jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations for new at... 🥳

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Instead of speculating too much based on 'nothing', isnt it better to go with the flow. Ths will help in AT mein kam negativity is there n all members including silent ones too will feel like to participate in discussions etc n not stay away from AT smiley36

Oh please you don't speak. But before you go away, 

one thing, speculations are bound to happen, especially when we have been bitten not twice but many times if anyone wants to participate they are free to but it is immoral to stop the ones who have been active and are participating at the cost of the silent members who won't participate. When too many pots stay there is bound to be noise. But just because of some povs that are not in majority, shouldn't be termed so harshly and called negative. If anyone has an issue with anyone's pov feel free to having it said out. One shouldn't just stop another one from sharing their pov because someone finds it negative. Also one shouldn't be forced to praise or say only "positive" things then why have a discussion only one will have a word and everyone else will nod and say +1000 buss hogaya. 

Having said that, Bajaj has come, and whatever we get is Temple ka prasad. That's it. 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I want a montage change. 

I want it too..With focus on PreRish!! ❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This shin shouldn't speak a word 😡 badi ati nikal tu at se

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Oh please you don't speak. But before you go away, 

one thing, speculations are bound to happen, especially when we have been bitten not twice but many times and us being the target group by everyone. if anyone wants to participate they are free to but it is immoral to stop the ones who have been active and are participating at the cost of the silent members who won't participate. When too many pots stay there is bound to be noise. But just because of some povs that are not in majority, shouldn't be termed so harshly and called negative. If anyone has an issue with anyone's pov feel free to having it said out. One shouldn't just stop another one from sharing their pov because someone finds it negative. Also one shouldn't be forced to praise or say only "positive" things then why have a discussion only one will have a word and everyone else will nod and say +1000 buss hogaya. 

Having said that, Bajaj has come, and whatever we get is Temple ka prasad. That's it. 

Hmm ok.

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Today's episode will have bigger scope for PreRish I think. 

I am.waiting for it.. i want to come out of the shock they gave me yesyerday achanak se itna saara bajaj deke.. i was not prepared.. all we were waiting was a promo or precap.. buy half episode mil gaya 😆

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I'm so impatient. 😆

i can see that 🤣

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: JIYA_22

Jane kitne dino k baad😌

'Tum Aaye Toh Aaya Mujhe Yaad, Gali Mein Aaj Chand Nikla'!!! ❤️❤️❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail