.They were shocked.They felt sad.

P:Where is Omkara?

G:I kicked him out of the house.I hate him.

Gauri cried.

P:If you really hate him why did you leave him without punishment?

Gauri did’nt have an answer.

P:That means still you feel for him.

Gauri cried:How could he cheat me?

P:What I can’t understand is..if that was the truth why did Omkara help you to escape from the jail?Why did he help you to take revenge on Prakash?He could have simply taken crores from Prakash and lived a luxurious life.

Gauri was confused.

Agam:I think what Omkara said is true.He must have trapped you.But he decided not to cheat you as he fell in love with you.Gauri…I have seen Omkara’s mental condition when you got jailed.He was depressed.

P:That is true.Omkara wanted to save you from any cost Gauri.I think you should forgive him Gauri.He is a changed person for sure.

Gauri cried.

She remembered her beautiful moments with Omkara.

1 month passed away.Gauri's heart's wounds had'nt healed because her heart did'nt have the strength to bear Omkara's betrayal.But she could'nt forget how much Omkara supported her to correct his mistakes.She could'nt hate Omkara easily as he loved her.She was in a dilemma.She shed tears though her eyes were getting dried up due to the over flow of tears.

After some time Omkara rang her up.

OMKARA:Gauri!

Gauri lost her control hearing his voice:Omkara!

Omkara was very upset:Gauri…I am going.I will not trouble you.I am sorry Gauri.I love you.

Omkara burst into tears.

Gauri became very emotional:Omkara,come back.I am waiting for you.

Omkara could’nt believe it.

G:I want you back.

Omkara was overwhelmed:I am coming now itself Gauri.

Gauri became happy.

Omkara reached back.Gauri ran into his arms.

OMKARA:Gauri,tell me that you forgave me.

Gauri nodded her head.

He was relieved.

Omkara:Gauri,I got some witnesses to prove that Prakash is the real culprit.He has drug business also.

G:Good.He has to be proved guilty in the court.Only then I will be able to escape.But as I told you..with his influence he will escape.That should not happen.He killed my dignity.So before he gets exposed in public I want to kill him.I want to see him suffer and die in front of me.

Omkara was shocked: Gauri!

Gauri and Omkara went to Prakash’s house.
He was shocked:Omkara...Gauri...Don't think I will sit simply for operating me without my knowledge.Very soon when I am completely fit I will take action.

Omkara smirked:For that you need to be alive.Right?What if you won't be alive for that?
Prakash got scared.

Omkara hit him hard and locked him in a room.Prakash screamed.

Then came a man who is an expert in looking after snakes.He took out a poisonous snake and put it in Prakash’s room.

Prakash pleaded:Please don’t do this.I request.

G:Shut up.I also requested you many times.But you never bothered.Infact this death is much better than what I underwent because of you.

The snake bit him.He screamed.The snake bit him again and again.Prakash screamed out of pain.Slowly slowly he fell dead.Omkara and Gauri watched it through the window.Gauri had a special pleasure seeing her enemy’s slow painful death.
Nobody knew that Prakash's was a well planned murder.It was considered by the public as a death caused by a poisonous snake.

Gauri surrendered to the Police.Omkara,Poonam and Agam were upset.But Gauri was strong as she was happy with her revenge on Prakash.

Omkara submitted the proof against Prakash in the court.The witnesses also talked against Prakash.Gauri was proved innocent.The court ordered to release Gauri.She was very happy.

She ran towards Omkara.He caressed her face:Gauri,we won.God is with us.

She smiled.

OMKARA:Now we have to start a new life.We will get married soon.My friend will arrange visa soon.We should leave for Germany.There you can have a good professional life also.It will help you to forget your sorrows.

G:When you are with me what sorrow do I have Omkara?

Omkara and Gauri smiled locking their eyes on to each other.Poonam and Agam smiled.

P:See,Omkara and Gauri are getting married.When will we marry?

Agam:On the same day.

She got excited:Really?

A:Yes.

After 2 weeks Omkara-Gauri and Agam-Poonam got married.

Within a few months Omkara and Gauri left India for Germany.They forgot their past miseries and started a new life there.

The end

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Agam and Poonam making Gauri realize her love for Om was touchy

Gauri calling Om back and hugging him was nice scene

Prakash died with RiKara's plan

Gauri was proved innocent

Both the couples married

RiKara started a new life

M saying even though you didn't ask:

Favorite jodi: RiKara

Favorite scene: When Gauri had operated Prakash and Gauri forgave Om

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

fabulous update and nice end 

taahir004 thumbnail

Fantastic Part 

Indeed my favorite character is Gauri

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Prakash is so disgusting that he gave a manipulated video to Omkara. Sad that Gauri didn't believe Omkara when he wanted to tell her the other side of the story. Hope Gauri gets to know a complete truth.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Gauri told the truth to Poonam and Agam. Glad they made Gauri understand that Omkara rectified his mistakes. Rikara reunion was emotional. Prakash's snake-bite death was Rikara's plan. As Gauri said, Prakash will die as he won't get traumatized like her. Rikara surrendered herself to the cops but glad that Omkara saved her yet again through evidence. Rikara & Poogam's marriage on the same day was fantastic. Happy that Rikara moved to Germany.

Fav couple: All

Fav scenes: Rikara's plan to kill Prakash.